NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

We all ready for the rematch? Green and blue will swap but other than that it will be a repeat of last week. I think (hope) we’ll have a better go around this time without the halloween distraction. We’ll see!

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Delmorgan.2174

Delmorgan.2174

Looking forward to the rematch! Good Luck everyone.

Delmorgan Ranger [Os], Delmarie Mesmer [Os]
Northern Shiverpeaks
www.shiverpeaks.com

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

Ok this is just getting stupid.

EB you have so many character select/alt-f4ing when downed people with terrible sportsmanship. Four times last night, and four times already today. Only had one NSP character select/alt-f4 drop while downed in that time.

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Adein.2031

Adein.2031

EB you have so many character select/alt-f4ing when downed people with terrible sportsmanship. Four times last night, and four times already today. Only had one NSP character select/alt-f4 drop while downed in that time.

As an EB player, I run into that from NSP and SF at least a few times a night. When it happens I just laugh and move on. They saved me the trouble of taking time to finish them.

Adein – SLAY – Thief – Ehmry Bay

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

As an EB player, I run into that from NSP and SF at least a few times a night. When it happens I just laugh and move on. They saved me the trouble of taking time to finish them.

Yeah, I get it a few times per night. No biggie. I just do a quick check in my mind to see if they could have possibly been a theif. If not, I move on to the next target.

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

Also, as we get down to the last few hours, it appears that the maps will remain exactly the same. Blue and Green will not be switching. It will be a mirror match.

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

as a NSP user who doesn’t care about his server winning or losing and just wants to roam gank people in borderlands as a casual pvp affair instead of participate in the roleplaying zergy weak pvp (albeit less weak now that they’re removing their dumb orb idea):

If you see someone in my guild [DMG] pls stop and 1v1 instead of running for the nearest zerg group. You get better at your class by allowing us to kill you 1v1 instead of forcing me to Shadow Step -> Shadow Trap -> Shadow Return after shadow trap is triggered and juke your raid of 60 mindless try hards. Not that it is a bad skill, but I don’t like having shadow trap on my bar constantly in wvw, i’d rather have infiltrators signet for when I finally find someone who actually can do battle

Thank you. Until then me and my group will continue to camp you at EB jumping puzzle with log traps and other places in order to pass the time (ENDGAME GW2 = LOG TRAP)

Yeah you’re cool. If you really want a challenge in 1v1 or small group fights you and your guild would do so in SPvP, where they spec their chars for those scenarios and are assured equal gearing. Seeing as you guys are busy “trolling” EB Jumping puzzle, I’m guessing your skill is sub par and rely on rendering issue, ganking, or better small group pvp traits/skill choice to win. After all if you do get rolled it’s easier to blame it on being “zerged” than your inadequacy.

I’d trade your guild for VIP any day of the week.

[DONE]

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: AsteriskCGY.5931

AsteriskCGY.5931

Well going to suck having to recap everything from eb every day.

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

AsteriskCGY, did you not play the last 3 days?

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

as a NSP user who doesn’t care about his server winning or losing and just wants to roam gank people in borderlands as a casual pvp affair instead of participate in the roleplaying zergy weak pvp (albeit less weak now that they’re removing their dumb orb idea):

If you see someone in my guild [DMG] pls stop and 1v1 instead of running for the nearest zerg group. You get better at your class by allowing us to kill you 1v1 instead of forcing me to Shadow Step -> Shadow Trap -> Shadow Return after shadow trap is triggered and juke your raid of 60 mindless try hards. Not that it is a bad skill, but I don’t like having shadow trap on my bar constantly in wvw, i’d rather have infiltrators signet for when I finally find someone who actually can do battle

Thank you. Until then me and my group will continue to camp you at EB jumping puzzle with log traps and other places in order to pass the time (ENDGAME GW2 = LOG TRAP)

Yeah you’re cool. If you really want a challenge in 1v1 or small group fights you and your guild would do so in SPvP, where they spec their chars for those scenarios and are assured equal gearing. Seeing as you guys are busy “trolling” EB Jumping puzzle, I’m guessing your skill is sub par and rely on rendering issue, ganking, or better small group pvp traits/skill choice to win. After all if you do get rolled it’s easier to blame it on being “zerged” than your inadequacy.

Yeah, I personally design my entire characters around the large group battles for WvW. Only kittenes are in WvW soley for the 1v1s. Wrong venue.

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Delmorgan.2174

Delmorgan.2174

Yeah, I personally design my entire characters around the large group battles for WvW. Only kittenes are in WvW soley for the 1v1s. Wrong venue.

Kittenes? Radio! You get me everytime… lol

Delmorgan Ranger [Os], Delmarie Mesmer [Os]
Northern Shiverpeaks
www.shiverpeaks.com

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Well going to suck having to recap everything from eb every day.

Well going to suck having to recap everything from NSP every day after work.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I think WvW is a venue for all forms of play and when you discount that portion of your own player base, you are under utilizing an important resource. Solo or small groups are far more efficient, understand the dynamics of their classes and the other classes they face, and are much more willing to focus on a task at hand then a zerg is.

Everyone get’s to play how they like, the only kittens are those that think their way is better.

~ AoN ~

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

A little gesture of sportsmanship between Ehmrybay and Northern Shiverpeaks

Attachments:

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

AsteriskCGY.5931

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/NSP-vs-EB-vs-SF-10-26/621170/quote

I show up for like an hour or so at a time, somewhere between 2-5 am PST. Never get any good fights. And now people are camping jumping puzzles.

Need better ways to get freaking badges.

(edited by AsteriskCGY.5931)

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

AsteriskCGY.5931

And great, is it gang up on SF week again?
Seriously. Pick on someone else.

Am I only on when we’re losing everything to EB and their stupidly fat wallets?

(edited by AsteriskCGY.5931)

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Graogg.5861

Graogg.5861

What fat wallets are you talking about?

Also, my whole guild spent the entire evening in NSB, so there was no ganging up on SF. I think most the battle grounds were full tonight.

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

AsteriskCGY.5931

For you. I can jump between each one of ours just fine. That’s the population imbalance we have right now.

And garrison was taken down with a group of golems while we were defending Dreaming. And then we lost Dreaming. Cause we don’t have enough bodies to watch supply camps AND the gate at the same time. While everyone else seems to be able to be everywhere at once.

Soooo completely unfair fight after peak hours.

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: lucied.7526

lucied.7526

Tristana old ehmry player now happy in sf here: sf is going to be better in world vs world and they are fast learners, is funny to fight aganist many old comrades, i can identify that monocle on engie everytime jamaz, the problem we lack a night population but we hope to give a fight in our borderlands this week. look our for Bloody Arms, ex Hyrule Armada, and lets all have fun this week. nice to see ehmry getting so organized and strong, my best wishes to you guys and we will make sf strong again

Tristana Bloody Arms (ARMS)

NSP vs EB vs SF 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: LilJoker.2658

LilJoker.2658

Congrats to Ehmry on the win, some good fights last week (especially the organized “duels” near the end).

This week may not be as competitive seeing as we’re playing each other once again with no real changes (other than the removal of orbs) and people are getting tired of fighting the same servers.

Rey [TG] // Warrior // Maguuma
Youtube