How to fix the fail Wvw

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Kso.6458

Kso.6458

Scrap that isht. It doesent feel like an mmo anyway, I dont have a homeland, no one else does either its bland and homogenous. Imo, take each of the crappy pve filled zones and make them just like big spvp servers with whatever number cap is appropriate? With a server list people could just join servers for a day, it would also eliminate night capping as people would Im guessing want to play on a populated server at their playtimes.
I think this idea wold work great, theres no real reason to wvwvw , as far as I know anyway. At the end of the week what happens if you win? Nothing right? Youre not getting realm points to improve your character you dont have factions to fight for out there so might as well make it all spvp. Also more importantly it would end the queues, which is so kitten lame for an open world pvp game.
Apparently the carebear lore is that were all friends anyway, were just practicing to fight the evil dragons or some isht. If thats the case it doesent really make much sense to add a wvwvw component imo.

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

it is a place for people to have fun in another way, apart from PVE and sPVP. most people who are playing it enjoying it. that’s the most important thing… just because few people don’t like it, i very much doubt they will scrap it….

WvW is an option…. if you don’t like it there are other aspects in the game that you can explore, like the dungeons for example. not like it also ? try other thing. don’t like any ? i don’t know what to say…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

Or make everything a lot cheaper and make it a one day per matchup type of thing.

Or give it some kind of manual reset/eliminations ystem so it’s not going to be one sided for two complete weeks.

WvW is an option…. if you don’t like it there are other aspects in the game that you can explore, like the dungeons for example. not like it also ? try other thing. don’t like any ? i don’t know what to say…..

I’ve been farm grinding so much. Funny thing is you were told you shouldn’t really have to grind.

It has been feeling like a job since the beginning, and once I have my characters maxed out with the armors I want I don’t have a reason to play anymore. Spve and wvw are not really that fun to me or worth my time like gvg and arenas from guildwars one which is fun indefinatly.

Right now I am just hoping we lose in wvw so I have a good place to farm with unmanned and a big selection of things to farm so its not all just one type like cursed shore that starts giving terrible/no drops after a while. So if you are going to farm I recommend using wvw while losing. I just wish the magic find was higher for the risk vs reward factor that can be involved when someone runs up to you and tries to kill you while you have 4 things attacking you being farmed, then when you kill those while he’s attacking you he haulskitten or gets killed.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

(edited by R E F L H E X.8413)

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Jan Regal.7590

Jan Regal.7590

What a god awful troll.

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Kso.6458

it is a place for people to have fun in another way, apart from PVE and sPVP. most people who are playing it enjoying it. that’s the most important thing… just because few people don’t like it, i very much doubt they will scrap it….

Nah I get it, I dont play W3 cause its terrible. I mainly spvp.

I get it as well that some people enjoy it, but just taking a quick glance at the front page quite a few arent liking it and I notice the these posts are popping up more and more. If you made a bunch of mini servers where you fought over just borderlands or just eternal battlegrounds it would be the same thing just with no queues. Plus your character would be geared up, and level 80. When I rvr I dont pve, ie take keeps, objectives, dolyaks, none of that is pvp to me. I get 35xp for killing someone…..WTF lol. Its another game where Im forced to do things I hate to do to enjoy what I like. or what Id thought Id like which is the W3, which I dont in this state ha.

Oh, so those people who enjoy the wvwvw still would do the same thing, just no queues and instead of pressing queue for this map you just join the one on the list you want. Cause it would suck for your whole guild to get into the same map at once

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: GettCouped.7846

GettCouped.7846

I get it as well that some people enjoy it, but just taking a quick glance at the front page quite a few arent liking it and I notice the these posts are popping up more and more. If you made a bunch of mini servers where you fought over just borderlands or just eternal battlegrounds it would be the same thing just with no queues. Plus your character would be geared up, and level 80. When I rvr I dont pve, ie take keeps, objectives, dolyaks, none of that is pvp to me. I get 35xp for killing someone…..WTF lol. Its another game where Im forced to do things I hate to do to enjoy what I like. or what Id thought Id like which is the W3, which I dont in this state ha.

Oh, so those people who enjoy the wvwvw still would do the same thing, just no queues and instead of pressing queue for this map you just join the one on the list you want. Cause it would suck for your whole guild to get into the same map at once

It’s called vocal minority.

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Kso.6458

It’s called vocal minority.

Sure right now it is, but the game is real young and people are already getting bummed about the wvw. Getting crushed because of time zone, a bad server or gettingkitten cause you cant play with your guildies because of queues isnt gonna keep people playing. Theres really nothing wrong with my suggestion, W3 is basically spvp with a long timer, its not all connected its 4 different zones right you keep switching teams out so yeah again Idk why my idea wouldnt work. Theres nothing persistent in the W3 no?

How to fix the fail Wvw

in WvW

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

@Jan Regal.7590
Because almost every single problem wouldn’t be solved by cutting down upgrades by 10x and making the matches only last for a day (then the upgrades are worth getting in daily matches).

You also act like +20% extra magic find stacking with everything you’d normally have elsewhere and a complete field of level 80 monsters doesn’t = the superior farm location. I farmed 3 golds and a rare dye worth 40s in one magic find booster in wvw when I was around level 45.

To me that is what wvw is, farming monsters. It’s not from losing, it’s from boring format, while there is some people that enjoy it, I already enjoyed it, for about a week just like spve and I can’t play it anymore.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

(edited by R E F L H E X.8413)