KtowN vs Magummybears & Yaks Bend Riders

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Last night was a blast.

going to be an entertaining week for sure. I’ll have to level my Engi. Oh, and I think someone also recorded this.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

I already miss T3

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yes, I absolutely did record that. Mostly because of that one poor YB who /laugh’d too early :P

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

I already miss T3

We’ll welcome u with open arms in mag <33333

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Interesting fight, Mr. Widdin.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Loving this match up

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

RP, D_ERP and iLL made an impression on me. On their full teams, they always wipe Kaineng’s motley zerg. Happened on the first hours @ Yak’s Bend borderlands.

Certainly good at spiking.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

RP, D_ERP and iLL made an impression on me. On their full teams, they always wipe Kaineng’s motley zerg. Happened on the first hours @ Yak’s Bend borderlands.

I commend our Commander from FBA who painstakingly led us even we were spawning after some wipes. So patient and encouraging. The heart is there yeah.

So you were the one rocking the MATH tag. I yelled “Betrand Russel represent” into our mumble chat and everyone called me a nerd

D|ERP is enjoying the fights so far. We’re mostly terrorizing YB until they learn to open field fight. Although, it gets kind of depressing when 15 of us roll out into 30 YB and Yaks do a 180 and run straight away. The few times they’ve actually charged towards us the fights have been quite fun.

Kain NA seems really haphazard so far and hasn’t been very fun to fight. I didn’t quite make it into SEA primetime last night but it seems like yet another wash and our lone oceanic commander will probably drink himself into a coma this week.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Last night was a blast.

going to be an entertaining week for sure. I’ll have to level my Engi. Oh, and I think someone also recorded this.

That was fun (I can even see myself all red highlighty). Though the pictures seem to be missing a few between the first and the second where, despite someone saying in your chat “…I wouldn’t advise attacking them head on”, that is exactly what you did do.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Last night was a blast.

That was fun (I can even see myself all red highlighty). Though the pictures seem to be missing a few between the first and the second where, despite someone saying in your chat “…I wouldn’t advise attacking them head on”, that is exactly what you did do.

We do what we want :P We still won in the end, so going out those few times wasn’t that big of a deal. We can handle larger groups, but there was too much open space around the tower.

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

We still won in the end, so going out those few times wasn’t that big of a deal.

So why no showy all the piccies?

But ditto – one death for me right in the lords room versus plenty of bags, so relatively speaking, I won too :P

Attachments:

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

We still won in the end, so going out those few times wasn’t that big of a deal.

But ditto – one death for me right in the lords room versus plenty of bags, so relatively speaking, I won too :P

Well then we all won! You never wiped our group though, probably just got stragglers. I only have the video of the part inside the tower unfortunately. I had to turn down my settings for it. I’ll post the video in a bit.

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

Cool. If I spot myself, I might get to cringe at how truly rubbish I really am.

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

To whichever Yak hit me with that concussion skill at Wildcreek: Thought you might wanna know you nearly oneshot me and took out my mortar.

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Cool. If I spot myself, I might get to cringe at how truly rubbish I really am.

Don’t worry, the video is from my PoV, so you will see how bad I am.

Edit: Here you go, now with classy YouTube music

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

all a matter of if I was too afraid for my life to reach over and hit print screen. The recording will be more enlightening.

Also, Saiyr, what’s with Autocast man? I thought you were good. Filthy autocast casual.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Thanks to the Kaineng Invader who helped out our garrison by destroying that northern node, I knew you all weren’t that bad of people!

Attachments:

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

Edit: Here you go, now with classy YouTube music

Interesting seeing it from the other perspective. I’m just a pug so I have no idea why people stalled at the far end of the bridge – should have just rushed the ballis and lord. (Although was the guy on the cart behind the lord a leg spec warrior?)

I’m a nameplate mostly skirmishing with an ele on the left (north) wall in the vid but I do have a walk on roll at around 3:44 after which I spend the rest of the time on the floor.

(edited by Ordibble.3092)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I think it’s hard for pug groups to make a good push through so much CC and AoE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Saiyr, please stop saying how bad you are when you post videos. You are a special snowflake and we all love you.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: sajjiro.4907

sajjiro.4907

I commend our Commander from FBA who painstakingly led us even we were spawning after some wipes. So patient and encouraging. The heart is there yeah.

So you were the one rocking the MATH tag. I yelled “Betrand Russel represent” into our mumble chat and everyone called me a nerd

D|ERP is enjoying the fights so far. We’re mostly terrorizing YB until they learn to open field fight. Although, it gets kind of depressing when 15 of us roll out into 30 YB and Yaks do a 180 and run straight away. The few times they’ve actually charged towards us the fights have been quite fun.

Kain NA seems really haphazard so far and hasn’t been very fun to fight. I didn’t quite make it into SEA primetime last night but it seems like yet another wash and our lone oceanic commander will probably drink himself into a coma this week.

sajjiro enigineer Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: sajjiro.4907

sajjiro.4907

hats off to you guys , unfortunately we cant match your coordination

sajjiro enigineer Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Highlight from last night.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: MeamYee.9635

MeamYee.9635

Score update! Thank you for the buffs.

Attachments:

Nurse Poundcake [DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

….and CO is officially done doing WvW on Kaineng. Best of luck to Kaineng, Maguuma, and Yaks Bend this week. Take care.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

Here is some video of reset night on Kaineng Bl.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

….and CO is officially done doing WvW on Kaineng. Best of luck to Kaineng, Maguuma, and Yaks Bend this week. Take care.

Take care mate. Best of luck in DB. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

Shoutout to [RAM] of YB. I dunno how I never noticed you guys before, but tonight we had some awesome fights on Mag bl.

You guys run a really similar style to our guild, and your movement coordination is awesome! We totally need to GvG some time.

Ever since [TG] left the tier, [PYRO] has needed new BFFs.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

our lone oceanic commander will probably drink himself into a coma this week.

We held onto our borderlands, and after 8 hours of more map bouncing/loot collecting then I can count, we flipped a waypointed SM and Kains’ keep in EBG whilst they looked the wrong way.

So if that’s an indication of the rest of the week, my liver may yet survive.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scruf.5047

Scruf.5047

Shoutout to [RAM] of YB. I dunno how I never noticed you guys before, but tonight we had some awesome fights on Mag bl.

You guys run a really similar style to our guild, and your movement coordination is awesome! We totally need to GvG some time.

Ever since [TG] left the tier, [PYRO] has needed new BFFs.

^^

RAM (plus a group of CL) really impressed me/us. What started as a routine, light-hearted defense of SW camp became a sudden and serious tactical quandary: “how are we going to handle these guys?”. Kudos to your cohesion, boon up-time, movement and response quality. I look forward to more of this!!

Scruffian
Maguuma, Pyro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dockin.1745

Dockin.1745

I am thrilled with this matchup so far. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the roamers from ktown; very respectful and several good fights.

Looking forward to many more battles!

—Magummy bears mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

We’ve lost a lot of numbers Kaineng and were left with hardly anyone to still fight. So proud of the hard work we are all putting in WvW tonight. We are working hard and seeing results….

Heres the credit we’ve always deserved. (sorry if I forget anyone I promise its nothing against you, this is what I can remember and have seen.) …

My CNB guys of course<3
RE, DD, Myth, FBA, Woe, OBEY, TVB, Chips and Dii, GODS, Rx, Ai, WvW (formally SoS), Run, Kain, Mks, Fox and CHR

and apparently CO (sorry thought you left alrdy xD)

Love always, Nyx

YAY! I’m on the list with my Guild.
Shout out to the rest of CHR, we’re mostly a PvE Guild but I’m proud of those who are now coming out to WvW. You guys are making a difference and I see you performing well (I haven’t seen you guys doing anything noobish yet). Keep it up!

Yaguuma: Why do you keep slapping our Yaks on KBL? Don’t you find them cute? You don’t hurt cute things . They sashay more than runway models when they walk.

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the many battles we’re getting through out the day. I’m really enjoying it. So far i only get to pop in EB but I’m sure the other BL’s are also having a blast (from the looks of the maps and color flips) continually.

I’m at work today so will be back on later tonight, but having fun with alot various people and guilds. My big ol’ norn hammer sure is thining though from the back and forth running I tell ya. Anyways, having alot of fun with everyone. I think before omnom goes if he still here, we all go lvl 2 ranger zergs in wvw tonight, you know ya wanna ;-)

Keep up the good fights and may the loot bags drop precursors for ya

oh and I like the thread title, changes it up slightly~ instead of the plain jane kn/mag/yb …

Cheers & beers

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

To Mags: Y U take our bay?

Seriously, good fights at bay and garrison earlier.

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Good fights from yesterday holding Mag EK against a much larger Kaineng force (this video just has 2 of them) and other things.

Spin2Win, don’t hate. I’m new at condition thief too.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: idari.4273

idari.4273

Good “GvG like” on our BL against CL & pugs. Keep trying.

PS: i have to say again if any chilean player want to join a pro wvw feel fre to join RP, we have cookies and we’re full of WIN.
PS2: we can help you to paid the transfer.

[Ark] Idari Kun
Maguuma

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

Next time you’re going to flip 0 keeps in Mag BL, please don’t bring a whole queued map and place them on one spot. While killing YB repeatedly is fun, killing them with immense amounts of skill lag isn’t.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Good fights from yesterday holding Mag EK against a much larger Kaineng force (this video just has 2 of them) and other things.

i like how you kept running into guardian walls over and over

Good “GvG like” on our BL against CL & pugs. Keep trying.

PS: i have to say again if any chilean player want to join a pro wvw feel fre to join RP, we have cookies and we’re full of WIN.
PS2: we can help you to paid the transfer.

pls no

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

A little late to say it, but… Holy kitten thank you Yaks Bend.

For stealing our strat we totally used first against BT’s Catapult. But you did it wrong, because ours was an omega.

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perceptor.7189

Perceptor.7189

i have to say again if any chilean player want to join a pro wvw feel fre to join RP, we have cookies and we’re full of WIN.

Attachments:

Commander Morkdar – lvl 80 Engineer
Commander Roter Fangblood – lvl 80 Warrior

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

i have to say again if any chilean player want to join a pro wvw feel fre to join RP, we have cookies and we’re full of WIN.

Thanks, I would much rather you all stay free lootbags on your server rather than free rally bait on ours.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: idari.4273

idari.4273

[how about no meme]

i’,m sorry sir, our invitation isn’t extended to you or any CL commander. We want fresh players to teach them right.

Thanks, I would much rather you all stay free lootbags on your server rather than free rally bait on ours.

we can teach them we don’t condemn them for having unskilled commanders. Obviously we just want to recruit players with hands. (4~5)

[Ark] Idari Kun
Maguuma

(edited by idari.4273)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You recruit people with 4-5 hands?? I guess I’m out…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

i like how you kept running into guardian walls over and over

Somehow every single static field too… Those things are magnetic.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

Oh cute the YB megazerg is back on our BL. Have you all figured out that the only way to get kills is to outnumber mag 2:1? On the other hand, it was kinda neat how fast you dropped when we pull in people from other BLs.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

T3 is much more fun. The matchup thread is actually readable.

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

This thread is 99% Maguuma. At least Dragonbrand had trolls.

C’mon YB, talk to us! Kaineng, too, I guess. As long as you don’t act like TC.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

/hug

It’ll be ok.

Like that?

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

RAM/CL, you guys gotta allocate your numbers more efficiently. You had huge numbers on our borderlands but waste it on just a few of us at west keep tonight.

/hug

It’ll be ok.

Like that?

Weren’t you in RE?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MajorFauxPas.2364

MajorFauxPas.2364

I never thought I’d say this, but I miss you guys.
T2 not as fun. :p

Hey, um, which way to the outhouse?