IRON statement about Desolation & the future

in WvW

Posted by: BlackRabbit.1259

BlackRabbit.1259

Wow, seriousy wow.

Offski, you are a top bloke mate. I have no doubt you will lead the next generation into battle with a strong heart! something hit me about 3 weeks back, cant put my finger on it and hindsight is a wonderful thing, but T1 and Ruin took the soul out of me and this game (stopped being fun basically)

anyway. good luck fellas and ladies, im on an extended break but my dreadlocks are with you!!

RastaBow, proud member of desolation and IRON “offski” stylie.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Hi guys, were looking forward to starting wvw again next week after this pve week that everyones been doing and we move down to tier 2. People from other servers may apply =)

http://ironguild.eu/showthread.php?tid=114

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: DavidMonthen.4398

DavidMonthen.4398

I saw alote of Iron including 2 Commanders players in WvW this gaming week. Are you guys really resting?

Hey Gamblit (read Gambit first … to much Xmen the last couple of days…),

we said we would not be WvWing like we normally do. We do however play casually just because we enjoy playing.

I for one have been spending most of my ingame time in the fractals (not because of any “geargrind”, but because I actually REALLY enjoy them). Other people also have been doing this. But in between people still go to WvW, our commanders did try out some new things, we came up with some new strategies (“new” meaning new to our guild, we definitely did watch some youtube videos of guilds we were up agains these last couple of weeks and tried out stuff we liked) and all that kind of stuff.

I am also happy to announce the public Desolation TS3 server is making progress, and will (hopefully!) be up by friday! We will be informing our desolation allies/pugs (meant in a good way) once it’s live.

We have also been working on our internal guild structure, the new forums have shown a huge activity and we even got some gratitude from ANet relayed to us for sending them accurate feedback on the patch from a WvW-players point of view.

Oh one more thing: Thank you for one of the cleanest threads in this sub-forums history, I did not think it possible anymore.

Carry on and don’t forget to check out http://www.ironguild.eu frequently (bookmark it!) if you are interested in our future developement as a guild.

- Kaargoth Bloodsteel

Commander – Kaargoth Bloodsteel
Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

Very funny how you people claim that all desolation are pugs and “know nothing about tactics” when GoD and many other guilds are doing an awesome job in wvw. Use mesmer portals/turtle/etc. And are very organised. I think you should rethink before you post crap like that and stop thinking you are the kings of desolation wvw.

You aren’t the only wvw guild around theres many others on different borderlands doing a good job.

(edited by iiMulch.2138)

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Very funny how you people claim that all desolation are pugs and “know nothing about tactics” when GoD and many other guilds are doing an awesome job in wvw. Use mesmer portals/turtle/etc. And are very organised. I think you should rethink before you post crap like that and stop thinking you are the kings of desolation wvw.

You aren’t the only wvw guild around theres many others on different borderlands doing a good job.

They’re easily the biggest and most recognisable. You’re fibbing if you say any different.

GP, GoD and a few others are also recogniseable but both disappeared for a long stretch of time. I didn’t see any GoD in Wuvwuv for what felt like weeks!

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

The term “Pug” is used in our TS to identify the players, following our zerg and parties but not in the guild, alliance guild or in TS. It’s used for informative purposes (for example debriefing the commander saying “4 IRON, 3 Pugs in the camp”), not to degrade or offend anybody.

Other than that nobody in IRON thinks that we are king of Desolation or anyplace else, on the contrary we can’t stress enough how important alliance guilds are for the war effort.

Criticism is ok but please be more constructive about it.

Aspenox // Desolation

in WvW

DavidMonthen.4398

I do not understand the rage.

Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

DavidMonthen.4398

I do not understand the rage.

See that guy’s past posts and you will understand its best just to ignore him.

Didn’t check them. Ok, I will, thanks for the heads up.

Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Im looking forward for SFR to meet Deso again. We won last time (That was before you had ruin) and it looks like we will be meeting again in T2 and you will be again without them.

I loved the fights against IRON and GoD. I am really hopping on seeing them again as I saw them last time. If IRON or GoD arent there it wouldnt feel like a rematch with DESO, it would feel like just another server.

A word of warning though guys. SFR is on the rise I think. We should be sticking around T2 for a bit this time round.

Webley – SFR

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Im looking forward for SFR to meet Deso again. We won last time (That was before you had ruin) and it looks like we will be meeting again in T2 and you will be again without them.

I loved the fights against IRON and GoD. I am really hopping on seeing them again as I saw them last time. If IRON or GoD arent there it wouldnt feel like a rematch with DESO, it would feel like just another server.

A word of warning though guys. SFR is on the rise I think. We should be sticking around T2 for a bit this time round.

Webley – SFR

We could still be going the other way, down to T3. Not sure whether we’re quite strong enough yet to stick around in T2, we’ll have to wait and see I suppose!

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Webley – SFR

We could still be going the other way, down to T3. Not sure whether we’re quite strong enough yet to stick around in T2, we’ll have to wait and see I suppose!

I just hope SFR realize Elona are the real threat and dont hit on you too hard. We shutdown Far Shiver Peaks pretty bad this week just because we’ve been fighting Riverside for ages in the same tier and wanted something new to fight. FSP to are suffering a few people moving around servers and such and we ended up juking with Riverside again

in WvW

Posted by: MoonSpell.4512

MoonSpell.4512

Good luck iron & deso!

STARTED DOWN BELOW BUT NOW
GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER….
~~ MoonSpell ~~ Guardien [FM][GC][VS]

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hi all:)

I am Felerina Dalure from Forsakengamers(FG) and i dont see this post as IRON is claiming to be Number 1 of Deso but i see it that they inform you all they aint going nowhere and they will build this server with us together. All the guilds that arent named here we know your out there we fight together and we will keep doing that untill we die…..then respawn and again:P
So let this be the last post that we talk about this negativity oke;)
Deso will lick their wounds and build it up again from scratch, we did it before and we will do it again……all chille and make sure we all give pugs(no guild players) a home so we all can be more organized and start having fun in wvw

/Peace

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Deso will lick their wounds

Yayks :P GJ on taking Vizunah Bay last night

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Goodluck, sure you guys will be fine back in T2. Take some time to reform and hopefully we’ll run into you again at some point. Had alot of fun small skirmishes with you guys this week

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!