Jan 25-Feb 1 | SBI, TC, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

All this talk of respect between servers, peace, love….I don’t know what these guys are talking about. I go into WvW, and I HATE SOR. I don’t think to myself “Gee, I hope I get a good and challenging match today” I think “What damage has SOR done today that I must attempt to staunch”. I LOATHE the SOR. there is not pity in my heart, no more room for niceness, no more “enjoyment”.

SOR complaining that TC has only been getting stomped for a couple weeks. I’ve been here for a good bit now, I remember Blackgate. The only problem was, from the get go, I knew there was no shot with Blackgate. Suddenly, out of thin air, SOR goes from a worthy, challenging opponent to “ROLD ZERG STOMP FEST” in every borderland. That so many people (Traitors) jumped to join SOR is even more hilarious. Yes, I call them traitors. Weak willed, weak hearted TRAITORS. I secretly pray, to whatever Internet Gods may/may not be listening "Internet Gods, Let me smite a server transfer today. Before they bask in the “Glory” of taking our keep, let me just dunk on one of them". There is no “respect” or “camaraderie” to be had with a server filled with weak willed traitors. There is only death, and much dunking to be had.

I remember waking up to a sea of Green one morning and telling myself “Surely, TC will be resisting with every fiber of it’s soul” and instead, a TEA PARTY on a friggen bridge. That is when I knew, right then and there, I could not count on the Fiber of TC to resist. I put away my Support spec gear, and donned the mask of Glass Cannon, shaking my head as I watch the rest of my brethren in TC try to push their way out of spawn. I hope, in my wanderings, those SOR I dunked on happened to be server transfer traitors.

Weak willed TC Brethren: You do not fight when you are only winning. That does not matter. This is WvW. You fight to fight, to bring death to the SOR. The only thing I am glad for, is that the Internet Gods have blessed us with a great abundance of SOR bodies to choose from! I’ve gained more honor badges fighting now then ever. Is our keep taken? ROAM! poke supply camps. poke sentry’s. Poke wandering SOR scum scurrying back to their “Glorious” horde. Camp vistas and POI. Give them NOTHING. But most of all, fill your hearts with hate. Hate your enemy, and you will continue to fight them, no matter the outcome. Loathe your enemy, because you know in your heart that they are filled with server transfers who jumped ship.

TC are you OK? So, TC are you OK.
Are you OK, TC, TC are you OK?

You’ve been hit by, You’ve been struck By a Choo Zerg.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

^That score was a while ago when TC tried a little bit.

A new one with my dear TC friends who didn’t appreciate my presense;

Attachments:

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: Nodrey.3948

Nodrey.3948

Are you really, really attempting to sell me that having a picnic with the enemy is sound tactics? This is why we cant have victories, or at least more SOR dunking.

And I feel I understand the server quite well. If you wish to RP, RP your hearts out. this is WvW. There is a time for picnics, and there is a time to resist.

You really do not understand Tarnished Coast at all.

I never said that having a picnic was tactical (even in the slightest). I said it was an effective way to end spawn camping and have fun — two things that needed to happen. Capturing camps wasn’t working, we needed to have fun; ergo, picnic.

We can’t have victories because we’re not sitting fat and sassy at the top of Tier 3 and one of our opponents is currently sitting fat and sassy at the top of Tier 2, not because of picnics. Give me a break. I’ll see you for the Dolyak parade on Thursday — bring some fireworks and tonics.

Better to Camp POI, or Vistas, then spend one second having a picnic with the enemy. You speak of fun, of entertainment? Are you not entertained when you dunk on some SOR scum? Does not the thrill of chasing down a fleeing SOR minion not enough to make your heart sing? Enjoyment comes from breaking down the t3 walls of our own keep, and hopefully dunking on one of those little scurrying SOR scum before they scurry back to their uberzerg. Entertainment comes from stealth-stealing Aldons while their zerg is running around elsewhere. Pleasure comes from being downed whilst engaging SOR scum, only to use revenge to suddenly end their miserable and pathetic lives.

Have you not heard? this is GRUDGE tier. Take the grudge, and turn it into something useful. Hate the SOR, loathe them and all their being. They are a sick, tainted server, filled with erver transfer traitors. Why would I, in even my most….amused of days, even consider having a picnic with them? Why would I want the taint of the traitor to be near me? Why would I even want to speak with them? So that they can whisper their lies and weakness to me? Do you think that they might show us pity? Odds are they are more amused by that show of weakness, giggling to themselves all the while. “Oh, they will let us take our keep back”. I’d rather rip it from their cold, dead toons fingers. Disgusting to even consider taking anything “offered” from them.

A worthy foe? certainly. I’d have a picnic with them. Bask in the glorious to be had in WvW. SOR? no respect. no picnics, no mercy.

Inwitt. 80 warrior. Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Yarr! Last night be o’ great ‘bout o’ fun we be havin.

We be runnin’ ’r own Pirate Train in ’da SoR BL.

It be funny ’ta see that when ’da position be reversed and SoR be not havin ’da numbers, ’da lads be runnin scared.

Also, we took ’yer plunder from ye NE and NW keeps. Such be ’da pirate way.

Thank ye ’ta those that be join ’n us alond ’da way. I hope ye lubbers had as much fun as we did.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!

Edit: Plenty o’ ye lads need ‘ta go outside and take o’ break. Go find ye a nice norn wench and show her yer plunder if ye know what me means.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

What the heck is dunking? All are your fights in a pool or something?

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

in WvW

Posted by: Forsaken.2167

Forsaken.2167

^That score was a while ago when TC tried a little bit.

A new one with my dear TC friends who didn’t appreciate my presense;

Hmm not sure of your presense. It’s hard to tell who is who in that massive SoR zerg!
My friend I can tell you one thing we do appreciate though, how you’ll threw the match last week only to be slapped in the face with the reset. Now that is pure gold. giggity giggity goo! Just jokes that’s all we are doing here right.

Moderators make the best Trolls.

in WvW

Envi.2460

Getting rest and taking a day off isnt really throwing the match, and besides even if we didnt gasp let some of our overworked NA commanders actually sleep during the night we would be in tier 1 for what one more week? Who cares? With the reset we will end up where we are supposed to be anyway, how is that a “slap in the face” as you called it? Please explain.

in WvW

Forsaken.2167

Getting rest and taking a day off isnt really throwing the match, and besides even if we didnt gasp let some of our overworked NA commanders actually sleep during the night we would be in tier 1 for what one more week? Who cares? With the reset we will end up where we are supposed to be anyway, how is that a “slap in the face” as you called it? Please explain.

Well I guess everyone has their own opinion, but lets say I was in that position and my server had a chance to become the #1 server. Then right before we had a chance to prove ourselves in T1 there is a ladder reset which would take my server around two months or so(maybe sooner?) to get back to the top because of how the rating system works. I would see it as a slap to my face. I hope I explained it good for you. I have no doubt SoR and their many transfers will make it back to the top though! So don’t sweat it your a great server.

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

No no no… We are playing basketball!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Woops!

You were a little late SoR. We took our garrison back. Let the record show we had garrison.

SBI has officially won this week.

Hooray!!! Good going guys!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Envi.2460

I obviously cant speak for the whole server, but i could care less what tier we are in, its a game, its all about having fun, ya know, thats what games are for? Meaningless tiers in a video game will not ever matter, our server will be where we are supposed to, and who cares how long it takes to get there. You are so bitter about the transfers with your veiled insults. Maybe look inward and see what you could have done to get new blood etc, I really dont get all the hate because we have good recruiting. The people who reached out to other servers put in a lot of time and effort to bring them over here, if your server was doing the same thing maybe you would have got some more transfers too. =)
IN ANY CASE: this shoould be fun

in WvW

Forsaken.2167

Insults? I actually complimented your server. SoR did get a bunch of transfers that is just the truth. Seems like your taking the truth personal, for which I’m sorry but I can’t take credit for.

EDIT: Also, I should add this because you contradicted yourself. You say it’s just a game and your happy in whatever meaningless tier, then why would you’ll be trying so hard to recruit people from OTHER servers when SoR was already in T2. I don’t have a problem with it but I’m not going to shy away from what it really is either.

(edited by Forsaken.2167)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I believe it has something to do with donuts.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Nodrey.3948

Nodrey.3948

SOR Mesmer in TC borderlands. Your efforts to elude me were amusing. Chasing you across half the map was thrilling. Running to your thief comrade and attempting to make a stand was also enjoyable, but in the end, pointless. We both knew what was coming, and yet you still ran. Right into where your zerg was battling a smaller TC group. Did you think they would stop me? Did you think a screen full of red toons would keep me from you? I had chased you across half the map, did you think I would make the smart choice and run away? No. I hunted you down like the SOR scum you are, and planted a flag over your body, seconds before your zerg finished me off, but still enough time to collect my loot bag off your ignoble corpse, complete with honor badge. That is a memory to savor.

Inwitt. 80 warrior. Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

If Blackgate were to ever go against SoR, I’m sure the outcome would be as it was when we were in T2 against them for 11 weeks. Especially since SoR is not the only server that got new transfers
To my friends in TC, hang in there… You’ll be placed in your appropriate tier after Blackgate finishes steam-rolling next week.

LOL sorry to break it to you but the only reason BG won against SoR in t2 is………wait for it……….nightcrew! We got a bunch of guilds to fill our former “weak spot”. Our NA would still dominate you guys and you wouldn’t be able to get 600+ ppt during oceanic time. I’m not saying we would outright beat you guys but it sure as hell would be a close matchup!

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Erughhhh, too many dissertations in here! Keep it concise, guys!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Erughhhh, too many dissertations in here! Keep it concise, guys!

They’ll never listen! Short and sweet is something of the past.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Envi.2460

I never said i recruited anyone. Thats way too much effort to put into a video game for me. Its the tone of how you said it, it sounds like an insult, but then again tone is hard to judge online, so no worries.

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Time to level an alt I guess. We were ticking +685 but I missed the screenshot.

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

@Nodrey

You might need to take a day off or something…

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

SOR Mesmer in TC borderlands. Your efforts to elude me were amusing. Chasing you across half the map was thrilling. Running to your thief comrade and attempting to make a stand was also enjoyable, but in the end, pointless. We both knew what was coming, and yet you still ran. Right into where your zerg was battling a smaller TC group. Did you think they would stop me? Did you think a screen full of red toons would keep me from you? I had chased you across half the map, did you think I would make the smart choice and run away? No. I hunted you down like the SOR scum you are, and planted a flag over your body, seconds before your zerg finished me off, but still enough time to collect my loot bag off your ignoble corpse, complete with honor badge. That is a memory to savor.

Kitten! Now that’s dedication.

Note to self… never under any circumstance kitten this guy off lol

Cheers!

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Envi.2460

Dedication, or insanity.. same thing really. Id rather save my repair bill then get a kill, but thats just me, I hate dying.

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

I’ll have you know that we tried grabbing some people to take camps and get rolling before settling in with our fireworks and fancy cakes. It was more fun and more productive to have a picnic — it broke up the spawn camping at the very least.

Besides, complaining about TC holding a picnic is to lack a basic understanding of the server.

Quoted for truth and how
did I miss the tea party? !#$

and TC has not given up, I wvw for a little still everyday, but there is understandably less people willing to die to SOR’s zerg intentionally gamed to stick around for an additional week. This friday we come out swinging.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in WvW

Posted by: Asagoth.8570

Asagoth.8570

I would say, after experiencing WvW this past few weeks, its horrible what happened to SBI, the SoR players are overmanned, and it stinks. They come into our home waypoint in EB and dance, and emote. All are pretty disrespectful. One thing I do know is that even though we are low in numbers SBI still has heart and honor, Also we have 0 Queue times and I still manage to eat several TC and SoR on a daily basis. So have fun in a higher tier I hope you all have fun. We will still be fighting with integrity knowing that we may be small, but powerful.

Frost Glimmershield [AoV]
Guardian of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Its mad funny reading the overly hateful and spiteful comments in this thread, who would have ever guessed the game = real life for so many people rofl :P

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Its mad funny reading the overly hateful and spiteful comments in this thread, who would have ever guessed the game = real life for so many people rofl :P

Some people play games the same way they act in life. With a sense of sportsmanship.

Some dont…. .. .

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

(edited by dirtyoldgoat.5496)

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

I think it’s particularly funny reading all the trash talking that is coming from those who had to transfer to a different server to win, and then feel like thumping their chests even though they weren’t able to do succeed on their previous server.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Well I guess everyone has their own opinion, but lets say I was in that position and my server had a chance to become the #1 server. Then right before we had a chance to prove ourselves in T1 there is a ladder reset which would take my server around two months or so(maybe sooner?) to get back to the top because of how the rating system works. I would see it as a slap to my face. I hope I explained it good for you. I have no doubt SoR and their many transfers will make it back to the top though! So don’t sweat it your a great server.

Well I obviously can’t speak for everyone on the server but I would say for the most part we weren’t trying to get to T1 for the ranking. It was more about fighting at that level against the top servers.
We are still going to get that and probably a lot more of it since everyone will likely get bounced around for a while. What will be interesting is the combination of fights. Instead of it always being JQ(They have a massive force now), 2nd place server, and the 3rd and 4th place server taking turns in T1 it will be combination of different fights while ratings settle. Most likely with JQ, SoS, BG, SoR, FA, Kain, possibly TC. It will probably be a month or more before any of us make it to T1 again because we will be slugging out close matches at the bottom of the ladder. The only wild card will be if BG dominates their matchup next week. Then they will be sitting pretty in T1 for a while while all the competition fights each other 3 or 4 tiers down.

Personally I think the reset was a bad idea. It’s going to cause a lot of servers that were in their right tiers to get stomped by much larger servers again. Fortunately the shake up should me more crazy fights for SoR then we may have had.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

theres equally as much trash talking coming from your server, no need to point fingers when everybodys in the wrong, it was a general statement…people need to just get over a freaking pixel game though

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

I support picnics, parades and unyielding revenge against villainous cowards ending in gooey messes of viscera and blood.

And Pirates. Pirates are great.

TC can be home for all of that and more; if it is making the the game more fun for others it is welcome and awesome.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

The thing people don’t understand is that, yes, we shoot fireworks and have fun on TC… but we do it while we’re taking objectives.

Last night we were taking Garrison on SBI BL (albeit briefly) and there were fireworks going off the entire time

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

theres equally as much trash talking coming from your server, no need to point fingers when everybodys in the wrong, it was a general statement…people need to just get over a freaking pixel game though

Agreed… it’s just a game. That’s not to say that real life values will not affect the way you play, but at least in my opinion, there’s a very clear line between getting excited over a game (healthy) and getting all kitten off over a game (unhealthy). When we were getting constantly beaten by FA, SoS and BG I did not get kitten off, but realized that win or lose I was having fun running with my pals in game… remember, it’s just a game.

Back in the day I would get really kitten off over WOW, until I realized how stupid I looked as my wife just sat there and laughed at her foolish husband.

People, just enjoy GW2… have fun! If you find yourself no longer having fun, then do something about it or just go find another game.

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Forsaken.2167

Insults? I actually complimented your server. SoR did get a bunch of transfers that is just the truth. Seems like your taking the truth personal, for which I’m sorry but I can’t take credit for.

EDIT: Also, I should add this because you contradicted yourself. You say it’s just a game and your happy in whatever meaningless tier, then why would you’ll be trying so hard to recruit people from OTHER servers when SoR was already in T2. I don’t have a problem with it but I’m not going to shy away from what it really is either.

You do realize that everyone is in the same boat and this reset promotes more of unevenly matches for the next few weeks. All this doesn’t change the servers strength and SoR is ready to face JQ, SoS and BG but what about TC? I thought you guys wanted us out because you got steam rolled but this reset will bring you more unevenly matches.
I think this reset is a bad idea. The tiers would have had settled in the next couple weeks while now we start all over again with the uneven matches.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I agree, when you can’t win the war, have fun with things like this You got to get your laughs where you can!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Personally I think the reset was a bad idea. It’s going to cause a lot of servers that were in their right tiers to get stomped by much larger servers again.

<nods in agreement>
Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: OdinBudd.5298

OdinBudd.5298

Just want to point out, this was totally my idea, so yeah pass those cookie over k?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Full-WvW-Rating-Reset/first#post1243450

Great, a horrible idea that will go terribly bad. Thanks

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

If Blackgate were to ever go against SoR, I’m sure the outcome would be as it was when we were in T2 against them for 11 weeks. Especially since SoR is not the only server that got new transfers
To my friends in TC, hang in there… You’ll be placed in your appropriate tier after Blackgate finishes steam-rolling next week.

lol silly blackgate, you do realize that you were stuck in t2 with a server that had only NA coverage lol. Not only that but you guys actually lost about 75% of the launch weekends, which forced you guys to go out in force during the weekdays just to catch up and take the lead. Don’t come onto our forums, especially since your from icoa…lol

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

I have to admit I was pretty discouraged at how bad we got rolled this week until I read some of the TC replies here and started looking at it from a TC mindset. Once I looked at the individual fights instead of the score/rating I had alot more fun. Last night for example I had a blast trying to take back our Keep. I didn’t see one SoR player laugh or berate anyone last night. I recently moved to TC from CD and am very happy so far. The people of TC have been amazing.

Whoever SoR has on Trebs has some unnatural aiming skill. Just about any siege I put down didn’t last long and a few didn’t even make it long enough to get built. I used up just about everything I had. In the end we took back our keep and even if it was just for just a little while it made me happy to get back in there.

I don’t care what bracket we end up in as long as we keep having fun fights against challenging opponents. SoR has some very skilled players and commanders who deserve a spot in the upper tiers. They play hard and hit even harder!!

Had alot of fun last night. Thanks for the challenge. See you again tonight!

salute!

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

This is what I feel like when I find a mesmer or a thief like this…

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

it’s ok SoR. you can take our keeps and towers. we’ll roll up to the north camp and start dunking on you. and when you kill us, because we’re playing basketball instead of fighting back, we’ll hang out in the citadel and dunk on each other.

cause that’s how we roll, apparently…

sorta…

maybe…..

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Now I just need to finish my engineer…so I can “Tiny Dunk”.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

How are people liking the new culling? Had a big fight with SBI over the camp north of bay (can’t remember what it is named), and the culling was much, much better.

I even let 30 or so of you (SBI) kill me as I stood there distractedly thinking, “This is great, I can see all these people destroying me…”

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

How are people liking the new culling? Had a big fight with SBI over the camp north of bay (can’t remember what it is named), and the culling was much, much better.

I even let 30 or so of you (SBI) kill me as I stood there distractedly thinking, “This is great, I can see all these people destroying me…”

I think it is better than it was. We had a 20v20 last night and I could actually see most everyone there well before we were in range.

in WvW

Pixels.6532

I think it is better than it was. We had a 20v20 last night and I could actually see most everyone there well before we were in range.

I agree. I think it prioritizes on large scale engagements and is a first step. Seems the right direction to me.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Odd…it was worse for me. Maybe it’s a problem on my end, although some have said it’s strictly a server issue. The slow rendering was even slower. What was different than before, was random in and out rendering within the same fight. Not thieves…just random enemies here and there fading in and out of existence.

There were actually 1 or 2 times when a group of 5-10 suddenly disappeared in front of me…then reappeared 5 seconds later as 20 strong…I couldn’t make sense of it.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Arbagast.5817

Arbagast.5817

Does anyone else have the mindset that WvWvW is, however flawed or unbalanced, a war simulation? I don’t care about scores, tiers or overwhelming numbers. I’m there to defend our border and fight the good fight. I get frustrated at times, then someone takes the initiative to lead hit-and-run attacks, not to claim a tower or keep, but merely to bedevil (oooh…never get to use that word) our enemies. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. I’ve learned to find my own fun in my own way. I love playing as part of a team, and hope that I am able to contribute in some small way.

I want to see any enemy faction/world crushed and driven from the TC borderlands. But, as for the people manning the keyboards, thanks for the challenges. You’ve made this the first MMO in which I actually enjoy PVP.

Krae [MoM]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Pixels.6532

Odd…it was worse for me. Maybe it’s a problem on my end, although some have said it’s strictly a server issue. The slow rendering was even slower. What was different than before, was random in and out rendering within the same fight. Not thieves…just random enemies here and there fading in and out of existence.

There were actually 1 or 2 times when a group of 5-10 suddenly disappeared in front of me…then reappeared 5 seconds later as 20 strong…I couldn’t make sense of it.

My sample was about a 30 – 45 minute zerg on zerg fight, so relatively small as my brother logged in, and we went off to do some PvE.

I may change my tune with more experience under the new system.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score @ 5:30 PM

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

The culling fix seemed to help from what I could see. The good thing was that I could see large groups from a distance instead of only seeing them after I had run into the middle of them.

However, once in the group, things seemed a lot laggier than before – not sure what that was about.

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I remember waking up to a sea of Green one morning and telling myself “Surely, TC will be resisting with every fiber of it’s soul” and instead, a TEA PARTY on a friggen bridge.

Wow, not sure I could deal with that

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)