Official T1 Matchup: BG|JQ|SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Just took SoR’s fully upgraded Bay in JQBL… This is what happens when you attack us

NYS is on vacation for another week…. wont be so easy…..

whatever your excuse is, don’t attack us… ty

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update my loves!

Enjoy the WvW fun!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kensei.1495

Kensei.1495

#Beastgate

messagetooshort:D

Attachments:

hue

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Wow, lots of rubbish from all sides, there are lumps on every server.

BG, you have turned green with envy

Congrats on your win, took a little while to get used to being blue today but its a pleasant change.

Lets hope for a close match up this week.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I have thought for a long time that every game benefits from outcome uncertainty. It’s nice to play a game knowing that you could win or lose depending on how any number of things play out. I think it’s boring when the winner is known before the game is even played. That means things aren’t even to begin with and that’s no fun imo. BG might go another six weeks without a t1 win or win the next six weeks in a row but the knowledge that BG can win shows that t1 might be becoming less lopsided and I think that’s something to be optimistic about.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update

Perhaps BG is resting for abit after the hard work last week
Or is JQ’s pve force back with a vengeance?
Time will tell :p

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Score update

Perhaps BG is resting for abit after the hard work last week
Or is JQ’s pve force back with a vengeance?
Time will tell :p

BG never wins reset :P We’ll see how the week plays out… Also I’ve got a lot of friends still doing PvE, I’m glad our SEA was able to come back with a vengeance!

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Just took SoR’s fully upgraded Bay in JQBL… This is what happens when you attack us

We would never attack our beloved ladyfriends!
Must’ve been some mistake in our diabolical plan..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Thought BG was blue didn’t ya? Just kidding xD

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

urek mazino.4026

Im still abit confused till now. Just logged in since SEA time today… them colours

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Im still abit confused till now. Just logged in since SEA time today… them colours

This guy kept trying to run through green doors at reset saying “I can’t go through the door I’m reporting a bug” and it might have been the funniest thing to happen all night. Whoever that was, thanks for the laugh. <3 JQ

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

At this point BGs Oceanic/Asian timezone is far superior than their NA crew. Not bashing BG, but that is sad on ArenaNets part for NA servers. Not entirely sure why it’s taking so long to get Asian servers.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Pal, I get Esarcasm.
Save the disclaimers for lesser personalities.

Has this conversation sparked a “proof of 2v1” thread on BG forums yet? One can only hope

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Some great action this morning between JQ and BG on EB. Those darn AC’s are killer, though strategies are adapting and I don’t think they are as bad as originally thought. Still need to be tweaked down a bit though.

We almost took lowlands until BG finally decided to wake up for the morning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

At this point BGs Oceanic/Asian timezone is far superior than their NA crew. Not bashing BG, but that is sad on ArenaNets part for NA servers. Not entirely sure why it’s taking so long to get Asian servers.

They superior due to majority of NA sleeping. BG NA like JQ and SOR NA timezones had full queues for all BL’s on reset day. In other words, BG NA has strong guilds but they have to deal with far greater resistance than the timezones you speak of.

As everyone knows by now, server with best coverage 24/7 throughout the week will come out on top and unless JQ finds the number replacements for the loss of FOO alongside SOR’s already weak coverage, BG should take #1 spot two weeks in a row, kudos to them for recruiting active guilds for their weaker time slots.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Nice fights in EB tonight BG Had loads of fun.

Some great action this morning between JQ and BG on EB. Those darn AC’s are killer, though strategies are adapting and I don’t think they are as bad as originally thought. Still need to be tweaked down a bit though.

We almost took lowlands until BG finally decided to wake up for the morning.

You guys swept through and cleared them pretty well. Pretty much how I think people should be playing this situation. Bait flank and sweep the open field AC and then hit us from North SM where we weren’t expecting it and wiping the defenses from SM. Not really sure with the SM bit though, you guys get bailed up there. I was chasing from behind and not sure how many were in front but alot of you wiped. Thought you were going to start doing laps around SM wiping all defenses and ended up wiping some how.

in Match-ups

urek mazino.4026

This guy kept trying to run through green doors at reset saying “I can’t go through the door I’m reporting a bug” and it might have been the funniest thing to happen all night. Whoever that was, thanks for the laugh. <3 JQ

Hey I remember you from your time in SoR :p

I did the same once, running into different coloured portal. Probably even worse for JQ since theyve been green for so long

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

JQ will reclaim their throne. They obviously had a rough week because of a the Asian rift and BG pulled triple overtime to gain a huge lead (placing them in first). BG won’t be able to keep it up and JQ will take first again.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

Well we all know what happens to JQ when they lose. They plummet right to T8. It’s been fun Tier 1.

and since we’re on the interwebs…. wait for it….

/sarcasm

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I did the same once, running into different coloured portal. Probably even worse for JQ since theyve been green for so long

How ya been? I still have lots of friends on SoR and I do miss wvw with GSCH. It’s always good competition in t1. Let’s run some molten facility sometime.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Where is #beastgate now?

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Can someone please post a score update?

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

urek mazino.4026

How ya been? I still have lots of friends on SoR and I do miss wvw with GSCH. It’s always good competition in t1. Let’s run some molten facility sometime.

Not too bad I suppose. JQ’s in bay, kill!!! :P

Havnt tried molten facility yet, in fact havnt dont pve in long time except for occasional guild bounty. Will let you know if I ever get to run it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

On behalf of KO, that was a fun inaugural reset run for us in t1 on JQ BL.

We only had about 18 people on BG so far, getting more every day

dat TW zerg, fighting you guys over and over again in fishing village was fun.

After losing Hills, we had to make use of some interesting diversion tactics to try to reclaim our footing. I lead our guys to attack NW tower of JQ and baited and lured them all the way to north Bay, /dance’d and gave JQ tons of bags to draw orange swords to get that TW zerg ball of death back into Bay while KnT capped Hills.

Overall, very fun experience, looking forward to more battles

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

After losing Hills, we had to make use of some interesting diversion tactics to try to reclaim our footing. I lead our guys to attack NW tower of JQ and baited and lured them all the way to north Bay, /dance’d and gave JQ tons of bags to draw orange swords to get that TW zerg ball of death back into Bay while KnT capped Hills.

JQ pulled us away making a move on Bay south as well. But yes, good times.
Welcome to T1

Er…. I mean, our JQ overlords requested assistance defending their tower against the mighty BG forces. Blast you, you clever dogs!!!!!

Whichever you prefer

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Score update plus 10 characters

Attachments:

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

urek mazino.4026

JQ pulled us away making a move on Bay south as well. But yes, good times.
Welcome to T1

Er…. I mean, our JQ overlords requested assistance defending their tower against the mighty BG forces. Blast you, you clever dogs!!!!!

Whichever you prefer

Hey, he’s still pure. You shouldnt pollute his mind :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I still see plenty of [EMP] on JQ. Are they still in the process of moving or have that many decided to stay?

Also, jesus. I ran into a lot of TW since reset. Probably because EB and BG were full and I was hopping from SoR and JQ. Really whatever I could get into, (kitten those errors btw) and I’ve never seen so many highly ranked players in one place before. Some ranks I probably saw for the first time, actually.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

I still see plenty of [EMP] on JQ. Are they still in the process of moving or have that many decided to stay?

The majority of the EMP guild decided to stay on JQ.
The ones that left just decided to stirr a lot of dust when they left making it look like a major event.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I dunno, Red Essence is lookin pretty sharp and none too sparse over there on Dragonbrand..
You sure that majority on JQ logs on and does WvW?

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Dragons are coming. (Maybe ;D)

Attachments:

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Dragons are coming. (Maybe ;D)

You look skurred.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

JQ….why do you put arrow carts in the middle of zerg v zerg fights? Thought T1 was suppose to be this awesome zerg v zerg competition but as I command for RISE I can’t help but notice the disorganization from JQ and some SoR zergs. JQ’s logic – put arrow carts in the middle of fights because our skill isn’t enough, scatter everywhere to make us look like a bigger zerg, run away. I’m noticing SoR getting better with their organization so brownie points for you guys, but man was I disappointed at the competition when we xferred to BG.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

JQ will reclaim their throne. They obviously had a rough week because of a the Asian rift and BG pulled triple overtime to gain a huge lead (placing them in first). BG won’t be able to keep it up and JQ will take first again.

Man, you just got it all figured out huh? lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ….why do you put arrow carts in the middle of zerg v zerg fights? Thought T1 was suppose to be this awesome zerg v zerg competition but as I command for RISE I can’t help but notice the disorganization from JQ and some SoR zergs. JQ’s logic – put arrow carts in the middle of fights because our skill isn’t enough, scatter everywhere to make us look like a bigger zerg, run away. I’m noticing SoR getting better with their organization so brownie points for you guys, but man was I disappointed at the competition when we xferred to BG.

You expected competition yet all you do is talk about how stacked BG is. Sorta ironic and at the same time your beating around a bush because I’ve yet to see a organized or even good rise group that uses any new meta. All I see from RISE is hug the pin run into zerg pin dies group scatters (happened everytime your beloved leader has been leading)

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Do we really need the arguing again? kitten #8230;.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Killtrox,

I think it’s unwise to criticize JQ, they are number 1 for a reason. You probably met militia forces lead by new commanders. And as some of the Quarrians say, don’t provoke the beast lest he comes down on you.

SOR has faced many competent JQ zergs, they are worthy opponents. As you new transfers RISE, MEOW, WM, etc are.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

urek mazino.4026

Score update for the poor souls

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

Hello Killtrox,

I think it’s unwise to criticize JQ, they are number 1 for a reason. You probably met militia forces lead by new commanders. And as some of the Quarrians say, don’t provoke the beast lest he comes down on you.

SOR has faced many competent JQ zergs, they are worthy opponents. As you new transfers RISE, MEOW, WM, etc are.

FW

Blackgate is number 1 now……

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Unfortunately, I don’t see it lasting. Pulling mega overtimes just to lose it all again the next week isn’t going to keep you guys in first for long.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

dem MEGA OVERTIMES, so OP.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Unfortunately, I don’t see it lasting. Pulling mega overtimes just to lose it all again the next week isn’t going to keep you guys in first for long.

We’ll have to see where BG lands on a regular week. If we end up second again, that just settles the fact the JQ is still winning the coverage wars. I don’t think with the new additions we’ll be coming in third any more, provided they stay.

Tiers are still too static for my taste.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

We all know the weekend defines winners.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

lol, 10/10! I’m glad a no name guild can judge T1 realms after just transferring to a T1 server.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

lol, 10/10! I’m glad a no name guild can judge T1 realms after just transferring to a T1 server.

It seems he has great insight on the happenings of T1 already. I for one am proud too Hoots.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Hey TW and friends.
Thank you for the most intense and fun 20 minutes of WvW right there in Lowlands.
Great fights there and i think both servers enjoyed that fight, even though we lost :-)

props to you guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Good stuff, both sides fought till I think we could. Eventually one side had to win. Good fight.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Aye captain, likewise. /respect.

FW

Hey TW and friends.
Thank you for the most intense and fun 20 minutes of WvW right there in Lowlands.
Great fights there and i think both servers enjoyed that fight, even though we lost :-)

props to you guys.

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Bg started out behind last week, how’d that work out?

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

This “no name guild” is running through every zerg that comes across us. Ask TYSM, TW, FEAR, and SF.