[Merged] World Mismatches?

in WvW

Posted by: Fantom.9217

Fantom.9217

Devona’s Rest is no Kaineng, I’ll say that. We own even Kaineng in a normal matchmaking setup (until midnight at least). But really there are only 2 servers that we’re better than, Kaineng and Ferguson’s Crossing (together we’re the bottom 3 ranked WvW servers).

The problem is that the matchmaking recently started breaking us up instead of rematching us day after day. And now that the 1 week matches have started, we get kitten like this….

http://i.imgur.com/q0a0V.jpg

Northern Shiverpeaks 650, Kaineng 25, Devona’s Rest 20

I really don’t think your matchmaking system is ready for weeklong battles, ArenaNet. This is the first day of WvW and it’s incredibly unlikely that anything will change over the next 144 hours. For one, DR has never been an offpeak server, that’s why we’re down at the bottom! So this point in time is actually when we’re STRONGEST. We had a good chunk of the map right when the battle started, hence the 20k points. But we don’t hold anything after midnight. So… what exactly are we supposed to be doing?

You don’t get kitten for a reward when you can’t cap anything, unbalanced maps just means you’re basically AFKing at your spawn.

Here’s a bonus screenshot, from our own borderlands. This was the sight that I saw when we had the nerve to take a mere supply camp that sits behind our own central keep:

http://i.imgur.com/Igl2Q.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Yup it’s just not ready and I really think they should rotate each day instead of each week. It’s just simple have if 2 servers have barely any people playing and 1 does have a lot and take everything there is no way to keep up with them.

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

It is not the matchmaking systems fault you have no night crew. It its not lets take turns winning it is a fight there are winners and losers so step up or stand down. You could try recruiting from EU servers.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

It is not the matchmaking systems fault you have no night crew. It its not lets take turns winning it is a fight there are winners and losers so step up or stand down. You could try recruiting from EU servers.

Asking players to recruit guilds is not the answer for a game mode that was sold as “casual”.

The casual player does not haunt forums or even have the level of organization needed to make something like that work. They just log in to play, and zone to WvW when they feel like it.

If recruiting off-peak players is to become a requirement of enjoying WvW, then ArenaNet should drop the mask, and openly say WvW is for 24/7 hardcore alliances.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

in WvW

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

Transfer now costs gems according to a guild member.

You can’t expect entire guilds to pay gems to transfer for your sake.

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodtau.4672

Bloodtau.4672

Transfer now costs gems according to a guild member.

You can’t expect entire guilds to pay gems to transfer for your sake.

Then he is lying to you. Some guild member he is….

in WvW

Posted by: guts.6103

guts.6103

Its free to transfer still. I have been doing it all day to get every Point of Interest Skill point and vista in WvW cuz my server is terrible in pvp and we have a server that owns everything. I am on isle of janthir and we did do really good in WvW then it seems all the WvW guilds that made us great left for other servers. Its annoying. Whats really bad is i have to go to WvW to get 100% completion to even get a legendary weapon.

in WvW

Posted by: Lew.6014

Lew.6014

I’m in the exact same position as Guts at the moment, I only require the WvW POI’s/Vistas/Skill Points to achieve my 100% map completion, however I don’t stand a chance at getting to them because of the current teams we’re up against: http://i.imgur.com/INkqp.jpg (It’s been like this all day, and most likely will remain like this for the rest of the week)

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

I love on this game how nothing is ever the game’s fault and it’s always the player who is in the wrong.

CD

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Someone has to play against the two unpopulated servers. There is no way to fix that short of FORCING player to move there.

If I had a 300-man guild on a server with 3 hour queues, I’d move to Kaineng in a heartbeat. (As it is, I have a 115-man guild on a server with 15 minute queues, so I’m pretty happy with that.)

Why people insist on staying in these long queues, I have no idea. Makes no sense at all. The rewards for “winning” are minuscule compared to the rewards for fighting.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Tevesh.1265

Tevesh.1265

Playing on an offpeak server? Sucks to be you! Or, well, me, when I logged in at like 11 am and saw ~20 Ring of Fire players vs ~250 Vabbi players in every wvw zone.

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.3926

Nick.3926

It sucks that the system is working for you guys, but I think it has more to do with the players then the actual system.

I’m on Stormbluff and we are against the #1 and #2 servers and it looks as balanced as I could possibly hope. http://i.imgur.com/TbfH2.jpg

I dont understand though out of a match between the 3 worst servers how one could dominate the others so hard unless those 2 servers have severe pop issues, which then it’s not the WvWvW systems fault, but a fault of those 2 servers.

As time goes on though, the matches should become more evenly balanced. As of right now they only have a little bit of information to base the rankings off of, but as more matches are played and won/loss the likelihood of having an evenly performing opponent will only increase.

in WvW

Posted by: Fed.8594

Fed.8594

It sucks that the system is working for you guys, but I think it has more to do with the players then the actual system.

I’m on Stormbluff and we are against the #1 and #2 servers and it looks as balanced as I could possibly hope. http://i.imgur.com/TbfH2.jpg

I dont understand though out of a match between the 3 worst servers how one could dominate the others so hard unless those 2 servers have severe pop issues, which then it’s not the WvWvW systems fault, but a fault of those 2 servers.

As time goes on though, the matches should become more evenly balanced. As of right now they only have a little bit of information to base the rankings off of, but as more matches are played and won/loss the likelihood of having an evenly performing opponent will only increase.

The problem is that folks are transferring off the servers that are doing badly compounding the WvW issues… Anet is letting them get an easy free quick transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

Pro tip to Devona’s Rest players – don’t aim so blatantly for Kainengs stuff! seriously, NS holds 97% of the map and we often see DR taking some of our very few locations in our homelands over the NS stuff…

I cant speak for the rest of Kaineng, but my guild has been going purely to NS borderlands with 10man groups for hit and runs on fully upgraded Camps/Towers for XP and tokitten them off. This is where we get tons of kills from slaughtering curious NS defenders. Plus we use this time to introduce new members to WvW(the recruitment into Kaineng WvW is constant and slowly improving)

Don’t be scavengers, be guerrillas. It’d be nice to have a gentleman’s agreement to stay out of each others kitten when facing such an oppressive foe. I miss Borlis/Ferg.

With respect, [Nuke]Feralblood of Kaineng

PS. this is no complaint, just merely a suggestion on tactics.

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

(edited by Splintrr.7391)

in WvW

Posted by: Krathalos.3461

Krathalos.3461

The server populations are the same. Everyone just gave up on the other two servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Nope, NSP has a huge night crew that takes everything after midnight and then people say kitten it because they don’t want to waste money or time recapping and reupgrading it all again.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Antediluvian.5169

Antediluvian.5169

Arborstone [fr] +695
Jade sea [fr] +0
Underworld +0

This is so fun and balanced for both sides!!! But honestly, I see no way of turning the tide, Arborstone destroyed both of the servers in 1 day, I don’t see anything changing in the 6 remaining days.

I can outrun a centaur.

(edited by Antediluvian.5169)

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

Our’s is pretty even, aside from Gates of Madness being pretty low because of the hacker inflating their ranking.

The first night Blackgate took almost everything on the map and we got behind by 8k, we we’re ahead by like 40-80 pts most of the day and behind some times but we are within 4k now. Tonight we adjusted and I see more people on at night might be because its Saturday we will find out Monday I guess.

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

When I got up this morning Ruins of Surmia held exactly one supply camp and Drakkar Lake didn’t have much more than that.

The fight back has started but Whiteside Ridge (reddit EU) has more points than the other 2 combined. No amount of fight back is going to over come that because the Q-times are starting to build, and it’s only10am here.

It’s the same story all over again, but I’ll say it again. WvW is fundamentally broken.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Server’s in last right now but it seems to be a manageable situation if we really work some strategies. I’m cautiously optimistic that even if we don’t win, we will have put up a worthwhile fight.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: ZoLMiTRiPTaN.4567

ZoLMiTRiPTaN.4567

Posted this in the night cap thread but yeah, DR has more or less given up on WvW. NS has more than it’s fair share of people camping most of the entrances and exits in and out of the spawn points. Everything kept popping in and out while I was taking that screenshot because there are so many NS players and siege equipment just outside of the legendary guard’s reach. It’s the same on all four maps.

It also doesn’t help that a certain guild and their leader decided to camp our spawn on our borderlands map (our side, mind you) taking up spots essentially causing us to lose the map on day one. All because they felt the need to protest and try to get everyone to move servers with them so they could be on the winning team. /eyeroll

Guess it’s back to PvE with me until ANet fixes some of these issues that are borderline griefing tactics. (Somewhat sarcastic on the last part, but you’d understand when a full blown zerg can’t get past the line due to all of the siege they have pointed at us).

Oh… my… GLOB, Melissa!

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Yeah. I am on Underworld too. Glad I managed to do the last map completion 1 day before the weekly matches started because now I would have to wayt 1 week and that for 3 week and try at the start when we are controlling a new third at the beginning.

Are all french servers having french canadians playing at night? Got the outmanned yesterday to today in the night and it is weekend with next day sunday? There should still play a few others and I did not get this earlier when it was not against 2 frenche servers. Then only a few hours later when it was even more later. But it was still early considering next day sunday.

I think they maybe should IP block. Canada and US should play on the american servers. Europe at european servers. Wouldn’t be a problem. They could make one french server at US too.

And I heard they have Australians playing and capping in US at night? Could make australian servers. IP blocking is needed. As long as they bring the guest feature it is okay and you can still play with friends from the other continent if you want… but just not the WvW.

in WvW

Velron.3729

Server’s in last right now but it seems to be a manageable situation if we really work some strategies. I’m cautiously optimistic that even if we don’t win, we will have put up a worthwhile fight.

TC is actually the server I decided to play on today because I wanted to WvW and I knew they had a good community bc of being the RP server…was really surprised and had a blast and it was close allkittenday in the points…with TC even taking the lead for a while when we capped and held Stonemist for a while in EB.

The siege over the fully upgraded ABay in DB borderlands was epic….then the quick loss due to people not sticking around to defend properly was sad. lol

in WvW

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

That you did. I don’t know if you was there but we fought over Dreamfall Bay for about 6hrs straight and 2 or so of those hours the front gate was open. On top of that we had Meguuma attacking the garrison splitting our forces. Was really stressful and made me mad when we lost it, but it was fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

The fort aspenwood night crew is apparently kickass.
Logged on to a 20k lead but we were only 10 potential points up.
9 hours later and we have all 3 borderlands 100% and about 66% of EBG.
Guess our daycrew needs a bit of a tune up if they’re losing advantages like this so badly during the day.

in WvW

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

Well it was the other way around normally. So its nice for a change.

With that in mind, working on nigth and dat crew since I am EU. Yesterday was the biggest epic battle I have had sofar in GW2. 12 hours of straight massive towerdefence at Redlake and Bluebriar. Fully upgraded towers that at last got overrun by the 2 other servers. And then they took the next keeps in line as next defence. Truely epic and really my hat of for them. They was so determined they took all the time needed to reach that goal and drive us away.

in WvW

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

Crystal Desert’s match-up with Blackgate and Gates of Madness has been pretty good actually. I’m thankful we got a non-crappy match up where one side is dominating. It isn’t even fun to win like that at all to me. Blackgate has been holding their own, in the afternoon as well as the late nights. It felt like Gates of Madness was trying at first, but then they just seem to have fallen off, dunno what the deal is with that though.

Attachments:

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Igolbug.7295

That Crystal Desert screenie is also after Blackgate nightcapped the first night and got an 8k point lead.

We didn’t cry on Crystal Desert, we fought back! I feel like we only get people out in WvWvW on Crystal Desert when we are losing lol.

The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

Well I can say the Synergy Alliance is out there almost all day long. We’ve got players from all over and our oceanics have done an amazing job holding Blackgate at bay despite the fact that their night crew seems to outnumber ours, but yeah this screenshot is from only a few minutes ago, second night in already and yeah after they had capped most of the map Friday Night.

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Igolbug.7295

I just logged off but I had basically played 26 of the last 32 hours in WvW. Game is just so fun, and when you get into Eternal Battlegrounds it gets so intense you can defend any objective and you will get a fight.

The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: LagLovah.6351

LagLovah.6351

Darkhaven AnvilRock Yak’s Bend m/u isnt working either. I actually think Darkhaven quit trying to do anything but take their keep in eternal so they can camp the jumping puzzle.

Yaks have something like a 70k pt lead atm, and own everything minus the occasional supply camp and the Anvil Rock Garrison(because the keep lord is bugged and cant die)

I know of several people who have transferred off already, and more are likely to go before the week is up.

in WvW

Posted by: buzzkapow.8465

buzzkapow.8465

We pushed back on IoJ last night. We got a few organized groups together on the SoS borderlands. Pushed well, defended well. Spent all my money upgrading Etheron Hills. Logged on this morning, and we hold part of EB and part of our own borderlands. All the effort put in last night to simply get a foothold was wiped out in less than 7 hrs.

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Spent all my money upgrading Etheron Hills. Logged on this morning, and we hold part of EB and part of our own borderlands. All the effort put in last night to simply get a foothold was wiped out in less than 7 hrs.

On Friday night we we took exactly the same spot on the Ruins of Surmia borderlands, and worked it relentlessly to build it out. People took turns defending, sleeping and slapping yaks. Saturday night around 9pm the Zergheads took it in less than 5 minutes.

As of early this morning we were down to 1 supply camp. Some players fought back today but the interest is gone, particularly among the fort players. Quite frankly, a dentist appointment would be more fun that what we got out of WvW this weekend.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

As part of the “nightcrew” on my server i’m a tad sad when I see the 500 potential points and what should have been 3 orbs if one didnt bug out get squandered down to a measly +250 by the time I wake up. ;__;

Firstplaceproblems.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Devona’s Rest is no Kaineng, I’ll say that. We own even Kaineng in a normal matchmaking setup (until midnight at least). But really there are only 2 servers that we’re better than, Kaineng and Ferguson’s Crossing (together we’re the bottom 3 ranked WvW servers).

The problem is that the matchmaking recently started breaking us up instead of rematching us day after day. And now that the 1 week matches have started, we get kitten like this….

http://i.imgur.com/q0a0V.jpg

Northern Shiverpeaks 650, Kaineng 25, Devona’s Rest 20

I really don’t think your matchmaking system is ready for weeklong battles, ArenaNet. This is the first day of WvW and it’s incredibly unlikely that anything will change over the next 144 hours. For one, DR has never been an offpeak server, that’s why we’re down at the bottom! So this point in time is actually when we’re STRONGEST. We had a good chunk of the map right when the battle started, hence the 20k points. But we don’t hold anything after midnight. So… what exactly are we supposed to be doing?

You don’t get kitten for a reward when you can’t cap anything, unbalanced maps just means you’re basically AFKing at your spawn.

Here’s a bonus screenshot, from our own borderlands. This was the sight that I saw when we had the nerve to take a mere supply camp that sits behind our own central keep:

http://i.imgur.com/Igl2Q.jpg

I liked the Fer, Kaineng, Devonas battles. If i had it my way they would combine these low pop servers and be done with it. We can’t battle against the other servers. The stats pretty much prove it.
Screenshot taken 2 seconds ago.

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: travosaga.6089

travosaga.6089

I’m currently on the unfortunate Borlis Pass. Even Ferguson’s crossing is beating us. Now that’s terrible.

Ehmry Bay – 665
Ferguson’s Crossing – 15
Borlis Pass – 15

Just a second ago Borlis Pass had 0. Comeback time?!?! Nope, here comes the zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

TC did well Saturday night prime time and with a midnight crew. We were actually able to take the towers outside our spawn in the enemy borderlands, and later a Bay (that was held for 5 minutes).

But Sunday morning/afternoon we are back to same unfun situation, with both enemy Borderlands being camped. And supply camps being overwhelmed by zergs 3x what you have.

I can’t describe how terrible it is to play in these circumstances. I try to be a team player. I’m not in it to farm badges or 1v1 (which are fine choices). But when the odds are so bad, all you are doing is throwing yourself into a meatgrinder. It is a crappy, crappy feeling. The type that makes people quit games.

We’ll see over the next few days, especially in regards to the weekday population. But it still looks like the match-making screwed up.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

in WvW

Posted by: Oshtoposh.2540

Oshtoposh.2540

http://i.imgur.com/KdROn.jpg

Ours isn’t going very well, I’m on Isle of Janthir. Maybe when the Aussies get on they’ll save us!

in WvW

Posted by: gandhigonewild.3645

gandhigonewild.3645

The problem with WvW on Devona’s Rest is that once NS nights caps there is no way to take anything back. We just don’t have enough people on.

Level 80 Norn Warrior
Kætilmund [LaZy] -Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

I’m lucky and my Medium-populated server (Seafarer’s Rest) is doing pretty good against two Highly-populated servers (Abbadon’s Mouth [DE] and Fort Ranik [FR]), during most of the day we usually controlled more than 50%-60% of the map, all thanks to our hard work^^

Sure, during the night we’ll lose some fully upgraded keeps, but kitten that, we’ll just make some more money by stomping frenchies and germans xD

Imo the WvW problems are: retaliation (no use having arrowcarts when they are destroyed just by attacking a zerg); orbs (the advantage starts to snowball after a team captures more than one); nightcapping (no real difference from daily rounds since the stupid NPC’s -even upgraded – keep being weaklings that can’t defend from a siege)

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

(edited by Chiolas.1326)

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

It’s everything I could have asked for in large scale pvp. We’re last on points, but some great fights, very fun. I’ll take it over a blowout win any day every day. Or a blowout loss.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: Enenion.8127

Enenion.8127

Fort Aspenwood here. We’re against Sanctum of Rall and Sorrow’s Furnace. During the day the matchup is pretty even, but at night we just take the entirety of the map and both servers give up. I think they need to make the outmanned buff give stat advantages as well as exp and karma buffs. Currently the buff gives an incentive to play when there are few people on your side to get more people to play, but generally it only comes into play when a large part of the server can’t play because they are asleep. Instead of trying to get more players in WvW, which won’t work because those that can are likely already in there, they should be buffing the players still in WvW to try to even out the fight a bit more.

[Help],
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Aelona.8572

Aelona.8572

Arborstone [fr] +695
Jade sea [fr] +0
Underworld +0

This is so fun and balanced for both sides!!! But honestly, I see no way of turning the tide, Arborstone destroyed both of the servers in 1 day, I don’t see anything changing in the 6 remaining days.

Yeah in Arborstone we are already feelin sorry for the over populated Jade Sea that got totally destroyed and it’s really not a question of runnin numbers.

Really really sorry.

-Aelona / -Sygmaelle / -Ghinbi

in WvW

Posted by: Gigachip.9473

Gigachip.9473

Here is what it was yesterday. Haven’t been able to log on today sadly.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

60/30/25?
Here’s how Borlis Pass currently doing.

But hey, at least we have no queue whatsoever!

Attachments:

in WvW

Velron.3729

Update from the Dragonbrand vs MaGOONa vs Tarnished Coast match

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Hexd.4796

Hexd.4796

These match-ups are hurting the low population servers the hardest, as people continue to transfer off. Borlis Pass has been a ghost town all weekend, with no queue times and the ‘severely outnumbered’ buff in all borderlands.

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvia.8395

Sylvia.8395

Please god help us

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I think maybe the guards should be more or stronger. And even attack outside or far away people sieging the wall…. this should increase only if one server is holding more stuff than other servers and if the other servers get outmanned buff(meaning that server got more people online and is already holding more stuff).

Not if they only have 1 tower for example. Then they have the chance to fight a bit back if others are not online. Not if they are holding almost everything and the others have enough people online… if the people are not defending it is their problem.

And of course it still has to be possible to take everything even if others have not enough people online. But it has to be much harder.

At the moment it is pretty imbalanced. Taking everything without someone defending and only the few guards as they are now is imbalanced. You can’t force everyone to stay awake at night only because other servers have more people that don’t need much sleep or don’t need to work next morning for some reason.

Maybe the points could decrease too? One other servers outmanned = only 50 percent of the points are contributed to ranking. Then the others with more people still have it easier because of lots of people but can’t get ahead that fast.

(edited by Luthan.5236)

in WvW

Posted by: Zumbaro.8376

Zumbaro.8376

It seems to me that people don’t understand the fundamental purpose of WvW…its the PvP

The fact is there are low pop servers, high pop servers, late night servers, organized servers, and unorganized servers. Which one you chose to play on was your choice and the fact the no one has stepped up to organize your WvW groups and that you have no night crew isn’t anything that ArenaNet can do anything about.

Balancing PvP doesn’t mean buffing the less populated side until it can successfully compete with a server with a higher population and better organization. I’ve enjoyed the WvW when we’re losing and when we’re winning because I enjoy the PvP. The win basically means nothing other then you’ll get better competition next time.

I’ve found the setup of the WvW maps to be fantastic and very rewarding of good strategy. These are exactly the things we look for in PvP, its about organization and skill. I understand numbers are numbers but there is no reason you shouldn’t be taking back stuff if your in a queued situation because its impossible to hold everything in that situation. Figure out some good communication techniques, get your server organized, and then stop worrying about the fact that you lose everything at night. The score really doesn’t mean much regarding the PvP itself which is what this is all about.

If you play late at night and are upset because your server doesn’t have a night population then transfer servers cause thats not really ArenaNet’s problem.

The only 2 changes I would like to see:

1 – Supply available to players at the home locations. I don’t want it to serve like a camp or such because it shouldn’t supply keeps or anything but players should have access to supply even if they are pinned in their spawn.

2 – Better options for exiting the home locations on the outer maps. Lets face it if its not your home map then you are funneled into a very easily blocked choke point. Referencing #1 – This happens while you don’t have access to supplies to counter a blocking siege with any weapons of your own and no way to get to a supply camp. It should never be an issue to get out of your own home spawn point.