Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock x3!

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Okay folks Round 3!!

Lets begin by saying this: The drama was fun the first week, but not so much the second week. This week lets leave out all the drama and keep the thread clean. If someone from a different server is exploiting and such kindly inform them and report it to ANet. That’s the end of the matter, Mmmkay?

Well should be an interesting week considering Gandara’s Recent tourists are out hunting Piken guilds. We wish them luck with that.

Remember guys, Behave now!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Have fun everyone, hope to see loads of fights til the end!

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Dridia.9461

Dridia.9461

Gl everyone! Enjoyed the 2 last fights, hope it will be the same with this one!

Dridia Swan – Les Sauvages [LS]
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Congratz on 2nd win in a row AR!
Looks like Pikes and Grannies are going to be focusing each other again this week.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

It’s tense already. both sides went for our Garri. Both died >=] having fun so far lets keep it up.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

GL to all of us!

Umh no, Gandara won the first week

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

GL to all of us!

I think he already called this weeks winner mate

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

I have to commend RG (Gandara), they just took Garrison in the Pikey’s Border and even with it being quite well defended, you made it look easy. Very organised, very difficult to counter, I think it’s going to be a tough week with you on the field.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

I have to commend RG (Gandara), they just took Garrison in the Pikey’s Border and even with it being quite well defended, you made it look easy. Very organised, very difficult to counter, I think it’s going to be a tough week with you on the field.

By all accounts they’re coming to you next week. kitten tourists!

Then, if it’s still same match up I guess they go AR? lol.

Good luck everyone, hope for yet more good fights this week!

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

GL to all of us!

I think he already called this weeks winner mate

Yupps, I was already calling this weeks winner ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Been a busy evening already. Would be more interesting though if Piken and Gandara would pay atleast some attention to Augury instead of focusing completely to eachother before Augury walks away with this match like last week.

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Come home to Dark Site Luranni , come to warhammer’s server

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Had an AMAZING reset in EB. So many great fights! Not had this much fun in ages :P

Thanks to all who were there.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Thanks to RG for coming to EB for a while, we were getting bored farming the AR zerg, and I’m sure TUP were stuck for options having capped all of Gandara, so it was a welcome challenge You guys hit like trucks, and our wipe near WC was particularly painful, although I still don’t know how we didn’t manage to wipe you near Duri. Good luck to all servers for this week, looking forward to more good fights! o/

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Nice start on Gandara BL tonight as well. Nowhere near epic but we came and did what we needed to do with a few decent fights especially in Bay with it opened up. we just kept getting hammered by both AR and Gandara for hours there

Grats to the commander or raid lead that got hills during that initial 3 way fight nicely executed.

right off to bed we left the score with PS on top tso Ill see how it ticks over tomorrow when Im comatosed

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Okay folks Round 3!!

Lets begin by saying this: The drama was fun the first week, but not so much the second week. This week lets leave out all the drama and keep the thread clean. If someone from a different server is exploiting and such kindly inform them and report it to ANet. That’s the end of the matter, Mmmkay?

Well should be an interesting week considering Gandara’s Recent tourists are out farming Piken guilds. We wish them luck with that.

Tut Tut. OP is failing to start a thread even as he asks :P Don’t bait or troll “Recent tourists are out farming piken guilds..” Terrible attempt. “lets leave out all the drama and keep the thread clean..” Listen to your own words good sir.

As for Gandara tonight had a blast going to EB on reset (never go there by choice) prefer borderlands. Painted the town red had some nice fights.

Then the action we’ve been crying out for, been gagging for, and tbh been missing alot. GvG action. Has to be said easily the best action i’ve had against another guild. Win lose or draw? wait… no draws… Win or Lose was some epic fights in EB. Hoping for a weeks worth of the same.

Now if I can finally watch through Queccs video ;o

Cheers all for the fights. Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

If i owned a hat i would be most pleased to take it off in salute to AR right now….
Top hat would be even better

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

nice fights last week, here’s a vid of some of the fun ones I had:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK35ZDjmE9A&feature=youtu.be

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Sad to see a flyhacker after the reset, trying to destroy the weapons in the lord room of stonemist :-(

Not so much annoying but it is not “cool”.

I do not know if i can say his kingdom or his guild name or post screenshot.

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Nice start on Gandara BL tonight as well. Nowhere near epic but we came and did what we needed to do with a few decent fights especially in Bay with it opened up. we just kept getting hammered by both AR and Gandara for hours there

Grats to the commander or raid lead that got hills during that initial 3 way fight nicely executed.

right off to bed we left the score with PS on top tso Ill see how it ticks over tomorrow when Im comatosed

lol Screen don’t look at the score,,, just logged in this morning and we are on 60 pts lol such is life on PS haha, guess we have to go get it all back again tonight! RAWR!

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Okay folks Round 3!!

Well should be an interesting week considering Gandara’s Recent tourists are out farming Piken guilds. We wish them luck with that.

Tut Tut. OP is failing to start a thread even as he asks :P Don’t bait or troll “Recent tourists are out farming piken guilds..” Terrible attempt. “lets leave out all the drama and keep the thread clean..” Listen to your own words good sir.

As for Gandara tonight had a blast going to EB on reset (never go there by choice) prefer borderlands. Painted the town red had some nice fights.

Then the action we’ve been crying out for, been gagging for, and tbh been missing alot. GvG action. Has to be said easily the best action i’ve had against another guild. Win lose or draw? wait… no draws… Win or Lose was some epic fights in EB. Hoping for a weeks worth of the same.

Now if I can finally watch through Queccs video ;o

Cheers all for the fights. Kind regards TUP

Ah my good sir, I apologise. I wrote this tired and wrote ‘farming’ in the meaning of ‘hunting’. I have changed it.

Edit: I realise we’ve had a less than friendly two weeks, but try not to see every post as trolling or baiting first, and maybe a simple mistake. I plan to do likewise.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Screenager.7804

lol Screen don’t look at the score,,, just logged in this morning and we are on 60 pts lol such is life on PS haha, guess we have to go get it all back again tonight! RAWR!

Nnoooooooooooooooes! all my precious precious pointesees precious … hmm maye I should go watch the hobit instead tonight :P

Screenager
characterselect.net

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Congratulations on twin humiliation, piken square. Now prepare for triple humiliation!
- Mesmer from Gandara

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Posted by: rogtak.2708

rogtak.2708

Master of Timespace.2548
Congratulations on twin humiliation, piken square. Now prepare for triple humiliation!
- Mesmer from Gandara

keep it civil . peace !

piken square

KA
piken square

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

- Mesmer from Gandara

you can only kiss my dagger pugtard

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Dridia.9461

Dridia.9461

You guys are funny, you have no chance to win cuz AR are just better.
Seriously, i got a lot of fun on the reset, some piken and gandara on our bordeland. Just meet a stubborn nec from piken who absolutely want to capture a supply camp alone :P that was funny during a while ^^

Dridia Swan – Les Sauvages [LS]
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

- Mesmer from Gandara

Considering we don’t have as high as a popular as the other two servers, I’d say Piken is doing a marvelous job =) And all things aside, I rarely get killed by a Gandaran – Even with two enemies against me, I’m still able to come out on top.

Only times I get killed is whenever a random zerg runs by and steamrolls the entire vicinity.

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

Come home to Dark Site Luranni , come to warhammer’s server

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. /hugs!

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Don’t worry too much Screenanger i managed to get our 1/3rd of EB back and capped whole of Piken border, also Hills on AR border coz i wanted to play around a bit. Some nice fights, least there were some people trying to defend the stuff we were taking!

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: sandvich.8259

sandvich.8259

When this match up is over it’s going to take weeks to clean the Piken blood from my armor.

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Stop with the population thing, at any time the servers are only outmanned for no more than an hour in certain borderlands even at 5am…..

Yes I just woke up and no I’m not proud of that fact lol

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

You guys are funny, you have no chance to win cuz AR are just better.

If you Augury Rock guys are so good or better than Gandara or PS, why the hell you’re in this bracket like 3rd time?!

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

@ Sandvich, what guild are you in?
@ Loco, that’s what most thieves do, the fact that you came on to these forums to complain about him /laugh -ing at you means he succeeded in trolling you good and proper.

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

lol alot of people at it already

Thanks for the fights last night bob, was good practice/different challenge… some very nice fights i watched them back on a stream and saw they were alot closer than i thought for most of them and the similarities, the fight outside SM was like ballet.

Those fights did go alot better than when it was 12 vs 34 haha earlier on before meeting but that is our mentality summed up, we fight no matter what odds

For those from Gandara who played Last wed, ill post this for you

Sadly Techincal issues meant i couldnt play, but looked like plenty of good fights happend, This is Kratoon’s first video, love the music choice, although the camera part needs a bit of polishing due to experience Hope you enjoy

Kind Regards
TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

@ Sandvich, what guild are you in?
@ Loco, that’s what most thieves do, the fact that you came on to these forums to complain about him /laugh -ing at you means he succeeded in trolling you good and proper.

Well yeah, it just get annoyed with cowardly players/tactics, should be used to it by now :p

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

To be fair, a thief play is geared towards sneaky sneaky and although it’s annoying to be taken down after or during a fight… they’re given the stealth to make you poop yourself.

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Screenager.7804

Don’t worry too much Screenanger i managed to get our 1/3rd of EB back and capped whole of Piken border, also Hills on AR border coz i wanted to play around a bit. Some nice fights, least there were some people trying to defend the stuff we were taking!

Good game :-) nice to see

I might be in tonight for a bit for nothing serious. Sat is a quiet one for me due to the reset hangover… there is not enough coffeeeee

Screenager
characterselect.net

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Funny posts already, although I have to disagree with the outmanned comment. Aside from prime time, all of last week and on reset – had outmanned buff for several hours during the night across multiple zones. Its not a complaint, just a statement of fact. We actually thrive on it.

Kindly quit the we’re better than you – cause our score is better posts. Quite a chuckle. Thats like saying we have the best international rugby team, cause this one time at bandcamp we played new zealand when they had 1 player against our full team and ye we totally won.

No but seriously, its quite refreshing to have some tight fights against old friends.

To gandara and AR im hoping for another weeks good smushing!

Kudos

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Then stop the “omg outmanz” comments please!

I would take a outman buff and have organized groups like Piken anyday!

Take it away Mr Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

That was to all servers! Lets keep up the good fighting. The match up with Piken and AR have made me enjoy the game more. Good fights all over

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Lots of fun tonight. [Dius] did some roaming and we faced [COTG] a few times! Better luck next time! ;p

I also lol’d that after defending Bay for such a long time, AR just kept going on with trebbing. We took out atleast 8+ trebs with our own siege. We also took down loads of catapults etc. It was a long siege and then, Piken suddenly took your Garisson! xD

Thanks Piken Square!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

GG to everyone in EB at start of evening down in AR corner then in AR BL tonight, have to say gg to the mixture of PS players that tagged onto the BOON raid especially in AR BL great job on taking the keeps just scrapped the garrison was epic o/

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

lol alot of people at it already

Thanks for the fights last night bob, was good practice/different challenge… some very nice fights i watched them back on a stream and saw they were alot closer than i thought for most of them and the similarities, the fight outside SM was like ballet.

Those fights did go alot better than when it was 12 vs 34 haha earlier on before meeting but that is our mentality summed up, we fight no matter what odds

For those from Gandara who played Last wed, ill post this for you

Sadly Techincal issues meant i couldnt play, but looked like plenty of good fights happend, This is Kratoon’s first video, love the music choice, although the camera part needs a bit of polishing due to experience Hope you enjoy

Kind Regards
TUP

I have to say when you put the “I’m still standing song” I laughed.

thanks for sharing

I did not see my corpse in that video so I’m ok with it :p

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Had a great fun night! =)

COTG and DT gave as good as they got which made for some fun fights here and there!

AR, you were kitten persistent at Bay, shame you got your Garrison ’Pikey’d’… No? Okay

Here’s too more enjoyable fights this week! =)

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Kindly quit the we’re better than you – cause our score is better posts. Quite a chuckle. Thats like saying we have the best international rugby team, cause this one time at bandcamp we played new zealand when they had 1 player against our full team and ye we totally won.

No but seriously, its quite refreshing to have some tight fights against old friends.

To gandara and AR im hoping for another weeks good smushing!

Kudos

Hi mate I think you are confusing SPVP with WvW the fact of the matter is that so far in WvW match up both Gandara and AR have been better than you as we have both won in the match ups. You have the ability to maintain the integrity of your guild blobs in mobility between maps but the price you pay for that is you cannot compete in WvW terms over the course of a match against servers with the population that Gandara and AR have.

If you had the the population that we both have you would have to radically adapt your playstyle anyway.

I am not having a pop at you at all mate just saying enjoy the fact that when your guild is online and playing you can enjoy yourself without queues and annoying randoms but deal with the fact that you cannot be competitive against our 2 servers in WvW terms over the course of a match in the long term.

Its true that with a superhuman effort you guys are strong enough to maybe beat us or AR one week but as this is a 24/7 365 day a year game you cannot sustain that.

Anyway, enjoy the match up and hopefully we have a few more.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

well RG is communicating with other guilds to get free badges and kills.. dont think this is allowed

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in WvW

Pryda.8257

well RG is communicating with other guilds to get free badges and kills.. dont think this is allowed

We need badges so much yes.

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

sharing is caring

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

hahaha how stupid can people be.

U mean organising guild versus guild fight with balanced numbers to have great head to head on fights? kitten that must be illegal in guild wars. kitten pug casual players…

I have gathered around 10k badges in my chars lifetime, you think anyone of our players need badges or bags?

Great fights anyway, TUP is top guild in piken. Quite the opposite of “free kills”.

[TA]

(edited by Sabull.5670)

in WvW

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

well actually u can see u farm them without losses pretty easy.. u may not need bags or badges but kills for the archievment….nuff said A-net will judge

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in WvW

Pryda.8257

We can get more kills by going in Eternal Battleground so call the police if you want, I’m streaming if they need proof.

Anyway thank you TUP and guilds on Gandara/PS borderland.

Red Guard [RG]