Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

It is not about SOR. (run that again in your head one more time).

Its about the game as enjoyment, Wvw as it is played and three server communities that make up a Tier and in this case Tier 2. What you argue is good for SOR is not good for the tier…… for the rest of us in this thread. There is no solid argument any of you have made to convince me of that. Now it may be that the Tier’s health, problems and fun quotient is not really your problem or concern.

At least be honest about it.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Do you fail to understand or comprehend a simply concept i just told you? I never said the tier is about sor, i stated sor is its own relationship just as your server is yours.

do you try to dictate and tell your friends who to marry or how to run their relationship because you dont like who they are with or what they do? For that matter do you even do tthat with strangers? If you do thats pretty weird and messed up, if u dont then u already understand what ive been stating.

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

well in reality it is basically same thing just different wording.

BG “hey guys look at the score you guys suck”

SOR “hey guys we are beating you so bad we are not even going to try the rest the week, but hey we really feel for you

these are just 2 different ways of saying the same thing. i have to agree with Dirtyold goat, I would rather put up with chest thumping than be patronized.

Good point, can’t say I disagree

If this is what both of you have gotten out of this thread then you need to go back and re-read.

There have been countless posts from SoR saying how they empathize with you about getting beat by coverage. Again remember we had 11 straight weeks of losing with no hope of winning because of coverage.
Also countless posts mention respect for the players that continue to fight despite fighting an uphill battle. That makes a server community stronger because people get to see those that have heart.

In fact the only people I have noticed flaming TC in this thread is other TC players.

Simple fact is coverage wins in matches that everyone doesn’t have it. Coverage alone won’t get us a win in T1 so we need to strength relationships with our new members and get used to fighting along side each other. It is what’s best for our server.
It comes at no cost to your server because you will face the same thing against BG as your opponent instead of SoR. Except were SoR gives your server respect BG will flame your server and your players claiming they suck because of the score forgetting about the +500 PTT they tick during the day.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

dirtyoldgoat.5496

The way the server lopsided ended up as it is … is not one i would point a finger and blame anyone for. Server transfers were coming to an end, choices had to be made, life happens and we ended up here. Cest la vie.

But this:

Uhm not gonna happen soon, sorry. We’re here to rebuild the new community and get to know each other. You’ll see us in the next 2 to 3 weeks hopefully unless BG kicks us out

… this is a choice and a problem.

PINK is the new Black

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

I don’t get what arguing about this is going to do. SoR is going to do whatever they feel is best for their server, and TC and SBI should focus on doing what’s best for theirs (in TC’s case, getting the server pop below full for more than 2 minutes at a time would be a start, we’ve got a lot of people looking to transfer in who haven’t been able to). I’m sure everyone has their own opinions on what’s going on, and not all of it is going to be pie and cakes, but it’s all been hashed out and it’s pretty obvious no convincing is going to happen.

To the SoR guys, the door union called and they want to talk. They prefer rams and not 50 people beating them down with sheer rage. We prefer that too.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

All I gotta say is most of you are in trouble once you can’t Culling Bomb™. (Goes for all servers). It’s the most ridiculous thing in the game WvW-wise. (Besides bad loot tables).

Then real WvW will have happened.

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

All I gotta say is most of you are in trouble once you can’t Culling Bomb™. (Goes for all servers). It’s the most ridiculous thing in the game WvW-wise. (Besides bad loot tables).

Ummmmm….ok? I think everyone realizes that and I’m not sure why it needed to be said…

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Thanks for all the kind words Choo, TW, Fear. There are alot of new tags on the battlefield but we always recognize yours first and plan accordingly. There is much talk here on how SoR is planning to get better, and I can tell you TC is no different.

The free transfer shuffle forced every guild in the game, regardless of server, to confront some demons and deal with issues that were always there, just being put off till some later date. Well that date is the 28th, and it was a little scary for awhile.

[PiNK] is Tarnished Coast though, along with countless other small and large guids. We are happy to be here, fight here and play here and as much as we want to get better everyday, we’ll continue to fight with the awesome people of TC no matter where that battleground is and what enemies we have to fight. We picked up alot of new friends this week, and there’s plenty time to pick up more. Don’t be fooled into thinking somehow TC got weaker, because I guarantee you we did not.

For any server coming up, we’ll be waiting. We would love for you to underestimate us. And to SoR, best of luck as well. For those worried about ratings atm, you are missing out on a great time to have fun. Never was the overall score so meaningless.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

current sexy time scores. perhaps it will get more pg -13 after hours

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tumbero.3945

Tumbero.3945

A lot of SBI transfered to SoR mostly anyway im proud to stay here and say 15 SBI kill all the 60 randoms and mostly all the people who only roll to a top server, cause they dont know to pvp =) 1 v10 fair and i win.

SBI Firstborn.
(LX) Legion

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Its about the game as enjoyment, Wvw as it is played and three server communities that make up a Tier and in this case Tier 2. What you argue is good for SOR is not good for the tier…… for the rest of us in this thread. There is no solid argument any of you have made to convince me of that. Now it may be that the Tier’s health, problems and fun quotient is not really your problem or concern.

Like I said, when this shakes out, TC most likely won’t be in T2 anymore anyways to worry about this. I suspect you will be back in T3 due specifically to 2 other servers on the way up.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

All I gotta say is most of you are in trouble once you can’t Culling Bomb™

I disagree. There are plenty of big fights where culling doesnt cause it to be over in the first few seconds. I am quite sure most people have experience with this.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

A lot of SBI transfered to SoR mostly anyway im proud to stay here and say 15 SBI kill all the 60 randoms and mostly all the people who only roll to a top server, cause they dont know to pvp =) 1 v10 fair and i win.

You won a 1 v 10 ? Impressive despite how bad or uplevelled they may have been.

Best I have done is 1 v 7

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Like I said, when this shakes out, TC most likely won’t be in T2 anymore anyways to worry about this. I suspect you will be back in T3 due specifically to 2 other servers on the way up.

I suspect karma will catch up with SOR and you are actually better off hiding in T2. TC got here and made it here without a mass wagon train. I doubt we are going anywhere….. and whenever we end up we will be giving all we have and never opting to avoid a fight because it might be difficult somewhere else.

there is a word for that……just saying.

PINK is the new Black

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I have a hard time believing that you would rather have a +35 tick and trolls on the forums then tick away at +405 and having an opponent that respects your determination.

Or perhaps you’re just roleplaying as a masochist and I’m being trolled, it’s hard to tell with you TC guys…

First of all, I’m on SBI

Second, you do realize killing me and trolling me are the only two things people can do to me in this game right?

For instance:

They can’t take all my loot when I die
They can’t take my gear and leave me wearing nothing but a robe
They can’t take my house key
They can’t kill my horse and eat it in front of me
They can’t cut off my head and sell it on their vendor
They can’t give me murder counts
They can’t keep me from leveling
They can’t keep me from farming gold
They can’t res kill me
They can’t leave me stranded on an island
They can’t even communicate directly with me in game

All they can do is kill me. I have to actually make a choice to visit this forum to be trash talked so they can’t even troll me without my consent. PvP in this game is very sanitary and nice. So no, I’m not a masochist. I just don’t view a repair bill and a little trash talk as very much of a consequence to losing a fight.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

To the TC server community. You guys remind me a lot like how we (SoR) were against BG for the 10 weeks. The scores weren’t close but we never gave up. I’m glad to see you guys still fighting against us. We learned a lot from our fights against HB, Rev, and others on BG and have worked on becoming better players cause of it.

Keep up what you guys are doing and good things will come.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Maladon.5760

Do we know if they’ve fixed the culling issue yet?

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

Nope, culling is still there. I believe the issue will be fixed for the most part in the big patch in Feb.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

I suspect karma will catch up with SOR and you are actually better off hiding in T2. TC got here and made it here without a mass wagon train. I doubt we are going anywhere….. and whenever we end up we will be giving all we have and never opting to avoid a fight because it might be difficult somewhere else.

Your post is nonsense.

SoR got to T2 and was on the receiving end of two servers with vastly superior coverage for months, and never gave up. We also made it here with out the ‘mass wagon’ train and in fact actually lost people over that time frame.

So yeah you are right, Karma will catch up with SoR. It already has. We finally got the coverage we were lacking.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Binary Rain.4869

Binary Rain.4869

[PiNK] is Tarnished Coast though, along with countless other small and large guids. We are happy to be here, fight here and play here and as much as we want to get better everyday, we’ll continue to fight with the awesome people of TC no matter where that battleground is and what enemies we have to fight. We picked up alot of new friends this week, and there’s plenty time to pick up more. Don’t be fooled into thinking somehow TC got weaker, because I guarantee you we did not.

For any server coming up, we’ll be waiting. We would love for you to underestimate us. And to SoR, best of luck as well. For those worried about ratings atm, you are missing out on a great time to have fun. Never was the overall score so meaningless.

[TSF] here, we are still a fairly small to medium guild I would say, but growing steadily. Like [PiNK] we will forever reside in the Toasty homeland. Most of our players are well knit together, we know each other very well. The fun times still roll in WvW for us! As for all this talk about us going down a tier, we will not go down without a fight. I agree with Sun, do not underestimate us, our server pride will continue to fight regardless of the score.

And thank you Topix. We will never give up the fight.

See you all on the battlefield.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Your post is nonsense.

SoR got to T2 and was on the receiving end of two servers with vastly superior coverage for months, and never gave up. We also made it here with out the ‘mass wagon’ train and in fact actually lost people over that time frame.

So yeah you are right, Karma will catch up with SoR. It already has. We finally got the coverage we were lacking.

I have a question that is easily going to be construed as offensive or something by some sensitive people so let me EMPHASIZE that I am purely asking because I honestly don’t know and have always been curious:

Was SoR a transfer destination at some point? I remember SoR was a T5 or T6 server for a few weeks following release (I distinctly remember an SoR/NSP/Yaks match that was ridiculously close right up to the finish), and then suddenly you guys shot up. I do know CDS was ex-SBI and TW were from JQ, but was there ever some sort of organized move to SoR? What about the other major WvW guilds?

Honestly interested in some of the history here.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Your post is nonsense.

I have a question that is easily going to be construed as offensive or something by some sensitive people so let me EMPHASIZE that I am purely asking because I honestly don’t know and have always been curious:

Was SoR a transfer destination at some point? I remember SoR was a T5 or T6 server for a few weeks following release (I distinctly remember an SoR/NSP/Yaks match that was ridiculously close right up to the finish), and then suddenly you guys shot up. I do know CDS was ex-SBI and TW were from JQ, but was there ever some sort of organized move to SoR? What about the other major WvW guilds?

Honestly interested in some of the history here.

To my knowledge, nothing was ever discussed/organized about having a bunch of guilds moving to SoR. Any guilds moving here a few months back was done by pure coincidence. Many of the original moves were done to escape the queues of T1 that were 4 hours for some.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

I transferred off of JQ to SoR months ago because steam rolling everyone as the #1 server (at the time) got boring. Much like I would get bored quickly if the status quo in this tier stays the same.

No shame in going from the number one server to a T6 server imo.

Honestly, up until this week we have been the underdog server for a long time. Once we get to T1, we will be the underdog server there as well.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I don’t understand why everyone is expecting TC to move out of T2. FA is barely rolling CD even with all the help they got. CD isn’t any stronger than they were when we beat them by over 100,000 before we came up to T2. Since T2, we’ve become a much stronger server and even plugged some of our coverage gaps. I will be surprised if FA manages to beat us. Maguuma and Kaineng are wildcards but we’ll find out next week what they’re truly capable of.

As far as this ‘We feel for TC’ patronizing attitude SoR keeps spewing all over any forum board they can get their hands on, it’s getting old and let’s call it what it is. You don’t want all the bandwagoners who wanted to get carried to T1 to jump ship when they find out how ill prepared SoR is for t1. You’re waiting for the free transfer period to be over so they’d have to pay to jump ship. ‘Working on your community’ is EXACTLY what you’re doing.

For the record, I would pick BG keeping us at 45 PPT for 2 weeks and learn something rather than an inflated server with an even more inflated ego that refuses to bring the hurt out of cowardice.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I transferred off of JQ to SoR months ago because steam rolling everyone as the #1 server (at the time) got boring. Much like I would get bored quickly if the status quo in this tier stays the same.

Honestly, up until this week we have been the underdog server for a long time. Once we get to T1, we will be the underdog server there as well.

Of course there is no shame, I think it’s an amazing thing if you guys just picked a T6 server with a cool name to move to. Feels alot better than making some massive alliance into a tier 8 server to roll your way up cough

Sorry for derailing, my question has been answered.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

For the record, I would pick BG keeping us at 45 PPT for 2 weeks and learn something rather than an inflated server with an even more inflated ego that refuses to bring the hurt out of cowardice.

If you would prefer to have BG back calling you weak, saying you suck, and relentlessly pointing to the scoreboard more power to you. You will have them back in short order.

Personally, I prefer the truth. You dont have the people off NA primetime to compete for points. I am also going to be sympathetic towards that because I was in the same situation for 2+ months. You know, going to sleep ahead in points only to have all the hard work disappear over night and while I was at work.

Call that general sentiment patronizing if you want, but be warned that it reeks of immaturity when you do.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ponder.3647

Ponder.3647

I have a hard time believing that you would rather have a +35 tick and trolls on the forums then tick away at +405 and having an opponent that respects your determination.

Or perhaps you’re just roleplaying as a masochist and I’m being trolled, it’s hard to tell with you TC guys…

First of all, I’m on SBI

Second, you do realize killing me and trolling me are the only two things people can do to me in this game right?

For instance:

They can’t take all my loot when I die
They can’t take my gear and leave me wearing nothing but a robe
They can’t take my house key
They can’t kill my horse and eat it in front of me
They can’t cut off my head and sell it on their vendor
They can’t give me murder counts
They can’t keep me from leveling
They can’t keep me from farming gold
They can’t res kill me
They can’t leave me stranded on an island
They can’t even communicate directly with me in game

All they can do is kill me. I have to actually make a choice to visit this forum to be trash talked so they can’t even troll me without my consent. PvP in this game is very sanitary and nice. So no, I’m not a masochist. I just don’t view a repair bill and a little trash talk as very much of a consequence to losing a fight.

OH MY GOD! IT’S ULTIMA!

You’ve made me homesick.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Of course there is no shame, I think it’s an amazing thing if you guys just picked a T6 server with a cool name to move to. Feels alot better than making some massive alliance into a tier 8 server to roll your way up cough

Sorry for derailing, my question has been answered.

The only collusion I know of in regards to moving servers was that my old guild and TW decided to go to the same place from JQ as we had a long history of gaming together (well against each other actually). I am not personally aware of anyone else involved in that. Of course, my guild at the time had like 6 active players in this game and TW was much smaller than it is now. So it definitely wasn’t a mass of people, heh.

Edit: I dont know how many actives Indo had at the time, but if I were to guess combined it was probably around 30 players total that moved at the same time.

(edited by covenn.7165)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Maladon.5760

OH MY GOD! IT’S ULTIMA!

You’ve made me homesick.

People today have no idea what pvp is!

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Simple fact. When things got rough for SoR, we didn’t bail en mass. We learned to respect each other, especially a solid core of our commanders, and we learned a lot about the strengths and weaknesses of our various guilds and how to turn that to our advantage. There are legitimate questions and concerns about the character of the guilds that have joined us en mass, how they will fit in with our style of play, and especially will they stick it out when the going gets rough. In a nutshell, if they want our respect they are going to have to earn it.

I’ve remained unusually silent this week as I am aware of the feelings and emotions running high from each of the servers and as I respect all 3, I didn’t want to cause any undue heartache. However this post rubs me wrong in every way possible, and I feel the need to address it.
Let me start out by saying that the decision to leave SBI was NOT an easy decision for ANY guild involved. We had meetings after meetings, and discussed matters round the clock, and literally exhausted every possible scenario before coming to the conclusion of what was best for each of us and our respective guilds. The name of this game is Guild Wars 2, not server wars, and it was either transition to a new server, and keep our guilds active, or stay ‘loyal’ and lose the entire guild to attrition and burnout. Stormbluff Isle was an amazing server full of amazing people, and during our prime, we were unmatched by few. Since the decision of many well known guilds to leave SBI was universally shocking, and tantamount to the shot heard round the world, I understand the mixed feelings by many, but to say that SBI players are en mass bailers, and are going to have to work double time to earn respect from one player because we were recruited to bolster a community that we all agreed was amazing, and would enjoy playing for tremendously. I will not apologize for this, nor will any guild that transferred to another server to better themselves, or that server. Neither will I stand by and be put on trial because you are unhappy new players came to your server. We have been welcomed by the biggest and best guilds SOR has to offer, and have enjoyed ourselves getting to know your players, and playstyles, and can honestly say we have been revitalized by the friendly and helpful atmosphere shown to us so far. I understand that your bitter opinion and standoffishness does not convey the feelings of the entire server, but the continued digs at those of us that worked our collective kittens off day in and day out are uncalled for and breed a divide on us vs them mentality. SOR is a community, and we are part of it. The sooner you accept that , the sooner we can move forward to making this a place that welcomes anyone, no matter where they came from, and an unstoppable force in WVW. Please, for the sake of the community, stop treating those people that made the hardest decision of their ingame lives, as if we are second class citizens. Just because we were soldiers in another country doesn’t make us better or worse than your soldiers.

My two cents.

CG

I take back all I said. I didn’t realize that the “biggest and best guilds SOR has to offer” have welcomed you. Wow. The “best”! Awesome. I’ll say no more.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Bring back pre-casting kittenes!
Agg filter ;(

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

Can an officer/gm shoot me a pm when you get a moment? If not, I will grab someone in game tonight.

danke

Server? Guild? Or will any old officer/gm from any server do?

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

For the record, we’re ticking at +545 right now and have control of your entire BL. That’s with about 25% of our active population in WvW. Most of our regulars are doing fractals/dungeons or leveling alts.

Two days ago you were ticking at +405 against the same force, what happened?

I’ll tell you what’s happening, you guys are quitting. A lot of the SoR commanders are patronizing you because we want a decent fight to help workout our inter guild coordination. Unfortunately outside of PiNK and AL, you’re all quitting.

You don’t want to be patronized, get back in WvW and give us a decent fight.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Peetee.9406)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

The only collusion I know of in regards to moving servers was that my old guild and TW decided to go to the same place from JQ as we had a long history of gaming together (well against each other actually). I am not personally aware of anyone else involved in that. Of course, my guild at the time had like 6 active players in this game and TW was much smaller than it is now. So it definitely wasn’t a mass of people, heh.

Edit: I dont know how many actives Indo had at the time, but if I were to guess combined it was probably around 30 players total that moved at the same time.

Were you in Irony? Fate also came over at the time. I believe they had similar numbers to TW. There were also a few odd JQ militia like myself that enjoyed fighting with Tw that came with. Definitely not a huge alliance though probably about 70 actives. Enough to have good coverage of an additional BL during NA Prime.

SoR already had a great community and heart at the time. The transfers were enough to help them trend up the tiers and we picked up some numbers along the way as we kept climbing. It wasn’t an easy path to T2 though. I believe we faced SoS twice on the way to T2 and again for 2-3 weeks when we first got to T2. Then obviously once we hit T2 we had 11 weeks of losing because of lack of coverage

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Maladon.5760

For the record, we’re ticking at +545 right now and have control of your entire BL. That’s with about 25% of our active population in WvW. Most of our regulars are doing fractals/dungeons or leveling alts.

I’ll tell you what’s happening, you guys are quitting. A lot of the SoR commanders are patronizing you because we want a decent fight to help workout our inter guild coordination. Unfortunately outside of PiNK and AL, you’re all quitting.

Dude you’re gonna get in so much trouble. You’re not supposed to be scoring points right now…

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Maladon.5760

Bring back pre-casting kittenes!
Agg filter ;(

Wow you really kittened that up! (btw, I really wrote “kittened”, not kittened)

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

2 more days for alt raids! yey ! see you on reset!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

:( so sad, was stealthed in SoR Hills waiting to res our Mesmer, then lighting stroke me 4times and revealed me

I’ve had that happen in garrison when we were playing blackgate. They knew I was there, so I was stealthing around trolling them for 20 minutes until Quaggan stuns led to my death -.-

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Were you in Irony?

Yes.

I was surfing in Nicaragua though when the actual move happened. So I had to wait until I got back.

Regarding the rest, I didnt realize Fate came over then as well. Of course I was out of country at the time, heh.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I mean seriously, you post “Come out and fight our scrubs to train them kitten you!” and you think that will make us respect you or not see you as a condescending kitten?

Actually, if we were as focused on the “PPT Metagame” as SoR is, all of TC should leave the field, let you ROFLStomp to T1 this week, and let you deal with all the problems, strife, and consternation you are afraid of dealing with now.

I’ve “made my peace” with the state of things on the battlefield – I will fight tooth and nail alongside my TC brothers and sisters (and yaks) in TCBL and/or EB when I choose and if I feel like it so long as there are enough people both with and opposing me for some fun fights.

But on the forums? Yeah honestly I’d rather see BG’s “We’re PvDoor #1” juvenile trash talking to the false sympathetic, patronizing kitten we’re getting from SoR these days.

NAGA|TC

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Can an officer/gm shoot me a pm when you get a moment? If not, I will grab someone in game tonight.

danke

Server? Guild? Or will any old officer/gm from any server do?

Wow…. sorry about that. I failed on my post. I do that sometimes while multitasking (read: ADDing out) at work

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Lets try this again…

Can an officer/gm from Choo shoot me a pm when you get a moment? If not, I will grab someone in game tonight.

danke

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Yeah honestly I’d rather see BG’s “We’re PvDoor #1” juvenile trash talking to the false sympathetic, patronizing kitten we’re getting from SoR these days.

Well I haven’t been faking sympathy or patronizing your server personally. I have been being respectful to your situation and genuine the entire time.

Maybe you should lighten up a little.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

First of all, welcome to SoR to the new guild arrivals. We are hoping to see the remaining Oceanic and Asian transfers here shortly.

I am going to post this information, because I am honestly not all that impressed with the performance I have seen from the influx of transfers (it’s my opinion, take it for what it is). This is what I feel should be the focus of SoR over the coming two weeks. I also believe that all guilds serious about being contenders in WvW should direct their focus toward these ideas.

1st. Use this time before the next reset to acquire the needed gear that will make your forces the most effective i.e. level 80 exotics, ascended gear, and so forth.

2nd. Use this time to create strategies for team composition, set and learn individual and group roles in team composition, and balance team composition to make you the most effective fighting force you can be.

3rd. Establish rules of engagement for fighting e.g. not over extending and executing orders quickly.

4th. Have fun training.

The following two weeklong battles should be dedicated to completing the previously mentioned tasks. At this point in time, we are not ready to contend with Tier 1. Once we feel that these tasks have sufficiently been implemented and executed, our forces will amass and take us directly to Tier 1.

Good luck, Good fights, and have fun

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Also regarding gear….

Please don’t run around in all zerker gear. You die way too fast, ultimately do less damage in the long run, cause rallies, and are a draw on your team mates. If you do go high damage, make sure you have a decent level of survivability mixed in.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Yeah honestly I’d rather see BG’s “We’re PvDoor #1” juvenile trash talking to the false sympathetic, patronizing kitten we’re getting from SoR these days.

Well I haven’t been faking sympathy or patronizing your server personally. I have been being respectful to your situation and genuine the entire time.

My post wasn’t directed at you Covenn. It was directed at the person I quoted, Indo, and a few others. I’ve loved fighting Choo and FEAR in-game and will honestly miss you guys when you are gone.

I won’t miss people like the person I quoted originally though at all.

NAGA|TC

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

My post wasn’t directed at you Covenn. It was directed at the person I quoted, Indo, and a few others. I’ve loved fighting Choo and FEAR in-game and will honestly miss you guys when you are gone.

I won’t miss people like the person I quoted originally though at all.

Fair enough. It just seemed like you were being more generalized with that comment when I read it. Its all good.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Lets try this again…

Can an officer/gm from Choo shoot me a pm when you get a moment? If not, I will grab someone in game tonight.

danke

Yeah i’ll get someone to send you one. Don’t exactly know if they will be sending you a mail or PM on the forums.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: OdinBudd.5298

OdinBudd.5298

I guess you aren’t the only server that offers fractals/dungeons and alts. TC’rs are a funny bunch, we usually like to do what gives us the most fun. Sometimes that’s WvW, sometimes its dungeons, sometimes its alts, and sometimes it RP during all of the above. Your concern for our server and its well being are duly noted and greatly appreciated. I certainly hope we can find the time in our busy schedules to provide you with the training you need for tier 1

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Lets try this again…

danke

Yeah i’ll get someone to send you one. Don’t exactly know if they will be sending you a mail or PM on the forums.

I got his contact info. Taken care of already.

Thanks