Official WvW server : KAINENG the destroyer

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Inviting every people involved in wvw at 100% to join Kaineng server like plenty major guilds from upper tiers have been doing until now. Lets see how far we can go when bests of the bests wvwer gather on one place.
Yes, if you were wondering where to transfer : here you have the answer this is the server to go with if you are wvw focused only. Kaineng the destructor is THE wvw warmachine.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

No thnx, the one thing that is worse then being heavily outnumbered … being on the server outnumbering everyone and having nothing to do beyond the initial reset.

Besides I’m sure the Que’s will be god awful on Kain in the next couple tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: Nodeninja.5321

Nodeninja.5321

Why would you want all the best to join you and your zerg guild? If that happens, you’ll have even less competition than you are getting from servers that you outnumber 5:1.

Edit : Unless Anet says it, you aren’t the official anything. Especially when you have yet to face anything close to similar numbers (not predicting what will happen when you DO hit even numbers, simply pointing out that there is no way to predict that outcome based on your current record of opponents.)

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

No way, I’m totally going to join this server instead! https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Up-and-coming-NEO-Alliance/first

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Why would you want all the best to join you and your zerg guild? If that happens, you’ll have even less competition than you are getting from servers that you outnumber 5:1.

Edit : Unless Anet says it, you aren’t the official anything. Especially when you have yet to face anything close to similar numbers (not predicting what will happen when you DO hit even numbers, simply pointing out that there is no way to predict that outcome based on your current record of opponents.)

I feel like almost every server has a nickname except Kaineng. Has anyone coined anything yet? I would assume it should reflect their ability to zerg like hungry locusts over their undermanned opponents or dominate ghost town servers.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Queues are in relation to numbers.

Why is it so fun in game on Kaineng? and so not on forums? Even the guru forums nowadays – flooded with trolling.

Simple truth. WvW is enjoyable , Nothing to do now? All commanders are helpful. Show tips, tactics, to share with your guilds – maybe basic, maybe not. Server reset every week. Bigger servers who have WvW population all face same thing. Kaineng is good server for WvW, that is all that needs to be said. Don’t care why not going to come. That’s individual opinion.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Kaineng the Destroyer….Pvdooring its way to victory everyweek
Seriously though you are just farming karma and gold

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

With the server cap raised again, most people will flood to those top top servers. It is harder now for Kaineng to get new guilds. However Kaineng, from my guess, does have the advantage of less wait queues. Those top top servers often have 1 hour wait queue times.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Why is it so fun in game on Kaineng? and so not on forums? Even the guru forums nowadays – flooded with trolling.

Simple truth. WvW is enjoyable , Nothing to do now? All commanders are helpful. Show tips, tactics, to share with your guilds – maybe basic, maybe not. Server reset every week. Bigger servers who have WvW population all face same thing. Kaineng is good server for WvW, that is all that needs to be said. Don’t care why not going to come. That’s individual opinion.

I guess I fail to see how you can be enjoying WvW in landslide style victories week after week? If you have as many good WvWers as you claim, I would think they would all be bored silly.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

I guess I fail to see how you can be enjoying WvW in landslide style victories week after week? If you have as many good WvWers as you claim, I would think they would all be bored silly.

This week is fairly boring, doubly whammy of even more transfers and the servers we’re facing having been essentially gutted of good WvW guilds. AR/NSP/GoM/HoD/Ferg/ET…etc put up more of a fight. At least during their prime times. Expecting a good fight out of DB and Mag having faced them both before and had to fight tooth and nail for every point during their prime times. Till then…hey I’ve actually gotten some levels on my Necro!

Edit: Forgot GoM and HoD somehow! My bad you guys were cool

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

(edited by DarkElvenChic.2618)

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

the +600 PPT will stop soon

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Well the real test for Kaineng is not far away, T3 will be a good test of your server’s ability.

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

So are we, especially some of us number crunchers.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: Archonis.7249

Archonis.7249

If TL is the ones running the WvW show over there. They will break into T1, but promptly get kicked out 1 week later.

“Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials.”

in WvW

Posted by: Dreian.7625

Dreian.7625

Just curious, is this thread serious or something? Is the thread starter from Kaineng or just trolling?

This is not how people from Kaineng usually post.. or at least how I remember… they are friendly and has a more humble tone… this is saddening…

Dreiel | Sylvari Elementalist | “Dodge here, dodge there, dodge everywhere”

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I feel bad for the original residents of Kaineng =/

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

Just curious, is this thread serious or something? Is the thread starter from Kaineng or just trolling?

This is not how people from Kaineng usually post.. or at least how I remember… they are friendly and has a more humble tone… this is saddening…

Pretty sure it’s a troll, we seem to get more troll threads stared when the trolling dies down on the matchup thread.

We are still friendly! ^.^

Also humble but bored, I only post on forums when bored.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Almost certainly a troll. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Kaineng player chest thump from the get go – it’s usually in response to a “You suck because you’re Kaineng!” post. xD

On top of that, have never seen anyone with the Titan account post on our matchup threads. Looks to be from Crystal Desert – and ironically enough, has a number of posts talking about how CD never trolls. Funny.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

Posted by: Nodeninja.5321

Nodeninja.5321

Pretty sure Titan is the GM of War Machine…. but I could be mistaken.

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

pretty sure its a troll

Crazy Leg

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

That would be General (GL of WM) who you can see posting in our matchup threads from time to time. Mostly vids.

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

No, Titan is apparently the GM of some guild called [LORD] from CD.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

More like Kaineng the official bandwagon server or transfer server.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I’ve never transferred anywhere.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Yea, Bandwagon a server that was in T8 when we went to it, that makes sense

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

Everyone gets mad when guilds transfer to another server. Just don’t worry about it trolls will be trolls. But it’s a shame about the paid transfers. Guilds leaving and joining is what made WvW so interesting. Now we can look forward to fighting the same opponents for months on end >_> (once the rankings get settled).

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Elochai.1280

Yep then you got a guild here or there and went up a tier got more and moved up more and so on. That’s a bandwagon and transfer server. Just calling it what it is. But good luck as you ride your wave to the top and fight someone comparable to your server.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

(edited by Elochai.1280)

in WvW

Elochai.1280

Everyone gets mad when guilds transfer to another server. Just don’t worry about it trolls will be trolls. But it’s a shame about the paid transfers. Guilds leaving and joining is what made WvW so interesting. Now we can look forward to fighting the same opponents for months on end >_> (once the rankings get settled).

Apparently someone calling something what it is is a troll. How did guilds joining and leaving make it more interesting? If anything it made it less interesting and more boring.

Commander

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Yep then you got a guild here or there and went up a tier got more and moved up more and so on. That’s a bandwagon and transfer server. Just calling it what it is.

If my guild wanted to bandwagon, we would have abandoned our original server (Darkhaven) to go to blackgate just like the other guilds did when we lost in T3, no we stayed till we were the last ones, but we werent going to sale out like that, our guild leader Ethersin decided to try to create a WvW focused server from the bottom up, this is why we are here.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Apparently someone calling something what it is is a troll. How did guilds joining and leaving make it more interesting? If anything it made it less interesting and more boring.

I think the problem is the negative connotation people have been putting on it…as though they are -horrible- people for transferring. I fully agree that Kaineng doubled in strength due to transfers, and this is what will bring us to the top. However, I know that many of these people transferred here because they were tired of where they were…they weren’t losing, they weren’t even “losers”, they were people with a goal. Kaineng will have the smallest Server Population with the largest WvW population in the top tiers…and that is what they set out to do.

in WvW

Elochai.1280

Yep then you got a guild here or there and went up a tier got more and moved up more and so on. That’s a bandwagon and transfer server. Just calling it what it is.

If my guild wanted to bandwagon, we would have abandoned our original server (Darkhaven) to go to blackgate just like the other guilds did when we lost in T3, no we stayed till we were the last ones, but we werent going to sale out like that, our guild leader Ethersin decided to try to create a WvW focused server from the bottom up, this is why we are here.

I never said it was such a horrific thing. I just called it what it was. Whether I called it one or not the problems that your server causes still exist as it does for any other huge shifts in server populations. I wish you good luck when you get to your proper tier. We may just have to let you pass as we did with Maguuma and all of their transfers. If you all are as large and have as much coverage as is being said. We’ll see the third server this time around will actually exist.

Commander

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

It’s a safe bet that DB will still “exist”. Lol…

in WvW

Elochai.1280

I think the problem is the negative connotation people have been putting on it…as though they are -horrible- people for transferring. I fully agree that Kaineng doubled in strength due to transfers, and this is what will bring us to the top. However, I know that many of these people transferred here because they were tired of where they were…they weren’t losing, they weren’t even “losers”, they were people with a goal. Kaineng will have the smallest Server Population with the largest WvW population in the top tiers…and that is what they set out to do.

It’s has such a negative connotation put on it because of the large mass of negative effects that it causes. Yes you are allowed to do it, but the player still makes the choice to do it. People on other servers fighting them have every right to be immensely irritated at them, because those players still chose to do it. It doesn’t bug me because well they gave them that option and I know kitten well how much people are going to abuse it. It carries such a negative response because it causes so many negative issues. If a human stepped in a put them where they need to be that would be the best solution.

Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Personally, I dislike posts like these because they’re the epitome of hypocrisy. If the people involved had ACTUAL server pride, they would have stayed with their original server. And even disregarding that, let’s say that Kaineng does get a ton of transfers to the point that they make it to tier 1- the “core” groups are just going to leave the server again.

At this point, I’m really just hoping that WM and RE or whoever the heck it was that went to Kaineng originally transfer off right before paid transfers are enacted, without telling anyone. I’d have more respect for them then.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

I never said it was such a horrific thing. I just called it what it was. Whether I called it one or not the problems that your server causes still exist as it does for any other huge shifts in server populations. I wish you good luck when you get to your proper tier. We may just have to let you pass as we did with Maguuma and all of their transfers. If you all are as large and have as much coverage as is being said. We’ll see the third server this time around will actually exist.

They may have coverage, but 90% of them fall over real quick

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Every one please just report this thread it is pure troll and causes more flame and harrasing behavior.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Caldeum.6059

Caldeum.6059

Kaineng the destroyer!!! Btw their BL is a goldmine for badges lol. Complacency kills.

Attachments:

(edited by Caldeum.6059)

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

despite your opinion of the transfers, you have to give the guild RE, alot of respect.

they set up fight night (which was for HoD a blast! regardless of the wvw score at the time). their incredibly respectful, i was never trolled once or dance upon by anyone from RE, only from the “native” kaineng players

and honestly transfers are part of every server, no server is a transfer virgin, yeah my server got slaughtered by transfers, and yeah were tier 7 not tier 1, but honestly tier 7 has been amazing the last couple weeks, and i have no regreats

but anyways, hats off to RE for their work as a guild, and good luck to you and your alliance, i have been watching kainengs progress with interest. we will see how you do once you hit tier 3
Regards
Havvik

[Wake] main driver/GL

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

they set up fight night (which was for HoD a blast! regardless of the wvw score at the time). their incredibly respectful, i was never trolled once or dance upon by anyone from RE, only from the “native” kaineng players

Hey hey hey now! “Native Kaineng” is why these other Guilds came here and we don’t do “Dancing on bodies” unless there is a reason or out of mutual respect/rivalry.(I did it to DRs whenever they came into KBL for example and challenged them to take it away from me. :p It was fun and they always took me up on the challenge!)

Who was it dancing on your body btw?…Cause it is worth noting that we have had LOTS of random Transfers beyond the “Big Guilds”.

Edit: Hmmm…I could be a little wrong. Kaineng also had a LOT of players from PvE start playing once DR left. Those kinda players who quit when a fight is hard may well be the kind of players that “dance” and stuff…

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

gg you went to a bottom tier server, facerolled over the 5 guys that were on WvW, overwhelmed the residents, and now are gloating on the forums and pulling the elitism card saying you are better than everyone else. I have lost a lot of respect for you guys. And I feel sorry for the original residents of Kaineng.

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Sorry, Kaineng, but you will never have the respect you seem to want. Mass transfers are double-edged swords. They might cut through tiers, but they shred respect. No matter how hard you fight, you will always be seen as the ultimate bandwagon server. People will always write off your achievements. It’s not jealousy. More like pity.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

gg you went to a bottom tier server, facerolled over the 5 guys that were on WvW, overwhelmed the residents, and now are gloating on the forums and pulling the elitism card saying you are better than everyone else. I have lost a lot of respect for you guys. And I feel sorry for the original residents of Kaineng.

Lol, so far as anyone on Kaineng knows the OP isn’t even on the server? Not one of us has said we’re better than anyone else. We know we outnumber everyone in the last few tiers. Ya know…these things do happen!

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Funny…but Kaineng doesn’t do the “Elitism” stuff…had you read the thread, you would notice the person who made it isn’t even on our Server.

Congratulations: You look like a twit.

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Isn’t calling people twits a form of elitism?

[SU]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Sorry, Kaineng, but you will never have the respect you seem to want. Mass transfers are double-edged swords. They might cut through tiers, but they shred respect. No matter how hard you fight, you will always be seen as the ultimate bandwagon server. People will always write off your achievements. It’s not jealousy. More like pity.

I believe I can speak for my Server when I say this…Kaineng wants 2 things:
1) Good fights and fun.
2) To not be insulted.

Your respect?…It means nothing whatsoever to me. You are a name in the digital world with no real face…Why should I care whether or not you respect me?

in WvW

Posted by: Nina.4596

Nina.4596

Dragonbrand will put these guys in their place.

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

When your up against (whoever) for the 10th week in a row and losing again. You’ll wish you could transfer or that a guild could transfer to you. So yes I would say the transfers have kept WvW from going stale.

I also don’t think you realize that the guy you were referring to has been on Kain. Since it was T8 (hardly a bandwagoner) and that he himself has no power in MAKING guilds come or go. You calling the server a “bandwagon server” would mean that you were in fact trolling the server. Just accept it as a part of guild wars 2 and move on.

On another note, I’ve been looking forward to facing you guys for a long time Kain! (As of now) See you Friday

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Isn’t calling people twits a form of elitism?

Only if I did so like this:

“Haha! If you were like us, you would not be a twit, but you are! Haha! Now go back to your little hole and bury your head in the sand as we crush your teeny tiny Server beneath our middling sized Server Boots!”

That’s elitist!

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

On another note, I’ve been looking forward to facing you guys for a long time Kain! (As of now) See you Friday

Likewise! I sincerely hope we can get awesome fights out of this! I don’t know when your down-times are, I know Kaineng has few, so my only suggestion is to try and plan around those to keep us out when there’s only a few of you on! Thank-you by the by, it’s people like yourself that keep me coming to the forums despite the silly comments and such.

in WvW

Posted by: Nina.4596

Nina.4596

You guys better not lose Dragonbrand!!! and whoever the 3rd server is.