Maguuma/Crystal Desert/Ehmry Bay 2-22

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Afternoon. Well, looks like all I can pawn are lowbies T.T

And team attack a lone guardian T.T But in my defense, this guardian and a mesmer tried to hurt our poor dolyak and sentry.

Protecting Dolyaks should have karma rewards >3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Protecting Dolyaks should have karma rewards >3<

I support this.^

More than once I’ve been relegated to dolyak herder. Sometimes for long periods during times of particular Yak shanking tenacity.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Duels in Mag BL at usual spot.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

>< meguma at their keep bridge was awesome. couldn’t move past that area. it was like facing gandalf.

Battle at jerrifers.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

A week we expected. Good fights so far guys. Keep it clean

>< meguma at their keep bridge was awesome. couldn’t move past that area. it was like facing gandalf.

Battle at jerrifers.

eh may pinoy pala dito eh. ano guild nyo pre?

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Our oceanic consists of 10 players. And not because we have no one on. It’s because the majority decided to stop playing because they don’t want to be in T3 anymore. I’m not one of those players, but at the same time I’m not just going to sit there and try to solo zergs. The pvp in this game has become stagnant.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

cd and ebay loves the jp, so much more so than anyone else i’ve seen.

i’ve been having a great time this match up so far.

in WvW

katniss.6735

I’m trying this new raspberry mocha from McDonalds. Not bad.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Forgive my ignorance, but where is this? I’d like to see it. PM me if you need to.

I know last week we and CD had a non-aggression pact within the JP. Is this still standing?

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

That massive fight at SW camp on EB yesterday was some good fun. Havent throughly enjoyed myself or had some nail bitting fights like that in weeks.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Forgive my ignorance, but where is this? I’d like to see it. PM me if you need to.

I know last week we and CD had a non-aggression pact within the JP. Is this still standing?

We usually have the same group of people at the Jp each week im sure if you dont start any trouble, they won’t. However there are always a few bad egg’s running about. ;D

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Just to give you a hint, Wads’s guild is Jumping Puzzle Barons [CAMP].

Mag loves JP violence.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Our oceanic consists of 10 players. And not because we have no one on. It’s because the majority decided to stop playing because they don’t want to be in T3 anymore. I’m not one of those players, but at the same time I’m not just going to sit there and try to solo zergs. The pvp in this game has become stagnant.

This makes no sense to me. “I won’t play this week, because if I do, I won’t play next week.”

At this point, people are effectively quitting the game.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

It’s a silly idea to decide not to play any week period if that reason has anything to do with what Tier your WvW is in. I’d rather fight outmanned and outgunned in Tier 3 then do the opposite in Tier 4. I’ve had some awesome fights here in Tier 4 though, nothing against anyone here.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

It’s a silly idea to decide not to play any week period if that reason has anything to do with what Tier your WvW is in. I’d rather fight outmanned and outgunned in Tier 3 then do the opposite in Tier 4. I’ve had some awesome fights here in Tier 4 though, nothing against anyone here.

Agreed. I guess what sucks is that we’re stuck somewhere between tier 3 and 4 and until something significant changes elsewhere, we’ll never have even matchups again.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Noice.8730

Agreed. I guess what sucks is that we’re stuck somewhere between tier 3 and 4 and until something significant changes elsewhere, we’ll never have even matchups again.

Kinda like Ehmry, we’re stuck between T4 and T5. Lol.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

A week we expected. Good fights so far guys. Keep it clean

Battle at jerrifers.

eh may pinoy pala dito eh. ano guild nyo pre?

Oi, brad. [Awe] Presence.

Ayus ah, lahat pinoy? Kami [FTF] sa ehmry ako yung leader. Pero konti lang pinoy sa amin mostly NA at ibang bansa.

Nope, i’m the only Phil dito. mostly mga taga singapore.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Sea of Sorrows is falling apart. Maybe they’ll be worse than FA.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Too bad these fairweather zerguumans will disappear when we get to T3.

[SU]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Meh, given 2 infractions by the mod because i used none english language. >3< man!!! seems like another bot mod.

To my Filipino friend. ;3 The reason why we are strong during sea time is because we are many at this moment, and you guys are few.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

how is it?!?! :O THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in WvW

Posted by: Dokyo.3685

Dokyo.3685

how is it?!?! :O THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

You know what’s not bad, those new redheaded roaster coffees from Wendy’s. I’ve only tried the iced ones, but they were better than expected.

Ketseras
Crystal Desert – Tonic [Lime]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

>.< maguuma bay fight was awesome >3<

You guys almost got it back

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Noice.8730

Haha they deleted the post. Do they actually have people reading this every 15 minutes? Dang!

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Big brother is always watching every thread with Maguuma in the title. I will not confirm or deny that it’s justified.

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

You should try being an Australian on Maguuma or a US night shift worker that players during Oceanic primetime. You go 15 vs 60 in your own borderland every single day. They are the hardest working players on our server and if they’ve had enough they’ve had enough. No qualifiers necessary.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Haha they deleted the post. Do they actually have people reading this every 15 minutes? Dang!

. I hope so.

How’s the Filipino community in Ebay?

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

There’s been a couple more non-regular commanders active who wern’t last week, hope they stay away ; ;~

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

There’s been a couple more non-regular commanders active who wern’t last week, hope they stay away ; ;~

CD will welcome any and all friendlies. >3< We lack ppl huhu

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Noice.8730

. I hope so.

Well, there are 5 in my guild. 2 live in the US(me and the coleader) and the other 3 actually living in the motherland. Then there’s 1 I saw from a different guild. That’s all I know lol.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

. I hope so.

Well, there are 5 in my guild. 2 live in the US(me and the coleader) and the other 3 actually living in the motherland. Then there’s 1 I saw from a different guild. That’s all I know lol.

I know one other Filipino, named lurker, and the other is my sister who seldom plays. That’s it. >3< I wish there were more of us in CD

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

There’s something far too fun about kidnapping golems and putting them on supply huts.

Try this if you haven’t already. Its totally awesome if you get the opportunity:

1) spy a small enemy team running supply to get up ninja cats/rams/golems.
2) when they all run off to the supply camp, destroy the build site and put down an identical build site of your own in exactly the same place.
3) Now hide! (make sure you can see them running back with supply.)

Its worth the money just to see the invisible WTF bubble over their heads.

Any Mags remember that time when we capped Borlis Pass garrison and Shads got our entire 30 man zerg to just stand up in the rafters in one spot? They recaptured the garrison and started sweeping for mesmers. One Borlis guy gets up on the rafters and near soils himself when he this gigantic army. It was glorious.

(edited by Besetment.9187)

in WvW

Ayestes.1273

You should try being an Australian on Maguuma or a US night shift worker that players during Oceanic primetime. You go 15 vs 60 in your own borderland every single day. They are the hardest working players on our server and if they’ve had enough they’ve had enough. No qualifiers necessary.

I’m not going to dispute that it’s difficult or disheartening to play constantly in this situation. Nor am I belittling anything our night presence does. All I’m saying is it’s silly to decide whether or not to play so you can influence the Tier we would be in next week.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

To the maguuma who were trying to get their bay. I hope you enjoyed our little present and that simple fight. We’re about to sleep; so we made it difficult for you to take bay.

But in a few minutes, when we go offline, that place will no longer be defended. It should be the right time to take it back.

Here’s the screenshot where we were hoping that you guys would break the wall or door fast. >3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

To the CD guys fighting in Maguuma BL in the past 2 hours:

That was some of the best small team pvp I’ve seen in WvW since I’ve started playing this game. Very good play by the [FEAR] mesmer and necro. The necro had very measured use of shroud. Even with stability up, he landed his boon rips on the right targets, used his shroud 3 to bait out skills and interrupt my heal skill (twice).

There was a sick guardian too with a [NAGA] tag and all round just really tight play by the whole group. There was a random mix of tags, not a single guild group. We got handed 3 or 4 times initially with even numbers until we copped on that holy cow, these guys can play. No shame in getting beat by play like that imo.

Where did these fights occurr? I’m just wondering if it was my usual crew that I run with or not. =)

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I’m not going to dispute that it’s difficult or disheartening to play constantly in this situation. Nor am I belittling anything our night presence does. All I’m saying is it’s silly to decide whether or not to play so you can influence the Tier we would be in next week.

You’re assuming that’s what’s happening in the first place, of which you have absolutely no idea if it’s true.

Here’s a thought. Maybe CD just has more oceanic players than we do, but we got a lot of NA try-hards that don’t sleep on the weekend.

in WvW

Ayestes.1273

I wasn’t assuming it, I just wasn’t going to dispute it as an argument because of that very reason of me not being there. The only consideration I have towards the subject is I think it’s silly to decide whether to play only to influence the tier position.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

in WvW

Posted by: James Foringer.2906

James Foringer.2906

Screenshots taken from behind walls are always very impressive.

Wow, you’re just looking for anything to pick at. Well, here ya go:

I guess that’s how you cope with that horrible defeat at the supply camp, that hour long badge farm fest. Thanks for the loots btw, my thief needed exotics :x

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

. I hope so.

[Guam] is an all Filipino guild on Ebay Jackie Lautchang is the GL. I play with Jackie alot thats how I remember how to spell that last name.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Guys (other Mags)…

Get ready to go into RP mode next week. Looks like it is very possible we will be playing TC.

[SU]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

My d20s are ready.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Do you need d20s for ERP?

[SU]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

What do you think the d stands for?

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

. I hope so.

[Guam] is an all Filipino guild on Ebay Jackie Lautchang is the GL. I play with Jackie alot thats how I remember how to spell that last name.

Ah. I’ll keep an eye out for that guild in the battlefields. ;3 It would be awesome.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Noice.8730

. I hope so.

Really? Didn’t know that! I thought they’re from Guam lol. I’ll have a nice chat with him when I get a chance.

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Guys (other Mags)…

Get ready to go into RP mode next week. Looks like it is very possible we will be playing TC.

This just made my week.

I shall focus on becoming the Yak.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Screenshots taken from behind walls are always very impressive.

Wow, you’re just looking for anything to pick at. Well, here ya go:

I guess that’s how you cope with that horrible defeat at the supply camp, that hour long badge farm fest. Thanks for the loots btw, my thief needed exotics :x

ERROR ERROR Chest thumping has reached its maximum ERROR!!!!

Gotta love it when people get hurt about seeing one loss so they feel to need to compensate for themselves by saying they farmed us at some completely different time.

Is that what you call a defeat? You do realize you died just as much as we did, right? In the end we took out your numbers and seige over and over and it was Maguuma that had the camp AND tower. EBay took the camp for what, 10 minutes? before it was flipped back again to us. Before and after that, we were wiping people trying to pour into the camp and treb. I got two levels and and entire inventory. In fact, you can even see someone’s Black Merchant in the pic I posted, which pretty much shows the amount of our rewards. So thanks for that, I guess.

If you’re gonna try and be proud of something, at least be proud of an actual accomplishment. Unless you’re trolling of course, then keep on keepin’ on.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

swagswagswagswagswag420characterlimit

Attachments:

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Do you need d20s for ERP?

The sheer number of unusable jokes based on this because the mods would can this whole mess in a heartbeat is utterly overwhelming…

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

katniss.6735

I tried some spvp this morning before I had to head out. I had most kills every match.

twitch.tv/mlgw2