Mass Golems

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Ethersin.3270

Ethersin.3270

Who said WvW was dull? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI9yJuxQTgA (watch in HD and full screen)

This Friday prepare for over 30 golems! Server: DarkHaven Guild: Rethesis

It helps to have the servers richest player in your guild kekeke

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

So you’re saying the enemy should build about 6 ballistas.

Because 6 ballistas will wreck 30 siege golems amazingly fast. In beta we had Darkhaven attack Stonemist with at least 20 siege golems and they never even got one swing off at the Lord. They marched up the ramp and died about 5 feet into his room.

It was great.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Mass Golems

in WvW

Ethersin.3270

So you’re saying the enemy should build about 6 ballistas.

Because 6 ballistas will wreck 30 siege golems amazingly fast. In beta we had Darkhaven attack Stonemist with at least 20 siege golems and they never even got one swing off at the Lord. They marched up the ramp and died about 5 feet into his room.

It was great.

Shield + dash. Who sends golems first? Which entrance did we strike in vid? Counter for golems = catapults.

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Cody.9602

Cody.9602

That video was epic. I’m glad I was apart of it.

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Theo.7943

Theo.7943

WoW Epic video Good job glad i was part of it

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Been done before. Eerdon Terrace put up a wall of about 15 golems right in front of SoS spawn point. Its on youtube somewhere

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Genjuro.6903

Genjuro.6903

Been done before. Eerdon Terrace put up a wall of about 15 golems right in front of SoS spawn point. Its on youtube somewhere

Hey smokey show vid or it didnt happen! Anyways great video guys!

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Lofty.8759

Lofty.8759

These video’s made for Ants?

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Thagyr.4136

Thagyr.4136

Always love it when Golem armies arise. Was done once before though to a stupidly high number.

http://youtu.be/oImNGXsqLF4

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodtau.4672

Bloodtau.4672

Way to exploit. You are a shining example to the games players…

Mass Golems

in WvW

Ethersin.3270

lawl @ guy that thinks golems are exploits.

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Flying Dutchman.3214

Flying Dutchman.3214

how exactly do you get enough supply for that? Seems like we have enough trouble getting arrow carts up.

PvP Officer of You Are A Pirate [YAAR] (Yak’s Bend)
“Let our swords stay sharp until the Jolly Roger flies over all our enemies keeps!”

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Phaedryn.3698

Phaedryn.3698

Way to exploit. You are a shining example to the games players…

Exploit? Not seeing the exploit here.

Mass Golems

in WvW

Ethersin.3270

@Bloodtau.4672
How ambiguous can you be? You already proved your ignorance and lack of sense, just stop please before you make yourself look worse. Rumor trolls are always fun… actually just looking at all your past comments all you do is flame threads, reported.

@Flying Dutchman.3214
The keep had 500 in it which = 5 golems. Then 200 for the camps north and south, then we just keep bringing supplies back from them over and over. Yaks deliver 75 each to castle as well.

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Karicus.8356

Karicus.8356

That was Darkhaven was it? Cant build golums with no supply camps :p (SBI is blue btw)

Boasting your success against a weaker server is tantamount to ‘compensating’ Lets see a video of you against HoD please? Can you do that against HoD?

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle – The Brewery
www.thebrewery.weebly.com

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

lol cool video..

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: UnderScr.9850

UnderScr.9850

That was awesome! i want to be in a golem army!

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Nuoper.7503

Nuoper.7503

2 cannons, 1 Boiling pots of oil, Caps/Tre behind the gate > 30 golems

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodtau.4672

Bloodtau.4672

@Bloodtau.4672
How ambiguous can you be? You already proved your ignorance and lack of sense, just stop please before you make yourself look worse. Rumor trolls are always fun… actually just looking at all your past comments all you do is flame threads, reported.

@Flying Dutchman.3214
The keep had 500 in it which = 5 golems. Then 200 for the camps north and south, then we just keep bringing supplies back from them over and over. Yaks deliver 75 each to castle as well.

Over defensive aren’t we? Maybe I am closer to the truth than people realise 0.0

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: purplestone.8364

purplestone.8364

@Karicus Darkhaven certainly is not the dominating server, so how are we boasting success against weaker servers? Were actually boasting success about being able to overcome the dominating server. Even if it was for a short while.

P.S. We would never be matched up with HoD, lol.

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

30 golems?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oImNGXsqLF4&feature=plcp
I’ll see your 30 and raise you 120.

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Hey smokey show vid or it didnt happen! Anyways great video guys!

Actually, it’s still better to line up a handful of ballista and ‘camp’ the entrance point. For bonus points, take an empty golem or a half built siege site and place it closer to the front of an enemy entrance. Some poor suckers will continue to run forward just enough to whack the golem suit/hit the building siege site (losing the invulnerability buff) and the backline ballistas will wrack up the kills.

Sorry for my trickery/cruelty fellow WvW players It’s tough when no one wants to play. C’grats to SoS for their 5+ hour garrison siege the other night.

Mass Golems

in WvW

Ethersin.3270

@kitanas.3596
pshhh beta golems dont count. Plus if I recall they gave out free gems that people coverted to gold zzz

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I did buy arrow cart one time. I have like 3g and i still need to buy gear. Some rich player could send me like 10g or something.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Mass Golems

in WvW

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

@kitanas.3596
pshhh beta golems dont count. Plus if I recall they gave out free gems that people coverted to gold zzz

Freelancer (the dude who bankrolled all the golem) played the market, not selling gems. beyond that, if I remember correctly the 200 free gems you got didn’t cover that much gold