Jan 25-Feb 1 | SBI, TC, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

There is nothing wrong with Glicko for this fine MMORGP.

(Anet gives not a single kitten about WvW or this freak show wouldn’t happen.)

Hey its only for one more week!

And then you get to face Blackgate again :P

BG is winning their match so far, granted it is pretty early in the week.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

Ascii, I’ve explained to you what happened and how. You’re welcome to believe it or not. He was able to port more than 20 people in, because I was there with my Mesmer, as was Kranky. We drop portals before taking his, and then drop ours when we come through. I would have thought this to be a fairly simple tactic.

Thank you for your criticism and concern, however, this will be my last response to the topic.

This has been a great match so far. I look forward to the rest of the week!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Duskfall.1296

Duskfall.1296

To PINK and there hit and run tactics in SoR BL last night. Well done. Seemed like you where EVERYWHERE. Great gorilla warfare. My group was getting dizzy chasing and recapping after you!

War Born 80 (full support) guardian.
“Choo” SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

There is nothing wrong with Glicko for this fine MMORGP.

(Anet gives not a single kitten about WvW or this freak show wouldn’t happen.)

Hey its only for one more week!

And then you get to face Blackgate again :P

BG is winning their match so far, granted it is pretty early in the week.

Whenever BG made it to T1, they were always on the lead during the weekend. Weekdays, not so much.

Also, I would like to give big thanks to all the SoR on EB tonight at NA offhours. You all did great, following orders of a new commander (me) and giving me advice and helping me improve. It’s been a pleasure working with the Rallians, you made me a happy Aussie.

Good night!

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I love how fear, hel, ul, axa, and plum held down and fully upgraded all the keeps in tc bl. Great job guys. Too bad something with the log in servers kicked us all out of tc bl and wecome back to see it all gone!!! Can I have a refund on all the gold I spent on siege/upgrades plz Anet.

Oh Sunspots .. Did you actually get this implemented? O.o

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/NEW-SIEGE-IDEA/first#post1283303

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score update please.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Yes of course. We dropped the first Trojan horse outside garrison giggling the entire time from the shadows as an apparently new transfer to SoR picked it up and brought it inside. Anet thought killing all SoR was too much, so they instead just kicked them all out and shutdown the login server as we all climbed out and took back our bl. It was a great success and many high fives were handed out.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

To the POS SBI thief from DSC on TC BL just earlier, I will smash you in any pvp match

Yours truly,

NightHawk.

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: barrage.1089

barrage.1089

Update for those at work!

Attachments:

Commander “Suicide” Freijnor

SoR lifer

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

If millenniums prediction is right and next week it will me TC, SOR and FA….. then i don’t see SOR going into T1 anytime soon. That might have been an opportunity lost.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

weekend scores on that page are completely wrong and dont reflect anything to everyone trying to predict next weeks match up lol especially based off of 1 day.

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Eyelusion.8205

Eyelusion.8205

Oh cool! heres a quick video of TC’s TV guild and some others “Legitimately” entering SM and trying to cap, if you would like to check there progress.

LOL! This video actually had me laughing at loud and my wife wondering why I was laughing at that strange sound. Haha!

Ele’s Pwn J00!

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

weekend scores on that page are completely wrong and dont reflect anything to everyone trying to predict next weeks match up lol especially based off of 1 day.

Well true. But i think its certain that SBI goes down and a fully wvw hungry server moves up. Fairly certain that is all that is needed.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Reset in SBI BL was tons of fun last night! Hopefully it’s like this all week long.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

I had fun playing hide and seek with you guys inside SoR Bay inner xD

Was trying to solo the keep lord by myself because all the mesmers released.

in WvW

Posted by: shakedown.1472

shakedown.1472

Update 12:30pm est

Attachments:

Shakedown – Shakedown Victim – Vidian Red
[CDS] Caedas | Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

We had a mesmer inside all night. Same as last week. He follows SoR in when you guys take it at the start. Hides. Patiently. For hours.

Is that the same short haired brunette human female mesmer that I chased away twice last night trying to glitch through the south eastern gate?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Ok you two – you’re gonna get this thread locked.

See this is why tier 2 can’t have nice things.

Well, except for Appledainty’s “Still a Yak” video. (which should be given it’s own thread imho so that everyone might have a chance to enjoy it)

Some good fights in TCBL this evening. Keep at it TC….for the first hour after reset we thought there would be no one to fight. And then there you were for the rest of the evening fighting tooth and nail to reclaim what was formerly yours.

I do wish that PiNK would have shown up but it was nice seeing KH running amok as red names for once. I certainly do hope that you guys are enjoying your new home.

Heyokaaah~ <3

The video is actually on Reddit, and has a post in the Linksville section of the GW2 forum You can always make a post about it in WvW if you want. Also, join the parade this coming Thursday I dunno if you can in your timezone, but it takes place at 9PM EST. I will send you an invite to DOLY

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

TC Was on another level last night with their strategies last night IMO. Constantly when a tower got hit there would be a ninja or another attack elsewhere at the same time. You guys really made us question your tactics, like “is this really their main target or do they have… yep they have rams on NW bay.” You guys pushed to Choo to having to split up into 3 different groups at one point just to make sure you where not back dooring other towers.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Vanity.2506

We had a mesmer inside all night. Same as last week. He follows SoR in when you guys take it at the start. Hides. Patiently. For hours.

Is that the same short haired brunette human female mesmer that I chased away twice last night trying to glitch through the south eastern gate?

No. I’m not familiar with a mesmer with this appearance.

Vanity Lionheart

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

TC Was on another level last night with their strategies last night IMO. Constantly when a tower got hit there would be a ninja or another attack elsewhere at the same time. You guys really made us question your tactics, like “is this really their main target or do they have… yep they have rams on NW bay.” You guys pushed to Choo to having to split up into 3 different groups at one point just to make sure you where not back dooring other towers.

Yeah I question that about us sometimes as well…

Anyways, reset was fun, we held Bay/Hills in SoRBL for 12+hours into reset and had WP on them, but now they are gone along with our own BL.

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

For those of us at work, can someone post the score with map as well pls… thanks!

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

The one thing I positively say about TC more to the point TV is ..TV does not allow any exploits period.
BUT what Id really like to say here is if thats what you think is going on can you keep those in tells so our thread doesnt get locked. =)

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

For those of us at work, can someone post the score with map as well pls… thanks!

Here you go!

Attachments:

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

joocheese.6314

Here you go!

Thanks man!

Sammandar – Elementalist
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

I’m pretty sure you’re talking about the tactics we were using against you on SBI borderlands. I’m glad that we were able to cause that much of a problem for you guys being that we had a much smaller group this reset than we normally have on Fridays.

See ya throughout the week.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Yes SBI was pretty hectic. Good Work!

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Phantom had strike groups going all last night in TCBL. Lots of fun. We definitely kept it interesting.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

The one thing I positively say about TC more to the point TV is ..TV does not allow any exploits period.
BUT what Id really like to say here is if thats what you think is going on can you keep those in tells so our thread doesnt get locked. =)

Keep what in tells? I did not say what guild the mesmer was in.

But if you got a guilty conscious, please do tell. I am all ears, friend.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Keep what in tells? I did not say what guild the mesmer was in.

But if you got a guilty conscious, please do tell. I am all ears, friend.

Last post here for me Peet. But if you read the whole forum reguarding the portal in question it was directed at TV. You were replying on the subject so forgive me I assumed you knew what the subject was on.
Anyway, have fun out there. Im not gonna get my kittens in a wad over this. Ya all are a great server overall and keep us playing hard.

in WvW

Posted by: Brannoncyll.1978

Brannoncyll.1978

Last week SoR repeatedly exploited culling to defeat TC’s zerg. They would all run away until their models unloaded, then all rush back together dropping everyone before they even appeared on our screens. They would constantly drop portal bombs on us. Yes, their coordination should be applauded, but if these are the kind of pathetic ‘strategies’ needed to stay competitive then I sincerely hope that TC drops back down the league tables so that we can actually get a fair fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Iohanna.4863

Iohanna.4863

Last week SoR repeatedly exploited culling to defeat TC’s zerg. They would all run away until their models unloaded, then all rush back together dropping everyone before they even appeared on our screens. They would constantly drop portal bombs on us. Yes, their coordination should be applauded, but if these are the kind of pathetic ‘strategies’ needed to stay competitive then I sincerely hope that TC drops back down the league tables so that we can actually get a fair fight.

Find fault within yourself before faulting somebody else.

Everything’s fair in war, so long as the rules are not broken.

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

You keep saying we are abusing culling, we see the same crap you do probably.
It’s not like we have special magical culling powers, our “pathetic” strategy is our builds, attack patterns/movements and trying to work around culling since we are attacking invisible enemies as well.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

spartanx.1364

@Brannoncyll
Honestly the enemy zerg does not cull for us aswell. People shout they are abusing culling like its one-sided. Every day enemy groups pop out on top of us/behind us and we dont say they are abusing culling. As far as the run away and then attack. I guess any time you try to consolidate your forces to make another attack is abusing culling.

Thus the only ways to not abuse culling is if everyone ran in groups of 20 or less and we all stayed on opposite ends of the map. Never pull off an attack to re strengthen your numbers. Never use portals, veils, stealth, or come out of keep portals. Maybe we could line up like they did during the revolutionary war and slowly march towards each other. That will give people time for the enemy to render and maybe a more fair fight.

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Find fault within yourself before faulting somebody else.

Everything’s fair in war, so long as the rules are not broken.

Thank you. The poster sounds like he fell for the common fall back and flank strategy that has been a part of military strategy since humans fought with sticks and stones.

in WvW

Posted by: Oblivion.9485

Oblivion.9485

FEAR loves dancing in posion…POSION RAVE PARTY GOGO!!!!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/gw044v.jpg/

Those were my cows

Tarnished Coast – Oblivion cw[ZzZz]

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Great start, unfortunately SBI is already dead.
TC would probably be ahead if there was a competitive 3rd server :x

This made me snort tea through my nose. Thanks for the chuckle.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in WvW

Posted by: benjamin.5346

benjamin.5346

Ok you two – you’re gonna get this thread locked.

See this is why tier 2 can’t have nice things.

Well, except for Appledainty’s “Still a Yak” video. (which should be given it’s own thread imho so that everyone might have a chance to enjoy it)

Some good fights in TCBL this evening. Keep at it TC….for the first hour after reset we thought there would be no one to fight. And then there you were for the rest of the evening fighting tooth and nail to reclaim what was formerly yours.

I do wish that PiNK would have shown up but it was nice seeing KH running amok as red names for once. I certainly do hope that you guys are enjoying your new home.

Heyokaaah~ <3

The video is actually on Reddit, and has a post in the Linksville section of the GW2 forum You can always make a post about it in WvW if you want. Also, join the parade this coming Thursday I dunno if you can in your timezone, but it takes place at 9PM EST. I will send you an invite to DOLY

I scolded Indo and FEAR for not respecting the RIGHTS OF DOLYAKS in map chat for some time, I am ashamed that we have come so far and still cannot respect the rights of such a noble creature. I understand, life is hard enough carrying supplies and doing the diligent work without having to worry about these jerks coming in and attempting to slaughter you and your kin. I still yell at Sykotik for not respecting the rights of Dolyaks. Pitiful.

And to be on topic, good fun fighting last night. I think we learned a bit about how to actually keep a map isntead of just zerging around, taking then leaving. I dont speak for Sanctum of Rall of course, but I wouldnt mind a treaty between SBI and TC, & no insult intended, I apologise if it comes off as such.

- The only non-jerk & Dolyak rights respecting member in FEAR.

in WvW

Cat Amiss.9463

Rofl ben get back to your cage kitten

www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: benjamin.5346

benjamin.5346

Rofl ben get back to your cage kitten

I see, suppress and silence the rights of Dolyaks. I understand.

I have a dream, that my Dolyak children will one day live in a nation will they will not be judged by the supplies that they carry, or where they carry them to, but by the love in their hearts, I HAVE A DREAM TODAY.

(edited by benjamin.5346)

in WvW

Cat Amiss.9463

Martin Luther Yak?

www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Beware of Spy Dolyak.

Attachments:

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

We hope to see more red named yaks for the next parade. It’s pretty fun even when it does end in yaksaccre because isn’t that how most yak’s lives end anyways?

Also if anyone wants an invite to the cross server guild just send my account name a whisper. Team DOLY is always inviting.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Hey to the TC in EBG on Reset.

SoR was running to Pang from Umber, did yall have the Culling issue too? We didn’t notice your group till ours was like half way through, then rendering started.

Was a nice fight.

Tell Miasmic he needs to sleep more. Seriously:) If he thinks getting to T1 is exhausting, wait until you guys are actually there, it’s crazy.

He used to Command in T1 fights. :P

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Yes SBI was pretty hectic. Good Work!

Actually we were doing quite well until the point we tunnelvisioned the Garrison and Choo ‘ninja golem-ed’ our upgraded Hills Keep. Our response time in that was poor and we did not leave enough sentries behind in hills.

Did you guys clear out the outer gate oils and cannons before moving the golems in? If not -_-, poor defence on our part.

We still had a solid chance on that map up till that point we were pressuring NE tower, SW tower, Bay keep and Garrison Keep. After that I knew it was going to be tough to do any offence.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

spartanx.1364

There was no defenders for the first gate except for 2 or 3 people slipping past us to get inside. We just got backed into a corner and had to figure out a way to get TC to stop pressuring us at brair/bay/garrison. Flipping Hills was crucial to relieving the pressure.

We got a ton of flak in map/team about just playing whack a mole at garrison. All we could say is just have faith we have a plan. Thankfully it worked. But as I said the TC attacks where relentless.

in WvW

Vanity.2506

Hey to the TC in EBG on Reset.

SoR was running to Pang from Umber, did yall have the Culling issue too? We didn’t notice your group till ours was like half way through, then rendering started.

Was a nice fight.

Tell Miasmic he needs to sleep more. Seriously:) If he thinks getting to T1 is exhausting, wait until you guys are actually there, it’s crazy.

He used to Command in T1 fights. :P

No, we didn’t see any of you until over half our group was dead. >.<

Vanity Lionheart

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I can’t speak for any other guilds, or any other Coasters, but I feel like PiNK has grown so much since we hit t2. Score aside, its great getting to play against so many t1 caliber guilds every night then learn to counter or copy them. Working with DiS was awesome and I hope the other guilds on TC realize the opportunity to improve everytime you take the field. I see WvW becoming GvG more and more over the coming months with the inadaquacies in server populations, and this is the boot camp.

in WvW

joocheese.6314

I can’t speak for any other guilds, or any other Coasters, but I feel like PiNK has grown so much since we hit t2. Score aside, its great getting to play against so many t1 caliber guilds every night then learn to counter or copy them. Working with DiS was awesome and I hope the other guilds on TC realize the opportunity to improve everytime you take the field. I see WvW becoming GvG more and more over the coming months with the inadaquacies in server populations, and this is the boot camp.

Agreed. As guilds grow and improve (including ours), fights in wvw are becoming more fun and epic. Well organized guilds are becoming more important and tactically more decisive in combat. It is a form of GvG that I’m enjoying immensely; especially when fighting amazing guilds such as [PINK]

Much respect to the folks from [PINK]. I already know you won’t leave TC, but if the impossible were to ever happen, we would love to have you guys join us in SoR

Sammandar – Elementalist
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Really.

L’enfer, c’est les autres