Kaineng Assessment - Not ready for T2/T3

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello guys,

With the deadline fast approaching for transfers, I feel compelled to report about Kaineng’s current state of battlefield readiness for T2/T3.

As we all know, due to coverage and the huge number of militia in WvW, the scores really tell the story. And as CD and YB folks have stated, the KN WvW militia are not 100% trained yet.

T2/T3 will be at least 3 to 4 times tougher than the current tier and will test the mettle of even the strongest guilds in KN. I strongly urge KN folks to strongly reconsider how KN will fare in the coming matchups and consider the 28 Jan deadline for transfer if you don’t feel ready.

(Note: no sarcasm intended in the writeup)

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I think he is asking all of the original T8 population of Kaineng to leave.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Bard.7215

Bard.7215

Well I believe the current guild alliances are in mostly peak condition, it’s the newer transfers that need more time.

Overall, the incentive is just at an all time low, map domination is boring so people don’t put any effort.

There might be a moment of weakness, but I’m fairly certain KN will find it’s grounding soon. It’s not like commanders haven’t been practicing strats.

Sort of like building a sandcastle

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Hello guys,

With the deadline fast approaching for transfers, I feel compelled to report about Kaineng’s current state of battlefield readiness for T2/T3.

As we all know, due to coverage and the huge number of militia in WvW, the scores really tell the story. And as CD and YB folks have stated, the KN WvW militia are not 100% trained yet.

T2/T3 will be at least 3 to 4 times tougher than the current tier and will test the mettle of even the strongest guilds in KN. I strongly urge KN folks to strongly reconsider how KN will fare in the coming matchups and consider the 28 Jan deadline for transfer if you don’t feel ready.

FW

Uh huh. By all means, after you

Edit: I do believe he means those who may have joined up for an easy ride and may not be happy with a tougher tier. I say they stay and get used to it or join PVE.

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

in WvW

Posted by: Freelancer.4526

Freelancer.4526

Or you can join, organize yourself with WM/TL/NEO and others, and play real WvW.

We may or may not be able to top T1, but this is some of the best WvW I’ve played in a long time.

Tales of Tyria | Team Legacy | www.twitch.tv/fr3elancer

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

We may or may not be able to top T1, but this is some of the best WvW I’ve played in a long time.

So face rolling and spawn camping for weeks on end is your idea of ‘best’? That’s hilarious.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Probably a combination of factors that will make the higher tiers difficult. Getting people trained is one, but having closer to 24h coverage vs servers who are populated more by active WvW populations is likely the bigger one. Seeing as how that’s not going to be an easy problem to fix anymore after tomorrow, it could get interesting.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

Fannwong! I miss you RIP SBI.

Back on topic, I feel your pain. It’s difficult to gather the general pubbers and get them to follow the commanders. The average person just auto attacks anything zzzzz.

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Good new
-There is a possibility kaineng might able to skip T3 to T2 next week shortern their journey to T1

Bad news
-There is a chance to BG (or even SoS) will drop down to T2 next week, So it’s going to be first epic fight for Kaineng and WM’s team And obviously BG/SoS surely not a dead server but full of WvW guilds

I’m not sure how is your coverage compare to us but better sharpen your knife before the real fight! We’ll see you soon next week WM&Kaineng!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Kaineng isnt ready, Maguuma was alot more organized along with the #s. Kaineng is below them, so if Maguuma loses their t3 matchup, id be shocked if kaineng could pull it off.

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Kaineng isnt ready, Maguuma was alot more organized along with the #s. Kaineng is below them, so if Maguuma loses their t3 matchup, id be shocked if kaineng could pull it off.

Mag will come 2nd. FA is the hardest part of t3 and they’ll be gone next week. Kain will win t3, but they might need to play a second week to move to t2. t2 is when they will start hitting other 24 hour coverage servers, not t3.

in WvW

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

It’s difficult to tell what our numbers actually are at the moment. Reset night, we had a guy sitting in queue for 7 hours trying to get into Maugham borderlands. But the next two days, we would only have a queue for 1 map, if that.

I wasn’t on all the time, so I obviously don’t know if it was like that all the time. But it seemed like it.

And from what I’ve heard kanieng has enough to queue most maps. But maybe I’ve been lied to.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Reset night, we had a guy sitting in queue for 7 hours trying to get into Maugham borderlands.

Quite clearly he was very, very lost, which would explain the long wait.

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello guys,

FW

Uh huh. By all means, after you

Edit: I do believe he means those who may have joined up for an easy ride and may not be happy with a tougher tier. I say they stay and get used to it or join PVE.

Aye I mean that. I have good news to report:

1. We don’t see naked people fighting anymore.

2. Folks are learning not to stand in big red circles, because they know it’s bad for their health.

3. Less bezerky and MF builds. More Tough and Vit.

4. More are learning that arrow carts are better than their bows.

I think we can keep up the training. It’s good.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

might i add… that most of us in KAINENG needs to be mindful of our supply camps and dolyaks; check the MAP the TIMER every chance you get, we get so caught up with the fights we sometimes forget about the basics of what we need to defend and attack. DO NOT follow zergs all the time unless necessary or hitting high ppt’s above 400+; 2-5 players can capture/defend a supply camp and make a big difference and be a huge help by lessening the pressure, a steady income of supplies makes or breaks this game. This is what i noticed at the least, first time playing this week for kaineng WvW they tend to neglect their supplies here and there till they get reminded. General players should be made to understand the importance of the supply camps first and foremost. The good thing is we got enough time to grow and learn (",).

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Give em time, Fann, they’ll learn.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Ummm we haven’t had competition for almost 2 months now. So yes we been not as coordinated especially during the week. People have been taking a break recently due to the tiers going to be reset and some of the new stuff. There was also talk to give yak and cd keeps etc so we would not move up in an attempt to go into a higher tier when they do get reset. Many on this server are also new to kain and really only join for easy wins. We will settle where we belong and get organized when the time comes. It kind of like a blowout in a basketball game. The team on top tends to relax.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

There was also talk to give yak and cd keeps etc so we would not move up in an attempt to go into a higher tier when they do get reset.

Just to clarify this statement – to my knowledge, this was never anything but talk. Every time CD and YB took a keep, they earned it and deserved it through well-fought battles. Although participation during the week may have been low from Kaineng, we never gave anything to anyone in order to manipulate the standings.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

The funny thing about threads like these that for the most part they havent lived up to their preditions.

Every single matchup thread from T7 up had people saying kain would have trouble in the next teir, and they werent ready.

I simply dont believe them anymore and when we hit our ceiling we hit our ceiling. Hopefull tumble a bit so we lose these dreadful queues. (I’m original kaineng, I get to complain about the queues ok!).

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I find it funny that threads like this start, because kain needs a loss, and know how to handle it to improve on the areas that contributed. Lots of work and improvements is always needed.. It’s an ongoing thing. Just because we may or may not be ready for tier ‘x’ does not mean we will not be in tier x and win tier ‘x’ at some point. It’s a desert out there some days, others not so much. People want to compete, they just have no reason pushing them to do so atm. If anything, I would rephrase the thread to, wow … it has been a long, patient road up here… time to shake off the rust.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

A server with only oceanic presence will not do well in T1/T2. Considering the 4 T1 servers all have pretty good oceanic crews.

The big 4 are nothing to joke about.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

A server with only oceanic presence will not do well in T1/T2. Considering the 4 T1 servers all have pretty good oceanic crews.

Are you implying you think Kain has no NA presence, or what?

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

Or you can join, organize yourself with WM/TL/NEO and others, and play real WvW.

I was in a guild that was in the original Ascension Alliance. I found TL to be rather “exclusive.” (Not meaning to say that in a judgmental way.) I imagine based on WM’s history they are rather “exclusive.” So are WM and TL really going to start absorbing the residents of Kaineng into their guilds? I imagine your BLs are still going to have a high amount of “random element” to it.

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

From what I have heard, Kaineng only has a good oceanic presence mainly because of WM and that alone.

I do not know how it exactly is obviously but it seems that the oceanic presence is what has been the biggest part of it.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I think he’s implying that some people say YB and CD held you guys during N/A primetime at reset. I don’t know if that’s true or not. If it is true, Kaineng relies very heavily on its overnight for victory, which means you’ll be in for a rude awakening in T3, would get stomped in T2, and T1 will only be a twinkle in your master’s eye.

This isn’t saying YB and CD are bad at NA, but that their NA coverage is not as large as those in higher tiers and their Oceanic/Asian is very very small. Again, this is all speculation because you guys have swamped all your competitors with population/coverage so far. 29 hours until we find out.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

fellyn.5083

From what I have heard, Kaineng only has a good oceanic presence mainly because of WM and that alone.

I do not know how it exactly is obviously but it seems that the oceanic presence is what has been the biggest part of it.

Right, well, on reset night we had queues on all 4 maps and that has been common for several weeks.

Please note I’m not saying numbers = skill. But to say that we only win because of WM is a bit ridiculous and unfair to everyone else on the server.

I think he’s implying that some people say YB and CD held you guys during N/A primetime at reset. I don’t know if that’s true or not. If it is true, Kaineng relies very heavily on its overnight for victory, which means you’ll be in for a rude awakening in T3, would get stomped in T2, and T1 will only be a twinkle in your master’s eye.

This isn’t saying YB and CD are bad at NA, but that their NA coverage is not as large as those in higher tiers and their Oceanic/Asian is very very small. Again, this is all speculation because you guys have swamped all your competitors with population/coverage so far. 29 hours until we find out.

I’ll not deny that they gave us one hell of a fight reset night, better than other server has done in a month, but we were still winning ppt for the entire night until the oceanic people took over.

Take from that what you will.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Right, well, on reset night we had queues on all 4 maps and that has been common for several weeks.

Please note I’m not saying numbers = skill. But to say that we only win because of WM is a bit ridiculous and unfair to everyone else on the server.

I’d kind of think the opposite. If you had queues on all 4 maps and were held to a stalemate during N/A primetime, then only reason you are winning is WM/overnight.

Again, I don’t know if the statements I’ve seen about that reset stalemate are true.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

I’d kind of think the opposite. If you had queues on all 4 maps and were held to a stalemate during N/A primetime, then only reason you are winning is WM/overnight.

Again, I don’t know if the statements I’ve seen about that reset stalemate are true.

The only reason why they held the PPT lead was because we CD could only fill 2.5 maps. At various times, Yaks also briefly passed them in +PPT. If we had not suffered the exodus or DB took our place, Kaineng could not have held the lead on reset night.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Speculation is great and all, but we held the ppt for all but 20 minutes at most on reset night. We’re still working on organization, so I expect to see improvements during our NA prime time.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Hexin.5603

If it were a stalemate na matchup yb would have had there map back by now. Not just garrison for an hour (twice) or hell 5 hours – doesn’t matter.

If it were stalemated, we would be fighting for our tower and keep. you know they took garrison off na prime too right?

If it was stalemated, our servers would have been queued tuesday /wednesday and thursday…

If you credit WM completely (yes, they deserve credit, because they have much they have been able to do, but most importantly is helping server guilds, and random players…develop? does not happen as much right now)

They are a force. Like other servers have strongest. Do not discredit anyone. I see many in kaineng who all do support and help the server. The match is not stalemated because we have not ever been pushed back without taking it right back. Regardless of time. Keep it in mind. Also … attitude like ‘omg kain lost something they the worst’ or ‘omg i killed kain 5 guys haha, terrible’ should have amounted to something by now? Especially when dust blowing on maps.

For many guilds, new and old … there is alot of work and teamwork, and getting to know people, and communicate. I met a TL commander last night for quick south camp run, ran with them for a bit, good, tag on / tag off / good comms. I met some players who have no guild, but good map comms, good again. I met a mesmer I previously met in the JP, and went take some camps with him (upscaled, but good).

^^ Small example, of learning and building positive relations with players, building relations opens comms easier. Know who is what and can do what. Gets better with more competition. Things* will need to happen, and people/commanders workign together will grow.

To say WM = kain is wrong. To say WM is unreal = nice compliment, and I like that. But if you want everyone to be best, then we need to work together, not apart. Kain is good, and will fight harder than 100,500 posts of people not wanting them to do well.

All for laughs, so when kain lose 1 match, kittenolol. And people predicting kain lose long time. Only kain expect challenge and lose in t1, t2 maybe. Others put gold on t5, t4, t3 wall. Like loving to dislike them. But kaineng, is strong, and full of strong guilds who are smart enough to know always work on improving skills.

in WvW

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

I was with Kaineng for a long time, ever since Devona’s Rest was there and gave us a big whopping. I stayed in Kaineng through the tough times but I had enough once all the transfers came and ruined Kaineng. I completely agree with Fannwong about Kaineng not being ready for the remaining tiers. If zerging is all Kaineng’s got then they will be surprised to see the the outcome of this Friday’s match. Someone needs to stop Kaineng, all they have is numbers, no strategy.

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

in WvW

Hexin.5603

I was with Kaineng for a long time, ever since Devona’s Rest was there and gave us a big whopping. I stayed in Kaineng through the tough times but I had enough once all the transfers came and ruined Kaineng. I completely agree with Fannwong about Kaineng not being ready for the remaining tiers. If zerging is all Kaineng’s got then they will be surprised to see the the outcome of this Friday’s match. Someone needs to stop Kaineng, all they have is numbers, no strategy.

thank you for re-iterating what every knows already.

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Wouldn’t this be better suited in the current match-up thread? I cannot see how this type of post can in anyway be “helpful” to a server.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I’m not on Kain, but let me say I’ve enjoyed all of these crystal ball posts saying exactly when and where that proverbial ceiling will lie. I guess if I made 1,000 guesses, eventually I could say, “look at me, I can predict the future!”

I’m also a big fan of folks saying, "you only win because of [insert time frame] coverage,’ or because you have more people, or a bigger zerg, etc. In the end, it ALL counts, and excuses are just that.

in WvW

fellyn.5083

I’m not on Kain, but let me say I’ve enjoyed all of these crystal ball posts saying exactly when and where that proverbial ceiling will lie. I guess if I made 1,000 guesses, eventually I could say, “look at me, I can predict the future!”

I’m also a big fan of folks saying, "you only win because of [insert time frame] coverage,’ or because you have more people, or a bigger zerg, etc. In the end, it ALL counts, and excuses are just that.

Exactly. People have been saying Kaineng would get stomped in the next tier since we rose from tier 8. Not a one has been right yet.

We’ve never denied that we will eventually lose and that very well may happen next week but I would like to leave the discussion of what happens after that for when it actually happens.

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

I am loving all these posts in regards to Kain not being ready for the higher tiers. The funny thing is, a lot of the guild which I am have moved here from T1-T2 and believe Kain is ready for the higher tiers, they just need to improve co-operation. And with Kain demolishing their competition in the past few weeks there isn’t much room for practice when we have superior numbers. We can only learn to be better when we have stiffer competition and that is obviously going to be in the higher tiers.

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

If it were a stalemate na matchup yb would have had there map back by now. Not just garrison for an hour (twice) or hell 5 hours – doesn’t matter.

If it were stalemated, we would be fighting for our tower and keep. you know they took garrison off na prime too right?

If it was stalemated, our servers would have been queued tuesday /wednesday and thursday…

I’m not convinced you understand what I mean by a stalement during NA reset. Anyway, I heard a naughty little rumor that overnight tower/keep fortifications make regaining nightcapped territory difficult.

Regardless, glad you guys on Kaineng are having some of your best WvW experiences evah.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Hexin.5603

I’m not convinced you understand what I mean by a stalement during NA reset. Anyway, I heard a naughty little rumor that overnight tower/keep fortifications make regaining nightcapped territory difficult.

Regardless, glad you guys on Kaineng are having some of your best WvW experiences evah.

When you don’t log off until the waypoint is queued through and fort is done on reset/sat… makes silly sense. On top of that, I would expect higher continual flip/turnover all day long and all night long. People want to do more, and multiple weeks of the cozy isn’t actually fun (regardless of what you may believe). It’s boring to most, with some random signs of fun. Why was no one was home Tuesday night at what 2am pst because little to none vest any effort right now. True story.

People want fun. Want fight, want to move and enjoy various aspects of wvw. No different than you. Kaineng not so dumb to think stop learning. Stop practicing, we win tier1? And not so blind to realize takes wins and loses to get where we want to go. We work at it, and always want to improve. Not a big deal, but everyone say different. Every week. Love to hate kain = fotm

PS. We will lose matches-many good servers here, won’t change goal. Still going for top, much like others

in WvW

Posted by: Clap.1507

Clap.1507

This is most ridiculous post I have ever seen about Kaineng.

Who exactly are you fighting that is making it the “best” you’ve ever played?

Blackgate Invader [HB]

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I’m thinking you must be one of those people who look at the score and evaluate the match that way, armchair quarterback style, because you obviously haven’t been part of our matchup. You should probably read the matchup thread – we’ve been fighting YB and CD, and we collectively have had a ton of great fights this week. I’ve seen plenty of posts from all three servers saying the same.

YB and CD aren’t helpless, nor have they failed to bring the fight this week. They just don’t have the coverage to show points on the scoreboard.

So, yes, it was a good week in WvW.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

I’m thinking you must be one of those people who look at the score and evaluate the match that way. You should probably read the matchup thread – we’ve been fighting YB and CD, and we collectively have had a ton of great fights this week. I’ve seen plenty of posts from all three servers saying the same.

YB and CD aren’t helpless, nor have they failed to bring the fight this week. They just don’t have the coverage to show points on the scoreboard.

^ Truth, scores aside CD and YB are fun opponents. We will miss them

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

I’m thinking you must be one of those people who look at the score and evaluate the match that way, armchair quarterback style, because you obviously haven’t been part of our matchup. You should probably read the matchup thread – we’ve been fighting YB and CD, and we collectively have had a ton of great fights this week. I’ve seen plenty of posts from all three servers saying the same.

I also think morale and the fact that YB and CD are both fighting a fully entrenched server is also playing against them.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Clap.1507

Clap.1507

Ok, point taken, the closer the score the more dynamic the “macro” strategies become…all you had to do was go to the few points they still held and engage.

Maybe the quality of some individual fights were good….but it is clear you outmanned your opponents in the majority of your engagements.

We have a different definition of “best” for WvW I guess.

Blackgate Invader [HB]

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

I love the old T8 Kaineng and i miss it Thinkin about Eredon, (r u in there darxio? :P) but 20g is toooooo much :S

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

I love the old T8 Kaineng and i miss it Thinkin about Eredon, (r u in there darxio? :P) but 20g is toooooo much :S

Farm CoF p1 for a few hours and you’ll have 20g.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Ok, point taken, the closer the score the more dynamic the “macro” strategies become…all you had to do was go to the few points they still held and engage.

Maybe the quality of some individual fights were good….but it is clear you outmanned your opponents in the majority of your engagements.

We have a different definition of “best” for WvW I guess.

Oh, I’m a solo/small group roamer for the most part – but I see your point completely. Still, this week was alot of fun, even though the large scale strategy wasn’t there. CD and the Benders’ fighting spirit is far from broken, and we had a bunch of really fun, large-scale fights. They didn’t really matter as far as points go, but I learned early on (when Kaineng was dead last in the rankings) that I didn’t really care about points, winning or losing. I cared about the fights – and CD and YB brought those.

That’s my definition of a good week. :-)

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

I’m playing at Asian/Oceanic slot (GMT+8 to be specific), usually at CD BL & EB (sometimes Kain BL when I was desperate to complete daily before reset :p)

Engagement wise, player counts on either side (at least at CD BL) had been pretty much balanced since Wed. We had fun & raved about our fights in our matchup thread bcos neither side had significant manpower advantage. We won & lost depending on which side was playing smarter.

I had the privilege to play against the more organised aspect of Kain’s force, it’s a treat and I’m thankful for what I hv learnt from them. I hope you can reconsider your conclusion about Kain until you have the opportunity to fight them, especially during later part of the week where most zerglings are absent :p

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I think Kaineng should go back to T8 with Denova’s and Ferguson’s…

Yeah that was a troll post…

Now talking serious… Just let Kaineng actually hit a hard spot to say if they are good or not… Just saying that the server isn’t ready without even knowing what you will be facing is a bit ridiculous…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

How many queues does Kain have outside the NA TZ? I am just curious.. from what people are saying it sounds like they have queues in 4 borders 24/7. However, I guess it won’t matter now.. at least for a bit until the big servers get to top tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

I think Kaineng should go back to T8 with Denova’s and Ferguson’s…

Yeah that was a troll post…

Now talking serious… Just let Kaineng actually hit a hard spot to say if they are good or not… Just saying that the server isn’t ready without even knowing what you will be facing is a bit ridiculous…

I find it funny that people think they can judge us when they cant even really fight against us. People come in here “OMG GAIZ WE SCHOOL YOU EVERYTIME WITH EQUAL NUMBERS” Well my argument to this is that your fighting our pug zergs. Past couple of weeks by the time were 20k+ points ahead majority of our people have probably checked out to go pve. My guild occasionally comes out and does small group stuff. defend/flip camps back and practice group movement. Really all there is to do.

You cant accurately judge a server untill it faces a real opponent. This whole thread is a little premature.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng