NP possibly looking for new home

in WvW

Posted by: twigglet.9310

twigglet.9310

Basically as the title states our guild NP is looking into the possibility of transferring from our current server (RoF). We have been on RoF since day one; however feel it is time to explore the possibility of moving.
We are a WvW only guild currently holding 47 members all of which are extremely active in WvW we also have two very knowledgeable commanders who are well known on RoF and one currently being trained and learning the ropes. We average around 20 player’s minimum a night running together. Our general play time is 8pm GMT to around 2-3am GMT.
Our preferred play style is roaming and zerg wiping which we have become extremely proficient at and enjoy very much. This however does not mean we cannot defend/attack. We are well learned in the placement of siege both offensively and defensively to use it to the most advantageous ends. We all know each other’s roles and classes and how we meld together extremely well which makes us work extremely efficient as a team.
We would be looking to join an English speaking server mid-tier in the EU or NA. Hopefully already with an alliance set up that communicates with each other and would welcome us. We don’t want to just jump to a server to find out we aren’t needed or wanted there. We would prefer not to use vent however other VOIP systems are fine.
Anyone who would like to discuss this with us or is interested in the possibility of us joining there alliance/server please post on here or PM me and I’ll get back to you.
Please keep the thread clean and on topic thanks.
Twiggy (NP)

NP’s number one Mesmer (sorry mal youll always be number 2) ;)

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

You should probably look for a server in the t2 to t3 range then.

These servers are large enough to field zergs across multiple maps and also not overbearing so that you couldn’t (edit) get into a map as a group so you can play.

Good luck

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

twigglet.9310

would prefer a tier a bit lower than that to be honest as we wouldnt want to appear as bandwagoners

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

I would recommend isle of fort aspen (FA) as its good server full of good people and on its way up in the world.

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

GL NP. Had great fights with you these last few weeks, and maybe who knows, now we’ll meet again.

in WvW

Altie.4571

no matter where you move, people will call you bandwagoners. It’s just the nature of these forums and internet heroes.

Just pick a place you like and go with it. If you go lower in a tier you may not get the chance to go zerg vs zerg, if you go too high you might have issues queueing, so go with a middle size server which I personally believe is t2-3.
Basically from the OP the servers that fit this description are: TC, BG, Mag, FA, DB, CD, and to some extent YB. Of these, the highest populated/coverage timeline are BG > FA > TC > Mag/CD/DB > YB

Kain has reportedly gotten so many people that it might not be worth it to go there. They are THE popular place for everyone atm it seems.

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Were not exactly mid trier but Darkhaven would welcome you. I don’t normally like to try to recruit other guilds from other servers but a EU guild such as the one you described would help our morning presence out a lot.

Its pretty much our weakest time. Don’t decide right away though. i’d scout some servers before any type of move.

Also, I know I shouldn’t do this considering were enemies but Henge of Denvravi and Gates of Madness are the servers were fighting. May also check them out. I have major respect for both and enjoy fighting them. ^.^

Hope I could help.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

twigglet.9310

thanks for the advice altie. will have a look at those, were puting the feelers out to find out where would be intrested in having us and what their set up is like etc

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I don’t think it would be possible to be called a bandwagoner if you joined SBI… what are you bandwagoning, the ride down the tiers?

But seriously, come. We need people.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I’ve sent you a PM with some info about Aurora Glade good luck finding your new home!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Altie.4571

thanks for the advice altie. will have a look at those, were puting the feelers out to find out where would be intrested in having us and what their set up is like etc

Every single one of those servers would love to have you.

And I’m sure every one would create a transfer window so you can transfer without problems.

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Well GH is a up and coming server where you would be welcomed with open arms as you cover a time when we are a bit weaker. You should get on the community mumble and have a chat with the community!
http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/forum.php

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

twigglet.9310

thank you for the offer gunners well look into it

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

Jade Quarry.

Think of us as the melting pot of WvW.
We’ve been in T1 longer than any other server and are thrilled to invite new guilds into our community.

We honestly don’t have much of a problem with people “bandwagoning” as we’ve maintained our position for so long, in all honesty a good 70-80% of our community and guilds started here and we have a pretty low turnover rate.

We have a dedicated TS3 server for everyone on JQ to use and our guild-to-guild communication and cooperation is phenomenal.

We also have several other smaller sized guilds like yours that operate incredibly well on our server and we would looooove to have yours added to our ranks!

Message me via forums, in-game, or check out this thread for more information

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Jade-Quarry-A-24-7-WvW-Establishment/page/2#post1259529

*Edit: I also forgot to mention, If you are worried about JQ always being Full, don’t worry about it! We can schedule server-wide blackouts in which multiple guilds throughout our community all exit the game client at a given time to open the world up for transfers.

Last Friday we were able to open up the world for an estimated 350+ transfers for several guilds just prior to the reset.

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

(edited by Kellnor.5428)

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Psst, Yorric… They’ve been fighting us past 3 weeks :p

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Yea im aware of that lol. Thought id extend a invitation as they have asked for potential homes instead of choosing one outright. Am i being thick?

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

You should join Fort Aspenwood. We are in T3, but we are not a full server. We have no alliances since the server is the alliance. Guilds are friendly with one another and ready to coordinate. There is a community teamspeak that has many of the guilds in it.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

NP are fearsome, coordinated, and really good at their job.

Good luck if you move on guys

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

in WvW

Posted by: Neil.4360

Neil.4360

I have had my butt handed to me by your guys a few times during the last few weeks matchups in wvw, would be good to have you on my team lol. I play on GH, everyone is super friendly and polite, I’ve been playing since xmas and feel lucky to have chosen GH as my first server. The community is active and really organised.

Considering free transfers are ending we are one of the lower ranked EU servers that is actually having small influx of players, rather than going down, I think that that speaks volumes itself. But I know it is down to coordination and politeness of commanders and the community as a whole.

I’m just a grunt, no one important, just thought I’d let you know how nice it is to play on Gunnar’s (your members will have a really nice time).

plus strong PvE and PvP too.

(edited by Neil.4360)

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

One of the GH commanders here.
NP has been one of the most fearsome teams we faced for months, excelling at tactical porting and hitting remote targets, all with a really great attitude. All the calls for help reinforced by “it’s NP, NP at the tower” were listened to so much faster than anything else for the past weeks.

I’m sure everyone on GH would love to see you onboard, and everyone would give you a warm welcome. If you’d like to get more info on the server than just what you’ve already seen on the battlefield, and perhaps meet us on voice comms, visit us at http://www.gunnars-hold.eu

Wherever you venture, good luck in your future matchups o/

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Do consider a move to Tarnished Coast (we are organizing server blackouts to help with guild transfers) – details on www.tcgw2.com

Also at the hour you play we could really use the coverage, and you would be recognized for your contribution.

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Oh dear, I must say these news really made me sad.

NP are not only disciplined and coordinated force, but also bunch of really nice people I always liked to play with.

I hope you will eventually change your minds as it would be great loss for RoF.

If you decide to transfer, I wish you good luck finding new home

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: electricblues.1059

electricblues.1059

Sea of Sorrows has a serious lack of EU coverage, even though we are the #1 server in the NA bracket. If you want one of the best communities that I have ever seen in a MMO, you will be welcome here. We have a number of euro timezone players but there isn’t enough leadership at that time. Most of our commanders are NA and Oceanic. Also our strongest enemy, Jade Quarry, has recently got a few EU guilds. So you guys will have a hard fight at your time zone, and wont have to worry about the rest of the map being decimated when you log off.

We have a commander mumble, and weekly meetings between guilds. We would love to have you here, you can PM me or Jedahs.2713 or Papaj.9035 or any of the others in the SoS recruitment thread. We will organize a mass server blackout for you if you do decide to bring your guild over here.

in WvW

Posted by: Chyper.1290

Chyper.1290

dunno which server will have you,but i know for sure it will be a lucky server^^

it was a pleasure to play with you^^

Sephy Maltese,Nazgul [Naz] guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

PM Sent
All the best!

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Good luck in finding a new home, you guys have been great opponents these past few weeks. Whatever server you decide to join will no doubt be strengthened by having you on their side.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

I would recommend Crystal Desert, I am currently on there as I was scouting them out for my guild (though we are moving elsewhere – i.e. T2).

They have good coverage and a positive attitude. People are very helpful and pretty organised. Some good commanders too, and there is still room for a small group to operate and be effective.

On the other hand, if you are seeking a real challenge then perhaps Isle of Janthir can meet it. They have been hit hard by negative transfers and are looking for real hero’s to turn their fortunes (ignore Maguuma in current tier, they are skewing it).

(edited by akanibbles.6237)

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

NP are not only disciplined and coordinated force, but also bunch of really nice people I always liked to play with.

If you decide to transfer, I wish you good luck finding new home

Aww what a nice post 8::(

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: bhavvels.1962

bhavvels.1962

Should come to WSR, you have fought us, and we fight even if the numbers are greatly against us

Eitherway I hope you find your mid-tier world

(TNC) – Tooth ‘N’ Claw PvE/sPvP – http://toothnclaw.net
(WBC) – We Be Chilling – WvW
Whiteside Ridge(EU) Needs you! http://tinyurl.com/ats2kpy

(edited by bhavvels.1962)

in WvW

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

this!

in WvW

Posted by: JarXLite.6720

JarXLite.6720

Ever think about moving to IoJ to help rebuild? We could use all the people we can get and you definitely wouldn’t be called a bandwagoner!

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

One of the better guilds out there that I had the pleasure of playing against, dueling, and befriending some of its members. I for one would definitely welcome you to RoS but I do not represent everyone on my server. We are still trying to build ourselves and we are stronger than we’ve ever been, but still not there and I’m not sure you’re willing to fight your old server. If you do however consider RoS as a possible candidate, PM me (or anyone you know in RoS) and I will arrange a meeting with the guild leaders and commanders for you to discuss.

Whichever server you decide on going to, best of luck NP.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

We average around 20 player’s minimum a night running together

Hello Friend, i m here to talk you about a problem we have in Seafarer’s Rest EU server.

We really need some help beacouse others Top Tier EU servers have recently got strong reinforcements and almost doubled the number of theyr night players.

At the moment we are looking to find some guilds that operate late in the night.

The highest Seafarer’s Rest have ever been is Server rank N°1,

We actually play in Tier 1 from 5 weeks where we achieved 3 times the first place.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU

For Infos or anything post here or join our comunity @ http://www.pevepe.net/ or whisp me in game

FAQ: http://www.pevepe.net/gw2about

ps, we are a medium population server, so Day Time: No queue’s
Prime Time: 15-30 minutes Night Time: no queue’s

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day!

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

(edited by ilmau.9781)

in WvW

Posted by: Raasclart.6719

Raasclart.6719

You could do a lot worse than Gunnars, they’ve got a very strong community and work well together if they can get a few more regular bodies in WvW such as yourselves they’ll easily go up a few tiers and stay competitive.

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

There isn’t any place you could go and have the effect on the WvW that you have in RoF. Ok, you could go to Fissure of Woe, or Vabbi, but all the larger population servers already have their guilds and commanders that they listen to.

Up to you of course if you’re thinking to leave, but a few of us have been recruiting for RoF, rather than thinking about leaving. There is an American guild incoming with about 35 mad-keen dedicated WvW players. Next week should be some huge fun all around the clock.

Yeah, this has been a lousy week, but it’s not a reason to throw away what you’ve built on RoF.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Have you considered Underworld? we have fought before, we have a large english speaking alliance, a server teamspeak and a forum. Since those kitten blacktide guilds have ruined the lower tier WvW we should all unite together and make a better server a few tiers above where you are right now.

We won’t consider you bandwagoners since the servers around us recently got an unfairly large influx of players from blacktide which really ruins the balance down in our tiers. So guilds like yours will help restore the balance

We are currently a few ranks higher than where you are now too so you still get the benefit of low queues but organised roaming wvw

If you are organised and want to join an alliance that loves roaming guild tactics you are completly welcome with us, I actually prefer guilds like yours since I like to set up scout, stealth and roaming parties all over the map which in my opinion is much more fun than follow the zerg :P

We had a party in the enemy spawn yesterday by sneaking in :P haha was a lot of fun

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Do not leave RoF, its your home afterall, I believe in better tommorows and maybe we can finally start building up some server community.

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

I just can second what Phoenix said.

The death of Blacktide as a top-tier-server and its guilds switching to lower tier servers totally destroyed the balance down here.

We are enjoying the fights with FS, FR and also previously RoF because these fights were intense and really well balanced to a certain degree, to keep that up we need to counter the rising RoS and GH.

We’ve got the infrastructure, now we need to get the population to join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

I think we have exciting times in front of us at Gunnar’s Hold. We will be on the rise in WvW for the next weeks. Also we have a lot of events going on on our server, daily mining runs for the siege costs, weekly opening all temples, WvW-community-events, training sessions and more. We coordinate guilds in mumble and plan tactics on the forum.

Your online presence is at the time when our old core-people are operating, mostly british and a bit more +GMT. Im quite sure you will enjoy it greatly, these are the hardended bunch that stack through and built the core of the GH community. I am absolutely sure they would love to welcome you in our middle and profit from your experience (and manpower xD).

Mid-Tiers is also what we are aiming for.

GG, hopefully see you soon!

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Some of the best fights I remember were UW Vs RoF :P

Its a shame but I honestly think our two servers need to make one super server to have any chance of stopping those blacktide reinforced servers :/

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Good luck wherever you end up. There’s been some nice fights against you guys.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Novack.8624

Novack.8624

I would just like to add my support and also offer and extending hand from the Underworld. As previous people have said, if you join us you won’t just be joining a server, you’ll be joining a community.

in WvW

Posted by: wildy.3692

wildy.3692

This is Wildy Solid again mate. The following is a small video regarding our guild Knights of the Isle [MLT] situated on Underworld.

The clip is taken during a WvW Event with Forces of Grenth [FoG] alliance situated on the same server. This is how your WvW experience will be if you join us.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4aT6lBzMks

in WvW

Posted by: yawn.1380

yawn.1380

You are always welcome on UW. We fought against you in the past why not with you in the future… wherever you will go i wish you the best of luck and fun ofc

Snöwe Storm
Sword of Underworld [SWD]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Flaunz.5273

Flaunz.5273

If you should really decide to leave, you will be missed for sure!

I grew quite fond of many of you guys and I still miss the good times (at least they were for me) when some of the most awesome folks on RoF were running under the same guild flag.

I hope you choose whatever server is best for you, whether its RoF or some other place!
Ring of Fire would not be quite the same without you guys but either way, we will be holding the fort as best as we can! <3

New Years [ICON] Engineer
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: TryGoogleThis.9570

TryGoogleThis.9570

Problem with GH are they recruited so strong, so they might lose a Huge part of their people if it goes bad unfortunely,

UW could use more people indeed, but be careful with too much recruiting outside the server FS experinced in the past, we had a lot of russians and alliances on server and suddenly ´the server hoppers´ took off and we dropped massivly,

therefore we havnt really recruited outside server, tho i do love to see NP on FS since they add those two things FS need, a strong focused WVW guild and help with night coverage

Balutrik- Charr Thief and Commander.
Balutrike-Sylvari Warrior and Commander.
Proud WvW player of Farshiverpeaks and member of [TZO]/[Keen]/[MA]

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

If it’s Nolby Pride I suggest you look for a server that’ll face up against Piken Square. They’ve had an influx of solid w3 guilds and with an already solid base of w3 guilds they should prolly suit your likings the most.

Hej hå luden tå!

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

Posted by: Emps.9823

Emps.9823

I’ve been around many servers all from Far shiverpeak to Piken square on EU and Blackgate to Vizunah on NA. But I’ve always found the best place is here on Underworld, we offer a Alliance website with alot of threads to talk in and we also have a server TS! I hope to seeing you guys if you join our server!

- Derfo [ÄÄ] Underworld server.

Derfo – Swords of Underworld [SWD]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I’ve taken the liberty of sending you a PM. Good luck! These decisions can be pretty tough.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in WvW

Posted by: Phetid.1802

Phetid.1802

Guild leader of Cry Havoc (CHvc) here. We had some fantastic fights against Night Pact. Always sent a ripple of anticipation amongst the group when we came across you.

Not sure which of us came out better – probably evens – but win or lose we have a ton of respect for NP as a guild.

If you didn’t want to consider Gunnar’s Hold as a new home for your guild, please don’t leave the European servers – we would be the worse for your departure, and if we can’t fight with you, we definitely would want the possibility to fight against you. And you deserve more than fighting doors during off-peak times in NA timezones.

Guild Leader – Cry Havoc (CHvc)