How will we get our WvW chests?

in WvW

Posted by: Pandalishus.8426

Pandalishus.8426

I know the patch just rolled out, but I don’t see any chests in mail, bags, etc. Anyone know how we’ll be getting them?

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

If you are talking about the chests from WxP you will receive these two at a time for every future level gained until the backlog of chests is caught up. After this you will receive only one chest per level.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Likely similar to how you get a chest when you complete a map zone or daily… You’ll see the chest in the lower right hand corner of your screen

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

You’ll get two the next time you gain a WvW rank, probably clickable down at the bottom right of your screen just like Daily and Monthly Achievement chests. Then, each time you gain another WvW rank, you’ll continue to get two chests until you catch up to your current rank. That’s how they’re retroactively rewarding chests for past WvW ranks.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Pandalishus.8426

@TogoChubb & Liquid: Thanks. (gross. That sucks for those with extremely high ranks.)

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

@TogoChubb & Liquid: Thanks. (gross. That sucks for those with extremely high ranks.)

Rank 103 now…actually,pretty awesome getting 2 chests now.Im betting there are people with far far higher ranks since i havent played much for 2 weeks.But,all in all..im still glad they are starting to give out some proper rewards now.

in WvW

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Yep. Sucks for those who played a ton during the initial roll-out and then don’t have as much time to play. Getting that backlog of 100+ levels is going to take FOREVER.

in WvW

Pandalishus.8426

Rank 103 now…actually,pretty awesome getting 2 chests now.Im betting there are people with far far higher ranks since i havent played much for 2 weeks.But,all in all..im still glad they are starting to give out some proper rewards now.

Yeah, I agree it’s nice to be getting rewards. Of course, you’ll be 206 before you clear your backlog

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Yep. Sucks for those who played a ton during the initial roll-out and then don’t have as much time to play. Getting that backlog of 100+ levels is going to take FOREVER.

Nah, they sped up leveling considerably now.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate