Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood/Dragonbrand! Jan-25

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Trying to figure out these score update things.

Attachments:

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

nalenb

Trying to figure out these score update things.

Hehe Abbish, you’re silly!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in WvW

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

DB BL crash for anyone else? Or just me and my guild

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

in WvW

Posted by: ower.9143

ower.9143

ower.9143

He just didn’t want to show the endless spam of mini golems that his guild enjoys throwing.

Seriously qqing still? It’ll be okay.

I’m not a him, and I’ve never ‘thrown’ a golem in my life. =)

Funny, we’ll see who’s QQing on monday when you can’t abuse them anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

You should transfer over here. Your skill and our ability to actually organise the map population – we make beautiful babies.

This post is a lie.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: uflyandy.6392

uflyandy.6392

Just got back from training I shall see you guys tonight gents. Don’t bash maguuma yet with your chocky egos

Title: Commander and Leader of [GOA] Legion Alliance [Maguuma]Name: Promethieus

in WvW

Evalana.5480

ower.9143

Funny, we’ll see who’s QQing on monday when you can’t abuse them anymore.

I can assure you – we won’t be QQing on Monday. We already know they are going away. When they do, they do. Until Monday, Golems to the face! <3

in WvW

Posted by: Cnox.2084

Cnox.2084

score update

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Wow Tukuku is such a ham. 7/10 score update.

I’m sorry I didn’t see dead Tohlbrin. You’ve won the screenshot update contest 10/10. Please see me in game for your prize!

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Wow Tukuku is such a ham. 7/10 score update.

I’m sorry I didn’t see dead Tohlbrin. You’ve won the screenshot update contest 10/10. Please see me in game for your prize!

guys, help me win. Let me know where Tolbhrin is!!!

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Posted by: Fennymcjoo.9502

Fennymcjoo.9502

I like turtles…

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

Lag and rubber-banding like nobody’s business. Maybe someone at Nexon wanted to reduce overhead.

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

And we still find the time to pray to our god

Attachments:

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

So, mag, how is SM from ehmry bay treating you? They working alright, any problems?

Let me know, greets.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

So, mag, how is SM from ehmry bay treating you? They working alright, any problems?

Let me know, greets.

Who?

in WvW

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Let me know, greets.

Who?

SM!111 And TTD. IcerX to be frank.

I like turtles…

Turtoils.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Bad night for FA it seems. All borderlands and eb are full and no progress is being made. Interborderland liquidity is locked. People must be loitering or bag farming or something. Without direction old protocols will be followed. Ebb and flow that won’t be relieved in a full borderland. I think one of the other servers people is running a long term strategy rather than just being in the moment. Or maybe the match-up and destiny made the future undesirable and inescapable. Usually our best time because of the times it would seem is our worse time and the future times will hopefully be a time of rallying and tempo for FA.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

gotta love them maguuma idiots /laugh in a 10 v1 ….. come fight me 1 v1 ill rock your junk

Yep….and no one from your server ever danced/laughed on someone from the opposing server when they outnumbered them 10v1.

Waypoint quicker or get over it.

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Bad night for FA it seems. All borderlands and eb are full and no progress is being made. Interborderland liquidity is locked. People must be loitering or bag farming or something. Without direction old protocols will be followed. Ebb and flow that won’t be relieved in a full borderland. I think one of the other servers people is running a long term strategy rather than just being in the moment. Or maybe the match-up and destiny made the future undesirable and inescapable. Usually our best time because of the times it would seem is our worse time and the future times will hopefully be a time of rallying and tempo for FA.

Is that a long and fancy way of saying kitten just isn’t getting done?

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

gotta love them maguuma idiots /laugh in a 10 v1 ….. come fight me 1 v1 ill rock your junk

I don’t do the corpse dancing thing, but it obviously gets under your skin, so mission accomplished I guess. Also, there are kittens on every server, not just ours.

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

BT is the only FA guild group that I’m wary of because they are structured to such a degree that their open field is very difficult for us to beat. We try to avoid engaging them in open field where possible and try to get them out of position so they can never have more than 1 breakout tower and 1 supply camp at any one time. When we do engage them open field we really need even numbers at minimum and must do so with favourable terrain so we can separate them. So far it seems to be working out ok. Every other guild group is nowhere near as scary and our pugs seem to be handling them pretty well.

I doubt we have the oceanic coverage to prevent a score blowout going into the work week but so far I’m enjoying this matchup alot.

in WvW

Posted by: Skribbl.7684

Skribbl.7684

woah Maggy really woke up today, and we are seemingly stuck in a drinking contest with DB.

Ralek Manatech – Engineer
Kaithlynia – Mesmer
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Besetment.9187

Maggy?

Its Magrubma. Zerguuma or Magoonies is also acceptable.

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

Could we get one of those sexy updates with the salad posing next to the score?

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I love that people get so upset over an emote. I might have to start doing it to rake in more tears.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Anyone from the [BT] guild on FA in this thread? Just seen you guys rolling round on Mag BL against our defences and I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a more organised group.

Extremely impressive. Apparently rather isolated from the rest of your server it seems, and a bit too interested in karma training round supply camps for some reason, but maguuma is going to learn a lot from you.

You should transfer over here. Your skill and our ability to actually organise the map population – we make beautiful babies.

More transfers to Maguuma? Somehow, I don’t think the Maguuma Forum Trolls Warriors are going to like that opinion too much

We are not trolling, we really do not want transfers or to be this high up in tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

BT is the only FA guild group that I’m wary of because they are structured to such a degree that their open field is very difficult for us to beat. We try to avoid engaging them in open field where possible and try to get them out of position so they can never have more than 1 breakout tower and 1 supply camp at any one time. When we do engage them open field we really need even numbers at minimum and must do so with favourable terrain so we can separate them. So far it seems to be working out ok. Every other guild group is nowhere near as scary and our pugs seem to be handling them pretty well.

I doubt we have the oceanic coverage to prevent a score blowout going into the work week but so far I’m enjoying this matchup alot.

We at BT appreciate the kind words friend

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pinko.2076

The night arrives. Goodbye PPT. We’ll get your stuff again tomorrow.

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Let me know, greets.

I love them <3

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

SM is a sexy, sexy guild!

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

We’re told chicks dig SM.

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

No bias there, lookin at your signature!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

To all the maguumans complaining about zergs: There is still time to move to tier 8 where you can take entire maps with 5 people!

adapt or die.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in WvW

Pinko.2076

To all the maguumans complaining about zergs: There is still time to move to tier 8 where you can take entire maps with 5 people!

adapt or die.

I think you missed the part where we took your stuff today and held the PPT lead for 8 hours. The adapting process worked well. We aren’t willing to lose sleep to keep up with IoJ, so we’ll start again tomorrow.

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

adapt or die.

I think you missed the part where we took your stuff today and held the PPT lead for 8 hours. The adapting process worked well. We aren’t willing to lose sleep to keep up with IoJ, so we’ll start again tomorrow.

8 hours? lol

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pinko.2076

adapt or die.

8 hours? lol

It was closer to 12. Maybe even 16.

edit: okay well I guess I won’t just troll you. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/

Updates in this thread correspond to that. We’re doing fine, but IoJ is too powerful for our small oceanic presence.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Salad score update. With a couple/few other heads of lettuce!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Salad score update. With a couple/few other heads of lettuce!

Mmm salad, time to get the thousand island.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

so we made 5 golems on Mag Bl…had great portaling from [AVTR] all the way from our spawn to sunny hill, golems start pounding on the gate and every single golem “misses” kitten bugs -_-. so we portal to garrison, get wiped with oil and other crap. had fun though tough fights on mag bl, finally took bay once commanders decided to communicate with each other

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

It was a nice evening. Bay took a LOOONG time. Shouldn’t have taken that long. But, growing pains.

FA is freaking huge.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Besetment.9187

We lost bay is because we entertained Dev’s idea to crash 15 omega golems (unsuccessfully) into south west tower for the hell of it. The money isn’t an issue for Dev and we love the dude like a brother, but the 15 million supply cost nearly drained the entire borderland so there was nothing left to repair the walls, build inner siege.

It was hilarious though.

in WvW

Posted by: ShaunZ.1098

ShaunZ.1098

Yep….and no one from your server ever danced/laughed on someone from the opposing server when they outnumbered them 10v1.

If we never did it why does it make it ok for you? This makes no sense at all!

Gremmil – Fort Aspenwood Engineer
It’s [NERF] or nothing!

in WvW

kfarb.6732

If we never did it why does it make it ok for you? This makes no sense at all!

Because Maguuma is dishonourable.

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

so we made 5 golems on Mag Bl…had great portaling from [AVTR] all the way from our spawn to sunny hill, golems start pounding on the gate and every single golem “misses” kitten bugs -_-. so we portal to garrison, get wiped with oil and other crap. had fun though tough fights on mag bl, finally took bay once commanders decided to communicate with each other

<——The guy on the oil @ garrison… Thanks for the adrenaline rush

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Looks like Maguuma is falling behind. If anyone is looking for a server Maguuma needs a WvW boost. Great friendly community, minimal trolling, and a love for large active zerg guilds.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

Looks like Maguuma is falling behind. If anyone is looking for a server Maguuma needs a WvW boost. Great friendly community, minimal trolling, and a love for large active zerg guilds.

I know this is troll.

But maguuma is doing just fine, and you guys have a much better overnight presence then you think you do…unless it’s just a LOT of dedicated NA staying up late because its the weekend

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

ScoreUpdate:
Bearbearbearbear, I am now one with my fellow brother bears. But they are white bears, and also racist, so they threw me off their ship.

Attachments:

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

kfarb.6732

IoJ is fighting hard this matchup Keep it up!

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Well I think this has been a pretty solid matchup so far. We’ll see what happens going into the week though.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

wow sry db but u might wanna remind NNK 50 man zerg to use siege to get greenlake and not portals as this tower didnt breach before.i know they dont speak english but one of our guys saw it happening.u got 50 man, use siege! bye bye respect for db from me. u lost it all at this second!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood