Magoonba/Fort JANTHIR/Dragonbrand 25/01/2013

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Okay DB and Mags…here’s the deal. We really want to play you guys next week. We’ll even bring the beer. FREE BEER!

FA is playing far better than both of us atm, so they’d be the most fun no doubt. Unfortunately you’re gonna do a pretty impressive tier vault if the current predictions are anything to go by!

Did I mention the free beer? Mags and DB have worked hard, you need a break this week…maybe go play some (shock) PVE or level an alt, or watch TV. No need to keep your nose to the grindstone all the time. Plenty of time for that next week.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xthnru.2079

Xthnru.2079

maybe go play some (shock) PVE

Why would anyone do this?

Oh, so you can buy more gear for WubWub.

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

I don’t really understand how people find a day-long keep siege to be that fun. I guess the end is rewarding since FA had everyone /dance when they finally took our west keep, but the process seems so tedious. It’s like keep combat is just a measure of patience, really…as pointed out, we used a bunch of supply on wacky golem rushes because we were kind of bored. The only joy I found in swirling treb shots was imagining how annoyed the treb operators must have been when most of their shots did nothing. Open field combat is much more fun to me and figuring out how to not get completely steamrolled by BT yesterday was pretty fun. I still prefer it when it’s less zergy (and yes I know Maguuma is just as zergy because we have so many people now, zzz)

I’m a commander from Drgn. The people on that map were so uninterested in hours long keep sieges that it took us hours just to agree on what we needed to do to take the keep. After that it was less than an hour before the keep was down. Part of the problem was that Dragonbrand was satisfied with not having their keep. So you had twice the defenders necessary to hold bay.

Anyway, we agree that open field combat is generally more exciting. But we wanted your keep so we took it regardless of the hours. I read a dev once wrote that taking any keep was supposed to take hours. I had fun in the end logged off as soon as the mesmer sweep was done.

You could have encouraged more open field fighting by taking our tower or coming out of your keep more You guys only came out to take out the trebs, turtling is boring…

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Waking.6052)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m a commander from Drgn. The people on that map were so uninterested in hours long keep sieges that it took us hours just to agree on what we needed to do to take the keep. After that it was less than an hour before the keep was down. Part of the problem was that Dragonbrand was satisfied with not having their keep. So you had twice the defenders necessary to hold bay.

Anyway, we agree that open field combat is generally more exciting. But we wanted your keep so we took it regardless of the hours. I read a dev once wrote that taking any keep was supposed to take hours. I had fun in the end logged off as soon as the mesmer sweep was done.

You could have encouraged more open field fighting by taking our tower or coming out of your keep more You guys only came out to take out the trebs, turtling is boring…

The reason FA took the keep in the end was that DB golem rushed east by the way. We gave up on west to stop them at inner. I don’t blame the FA for not wanting to stalemate against our Ele’s for hours, because it could have gone on forever. :p

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Match is over keypress mizers. Nothing left to be said. Go practice your putting until next week.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Match is over keypress mizers. Nothing left to be said. Go practice your putting until next week.

Do you even look at scores?

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

What? Maguuma always does terrible over the weekends. We have the same population during the week that we do during the weekends, while everyone else tapirs off… so we’ll see.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Stoneslammer.3650

Stoneslammer.3650

Still keeping it clean..funny that Maguuma is now within striking distance of us, I do not hear “I dont like this matchup, this isnt fun”.

Aww muffin it will be ok. Soon i will get on and the point spread will prolly widen as I am just that bad.

The reason I have found this weeks matchup to be so fun is partly the very close point spread and mostly as someone else pointed out. Roaming has been a blast this week. Unfortunately i lag real bad if there is more than 20 players on my screen so in sieges if I am useful at all it is on a piece of siege equiptment. At least until whoever dropped it boots me off for being a lousy siege operator.

See u all out there soon and instead of jumping or dancing on my corpse how about thanking the nice Ranger for them easy badges instead.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

(edited by Stoneslammer.3650)

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Goal of Maguuma is not to have FA win by too much. I’m certain all of the T4-T8 servers that got rolfstomped by Kainneng will support this.

I just wanna read Kaineng’s tears in T2. They have a lot of bandwagon, so the tears should be plentiful.

Ninein
-Maguuma

(edited by Ninein.4782)

in WvW

Posted by: Stoneslammer.3650

Stoneslammer.3650

Okay DB and Mags…here’s the deal. We really want to play you guys next week. We’ll even bring the beer. FREE BEER!

FA is playing far better than both of us atm, so they’d be the most fun no doubt. Unfortunately you’re gonna do a pretty impressive tier vault if the current predictions are anything to go by!

Did I mention the free beer? Mags and DB have worked hard, you need a break this week…maybe go play some (shock) PVE or level an alt, or watch TV. No need to keep your nose to the grindstone all the time. Plenty of time for that next week.

Dont do it DO NOT DRINK THE BEER. This is Kainang offering us free beer so I am fairly sure they trying to slip us a mickey.

PvE? I will play more PvE when they introduce World PvP. Until then for me its all about farming gold to pay for siege equiptment.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Um…no. No No No! FA is not playing better. FA has numbers and that’s all it is. Nothing else. I have stopped counting every time I’ve taken down a solo FA player or 2 or 3 or 4 at once with a Mesmer. C’mon you should easily be able to take down a Mesmer with more than one player. And I’m not even that good, well let me take that back I am good to a point. My main problem is I have a condition where the joints in my fingers get this fluid build up and makes it hard to move them at times which makes my response and skill activation slow.

— I’d like to talk about skill and character freezing up.
It’s funny, but all my char are level 80 and thru PvE, PvP, and playing other servers I have not had the issue with my char or my skills freezing up on me. Just recently over the past couple weeks tho this has been an issue but only fighting against FA. Not when fighting Maguuma, or Ehmry Bay. Only against FA. I don’t know what is going on and I’m not blaming anyone and I’m not making accusations, I’m just telling you what I experienced. You can take it as you please it’s a free country. I will also say that it’s not all FA, I have noticed its when I’m fighting certain FA players. One is a Ranger and one is an Elementalist. But it seems to be happening more and more almost as if it happens about every other confrontation with FA.
Maybe my char is bugged, maybe anything. If anyone else has experienced this and don’t want to blame it on lag well let me know. Cuz if it was lag or whatever, then this would happen against Maguuma and all the other servers we’ve fought against. Plus, I know the diff between this freezing and lag. I know it’s not an enemy skills cuz I know when that is happening. This is just an utter freeze where skills will act like they are activating but then don’t and go back original state before I tried to activate them. If I was interrupted or whatever, then there would be a cool down which doesn’t happen. It’s as if I didn’t try to activate the skill at all. And here is the real kitten kicker, it stays that way even when I’m downed. My char and skills are still frozen. I can’t activate skills while downed either. As matter as fact if I am rezzed, sometimes my char will move, but most times don’t and if I am able to move, I have to run out of the area where I’m safe and basically spam the skills until they start working again. Like forcing an engine to start by pushing it down a slope and popping it into gear.
Sorry to make this so long but I remember we were at the FA keep the other night and of course my char and skills froze, and as I lay there dead, I noticed an FA warrior, ele, and thief start bugging. And by that I mean their chars started blinking in and out, shaking, kind of like you think a char in any game that is bugged would react. And it was these 3 that came at us particularly the warrior flew by me so fast it looked like an ink blot going by. To describe more precisely in detail how fast, when an ele hits ride the lightening there is no time to react. Now imagine a warrior going twice that speed and that’s how fast these 3 were moving and immediately my char froze and while I lay there dead those 3 started glitching.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

(edited by Nocturnal Lunacy.8563)

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Dont do it DO NOT DRINK THE BEER. This is Kainang offering us free beer so I am fairly sure they trying to slip us a mickey.

PvE? I will play more PvE when they introduce World PvP. Until then for me its all about farming gold to pay for siege equiptment.

Pffft…mickey, whaaaat…No no, nothing of the kind.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Um…no. No No No! FA is not playing better. FA has numbers and that’s all it is. Nothing else. I have stopped counting every time I’ve taken down a solo FA player or 2 or 3 or 4 at once with a Mesmer. C’mon you should easily be able to take down a Mesmer with more than one player. And I’m not even that good, well let me take that back I am good to a point. My main problem is I have a condition where the joints in my fingers get this fluid build up and makes it hard to move them at times which makes my response and skill activation slow.

It’s funny, but all my char are level 80 and thru PvE, PvP, and playing other servers I have not had the issue with my char or my skills freezing up on me. Just recently over the past couple weeks tho this has been an issue but only fighting against FA. Not when fighting Maguuma, or Ehmry Bay. Only against FA. I don’t know what is going on and I’m not blaming anyone and I’m not making accusations, I’m just telling you what I experienced. You can take it as you please it’s a free country. I will also say that it’s not all FA, I have noticed its when I’m fighting certain FA players. One is a Ranger and one is an Elementalist. But it seems to be happening more and more almost as if it happens about every other confrontation with FA.
Maybe my char is bugged, maybe anything. If anyone else has experienced this and don’t want to blame it on lag well let me know. Cuz if it was lag or whatever, then this would happen against Maguuma and all the other servers we’ve fought against.
Sorry to make this so long but I remember we were at the FA keep the other night and of course my char and skills froze, and as I lay there dead, I noticed an FA warrior, ele, and thief start bugging. And by that I mean their chars started blinking in and out, shaking, kind of like you think a char in any game that is bugged would react. And it was these 3 that came at us particularly the warrior flew by me so fast it looked like an ink blot going by. To describe more precisely in detail how fast, when an ele hits ride the lightening there is no time to react. Now imagine a warrior going twice that speed and that’s how fast these 3 were moving and immediately my char froze and while I lay there dead those 3 started glitching.

Sounds like lag/bad connection to me. Some of our aussie & kiwi members tend to blink around the place a lot too on account of their interwebs being made of tin cans, twigs and bits of string.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Goal of Maguuma is not to have FA win by too much. I’m certain all of the T4-T8 servers that got rolfstomped by Kainneng will support this.

I just wanna read Kaineng’s tears in T2. They have a lot of bandwagon, so the tears should be plentiful.

Naw, no tears. But we can discuss that next week.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

It’s like keep combat is just a measure of patience, really…as pointed out, we used a bunch of supply on wacky golem rushes because we were kind of bored.

haha! I remember that I took a screenshot somewhere I placed about a third of those golems think we had about 13 of them in total we took that keep in about 2 minutes then partied hard for 2 hours straight at NN camp that was great XD I’ll have to see if I have the screenshot still. was anyone else there for that?

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Nothing else. I have stopped counting every time I’ve taken down a solo FA player or 2 or 3 or 4 at once with a Mesmer. C’mon you should easily be able to take down a Mesmer with more than one player. And I’m not even that good, well let me take that back I am good to a point. My main problem is I have a condition where the joints in my fingers get this fluid build up and makes it hard to move them at times which makes my response and skill activation slow.

Me monster ate the rest of your post.

If I were going to choose one class to attack 2, 3, or 4 people with, it would be mesmer. It’s not difficult to get 10 stacks of confusion from auto attacking while DOWNED, let alone the 10+ stacks on multiple opponents while alive. Mesmer has more than enough escapes: stun locks, multiple types of invisibility, and the general confusion of the clones…

Anyway, I wanted to point out that a person who thinks so highly of their own skill is probably not the best one to judge the skill of others.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

What? Maguuma always does terrible over the weekends. We have the same population during the week that we do during the weekends, while everyone else tapirs off… so we’ll see.

Thats funny because everyone else always says DB does horrible on the weekend and picks it up over the weekdays.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Thats funny because everyone else always says DB does horrible on the weekend and picks it up over the weekdays.

Let’s find out!! Whoever comes in 3rd has to buy ice cream for 2nd.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Pinko.2076

Let’s find out!! Whoever comes in 3rd has to buy ice cream for 2nd.

We need to get our butts in gear… I really love ice cream!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I won’t condemn an entire server but guilds like BT badge farming is annoying and sucks the fun out of WvW. I am hoping those guilds run into Kaineng so they can feel the multi-zerg pain. In the long run, I hope ANet reduces the zerg effect to a large degree.

I don’t understand this post.

We had about 20 people versus 40 and you are calling us a zerg?

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Spirit Ritulist.9315

Found the picture this is what maguma does when they get bored XD. didn’t get all the golems but got most of them best golem rush ever 100+ people and 13 golems most fun I had in wvw in a long time this is what got some of my friends to transfer to this server

Attachments:

in WvW

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Maybe my char is bugged, maybe anything. If anyone else has experienced this and don’t want to blame it on lag well let me know. Cuz if it was lag or whatever, then this would happen against Maguuma and all the other servers we’ve fought against.

Sounds like lag/bad connection to me. Some of our aussie & kiwi members tend to blink around the place a lot too on account of their interwebs being made of tin cans, twigs and bits of string.

LMFAO That is funny I actually laughed at that and no I’m not being my cynical self. And I’ve seen lag and issues players have had from other countries. I know what it looks like and what I saw was diff. What I saw was genuine glitching due to either bad code, or misread code by the processor. And like I said, it’s not lag, I know what lag looks like and bad connection this is completely different.

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

On a somewhat serious note, I would like to reiterate that I am looking for a WvW guild to join on Dragonbrand. Before anyone from another server asks, no, I am not interested in switching servers. My current guild (which I am not leaving, just making use of the multi-guild feature) just doesn’t have any WvW presence and I would like to play with a group I can coordinate with.

Again, if anyone has room for an epidemic-happy necro with a lot of siege stored up, please let me know.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in WvW

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nothing else. I have stopped counting every time I’ve taken down a solo FA player or 2 or 3 or 4 at once with a Mesmer. C’mon you should easily be able to take down a Mesmer with more than one player. And I’m not even that good, well let me take that back I am good to a point. My main problem is I have a condition where the joints in my fingers get this fluid build up and makes it hard to move them at times which makes my response and skill activation slow.

Me monster ate the rest of your post.

If I were going to choose one class to attack 2, 3, or 4 people with, it would be mesmer. It’s not difficult to get 10 stacks of confusion from auto attacking while DOWNED, let alone the 10+ stacks on multiple opponents while alive. Mesmer has more than enough escapes: stun locks, multiple types of invisibility, and the general confusion of the clones…

Anyway, I wanted to point out that a person who thinks so highly of their own skill is probably not the best one to judge the skill of others.

I really don’t think “so highly” of my skills. I’m not sure if you were being sarcastic or not but I will re-iterate. I don’t think my skills are anything special but I also don’t think my skills are average. It’s more I have experience and my skills are only as good as my experience. And I really don’t have any more experience than anyone else that has been playing WvW since beta at about 8-10 hours a day every day. My advantage is I’m an insomniac and therefore am able to play the game a lot more than the average player.

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I won’t condemn an entire server but guilds like BT badge farming is annoying and sucks the fun out of WvW. I am hoping those guilds run into Kaineng so they can feel the multi-zerg pain. In the long run, I hope ANet reduces the zerg effect to a large degree.

I think the best way to avoid us (BT) is to turtle in a tower or keep. We really only like to hit things to entice folks to come out to play or we go where the crossed swords are.

You may not like the way we play, plenty don’t (even our server), but we play the way we do to discourage our enemies from coming out to fight so that the rest of our server has an easier time sieging keeps and towers with 100 arrow carts on them.

And we have a heck of a fun time doing it.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

I disagree. BT’s play is rather impressive. I like their style.

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

It does have some incredible weaknesses though. You can explode their entire team in 5 seconds flat. Deka described it like loading a tomato into a shotgun and firing it into a wall.

I respect the discipline of 25 people moving in perfect unison however and the cleanse/transfer condition machine they have going is impressively well coordinated. There isn’t any other guild on FA or DB with that level of discipline.

A bunch of us had to take time out from WvW to figure out the hard counters to it. BT is a good example of individuals that become a single entity which is greater than the sum of its parts. But if you can separate the team, you can destroy it very quickly.

(edited by Besetment.9187)

in WvW

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

On a somewhat serious note, I would like to reiterate that I am looking for a WvW guild to join on Dragonbrand. Before anyone from another server asks, no, I am not interested in switching servers. My current guild (which I am not leaving, just making use of the multi-guild feature) just doesn’t have any WvW presence and I would like to play with a group I can coordinate with.

Again, if anyone has room for an epidemic-happy necro with a lot of siege stored up, please let me know.

well you could always join my guild. It’s a new guild so I don’t have many members yet. Mostly friends from gw1. But I do WvW daily and I’d like to have another member we can run around with in WvW. There is another guildie that does WvW with me sometimes, but she’s not that experienced so I’m rezzing her more often than I should. But she’s trying and eventually she’ll get it. But we can take our necros and rampage WvW lol. Just a thought.
Right now since my guild is still small I usually join [TOA] in events. Mainly Thursdays on WvW and we go do Orr once in a while.

As for anyone else, I am seeking active guild members so if anyone wants to join shoot me a mail in game under Nocturnal Lunacy.8563. Looking for WvW, PvP, dungeons etc.

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I don’t understand this post.

We had about 20 people versus 40 and you are calling us a zerg?

I should have left the guild name out of that post since it isn’t fair to single out one guild for running in large/medium scale groups but that was the last one I ran into or rather got run over by. I call anything that culls a zerg which may not be accurate but there were enough that they never fully rendered during the fight.

Again not trying to hammer most of a servers population. Just getting tired fighting against groups not holding anything and basically farming small groups for badges. This issue isn’t server specific.

I still don’t understand, we capped a northeren tower and fought about 40 enemies with 20 of us.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Besetment.9187

I should have left the guild name out of that post since it isn’t fair to single out one guild for running in large/medium scale groups but that was the last one I ran into or rather got run over by. I call anything that culls a zerg which may not be accurate but there were enough that they never fully rendered during the fight.

What server are you on? Because the counter to that style of play is surprisingly easy…

in WvW

Besetment.9187

No its not a portal bomb. I think the BT guys know because we’ve done it a few times to them already but it needs to go server wide. If you are on Mags you will know in due course.

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Score + map update

Mag ahead of DB.

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

BT is a well organized guild and they work well together. To discredit them is unfair and to call them nothing but zerglings is wrong. Yes they bring 20+ but who cares its WvW where numbers do count. They managed to take 20+ and turn them into a large killing group. With that being said there are ways to killing their grp, we have done it many times. They are def organized but doesnt mean they cant be killed lol.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Does that actually bother people? I might start dancing and sitting on corpses.

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I SEE A TOWER, AND I WANT TO PAINT IT RED.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Spirit Ritulist.9315

it bothers me greatly a guy (not going say what server) decided to attack my low level thief in EB jp and after he killed my thief he danced on him that ticked me off after I respawned I switched to my high level warrior and went hunting and destroyed him 3 times in jp before I felt I had given enough revenge it can bother people greatly

in WvW

Posted by: Kinglette.4906

Kinglette.4906

What server are you on? Because the counter to that style of play is surprisingly easy…

If you are going to say portal bomb, that does work sometimes assuming they clump too much. Large zergs basically roll over top of the bomb killing everyone and rezzing their friends. If there is another tactic I am all ears.

My apologies. I shouldn’t have vented here since it really isn’t appropriate. I started a non-server specific discussion out of frustration (stemming from running into back-to-back-to-back-to-back “culling groups” in different areas of the map) and I will take it elsewhere.

They are bringing back the better culling system on the 28th, but really 20 people is not a Zerg.
There are so many counters that can be used on groups this size it’s just BT execute very well. It’s the groups of 50 before the healing cap that were hardest to break

80 Guardian, 80 Warrior, 80 Thief
[AVTR] FA

in WvW

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

Adding to the above comments… I have been enjoying the majority of the fights and the individual players have been acting classy despite this being the “grudge tier”. I haven’t seen anybody dancing/sitting on corpses and have seen a fair share of /bow from both sides after they won.

I do like to do /bow and /salute after a good fight, but sometimes I like run back and forth really fast on people who won’t hurry up and waypoint. lol

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

RIP [Drgn], tried to stealth cata NW tower and oops all fell to their deaths

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Spirit Ritulist.9315

I do like to do /bow and /salute after a good fight, but sometimes I like run back and forth really fast on people who won’t hurry up and waypoint. lol

occasionaly when I have a really good fight (like 5+ minutes) with someone when I get them into downed state and it appears they have no chance of winning I’ll bow and let them get up its good to see people /bow after a good fight I see a few every now and then hopefuly moree people will do that

in WvW

Posted by: Raddimus.2057

Raddimus.2057

So Mag and FA if your on DB in WvW just take anything you want all DB is doing is trying to take Bay………

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Dear drgn, there’s a reason that’s a stealth spot only. It was fun knocking/yanking your raid off, though.

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Dear drgn, there’s a reason that’s a stealth spot only. It was fun knocking/yanking your raid off, though.

And where was my invite?

Or am I excluded in case I make the chat read the score chart in the voice of Prof. Farnsworth again?

I did enjoy fighting some of [BP] today though it is interesting being on the other side this time.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I don’t even know who you are tbh, besides an ex-Ehmry person. :s it was called in Mumble though!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

I don’t even know who you are tbh, besides an ex-Ehmry person. :s it was called in Mumble though!

Chap’s IGN is Calumut ^-^

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

maguuma and db have been pretty good so far

but i just don’t feel the same way about them that I feel about tarnished coast.

dolyak war chap III must happen

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

This one is my favorite, I can see bunzy run

*edit I must say that this video is probably doctored by the CIA to make bunzy and [OG] look bad however. Ancient Aliens probably had something to do with it too.

(edited by jaegerx.1693)

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Elems are hands down the best class at running away while their team mates die. No other class can compare. Well, except maybe thieves.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad