Maguuma/Crystal Desert/Ehmry Bay 2-22

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

First time i’ve been able to get on the forums

But i’d just like to thank the Mags for the awesome battles, beginning of the night was painful with all the people around but we still managed to have some fun

Brought it back to CD BL for some awesome duels and group Battles. Good Fights all night

Shout outs to [OG], [PYRO], [SM], [CAMP], [WAR], and a sry to those i forgot :P

EDIT: lol we’re we not up to your expectations Mike xD? We dont claim invincibility and we still have a kitten-ton we can learn and improve on. Plus tonight was a tad crazy

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This is literally the most fun I’ve had in wvw since the last time Mag was matched vs EB. I would like for this matchup to last forever, but sadly I think we’re going to be stuck in t3.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

This is literally the most fun I’ve had in wvw since the last time Mag was matched vs EB. I would like for this matchup to last forever, but sadly I think we’re going to be stuck in t3.

I always have fun in the OG vent. I’m on maguuma.net if anyone wants to message me for you know, “fun” in “vent” with “me” in “vent” with “a guild”.

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Maguuma is so much fun to have battles with, you always learn something new. Looking forward to a week of intense battles, I know I was sweating bullets tonight. xD

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i’m glad emery bay has so many people that show up to fight clubs, every other match up is like 20 mag, and 3 from other server.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Good ol ESF, good to see you haven’t changed.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Really looking forward to solid week of Roaming/Duels CD/Ebay seem really solid and friendly, was fun at duels today really looking forward to testing some new builds and idea’s out. Also was fun doing 5v5 very rare you get good duelling in team fights.

Think today OG was out in almost a zerg of just OG, was allot fun. For those that think roamers are useless, just remember one thing who do you think stands between you and your pvd goals the roamers, we are the ones holding back large groups from helping there teams mate stop you from capping. Today OG effectively did it for several HR’s.

We like to do it more often, so if any Commanders feel like they could do with some Roamers helping them just whisper one of the OG members we more then will to throw ourself’s at large zergs.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Really looking forward to solid week of Roaming/Duels CD/Ebay seem really solid and friendly, was fun at duels today really looking forward to testing some new builds and idea’s out. Also was fun doing 5v5 very rare you get good duelling in team fights.

Think today OG was out in almost a zerg of just OG, was allot fun. For those that think roamers are useless, just remember one thing who do you think stands between you and your pvd goals the roamers, we are the ones holding back large groups from helping there teams mate stop you from capping. Today OG effectively did it for several HR’s.

We like to do it more often, so if any Commanders feel like they could do with some Roamers helping them just whisper one of the OG members we more then will to throw ourself’s at large zergs.

Do you even lift?

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Do you even lift?

Random post but ill give it.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: idari.4273

idari.4273

Score update pl0x

[Ark] Idari Kun
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

But i’d just like to thank the Mags for the awesome battles, beginning of the night was painful with all the people around but we still managed to have some fun

Brought it back to CD BL for some awesome duels and group Battles. Good Fights all night

EDIT: lol we’re we not up to your expectations Mike xD? We dont claim invincibility and we still have a kitten-ton we can learn and improve on. Plus tonight was a tad crazy

Fairly sure you mean me. The duels where lots of fun, the 5v5s where amazing. It puts a different perspective on competitive play with full gear factor allowed. Sorry we had so many jack butts trying to get attention by jumping in, slightly out of our control.

We are always looking to skirmish with other guilds in that spot, or others if need be. I believe our final score after I left was 2-2. First duel..I charged in like a fool not considering the classes I had with me. The second we where tighter about it, made you come to us. The thirds was basicly the same, and the fourth, well you guys did that mass invis, threw us for a loop. Awesome fights either way. Get ahold of any OG member to set more up like that.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: Akitsuki.6803

Akitsuki.6803

At least 6 Member of Remnant of God [RoG] hold Pangloss for over 2 hours and almost all of the zerg that tried to take it we were able to defend it with siege and without siege. It was fun guys I hope to see you guys again tomorrow.

It’s like you’re the new Maguuma!

Well we also able to keep Orgewatch and Slope whenever we can. It was fun when EBay tried to get Ogre watch. We were able to wipe them out even though theres only 6 of us and they are over 20 people

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

At least 6 Member of Remnant of God [RoG] hold Pangloss for over 2 hours and almost all of the zerg that tried to take it we were able to defend it with siege and without siege. It was fun guys I hope to see you guys again tomorrow.

It’s like you’re the new Maguuma!

They really are like our little brothers. They wiped us like we wiped FA.

Since FA went all tryhard, maybe we should be bffs with EBay.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Night folks, was a fun day

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Guys I know we can do it, we can work our way up to tier 1 where we belong! Then we can get our D’s out.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Editted this post.

I’ve talked to Hayte. Contrary to what one loud-mouthed Maguuman keeps spouting around on here, I never once said that he joined our TS under the name “Rebel”. I had him join our TS and verified he was not the same person.

So I’m taking this down. Sorry Hayte, I will admit I was wrong when I am. Thank you for cooperating, and I’ll try my best to figure out who it is that is impersonating you.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Always a possibility, but I do doubt it. Does he have any proof?

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Mike.7320

Really CD? Is this called for?

Attachments:

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Really CD? Is this called for?

Because they killed you? ;3 Haha, man, in wvw, expect to die.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

There is no way in the world Rebel was spying on you and spamming memes. Sorry to burst your bubble. You’re not worth the effort.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Score update….

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

There is no way in the world Rebel was spying on you and spamming memes. Sorry to burst your bubble. You’re not worth the effort.

Oh yeah you are right, you guys refer to it as “Gathering Information”. Next time, at least tell him to go incognito before joining our ts.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Even if Rebel were spying on you, which I doubt, why would you not just block him from your teamspeak?

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Oh yeah you are right, you guys refer to it as “Gathering Information”. Next time, at least tell him to go incognito before joining our ts.

Who referred to spying as gathering information? I’m not sure where you’re getting this stuff. Do you think a spy would be stupid enough to join with his in-game name? Especially on TS, which he’d have to download to use for spying, and then enter in that name?

This is mind-boggling.

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Even if Rebel were spying on you, which I doubt, why would you not just block him from your teamspeak?

I was afk for 15 minutes. The guy’s gone by then and all I get to see is the trail. Sniff around a bit and being that there are quite a few people from Maguuma that used to be from Ehmry Bay, there’s got quite a few people that I can ask for answers.

I expect to take some flak for my post. You guys are very united, and that’s one thing I do respect about Maguuma as a server when looking at it as a whole. I will block you if you try to message me in-game about this though. I’ve already been messaged by 6 people in the 15 minutes or so since I posted. I’m not going to explain myself, my reasoning, where I get my information, what information I have, any proof to support my claim, etc etc to each and every person who decides to message me from this thread. I just don’t have that time to debate with everyone.

If Rebel wants me to delete my post, I will talk to him about it. If I’m wrong, then either my friends in Maguuma are lying/misinformed or he’s got someone out for him. Either way, don’t bother messaging me in-game. I will not make the effort to answer all your questions, and I don’t care about pleasing everyone with answers they want to hear.

I just want a fair and fun WvW matchup. Despite the QQs that usually flood these threads by some of the more vocal minority, these matchups are usually great fights without the need for that type of trolling.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Don’t worry about deleting your post, the mods will do it for you! I had respect for GH but not anymore, since apparently you just like to make things up.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

I have never joined Ehmry’s TS or any private voip server without prior invitation. My post history on this forum and every other GW2 wvw forum at this point should speak for itself. By the way, my handle on eBay’s forum is “Hayte”.

I would have thought by now, having played with me and read my posts on eBay’s forums that I think spying is one of the most ridiculous things anyone can do in a game with a meta as dysfunctional as WvW.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

No, Rebel! Someone logged in with your name, it must be you! Repent from your rebellious ways!

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Had some really fun duels^^

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Don’t worry about deleting your post, the mods will do it for you! I had respect for GH but not anymore, since apparently you just like to make things up.

If people respect our players only while they sit back and just accept foul play in WvW, we’ll live on just fine without their happy thoughts.

Keep up that gear spam. Great fights so far this week.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

If people respect our players only while they sit back and just accept foul play in WvW, we’ll live on just fine without their happy thoughts.

Keep up that gear spam. Great fights so far this week.

I’m sorry you have poop tinted glasses on your eyes. You are just so deluded that you “expected” the nicest representative from Maguuma who has posted nothing but helpful things on your forums to be a spy and post ridiculous things on your TS. I can understand not wanting people from Maguuma being on your forums, but you can’t dispute that Rebel never (very rarely) trolls anything. If you do, then you’re just revising history, and that’s ok.

By the way, months ago when we still played Ehmry Bay a lot, we had a person come in and post nasty, nasty pictures. I think it was GH!

in WvW

JaNordy.6149

For Faux Sake you just blew my cover as a spy, only IM ON YOUR SIDE. I been spying on mergerma for months now and you blew it, capiche, ya blew it.

in WvW

Posted by: James Foringer.2906

James Foringer.2906

We had 1 random in ts that didn’t talk or anything, just kick him and move on.

in WvW

kfarb.6732

I expect to take some flak for my post. You guys are very united, and that’s one thing I do respect about Maguuma as a server when looking at it as a whole. I will block you if you try to message me in-game about this though. I’ve already been messaged by 6 people in the 15 minutes or so since I posted. I’m not going to explain myself, my reasoning, where I get my information, what information I have, any proof to support my claim, etc etc to each and every person who decides to message me from this thread. I just don’t have that time to debate with everyone.

For Faux Sake has been spying on the Maguuma public mumble. I will not say how I know this, but just trust me. If he can prove that he doesn’t then I’ll remove this post.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Is this Hellsing (?) being more reasonable than GH member? Must suck to be you right now, GH.

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

I have never joined Ehmry’s TS or any private voip server without prior invitation. My post history on this forum and every other GW2 wvw forum at this point should speak for itself. By the way, my handle on eBay’s forum is “Hayte”.

I would have thought by now, having played with me and read my posts on eBay’s forums that I think spying is one of the most ridiculous things anyone can do in a game with a meta as dysfunctional as WvW.

I messaged you on the other forums. I hope we can work this out.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

It’s almost as if there shouldn’t have been anything to work out in the first place!!

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Or at least not a public accusation and an unwillingness to provide a hint of evidence!

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Or at least not a public accusation and an unwillingness to provide a hint of evidence!

The evidence was the personal information of the player at fault. Posting it online is not only against ToS but against the law. You’re not worth that, sorry.

I changed my above post. Again, sorry for the mixup Hayte.

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

No worries. If you guys want to hop on our mumble to shoot the breeze, organize duels/skirmishes and make the most of a matchup that is pretty skewed by population difference (such that the outcome is largely irrelevant), feel free any time.

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

Nice golems in eternal today, Ehmry. Also, could you guys have ANY more commanders? Holy cow.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

(edited by Darius Glazkov.9750)

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

We still have more commanders than any other server I’ve guested to. There’s actually a commander’s corner in LA where people put on a commander icon and sit there talking for hours at a time.

in WvW

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Shout out to CD’s EsF (and a few others) for providing some of us some entertainment via emotes as we portaled our way through the JP earlier today.

Seems as though we started a temporary cease fire in the JP and all three servers were able to grab some badges and siege plans.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Is this Hellsing (?) being more reasonable than GH member?

That’s xSilent, not Hellsing.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

There’s actually a commander’s corner in LA where people put on a commander icon and sit there talking for hours at a time.

:O

CAN I COME?!?!?

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in WvW

JaNordy.6149

Seems as though we started a temporary cease fire in the JP and all three servers were able to grab some badges and siege plans.

Sorry about this, we will correct this mistake once we sign on. Only 5 members makes it hard to cover JP 24/7.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Every Maguuman player is a spy spying on Maguuma. This is known.

in WvW

Mike.7320

Updated. Everyone else seems to sneak pictures of their ugly toons in with score so heres some sexy.

Attachments:

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Out of curiosity, why would an OG player post the score? They pride themselves on having nothing to do with the score.