Jan 11-18 | SBI vs SoR vs TC

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

I see…

Those guilds made the right choice xD. One upside of this is having the luxury of SM waypoint. Seems like I hadn’t been able to use that in ages.

One of the guilds actually came down a tier too.

Did they come from BG?

JQ actually lol

What guild transferred from JQ? Didn’t JQ already lose tw to sor?

Can’t remember the name, I think Syndicate

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

The Great wall of Rall

25 rams stopping sbi from there tower

Not available

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Alpaca.9410

Alpaca.9410

Dang it, I left for work for a few hours and Indo-man has already pulled off so many rams from his utility belt!!!

Commander Alpaca Owl:: Commander Yuno Owl
Sanctum of Rall, [choo] guild, council
Blood sucking Elementalist out to BITE people :d

in WvW

Posted by: TigerDragon.4037

TigerDragon.4037

Haven’t posted on the forums in a while, but wanted to pop into this WvW thread to say I have very much enjoyed this match up. I’m on SBI. I popped into WvW a little off and on before, but this match up has been enough fun that I keep coming back. My PvP skills are very lacking, but I’ve managed to get lucky a few times. I even got my monthly WvW kill achievement for the first time ever. THANK YOU to SoR, TC, and of course, SBI for the fun. Hopefully I’ll get better and be able to contribute more.

Sinking ships in WvW on SBI with pride.
Plastered Tyrian Sea Devils [PTSD]
Agadar.4931: A bad mesmer still poops clones like no tomorrow.

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Dang it, I left for work for a few hours and Indo-man has already pulled off so many rams from his utility belt!!!

Fear not Alfred, there is plenty for you to do also!

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

..and an additional one for full effect

Lol, those rams remind me of a Newton’s Cradle. Maybe if we pull the last one in line, we can take out the door of the next tower over.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Posted by: broxigar.8754

broxigar.8754

Haven’t posted on the forums in a while, but wanted to pop into this WvW thread to say I have very much enjoyed this match up. I’m on SBI. I popped into WvW a little off and on before, but this match up has been enough fun that I keep coming back. My PvP skills are very lacking, but I’ve managed to get lucky a few times. I even got my monthly WvW kill achievement for the first time ever. THANK YOU to SoR, TC, and of course, SBI for the fun. Hopefully I’ll get better and be able to contribute more.

Same here!! been on and of WvW while SBI is still on tier 1. But since SBI moved to tier 2, i felt a bit of responsibility to contribute for SBI. This match up is been really fun, so i decided to leave wow (for the time being) & spent most of my gaming time WvW-ing.

Thanks to SoR & TC for the match up.. keep up the good work SBI!

Jade Quarry | B R O X – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Same here!! been on and of WvW while SBI is still on tier 1. But since SBI moved to tier 2, i felt a bit of responsibility to contribute for SBI. This match up is been really fun, so i decided to leave wow (for the time being) & spent most of my gaming time WvW-ing.

That’s pretty cool. What is it you’re likimg most with this matchup?

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Posted by: Sprong.4963

Sprong.4963

ya, whats so different from T1?

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

It is T2?

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

It is T2?

lmfao! xD

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

To answer your question: here is a cut and paste from a post I made 9 days ago.

How things play out for us (SBI) starting around 11pm PST. every night. We have already lost the few things we had in JQ BL. We never had anything in the SoS BL. SOS starts taking everything in EB and once EB is left with 1 tower and a camp they head over to SBI BL at which point our commanders all have to go to bed.

“Inc. AH (camp) 50”
“50? Look again”
“You count them then”
“Oh ok, at LEAST 50 maybe more”
——————————

“How many are on Bay?”
“About 30-40”
“OK let’s save it pls”
10 of us show up. Lost.

“Hills inc! Can we please try and save that?”
4 of us show up. Lost.

Ok they will head CS or LV or Garr. It’s all we have left. They hit 1 or 2 or all 3.

“Ok we have 1700 supplies in Garrison we need to dump. Start dumping them”

Lost. Well, we only left them with 200 supplies instead of 500 at least.

SBI ppt +35

1:30am – 2:30am ish PST time for bed I guess.

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Great fight SoR for SBI’s garrison just now, and the same goes to you SBI. Thanks for the long fight tonight.

Score update:

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Just out of curiosity, what are the time zones of the guilds that transferred to SoR?

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

FEAR just wants to say thank you for the fun Siege on SBI garrison, SBI you guys put up a great fight and made us truly work hard for it, it was a great defense even if you guys may have been outnumbered (no idea because the culling was so bad lol) But thank you for the fight

FEAR also wants to say ty to TW for the amazing coordination between our 2 guilds for that major push and how well it paid off along with CDS for doing a great job holding our back lines of the map while we pushed…this is why we love SoR and will always be SoR it’s a great server with amazing guild coordination between everyone

Anyways, thank you again all for the great fight

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Just out of curiosity, what are the time zones of the guilds that transferred to SoR?

Oceanic and NA (Est) I believe. I am certain about the Oceanic guild(s).

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Indo.8629

FEAR just wants to say thank you for the fun Siege on SBI garrison, SBI you guys put up a great fight and made us truly work hard for it, it was a great defense even if you guys may have been outnumbered (no idea because the culling was so bad lol) But thank you for the fight

FEAR also wants to say ty to TW for the amazing coordination between our 2 guilds for that major push and how well it paid off along with CDS for doing a great job holding our back lines of the map while we pushed…this is why we love SoR and will always be SoR it’s a great server with amazing guild coordination between everyone

Anyways, thank you again all for the great fight

That was all you guys, we just ran the golems :P.

NJ all around to FEAR, CDS, and VIG.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

edited to clarify… Meant shouldn’t have transferred to, what it looks like, strongest server in this tier.

Don’t be silly, they should have moved to Kaineng.

Kaineng is on the way up and is in too low a bracket atm. It is not the server you remember as being last.

/me notices a swift breeze pushing its way through the area above your head.

The joke was that even more guilds should bandwagon to Kaineng than already have.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: TigerDragon.4037

TigerDragon.4037

My first WvW experiences went something like this:
Enter EB => completely lost => wander around trying to find map points => ganked by random zergs.
Enter BL => completely lost => wander around trying to find map points => ganked by random zergs.

Eventually it became:
Enter EB or BL => mostly lost => wander around looking for a group to run with, because my solo skills have more sucking power than a black hole => either ganked by random zerg or find zerg to attach myself to and die a few times trying to help take points (squishy)

I’ve never been big on PvP type play. PvE is more my thing. I did want to go in and help my world, and I did have fun occasionally, but it just didn’t call to me because I always feel like I’m useless in there.

This match up, I went in to see what I could see since the borderland maps changed. I thought I would go in, do map unlock on the new color areas, maybe hitch a ride with a zerg and be done. I was wrong.

The first fight that hooked me for this match up was with a ranger that was taking the SW camp in our BL. I was just running there for the point of interest, but I saw it was just the one ranger and his pet, and he was trying to claim the camp solo, so I figured the NPCs might actually let me live longer than 3 seconds of engagement. I died a minimum of 4 times against that ranger in that spot that day. I felt like I actually put enough pressure on him to force him off the camp once, and that was what hooked me. One of the NPC guards ressed me the first time, and a small zerg came through and got me the next few.

I got frustrated after that when I was trying to run from the garrison to the eastern keep, because I was by myself and kept getting ganked on the way there. After three deaths trying to get to that one spot, I decided to rework my skills and between runspeed and stealth, I finally made it on my own. And then the keep started getting attacked, so I announced it on map to let folks who know what they’re doing know. I eventually ended up trying to fend off this one elementalist from the wall, and the second hook was that fight. We went back and forth a little throwing stuff at each other until I finally found a chance to hop down and knock him off a ledge with my greatsword, and finished him off.

I know those fights probably didn’t mean much to the folks I fought against, but for me it was the first REAL rush I’ve felt in WvW since launch.

Hope that sums it up nicely

Sinking ships in WvW on SBI with pride.
Plastered Tyrian Sea Devils [PTSD]
Agadar.4931: A bad mesmer still poops clones like no tomorrow.

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

edited to clarify… Meant shouldn’t have transferred to, what it looks like, strongest server in this tier.

Kaineng is on the way up and is in too low a bracket atm. It is not the server you remember as being last.

The joke was that even more guilds should bandwagon to Kaineng than already have.

Sorry, sarcasm is hard to catch in a forum post :P

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

Sorry, sarcasm is hard to catch in a forum post :P

No problem bud, such is life.

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

its really no fun when the 1st place team in the tier a boatload of transfers guilds

Now now don’t be like that.

In fact I’m expecting a lot of guilds to up and transfer on the 27th without notice or warning, most likely to the top six servers.

If they’re on SoR now then it means they’re likely stuck there for the long haul, and there’s nothing wrong with population stability.

Unless of course they up and transfer without warning on the 27th.

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

its really no fun when the 1st place team in the tier a boatload of transfers guilds.

Paid transfers cant come quick enough….

We really didn’t.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

its really no fun when the 1st place team in the tier a boatload of transfers guilds.

Transfer guilds? I’m confused since we’ve only had 2 guilds join our server this week. Plus we’ve been recruiting very hard for a long time to actually get an Oceanic presence.

What you are mainly facing each and every day/night is our NA crew. We have all been staying up throughout the night to help out our boys on the Night crew.

Nor does SoR wish to have “band-wagon guilds” on said server. If you are a part of SoR you are about of the tight-knit WvW/PvE community we have. Not some “band-wagon” community.

in WvW

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

ermagerd, scerr erpdate.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Transfer guilds? I’m confused since we’ve only had 2 guilds join our server this week. Plus we’ve been recruiting very hard for a long time to actually get an Oceanic presence.

What you are mainly facing each and every day/night is our NA crew. We have all been staying up throughout the night to help out our boys on the Night crew.

Nor does SoR wish to have “band-wagon guilds” on said server. If you are a part of SoR you are about of the tight-knit WvW/PvE community we have. Not some “band-wagon” community.

so you’re saying you’ve always had full queues in all maps? ha

No I never said that. A lot of people stopped playing while we fought BG for weeks and weeks. Most people just started doing PvE and waited for a new match-up without BG in it. The diehards like myself have always been on each and every day… But this match-up brought a lot of life back into many WvW players (and PvE’ers) who wanted to take part in it.

But to say we have gotten an influx of “band-wagon guilds” is insane. We’ve picked up two guilds from my knowledge as I said in my previous post.

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

The first 4 or so week of the BG/SoR/IoJ matchups, yes, we did have queues in each map, as that match-up lingered, it was gradually less and less, until it was SBI/SoR/TC, then a lot who had burned out on the old stagnant match, came back and here we are again. We did get a few medium sized guilds, a welcome addition to the server to be sure. Its less new people coming to the server, and more, old people heading back into WvW. The new match seems to have reinvigorated our server.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Winning tends to reinvigorate a server, congrats!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

Actually more PvErs decide to come and check out WvW when the server is winning. Since they are more likely to think they aren’t going to step foot into a BL or EB and get steamrolled.

I think after the first week facing BG, we decided to heavily recruit oceanic guilds, since that is where we have issues with coverage. This week we have split our NA commanders to different shifts to help organize some late night pushes.

And what oceanic crew we did have when we were fighting BG, getting dominated by there oceanic coverage nightly, would tend to make you not wanna WvW.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Indo.8629

It’s been an honor SBI and TC, have a good night. Great fights as always.

Also to the above person, do not get angry and bitter about transfers, we know how you feel, trust us- we went through it against BG. You guys aren’t out of this tier, stay strong and play strong. SoR has been #2 spot for 9 weeks straight. Just keep doing what you’re doing and more importantly, have fun, it’ll work out.

/salute

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

No I never said that. A lot of people stopped playing while we fought BG for weeks and weeks. Most people just started doing PvE and waited for a new match-up without BG in it. The diehards like myself have always been on each and every day… But this match-up brought a lot of life back into many WvW players (and PvE’ers) who wanted to take part in it.

But to say we have gotten an influx of “band-wagon guilds” is insane. We’ve picked up two guilds from my knowledge as I said in my previous post.

i guess you missed the point of that comment, read it again with emphasis on always, i said that because of the guilds that have hopped on your already winning server, therefore you have full queues on all maps

That is definitely not the reason why we have queues on our maps, but it is a big help. Comments above yours will explain why we currently do. And if you mean by winning first place, we haven’t been “winning” for quite a long time.

in WvW

broxigar.8754

I have to say the sportsmanship of the 3 servers in this thread & in the game. Unlike the previous match-up, the forum is full with cheat/hack accusations, forum trolls & trash talk. IMO this thread is more “civilized”.

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

i guess you missed the point of that comment, read it again with emphasis on always, i said that because of the guilds that have hopped on your already winning server, therefore you have full queues on all maps

That is definitely not the reason why we have queues on our maps, but it is a big help. Comments above yours will explain why we currently do. And if you mean by winning first place, we haven’t been “winning” for quite a long time.

… i feel like i am talking to a child having to explain every comment, i said i dont know why these transfer guilds feel the need to hop onto a server that has a 50k point lead, never said the highest ranked server in the tier

Next time explain it rather than having people try and guess what you mean. Because your first statement hinted that you hate how SoR has gotten a ton of guilds since we are currently in 1st place in the leaderboard (point-wise). Then you changed it and said something totally opposite…

Anyway great fights in EB BL. It’s been a lot of fun tonight!

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

It’s only 2am EST. A small chunk of our NA crew is still out! And they call you Zombie Coast.. Pffft! Kick it up a notch TC, we know you’re out there.

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Current Score Update:
Brought to you by [FEAR]

Attachments:

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I have to say the sportsmanship of the 3 servers in this thread & in the game. Unlike the previous match-up, the forum is full with cheat/hack accusations, forum trolls & trash talk. IMO this thread is more “civilized”.

The posts of the first several weeks of the BG/SOR/IOJ matches were also full of sportsmanship, it will be interesting to see how long the sportsmanship among the current three servers will last…

Blackgate Engineer

in WvW

broxigar.8754

The posts of the first several weeks of the BG/SOR/IOJ matches were also full of sportsmanship, it will be interesting to see how long the sportsmanship among the current three servers will last…

Dunno how long it will last. As for me I’m gonna enjoy it while it lasts..

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

… i feel like i am talking to a child having to explain every comment, i said i dont know why these transfer guilds feel the need to hop onto a server that has a 50k point lead, never said the highest ranked server in the tier

Next time explain it rather than having people try and guess what you mean. Because your first statement hinted that you hate how SoR has gotten a ton of guilds since we are currently in 1st place in the leaderboard (point-wise). Then you changed it and said something totally opposite…

Anyway great fights in EB BL. It’s been a lot of fun tonight!

ugh, just ignore me, im frustrated and need sleep, sorry about all of that

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

@ThaOwner.7560 – Since i’m too lazy to remove all the quotes..

I understand exactly how you feel man! Get some rest

See ya on the battlefield

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Good fights out there this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Naznin.2584

Naznin.2584

Dunno how long it will last. As for me I’m gonna enjoy it while it lasts..

I bet the last copper in my meager bank that Toasters continue to be gracious in both victory and defeat and generous with praise for both Ralliers and Bluffers. I have a feeling Ralliers will stay very cool too. Gotta see more of Bluffers to really be able to tell about them; there was a bunch of arrogance on the server site some Bluffer linked to a while ago about both SoR and TC.

It’s only 2am EST. A small chunk of our NA crew is still out! And they call you Zombie Coast.. Pffft! Kick it up a notch TC, we know you’re out there.

Very few of us are, defending what they can. Honestly, SoR has just had far superior resources the last few overnights and mornings. I’m happy for you guys that you seem to have some folks returning to WvW for this matchup and some people transferring in. We’ll keep bringing it, but at this stage and this time of the night, we’re far short of what we need to make it an even contest with SoR, frankly. This is taking nothing away from the effort you guys have put in this match.

Which brings me to: the score update:

Attachments:

Naznin
Mists Soldier | Entrepreneur | Socialite
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Indo.8629

How is BG doing in T1?

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Yesterday saw a couple of guys from EU Arborstone[FR] ([LNM] guild), fighting on SBI side. I do not know whether this is the beginning of a scheduled transfer or just a group of tourists.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Indo.8629

Yesterday saw a couple of guys from EU Arborstone[FR] ([LNM] guild), fighting on SBI side. I do not know whether this is the beginning of a scheduled transfer or just a group of tourists.

Supposedly SBI has 3-4 Euro guilds currently scouting them out. Should be an interesting matchup if they stay.

Right now SBI has the stronger asianic which the other 2 servers don’t. I feel TC’s euro/early day crew is stronger, while SOR has the stronger NA crew.

With SBI getting a possible euro crew also, should be interesting to see how things turn out.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Naznin.2584

I’ve never understood people being angsty with each other over night capping. Its a valid mechanic for gaining points as designed. And by the way, not that I really need to mention it, but TC has always lost in the points margin overnight relative to other servers.

Lets crib at ANet for it, not each other. BG did ok nightcapping when they did it in T2; they could. Its fine that SoR is doing it now in T2; they can.

Bandwagoners have left and joined servers in significant numbers, enough to tip the scales against and for. Its not a fault of character with the servers who have gained or with those who have lost through it.

Naznin
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Had some fun duels in SoR BL at champs tonight.
As for the night capping, our numbers have shot up this week a lot, before you saw your core wvw guilds mostly, and this week a lot of others have been joining the fight, unfortunately their only motivation was map completion… so not sure how long the numbers will last once they all get it.
Best wvw you get is always on the weekend. It’s the closest we get to even coverage.
Right now I don’t feel we destroy the late night, we definitely see large pushes from SBI at times, but once they flub an attack they leave shortly after.
All in all good fights, especially on the weekend. Hopefully we don’t let a couple of babies spoil this thread.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Thing was SoR was pulling ahead in points prior to any of our new guilds moving here over BSI and TC.
TC just doesn’t have the coverage overall. SBI did, however after speaking to many steelbluff islanders a lot of their pugs stop coming in after 1-2 wipes.

As for assuming SoR is doing PvDoor, its an incorrect assumption. In SBI garrison SBI had x2 if not more our numbers, however we had more coordination. Though we lost it, we held out a lot longer then we should have.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

Naznin.2584

:] @ Indo

I had typed out a response to your post, but noticed that you had redacted your comment, using your own judgement. Props to you sir.

Had some fun duels in SoR BL at champs tonight.
As for the night capping, our numbers have shot up this week a lot, before you saw your core wvw guilds mostly, and this week a lot of others have been joining the fight, unfortunately their only motivation was map completion… so not sure how long the numbers will last once they all get it.

Its all good. I’m happy for SoR – you guys were more than a match for BG during NA primetime; but got to hear some playful taunts because of the points difference in matchups. Its good you’re getting the coverage you were wishing for.

I hope it doesn’t last.

Naznin
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Indo.8629

It is what it is, getting out cover-aged sucks, the ppt system sucks. We went through it, we completely understand what you guys are going through, but you can’t blame us for it.

You guys bring it when you’re on, that’s all that matters quite frankly. And when I judge SBI or TC, I’m not going to judge them by their ppt, I will judge them by how fiercely they fought against us.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

How is BG doing in T1?

SoR = the night capper of tier 2. You’ve become what you hated.

You couldn’t be more right….if you actually were right. I mean I guess all that PvD really helped BG out.

Putting up 500 PPT was night capping when BG did it, but now it isn’t when SoR does it? Good to know night capping is okay when your server does it (as if we didn’t know that already).

Failed to meet T1 expectations so you come to our thread?

I hope TW realizes that the first week after a server switches tiers makes the scoreboard meaningless for that week.

You can judge them (and yourselves) beginning on the 24th.

I’m not saying you can’t talk smack because who am I to stop you. I’m just saying, don’t bother thumping chests over the score during the first week following a switch.

Thing was SoR was pulling ahead in points prior to any of our new guilds moving here over BSI and TC.
TC just doesn’t have the coverage overall. SBI did, however after speaking to many steelbluff islanders a lot of their pugs stop coming in after 1-2 wipes.

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the ranking system. Whenever a server drops a tier they tank in points, and whenever a server goes up a tier they go positive in points. Next week will have stabilized scores and we’ll be able to actually see where we all match up.

I never claimed that TC has more or less coverage than any other servers, nor did I intend to do so.