Jan 25-Feb 1 | SBI, TC, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I remember waking up to a sea of Green one morning and telling myself “Surely, TC will be resisting with every fiber of it’s soul” and instead, a TEA PARTY on a friggen bridge.

Wow, not sure I could deal with that

Eh, sometimes a little levity boosts morale. You are a prime example of this. It’s the same concept.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

Score @ 5:30 PM

Smexy score update or dont bother get with the times Ascii. =p

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

it’s ok SoR. you can take our keeps and towers. we’ll roll up to the north camp and start dunking on you. and when you kill us, because we’re playing basketball instead of fighting back, we’ll hang out in the citadel and dunk on each other.

cause that’s how we roll, apparently…

sorta…

maybe…..

Word. Just riding my broom.

Attachments:

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Score @ 5:30 PM

I knew this was coming.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

TC may have lost the fight, but I think Eury won us the scoreboard posting contest. SoR needs to get their stuff together!

in WvW

Envi.2460

I dunno, my quaggan pic was pretty sexy.

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

it’s ok SoR. you can take our keeps and towers. we’ll roll up to the north camp and start dunking on you. and when you kill us, because we’re playing basketball instead of fighting back, we’ll hang out in the citadel and dunk on each other.

sorta…

maybe…..

I dedicate this song to the smexy broom riding ( LOL)

http://youtu.be/PGriTyFX96k

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

Odd…it was worse for me. Maybe it’s a problem on my end, although some have said it’s strictly a server issue. The slow rendering was even slower. What was different than before, was random in and out rendering within the same fight. Not thieves…just random enemies here and there fading in and out of existence.

There were actually 1 or 2 times when a group of 5-10 suddenly disappeared in front of me…then reappeared 5 seconds later as 20 strong…I couldn’t make sense of it.

With the old system the server would not send you all the character information right away. Now it supposedly is. But that’s a much higher strain on your system, and not all systems will be able to render the character models immediately.

So before it was more equal in a sense, now those with better systems benefit more.

On a system that was top of the line a year ago, I notice that I see at least some of the enemy right away, with a slight delay on rendering the more there are. But at least I see a few, better then not having any warning at all. I play on highest graphic settings though, haven’t tried it yet with some of the knobs turned down (anti aliasing being the most expensive fyi).

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I dedicate this song to the smexy broom riding ( LOL)

http://youtu.be/PGriTyFX96k

Lol… -blushes-

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Not many people from SBI post here anymore – but I still wanted to express my gratitude towards our foes (or game partners ?). Every night there is a (rather small) number of SBI WvWers logging on our BL mostly and trying to have some good old PvP fun – and we kinda managed to do it.

Thanks to TC – you guys are great people and players, and I like your attitude. I’ve been in fights against you, at camps, towers and keeps. Killed some then got killed some. Lost the Garison to a Golem rush or two (nice going there ) – then recaptured it. It was refreshing.

The same can be said about the SoR militia – we had some epic battles back and forth around Arah. Killing or be killed – it was fun.

A little frustrated about the main “pro” SoR group (can’t call it a zerg despite the numbers – they were too well organized). Using portals + mass invisibility, stacking AoEs, all the omnom ghosts and buffs in the game, spamming GiBs…….All valid tactics in the “elite WvW” world you are targeting – I don’t blame you for that. I just don’t want to have to fight you (or any other group like you) again – our definitions of WvW fun are not the same – not saying mine is better btw, just different. Good luck and may you find what you are looking for.

So – let’s hope we’ll all continue to enjoy our WvW wherever we’ll end up playing. Thx. to all.

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

So for some reason in game, my C V and H key dont register -_- who else is having this minor annoyance -_-

edit; nvm logging fixed it >_<

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

(edited by Solori.6025)

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Can’t we all…

be friends?

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

sorta…

maybe…..

Be carefull of splinters

Ulfar SOR

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder to everyone. Please keep the discussion on topic and refrain from derailing discussions as well as personal attacks. For your information, read the specific rules regarding the WvWvW sub forums. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot of moderators next week. Just don’t see JQ, SOS and SoR keeping it under control. It will be interesting to see how many threads we get blocked; not that I condone it, but I am realistic lol

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Score anyone? Pretty please?

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Score anyone? Pretty please?

Attachments:

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Thank you hon!

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

is it me or do the threads on here reshuffle themselves every so often? anyhoo.

so the little one has proved to be a formidable foe. lol. now i’m back at work, i will try to take some time out of the weekend to play. hopefully ic an make it before that though!

so when’s the parade going on again? or any more picnics?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Everytime I go to solo flip a supply camp in EB this same darn warrior from MM on TC jumps out and kills me. I love you, seriously.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Envi.2460

I love you.(period) Do you love me?(question my heart) Please please!(exclamation point) I wanna hold you (in parenthesis)

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I love you.(period) Do you love me?(question my heart) Please please!(exclamation point) I wanna hold you (in parenthesis)

Why do I know that? Is that ee cummings??

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Everytime I go to solo flip a supply camp in EB this same darn warrior from MM on TC jumps out and kills me. I love you, seriously.

oh, he wasn’t trying to kill you. he was trying to dunk on you, but there was a bit of a mix up, and you died.

at least, that’s my current theory.

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

Why do I know that? Is that ee cummings??

Dan Baird. cummings was a good guess though.

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

Sent you a guild invite to Team Dolyak [DOLY].

in WvW

akamon.2769

Sent you a guild invite to Team Dolyak [DOLY].

:OOO thank you!
though, am GMT+8. will see if i can catch you folk!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

Kill tha dolyak it be havin’ booty!

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Dhar.6392

Dhar.6392

On SBI- I can almost be greatful the imbalance is so huge… for me Wv3 used to be a huge money sink; but not anymore… not against SoR… there’s no reason to upgrade anything… when it’s likely it’ll be flipped in 5 minutes or less.

Thanks guys… saved me a ton of game-cash!

in WvW

Peetee.9406

I want to apologize to TC for some of the unpleasant and nasty things Ive said over the course of the last month. Your server has been a classy and formidable opponent. I will be leaving this match up with many fond memories.

I look forward to seeing you guys somewhere down the road.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Kill tha dolyak it be havin’ booty!

Don’t we all have those? :/

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Seriously SoR? Camping the TC entrance on SBI borderlands.. 1 treb, 1 cata, 2 ballista, 1 golem and 40+ people….are you serious.. I thought u had more class than this.

Are you guys really at the point you have to Grief us to have fun?

I just lost all respect I had for you guys.

About 20-40 people (varied over the hour) from SoR were griefing the TC entrance of EB a few days ago with about five ballistas. Eventually I went out naked without arms or armor just to dance in protest, and they found it more amusing to farm us. They would not even let me dance. I guess they really wanted those “honor” badges.

I found myself, with a large force, at the TC spawn a few days ago.

We’d taken back the tower, then routed the incoming TC forces back to the WP. There was nothing left to cap on the map, no one else to fight, nothing else to do. We’d already set up 5 superior pults to hit the tower so we turned them around. Someone set up a treb, another a cart, and since fighting is fun fun was had fighting.

You see it as trolling, or some sort of dishonourable act. But people just want to fight, and the spawn is where the TC players choose to be to fight.

If nothing else you should never fault someone for playing to win. If shutting down the enemy at their spawn achieves that, then more power to them. If you want to limit yourself by self imposed rules about “honour” and the like then that’s on you. You’ve just forfeited the win to your enemy.

in WvW

phaneo.4597

^ How old was the post that you have quoted? The tone of the thread has changed, thankfully, and the last thing we need now is more chest-thumping and whining from either sides. Just put an end to it. You won! Congrats! Celebrate the victory on top of the W3 mountain, for upon reset your victories and rankings don’t mean jack squat.

We’ve atlast let things behind us, let’s not try to dig it further only to start a flame war again!

Now, time for us dunklings to get down to dunk the dunking dunk!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: Lanthrudar.1437

Lanthrudar.1437

Are you really, really attempting to sell me that having a picnic with the enemy is sound tactics? This is why we cant have victories, or at least more SOR dunking.

And I feel I understand the server quite well. If you wish to RP, RP your hearts out. this is WvW. There is a time for picnics, and there is a time to resist.

You really do not understand Tarnished Coast at all.

I never said that having a picnic was tactical (even in the slightest). I said it was an effective way to end spawn camping and have fun — two things that needed to happen. Capturing camps wasn’t working, we needed to have fun; ergo, picnic.

We can’t have victories because we’re not sitting fat and sassy at the top of Tier 3 and one of our opponents is currently sitting fat and sassy at the top of Tier 2, not because of picnics. Give me a break. I’ll see you for the Dolyak parade on Thursday — bring some fireworks and tonics.

Actually Nodrey has a point…

There is an entire server to go RP in, WvW is not typically the most optimal place to do it, especially when there is usually still a queue to get in. Unless you’re RPing a military company, squad or some other unit out fighting for your homeland from foreign invaders.. Hmm, that sounds like an interesting concept, I wonder if a game company will put it one day.

Why is this not the most optimal idea? You may have taken the spot of someone for whom capturing supply camps, wrecking havok behind enemy lines was fun, or possibly even part of their RP.

All of us who play on TC understand the server. Please don’t try to act as if someone who simply wants to fight for their ‘homeland’ is somehow inferior to someone sitting on a bridge. I fully understand the stress relief factor but seen in another light that “stress relief” tea party could easily be seen as “I’m not winning, I don’t wanna play no more!” and stomping a foot and pouting, low lip atremble and all.

I actually applaud Nodrey’s sentiment. I play WvW not to ‘win’, and most definitely not for any sort of points. I do have a deep pride and appreciation that we’re a plucky bunch and should all want to always resist to the last, stand our ground, never give up, never surrender.

Unfortunately there are quite a few who simply don’t feel this way, and just stop playing; in essence they take their ball and bat and go home. Now let the server win and they come back all smiles, then want to fight, etc. It’s human nature as I’ve said before (in an earlier post) where I think some thought I was from another server. And bad-mouthing TC.

I am from TC, and I’ve loved every minute of my time there since I logged in months and months ago. However, this doesn’t keep me from wanting to win in WvW. Not because it’s some kitten contest, or to get to T1 (we’d never last) but because it’s my home, and always worth fighting for. Especially when things are the worst.

Anyone can fight when things are easy, or equal.. When you’re constantly zerged; 50 vs 5 is possible, all maps flip overnight; it’s like beating your head against the wall. Do you keep fighting? Or go find something else ‘fun’ to do? The choice is made by each of us, but…

If you don’t plan to WvW on the WvW maps, and there is a queue, please also show the respect we’re known for and free up the spot. Someone who does still want to bang around, flail, bite, snarl and howl at the ‘enemy’ may be trying to get in, and maybe for 30+ minutes.. Even if all their struggles don’t matter much in the point spread at the end.

I’m sure others feel differently, but i’d hope that all want to fight for what they hold dear. This could be friends, guildmates, their server, personal pride, or just the satisfaction of ‘winning’ each hour, day or week.

Sometimes, ‘trying’ is the most important thing and should never be scoffed at or somehow implied to be wrong.

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Do you realize that Nodrey did the same thing by looking down upon those who were just having fun for a brief time? Were we not fighting for the remaining day? Yea for those who look at it negatively it always will be “booo these guys gave up so they’re having some party”. If you look at it from the perspective of those who actually partied down there, it was a middle finger to spawn campers.

Many people in that “party” are regulars who have fought and still fight for TC (I see lots of PiNK guys in that pic, who are on of the top WvW guilds we have). A brief moment of fun doesn’t impact the fighting spirit nor does it mean anybody gave up. If Nodrey or You for that matter are so worried about fighting you guys could’ve done it regardless on a diff. map. I don’t see the need to look down on them either!? Yes TC is an RP server, I hardly RP, but I respect their sentiments. I don’t ask them to look for another server! I don’t understand what you mean by “there’s an entire server to RP”. THIS is that server. When you’re in WvW you’re not in a diff server FYI, it’s a different map that’s all. And a party =/= RP’ing.. Its just having fun for a short time, hoping for enemy to join it OR to give them the finger if they don’t.

Do you realize you just insulted all the RP’ers who also fight against the odds everyday and night on WvW while having fun? You say you don’t fight to win but to prove that we have the spirit. What do you think the rest of us are doing? Nodrey wrote “this is why we can’t have victories”.. do you realize it is an insult to the entire server and also to what you wrote about fighting regardless of what the result is?

I’ll have you know that we tried grabbing some people to take camps and get rolling before settling in with our fireworks and fancy cakes. It was more fun and more productive to have a picnic — it broke up the spawn camping at the very least.

Besides, complaining about TC holding a picnic is to lack a basic understanding of the server.

So yea, people have “tried” and done things they could’ve done as you’ve mentioned. It was later that it all happened. Don’t try to disregard what people do just because they take some time off to relax and have fun and eventually accomplish something by having fun.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: Harlocke.8415

Harlocke.8415

I don’t know who you are, but to the human (or norn?) Mesmer from SoR wielding Sunrise that I dueled in Tarnished Coast Valley keep in EB just a few minutes ago, thank you for the duel. Though I lost, that was the most fun I’ve had in ages, haha!

Failed Plot Device – Lvl. 80 salad ranger – Server: Le Varnished Coastline

“I fail, therefore I am [a failure]; I do so because the plot requires it!”

(edited by Harlocke.8415)

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

As a reminder to everyone. Please keep the discussion on topic and refrain from derailing discussions as well as personal attacks. For your information, read the specific rules regarding the WvWvW sub forums. Thank you.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Peetee.9406

I don’t know who you are, but to the human (or norn?) Mesmer from SoR wielding Sunrise that I dueled in Tarnished Coast Valley keep in EB just a few minutes ago, thank you for the duel. Though I lost, that was the most fun I’ve had in ages, haha!

I’ll let Raes know

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Lanthrudar.1437

Lanthrudar.1437

Actually I didn’t just insult everyone, but I don’t believe this is the optimal location to discuss. Thanks!

in WvW

phaneo.4597

@Lanthrudar, I’ve already quoted Kerithlan’s post which “clearly” mentions why and when it happened. So yeah, we’re all aware of what else is to do in WvW apart from fighting. There’s a difference between something people “can’t do” and “won’t do”. What you’re saying is about people who are new to WvW and don’t know what to do at all. Trust me, Kerithlan has led lots of groups into flipping camps and such and if you’re a forum frequenter, you’d be aware that she is one of the best persons that gives the best and accurate analysis of scoreboard of the current matchup and its impact on future matchups as well. People who took part in that parade are regulars as well. They know what they were doing.

Neither I or anybody has any problem with Nordey’s “spirit” to fight enemies as it seems many of us have done it together to bring the server to where it is now. HOWEVER, despite being a non-RP’er, I take issue with him looking down upon those having fun for a brief moment. Also as I suggested, he could’ve hit a diff. map or hell, could ninja cap a tower or something by forming a small group. There’s absolutely no excuse for him to insult others for doing what they’re doing as long as they’re doing it as a team.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Not going to lie, I can see why people are frustrated. The new SoR is probably the most disrespectful server our guild has ever fought. Camping all of the garrisons with a ton of people is a valid tactic, but spamming /laugh at anyone who attempts to take it back just makes most of our people not want to fight any more. I have never seen so many spam laugh emotes, and while it doesn’t bother me it does show a level of disrespect when everyfight, no matter how good, ends in a /laugh spam. It is unfortunate that you guys are choosing to be those guys, because your core used to be one of the most respectable groups around. To the members of Choo, thank you for choosing to /salute instead of joining in with the disrespect train that the transfers seem to be enjoying so much. . And nice portals / flanks outside of the Garrison tonight. Hopefully the rest of your server will follow your example.

That is the only whine and cry I will give to this thread.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

snip

It’s fine, no need to fight guys. Everyone will be initiated under the employ of joy one day (most likely by stumbling across it and joining in). If people don’t want to have picnics or parades then let them choose not to.

Can’t force people to shoot fireworks, only offer them the chance. They’ll come around.

(edited by Kerithlan.1659)

in WvW

akamon.2769

perhaps this is the psychology major in me speaking out loud now. some interesting observations i’ve made.. including my own sentiments.

so i’m on SoR. the wifey and i chose Sanctum of Rall during early headstart. only cause we thought it sounded cool. then later finding out what the name represented. then we met a bunch of great friends and guildies now. i WvW as much as i can.. and while i have had moments of triumph as well as defeat, i never /laugh or /dance while in WvW, and definitely not at opponents. not saying to do so is wrong, but it can be taken the wrong way, depending on the individual who was at the “receiving end” of such emotes. so when people acuse SoR of being “that server”, a little bit of the big ol’ Norn that i am dies inside. and i want to refute saying, “but that’s not the actions of the server! don’t hate us!” holding on to the commonplace argument that “an individual’s (or several or small group’s) actions does not represent the server / world at large”

while at the same time, call SoR my home. and i do hold the notion that i am proud. in a sense, i am embracing all that SoR is.. and does this include what everyone on SoR does? does this include the perception from other worlds? perhaps. i don’t know. because i’m honestly not putting THAT much thought into this. but interesting nonetheless. server pride. homeworld pride. standing up for your own server. but must it be done by putting others down? on the other hand, we’ve seen individuals within servers argue their stance as well. or put others who are out of line in place as well.

so nowhere is where i’m going with this. just wanted to type it out. one more hour until off work!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Emoting is common on all servers honestly. There are always going to be
- people who like to cause grief to others
- people who are new to WvW/server and not aware of how core group works
- people who got emoted at in the past and emote back by killing the friends of the enemies that emoted at them previously

All we can do is just ignore them and laugh at them IRL.
I get laughed at a lot when I rush into a zerg solo to tell them that I ain’t scared of them, maybe they think I’m stupid to rush in instead of running away? I wouldn’t know.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: xKedge.5493

xKedge.5493

I like emote/jumping on death body of legendary/commander/bad player/chasers (people that dont get off my nut while im afk running).

I do dislike the people that spam emote when its an obvious 1 vs 3 and you almost kill all 3 and they get a lucky moment or when someone jumps in to help.

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

I can assure you I have never laughed at someone, even when they fail.. Perhaps because the female human’s laugh can be heard on ts3..who knows!

I salute if I enjoy the fight though, as the warrior I dueled by Bravost the other night can attest. TC guy, Dwit, I believe his name was.

So for those feeling disrespected by the actions of some SoR, I apologize on their behalf.

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Emoting is common on all servers honestly. There are always going to be
- people who like to cause grief to others
- people who are new to WvW/server and not aware of how core group works
- people who got emoted at in the past and emote back by killing the friends of the enemies that emoted at them previously

All we can do is just ignore them and laugh at them IRL.
I get laughed at a lot when I rush into a zerg solo to tell them that I ain’t scared of them, maybe they think I’m stupid to rush in instead of running away? I wouldn’t know.

And they probably had a good laugh on teamspeak… why would you run into a zerg unless you’re trying to get your team to flank or lead them the wrong way?

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

(edited by kuora.5402)

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update @ 9:45AM GMT

Woooo go SBI you got dis!

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

phaneo.4597

And they probably had a good laugh on teamspeak… why would you run into a zerg unless you’re trying to get your team to flank or lead them the wrong way?

Good for them, maybe? I’ve never used TS or any other VoIP software apart from Skype for personal use, since I’ve never played MMO’s before.

Regarding your question, there are times when you try to enter a camp or something and all of a sudden this zerg appears infront of you. I’ve seen many run away, I prefer the opposite. Atleast I can delay them for a couple of seconds and report their movements before respawning.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

My first time ever coming down to one of these little dueling hideaways, was pretty nervous about it, but ended up having a blast.

Thanks for all the fun fights, [TDA], [Choo], [LOD] and others!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Not going to lie, I can see why people are frustrated. The new SoR is probably the most disrespectful server our guild has ever fought. Camping all of the garrisons with a ton of people is a valid tactic, but spamming /laugh at anyone who attempts to take it back just makes most of our people not want to fight any more. I have never seen so many spam laugh emotes, and while it doesn’t bother me it does show a level of disrespect when everyfight, no matter how good, ends in a /laugh spam. It is unfortunate that you guys are choosing to be those guys, because your core used to be one of the most respectable groups around. To the members of Choo, thank you for choosing to /salute instead of joining in with the disrespect train that the transfers seem to be enjoying so much. . And nice portals / flanks outside of the Garrison tonight. Hopefully the rest of your server will follow your example.

That is the only whine and cry I will give to this thread.

Sorry about that It’s bad sportsmanship on our part. I can assure you the immature actions of a few are not representative of us as a whole. Rest assured we do not condone this sort of behavior. Its not fair for you to categorize the server because someone did a laughing emote, I think you need to man up a little bit, its a game, while rude you should have a little thicker skin than this.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene