in WvW

Posted by: xyxspliffy.2657

xyxspliffy.2657

let’s make this fun and friendly! >.>

Jan. 25th - DR vs EB vs IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: GamerToukotsu.4219

GamerToukotsu.4219

Sorry about your failed Portal bombing on the garrison in Devona’s Rest but, I just love my arrow carts.

Illusory Ally [TFD]
Illusionary Ally [TFD]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

let’s make this fun and friendly! >.>

+100

OH YES! NO KAINENG! WOOT WOOT!

Anyway, should be a good fight this week, hopefully this forum post thingy won’t get locked by a moderator again. But yah, hoping for a good fight, clean fight, fair fight. That’s about it really…….. … ….. …. .. .. .. … …. ………. …. . …. . quaggan.

Cya on the battlefield.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Welp I liked playing with the dedicated DR fellas at their northern most camp for a bit.

Was fun, but I we are maybe pulling ahead

welp here’s to a good week of fun

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Definitely a good bit more manageable than having to deal with Kaineng. There should be some pretty good fights this week. Feeling kind of bad for IoJ though… and here I thought DR had it really bad.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

We had a lot of fun in IOJ at reset!!! We won many and lost many but we had amazing fights against EBay and a few against IOJ when we finally saw them! Lookiing forward to a great match up this week!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

IoJ was a blast tonight!! You woke up a little late, but it was great when you got in the mix. Pure chaos in every direction. Some great fights against FTF and numerous other Ebay and IoJ groups. SE Tower and Camp were packed with superb large and small brawls. Thanks to all for an amazing night of pvp!

DR! holy kitten! You guys were amazing in IoJ tonight! Communication was .. was.. off the mother kittening hook!! Lj did a better than fantastic job of spearheading the map. She was a multitasking sexy mamma jamma. Lots of kick kitten support from all our other Commanders, Sky, SoCo, Tron, Rega wD and DDLG. Information and feedback was constant, team work was amazing. Amazing.!

We had an impressive number of new friends on the DR (semi) public (no K (some Maguuma)) TeamSpeak. This isn’t just for the IoJ map, but all maps. If you are out there fighting with us, we invite you to join. If you are just starting out with us on DR or have been wanting to get involved in WvW, Let’s go.

Plus there are girls in there and they talk. Domino Jones accepts gems from the store as payment for some Adult-themed alone time with any one of his sexy accented beauties from his exotic Harem of Ho’s. In a password protected and state of the art Anti Unsolicited Audio Capture Technology room, We guarantee Optimal Privacy and freshness. ~

If the last thing you heard before bed was yourself, come, and visit the Red Hot pink Devona’s RestTS and get off with someone else in the game with you!!

tyty all!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: king of lag.2615

king of lag.2615

when reset happened in EB everyone rushed out of the gate and who was talking on chat but sir Morningstar! great to see you back helping the causse your one of the better commanders we have

Too Kitten [BÆST]

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Really good match up so far, DR seems to have slightly better presence during these hours but of course we need to wait for the weekend to be over to know for sure. It’s gonna be a close run between DR / EB but man, for having lost 20 guilds(?) IoJ do put up a nice fight. Oh and DR BL Commanders really need to work on their tactics. Tonight was painful to witness.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Having a bit of fun at 6 in the morning are we, EBay?

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Looks like this whole week will be fun!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Had a blast last night, and very much looking forward to the week.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I might come to DR

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

I might come to DR

Sorry Bunzy, you are wanted on Maguuma. :p

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

What this matchup needs is some more drama, so…

Um, yeah… so, you guys suck and stuff.

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

Plus there are girls in there and they talk. Domino Jones accepts gems from the store as payment for some Adult-themed alone time with any one of his sexy accented beauties from his exotic Harem of Ho’s. In a password protected and state of the art Anti Unsolicited Audio Capture Technology room, We guarantee Optimal Privacy and freshness. ~

If the last thing you heard before bed was yourself, come, and visit the Red Hot pink Devona’s RestTS and get off with someone else in the game with you!!

tyty all!

I am in tears here Yorgy!!! LMAO

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: JarXLite.6720

JarXLite.6720

Had a blast on IoJ BL last night! I hope our golem rushes are imprinted as terror in the minds of all DR and EB player for the rest of their lives.

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Jinks.2057

I might come to DR

Ebay is where you want to go…admit it

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

Excellent three ways in IOJ BL SE supply this afternoon!!!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick Holix.1382

Maverick Holix.1382

tyty all!

This be true all dem hoes be over in DR….

twitch.tv/maverick_holix

in WvW

Posted by: WantedMan.4076

WantedMan.4076

anyone have a score update? I think I should quit my job so I can play 23 hours a day. 1 hour rest is all I would need.

Messin Around 80 Mesmer
Avanise 80 Ranger
Devona’s Rest RED Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Spellslinger Leah.8905

Spellslinger Leah.8905

Spellslinger Leah – Sea of Sorrows
Grindhouse Gaming [GH] – Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Hey great fights on IoJ so far!

Glad to see some roamers and 3-7 man squads that can actually do some really good work.

I think Ebay has gotten more players through its PvE players being inspired to come participate a little more in WvW, but we’ve always had a heavy reset on the weekends.

To DR, again some awesome squads. Looking forward to what today will bring

To IoJ, keep up the fight, i know you guys are being pressured hard but you guys can still bring some heat, your few in numbers, but yesterday i saw some very skilled fighters on out the field. Too bad your out numbered to so heavily still :/

See you on the battlefield

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Hey great fights on IoJ so far!

Glad to see some roamers and 3-7 man squads that can actually do some really good work.

I think Ebay has gotten more players through its PvE players being inspired to come participate a little more in WvW, but we’ve always had a heavy reset on the weekends.

To DR, again some awesome squads. Looking forward to what today will bring

To IoJ, keep up the fight, i know you guys are being pressured hard but you guys can still bring some heat, your few in numbers, but yesterday i saw some very skilled fighters on out the field. Too bad your out numbered to so heavily still :/

See you on the battlefield

They have soloers?

Haven’t found one myself, but I only played reset night so far, and last week was kinda a bust due to the talentless zergs of Kain.

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

I might come to DR

Mother of pearl this intrigues yet frightens me.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

Thanks for wiping my zerg at that supply… Twice… :P

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Amazing Fights out there! There was one point where Ebay were hitting us through the Thatch Choke point while IoJ would alternate with your pushes from the water. After one of the most amazing battles many of us have had in a long time, one of us says, “How the hell did we live?!”

I think most of us wondered that.

Great fights today, looking forward to tonight.

Thanks to all you all!!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

To the DR community: Do we have a server forum or website? If not, is there anyone out there dedicated to the server and good with web design/art willing to set one up for us?

We don’t want to move up, but it would be nice to kind of stick around or near this bracket and we need a few more WvW objective-focused guilds to do that.

We (AD) have been discussing possibly moving (although I would personally much rather not) and one of the major drawbacks to DR is a lack of a community site (to my knowledge).

It’s also a drawback with respect to bringing new guilds to the server.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Tons of fun fights tonight regardless of the PPT. Thank you for not being Kaineng, EB. Feeling bad for you IoJ. Hang in there.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Tons of fun fights tonight regardless of the PPT. Thank you for not being Kaineng, EB. Feeling bad for you IoJ. Hang in there.

Hey man we we’re just thinking that we dont want to be that way.

Btw had some fun fights with you earlier in the day i got you once but i remember your group steamrolled us that one time near the ruins.

Looking forward forward to more during the week.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

Amazing Fights out there! There was one point where Ebay were hitting us through the Thatch Choke point while IoJ would alternate with your pushes from the water. After one of the most amazing battles many of us have had in a long time, one of us says, “How the hell did we live?!”

I think most of us wondered that.

Great fights today, looking forward to tonight.

Thanks to all you all!!

Yep! That was me! That was an amazing fight!!!

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Posted by: WantedMan.4076

WantedMan.4076

To the DR community: Do we have a server forum or website? If not, is there anyone out there dedicated to the server and good with web design/art willing to set one up for us?

We don’t want to move up, but it would be nice to kind of stick around or near this bracket and we need a few more WvW objective-focused guilds to do that.

We (AD) have been discussing possibly moving (although I would personally much rather not) and one of the major drawbacks to DR is a lack of a community site (to my knowledge).

Why not try and get DR to be better at WvW? Not leave.. I can’t believe all the fair weather people leaving when the going gets tough. stick it out build a website if you want and try harder. do you want everything handed to you on a silver platter? I for sure don’t I would like to have a sense of accomplishment. not a sense of well that zerg was not fun taking that tower with no resistance. Yah! look at me I follow a zerg and was born a follower not a leader..
Take initiative and do something. don’t let others do it for you!
This post is directed not to you specifically but to anyone that wants to leave DR. Or any guild that is looking to leave.

Messin Around 80 Mesmer
Avanise 80 Ranger
Devona’s Rest RED Guild

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

Why not try and get DR to be better at WvW? Not leave.. I can’t believe all the fair weather people leaving when the going gets tough. stick it out build a website if you want and try harder. do you want everything handed to you on a silver platter? I for sure don’t I would like to have a sense of accomplishment. not a sense of well that zerg was not fun taking that tower with no resistance. Yah! look at me I follow a zerg and was born a follower not a leader..
Take initiative and do something. don’t let others do it for you!
This post is directed not to you specifically but to anyone that wants to leave DR. Or any guild that is looking to leave.

Amen

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

Still having a blast in IOJ with EBay and IOJ. Keep the fights coming!!!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

There is one in the works. With the last couple weeks of shifting in DR there have been a few hiccups preventing a smooth release for any of it.

Devona’s Rest has a Public TeamSpeak Server that was up and running last night, and the improvement we experienced with our collective team was phenomenal. Today it appears to be on the fritz. .. ..Hammering things out. ..

Anyone with any interest in the Devona’s Community site when it hit’s live is welcome to send me a PM and I will be happy to get that information out to you when it becomes available, creative minds, peeps wanting to get art thrown in, hate mail, it’s all welcome. ..My prediction is days before our next reset.

I have received a few emails in weeks that have passed from people inquiring, I haven’t forgotten any of you. Thanks for your patience peeps.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Sumwun.3846)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

If we were fair weather don’t you think we would have left a long time ago? The problem for us is having enough DR activity so that we aren’t the only ones in the zone.
That happened quite often against Maguuma and Kaineng. It can get a bit tiresome having to dodge zergs all of the time because your server isn’t putting enough population on the map to break things up.

Things are much better this week as DR is showing up since their spirit isn’t being crushed by zergs. We still need to attract one or two WvW guilds to the server though.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

There is one in the works. With the last couple weeks of shifting in DR there have been a few hiccups preventing a smooth release for any of it.

Devona’s Rest has a Public TeamSpeak Server that was up and running last night, and the improvement we experienced with our collective team was phenomenal. Today it appears to be on the fritz. .. ..Hammering things out. ..

Anyone with any interest in the Devona’s Community site when it hit’s live is welcome to send me a PM and I will be happy to get that information out to you when it becomes available, creative minds, peeps wanting to get art thrown in, hate mail, it’s all welcome. ..My prediction is days before our next reset.

I have received a few emails in weeks that have passed from people inquiring, I haven’t forgotten any of you. Thanks for your patience peeps.

Great news.

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

Crazy night in IOJ!! How many times we all flipped that garrison was crazy! I think we all got to play in the hot tube for a lil bit!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

Crazy night in IOJ!! How many times we all flipped that garrison was crazy! I think we all got to play in the hot tube for a lil bit!

Did you guys flip the garrison again? I left after we took it last

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Alethia.3870

Alethia.3870

As of 11:12 PM PST, IoJ garrison is currently in your possession after like the 812379th time flipping it

Great fights all around today, especially that three way at Redwater Village supply camp. You guys are absolutely relentless and we love it. It’s good having that happy medium of not being absolutely rolled all the time by 30+ player zergs and still having tough fights. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Commander Aléthia 80 Necromancer
Solum Contego [SoCo] & Ragtag [RGTG]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

JarXLite.6720

As of 11:12 PM PST, IoJ garrison is currently in your possession after like the 812379th time flipping it

Great fights all around today, especially that three way at Redwater Village supply camp. You guys are absolutely relentless and we love it. It’s good having that happy medium of not being absolutely rolled all the time by 30+ player zergs and still having tough fights. Looking forward to tomorrow!

The bards will sing of the “Battle of Redwater” for ages to come. In which the great commander “Tainir” (me) fought off the hordes of Devona’s Rest and Ehmry Bay invaders until finally giving her life in the line of duty… Twice. The waters ran red with blood my friends.

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Saalis.8052

Saalis.8052

Amazing fights tonight in IOJ! The most fun I have had in quite a while. Many thanks to all the DR people for hanging in there and not giving up!

Commander Sastra
[SoCo]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Funny how a more even set of servers can improve things so much:) Great fights and fun had by all. See you out there.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Where are these roaming DR players?

Thing we should just make 1 of the BLs the impromptu roaming map

in WvW

Jaaded.1870

Start of another day!!! See you all in IOJ!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Great news.

Indeed! The Voice Server came up late last night and remains in tact this am.

Anyone out there roaming the borderlands or EB wanting to be more involved, this is your chance. Ask for the information in map, people will share. Many, many, of your Server Mates are pulling this together and the results so far have been pretty fantastic.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

The bards will sing of the “Battle of Redwater” for ages to come. In which the great commander “Tainir” (me) fought off the hordes of Devona’s Rest and Ehmry Bay invaders until finally giving her life in the line of duty… Twice. The waters ran red with blood my friends.

Well. We hope to see you again today. We will have our bard’s teach your bards one of our newest favorite songs, " What really happened at Redwater"

~The Heroic tale of Commander Sastra, who, with few, fought many. Eventually overcoming the odds and returning to Lions Arch with the head of the Feared Commander Tainir on a stick! ~

I literally just sang you the whole song. Most of DR is riddled with A.D.D, our songs are short. We also have to tape aluminum foil to the tips of our weapons so we continue to charge when we lose sight of our … wanna ride bikes?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Hardcorepwnology [HARD], great fight there at SE camp. Necro and Ele did a great job!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Hey man we we’re just thinking that we dont want to be that way.

Btw had some fun fights with you earlier in the day i got you once but i remember your group steamrolled us that one time near the ruins.

Looking forward forward to more during the week.

Dear FTF, these fights would be better if your people didn’t /dance and /laugh on our corpses when you wipe us 10v3. I am saying 10v3 because we killed 5 of you already.

Sincerely,
Miss Winters.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)