Lets get ready to Shuuuuffffffle!

in WvW

Posted by: Perdan.1045

Perdan.1045

Who’s ready to rumble tonight?

I wish there were some in-game partying going on leading up to shuffle time. A big ball falling down just like New Years. Some fireworks for last week’s winners? Parades? Nothing

Anet should make it turn into a big deal, winning the previous week.. getting the mood set for this week’s fight. Jock jams playing in the Lion’s Arch. Something new every week.

in WvW

Posted by: Stonesolid.2706

Stonesolid.2706

I’m ready!

Just hoping less guilds are playing musical servers this match. lol

Stonesolid – Sylvari Mesmer
Member of Unlimited [ULTD]
Fort Aspenwood’s Force of Chaos

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

I agree it would be very nice to have some party stuffs to celebrate the winners added to contribute to the already somewhat nice atmosphere when a lot of players suddenly appear in LA. A clear notification that the rebalancing has finished would be nice as well, I often find myself spamming F while standing in portal (is less tiresome than clicking on the scorepanel)

But yeah I’m definetely ready and very excited we’ll have a closer match this week instead of VS having double our points every time (although they seem to have transferred to Arborstone last week to get 2 french servers in the top 3).

(edited by holska.4127)

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Make it happen! I would like to see one of the NPCs giving a war speech infront of the gates during matchmaking.

in WvW

Posted by: Jormunrek.5372

Jormunrek.5372

Make it happen! I would like to see one of the NPCs giving a war speech infront of the gates during matchmaking.

Or maybe a bookie that accepts bets on where the “coat-tailers” will move next…

Jorm

in WvW

Posted by: Jack Pj.1248

Jack Pj.1248

You don’t need Anet to add a party feature.. Our guild hosted one last week at the area you are put in when you get kicked out of WvW back into LA. We had guild banquet, fireworks, funboxes etc. It was a laugh XD