Oceanic/Asia Server Needs Manpower from NA .

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

I see a lot of posts recently about people wanting Oceanics to come to them. Well, IoJ has been asking for NA players for a long time. Isle of Janthir offers an organized community for WvW, with experience fighting against every top level server and guild in the game. It also is home to great Oceanic guilds and players with great attitudes

IoJ’s story has never changed, we have always been outmanned and asked for just a few more to rally to us. Our core has stayed strong and is still here. We are finally getting our PVE community to engage in WvW, slowly, but if we can awaken them we can become terrifying very quickly. We are asking for a few more WvW focused guilds to reach critical mass. 10 more skilled WvW players in NA & EU time can make a huge difference.

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

can you give me the current score on you server? I want to know how close it is during oceanic times. thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

I’m from NA and sometimes when I’m on WvW in the evening (PST), I don’t see much activity going on. We do need more guilds/players from NA and EU to help out in WvW. It would be awesome to see more people when I’m on

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

is this thread specifically for IoJ….? coz the title doesn’t say so….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

I would think a recruiting thread, would identify who was recruiting.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

can you give me the current score on you server? I want to know how close it is during oceanic times. thanks.

Crystal Desert: 150 477
Isle of Janthir: 97 212
Fort Aspenwood: 103 306

As of 1hour ago.

Goodluck!

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

i agree. IoJ does need more NA players. if we ever get more NA players we will quickly get back up to tier 2 or even 1 easy. even if your guild wont transfer and you want to join us please do. there are plenty of great guild available to choose from at IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

It does, try reading the OP.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Given you are all alone without any NA players – how about your IoJ oceanic guilds come over to JQ?

We could do with more skilled Oceanic teams to help fight off the zerg tsunami that is Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

To the people trying to recruit oceanics from IoJ, it’s a bit hard for us guys to move servers, we like to keep togethor so that we can PVE togethor so the thing is both IoJ and SoS have very stable oceanic pop’s which WON’T transfer so the only other option is for NA guilds to transfer to us, as was what happened with Sea of Sorrows.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

To the people trying to recruit oceanics from IoJ, it’s a bit hard for us guys to move servers, we like to keep togethor so that we can PVE togethor so the thing is both IoJ and SoS have very stable oceanic pop’s which WON’T transfer so the only other option is for NA guilds to transfer to us, as was what happened with Sea of Sorrows.

Pretty sure there will be some guilds willing to move, our oceanic guild left IoJ for JQ and haven’t looked back.

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Read the title again very carefully. IoJ is not mentioned.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Read the title again very carefully. IoJ is not mentioned.

I see a lot of posts recently about people wanting Oceanics to come to them. Well, IoJ has been asking for NA players for a long time. Isle of Janthir offers an organized community for WvW, with experience fighting against every top level server and guild in the game. It also is home to great Oceanic guilds and players with great attitudes

IoJ’s story has never changed, we have always been outmanned and asked for just a few more to rally to us. Our core has stayed strong and is still here. We are finally getting our PVE community to engage in WvW, slowly, but if we can awaken them we can become terrifying very quickly. We are asking for a few more WvW focused guilds to reach critical mass. 10 more skilled WvW players in NA & EU time can make a huge difference.

Does it HAVE to be in the title, or can it be expected one would actually read the post?

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Go to CD, their oceanic has improved and beats ioj. (Right now we are +300)
Join Crystal Desert!
scores are: CD 175k IoJ 109k FA 122k

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Go to CD, their oceanic has improved and beats ioj. (Right now we are +300)
Join Crystal Desert!
scores are: CD 175k IoJ 109k FA 122k

Nice one, hijack another server’s recruitment thread, say you are beating them and ask people to join you instead.

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Current contender with IoJ here.

As an opponent, IoJ has been a very respectable server with lots of potential. It has a strong oceanic presence with very few organized NA WvW guilds which is the only reason for their slide downward.

Join them for good fights and a good shot at Tier 2.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi