Piken Square WvW is full

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

I would laugh if they move to vabbi on the 28th and start again so they can controll who going in I think it’s sad to see a decent sever that really does well in wvw get spoiled I hope it works out for you … All the best from [YAK] Gandara

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: dmytro.9360

dmytro.9360

Guilds and players will transfer to successful server. This is inescapable. I’m sorry.
If you go up to the upper tiers, you can not avoid the queues to WvW.

Just stop playing WvW till paid transfer. No other options.

Ukrainian Alliance [UA] /w Amarantu

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

I doubt this will help, in fact I suspect it will make it worse. This is a gaming community, typically filled with people who enjoy spreading malice.

Not that there is any damage left to be done anyhow.

Server is collapsing and community scouting escape routes.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

I think there’s a lot of drama and overreacting in this thread. I’m on Piken and have played the entire week and weekend and I never wait more than 20 at max for a queue. Piken has slowly been rising rank and sure there will be server hoppers but so what, Piken has a solid community that sticks with the server and it’s also the only European RP server which brings a lot of maturity and a nice atmosphere in Divinity Reach and other cities that other servers don’t have.

Going to an American server is also no option for any serious pvp’er unless you consider fighting tower npc’s while your enemy players aren’t yet home as pvp.

This might be what it appears to be on Piken, but being part of the WvW community, on the forums, contacts in the guild etc, unfortunately most of the WvW guilds that made our server what it is, are leaving the server due to the horrendous Q’s. Without the guild raids, the server itself will fall down the rankings rapidly, and the server community will fall apart. Such a shame, but thats band wagoners for you the damage is done.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

whatever the server is you will choose, i hope that we (kodash) will meet you again as soon as possible. consider this when coosing the new server

sad story, that you see yourself forced to change because of that free transfers

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

I think there’s a lot of drama and overreacting in this thread. I’m on Piken and have played the entire week and weekend and I never wait more than 20 at max for a queue. Piken has slowly been rising rank and sure there will be server hoppers but so what, Piken has a solid community that sticks with the server and it’s also the only European RP server which brings a lot of maturity and a nice atmosphere in Divinity Reach and other cities that other servers don’t have.

Going to an American server is also no option for any serious pvp’er unless you consider fighting tower npc’s while your enemy players aren’t yet home as pvp.

This might be what it appears to be on Piken, but being part of the WvW community, on the forums, contacts in the guild etc, unfortunately most of the WvW guilds that made our server what it is, are leaving the server due to the horrendous Q’s. Without the guild raids, the server itself will fall down the rankings rapidly, and the server community will fall apart. Such a shame, but thats band wagoners for you the damage is done.

I can’t find the original post to quote, but the thing about American servers really isn’t true. A lot of the top 2 or 3 tier servers have pretty good European coverage, so joining the few servers up there without would give you plenty of opponents to fight against.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Alfven.4581

Alfven.4581

As a member of Piken Square and a member of a small WvW guild I find this post quite astonishing and very unrepresentative. For the last week decisions have been made by the larger guilds of piken square in response to a fear that, before paid transfers, our server is going to be overrun by bandwagon guilds who will push up queue time and are not “types” so to speak.

Piken Square is a friendly, inclusive RP server with a great WvW community. Our PvE has maybe suffered (below lvl 80 lands) from having such a devoted and hard working WvW community but there are great RP events that go on every week (check them out on our enjin page if anyone is interested). I find it so utterly baffling that anyone thinks they have the right to dictate whether people should come to our server. They DO NOT represent everyone on piken square nor should they place themselves as such. Their actions are churlish and smack of self superiority and I hope they don’t detract anyone from joining our great community whether PvEr of WvWr.
Server sizes, queue times are an issue to be dealt with by ArenaNet. I have never waited more than 30 minutes play WvW and I think this is not an unreasonable waiting time. Especially considering the other excellent benefits of being on an active, lively server.

Everyone has paid their £40 for this game and how you spend your time playing and on what server is your own business. I understand that it maybe frustrating for some larger guilds not to be able to play together at peak times however this is your own problem and you should consider whether being on a medium-high population server really suits the needs of your guild . It would be a shame to lose any large guild from piken but I do not see how this dictatorial stance on WvW helps our community.

What really makes WvW great is having a collective of dedicated large and small guilds, talented individual players and organised commanders. Play when you can, help when you can but don’t turn our server into some kind of bureaucratic dictatorship that takes it self too seriously, bullies its members and puts it’s demands above the good of the community.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

1.Check forum Alfven. It’s WvWvW. Go to a rpg treath
2. we paid 40 something and we are not gooing to stay in queues cos a noobs cannot create a party
3. They are not looking for your rpg actions
4. It’s only our problem www players , you can always rpg with your new firends in two weeks with Vabbi As we know Bandwagoners love your rpg!

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Cal.1985

Cal.1985

@Alfven
We are talking about WvW only, not PvE. Wrong section.

“Server sizes, queue times are an issue to be dealt with by ArenaNet.”

Really? You don`t have issues with queue? And please tell me how they are gonna be resolved.

You are a single player who waits 30 minutes, imagine a guild trying to get members inside with the buggy queue. Now I respect your thoughts and what you are saying but coming and speaking only for yourself without considering everything is hm selfish no? The server is in really bad shape atm. I don`t see it how it can get better if more selfish people join.

Cal Dae | Tainted | Piken Square

(edited by Cal.1985)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: carnivorum.5038

carnivorum.5038

Alfven, consider thinking a bit forward. And not only about pve part of the community.

Having, as you stated, 30 min queue might be normal for you, while you play some pve or something. I payed for game for WvW, only. So it turns out to be “stuck at pc not to miss a queue” thing for me. And more people coming, longer you wait. 30 mins is too much already, welcome each and everyone and have what you deserve: eternal queulands, low tier, lack of coordination and constant LA overflow. And, eventually, loosing all those precious [irony]roleplayers[/irony] you found with transfer – since whey will grind gold to get out of a dead server. Moreover, as roleplayer, you might like doing dungeons, right? The best place to get yourself a party is LA. oh no, wait, its constat overflow! And since there’s multiple oflow instances of LA, your chances of finding Piken players willing to do a dungeon are even worse.

As for guild raids, its much worse than for a single player, since you need to get as much of your guys as possible, since you do feel bad for those who werent able to queue an hour before the raid start and are stuck not only being unable to enjoy the game but watching fellow guildies having fun.

With guesting you have 2 options:
a) Having overflow of pve guys who came for the free karma in wvw and free bonuses from wvw, with whom you can do that low level pve. And having none of the guilds that made Piken renown for its battle spirit on these forums.
b) Guest on the world which is pve orientated to do a dungeon if you cant find party here. And have Piken being Piken, not a Pikentide*.

And its way too doubtful that we will get even 1% of roleplayers with these transfers, since they are completely related with paid transfers coming soon.

*not an insult, i do feel sorry for you guys with all that hopping ruining your server

Piken Square
Ram Built Yoda Need [GG]

(edited by carnivorum.5038)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: hrkljus.1243

hrkljus.1243

It seems the demise of Piken Square has started. Near the beginning of the week the server was about to move up to T2, now if things stay the same the server is dropping to T4.

Also @Alfven, I commend you for your mature attitude which we unfortunately don’t see as often now, just a few points:

>I understand that it maybe frustrating for some larger guilds not to be able to play together at peak times however this is your own problem and you should consider whether being on a medium-high population server really suits the needs of your guild.

The thing is, up until a few weeks ago, Piken’s WvW population wasn’t medium to high, it was at most medium and as such it was a perfect place for all the core guilds. Now it isn’t for obvious reasons I won’t reiterate. Is it really fair to tell the old guilds that they should move because some new people came here with their own plans and goals?

>but don’t turn our server into some kind of bureaucratic dictatorship that takes it self too seriously, bullies its members and puts it’s demands above the good of the community.

I believe I speak for most, if not all the guilds, when I say the only thing they take seriously is having fun (with your guild, of course).
And to have fun with your guild, all you need is the ability to get your guild raid into a map and have a reasonable community to coordinate with.

And with so many new arrivals, the first one is thrown out of the window. The second one is not necessarily gone too, but that does seem to be the case with us.

So this is unfortunately why most of the core guilds are now looking for a new place to call home.

Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

@Alfven regarding the the dictatorship comment, m8 when it comes to Piken there’s two communities the RP and the WvW and they both have their own forums. The WvW community forums is well advertised and we held weekly TS meetings for all to attend regardless of what camp you belong to, the WvW community does not lock out RP we very much intended for you guys to have representation among us to unite us under one community in WvW.

Last Friday Piken guilds and players came out in such force to take part and express their concerns that we broke the TS channel, if none of your guys represented your community in this meeting when all options where discussed you can hardly claim the result a dictatorship or a selfish act.

When many decided enough was enough it was done in the presence of a great number of piken everyone had their chance to speak and debate the matter im sorry if this did not include representation from RP’s but that is not our fault as the door was always open if even one of you wished to vote by proxy on behalf of your community.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Sorry to see so much hard work come undone so easily. Especially those who put their time and effort into creating (what seemed from the outside) a great WvW community.

Good luck to those rebuilding & also to those leaving for pastures new.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

Sad to hear all the hard work you guys have put in has been trashed and I genuinely hope it doesn’t end in the break up of a great community.

If the worse comes to the worst and you decide the only viable option is to move and you want to move together, you know you will all be welcome on GH.

Despite all the rumours about us recruiting huge numbers, surprisingly we still don’t have any primetime queues. Go figure

Best of luck,

Tich

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

A bad timing in moving up Tier3/4 lead to this sadly. Even if paid transfer won’t stop transfers, it will reduce the amount of puggies doing it.

Red Guard [RG]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

If any Piken Square guilds are still deciding on a new server do consider going across the Atlantic and picking Tarnished Coast. We need more Euro and Oceanic coverage and you will find the transition from an RP server to an RP server extremely easy.

We are in Tier 2 currently and have our share of hardcore WvW guilds and players as well. Whisper/Mail me in-game or send a message over here if you guys are considering moving over.

We have no queue issues at all. Only queues are on reset and during NA primetime (2/4 maps).

Sincerely,
Theon

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Any guilds or players with an interest in WvW will NOT be welcome on Piken. Today we lost another core guild that helped build our community due to lengthy queues created by freeloaders.

As posted above, look at all the servers which actually want players before considering Piken and if you do end up there, expect a lot of hostility. Pikey’s are kitten off.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

http://www.reddit.com/r/StaleBread/comments/173288/switch_to_piken_square_before_20130127/

A guild joined the only EU server not recruiting… despite its ques issues… oh my gawd what a facepalm…

There is going to be do much drama on my server this week, because of selfish idiots moving to a server with ques issues because they assume its med pop theres plenty of room without checking the forums, or even contacting the wvw community… the population of server has no reference to the active WvW population… People have been warned and yet still want to come join, and if everyone has that same idea those ques will become twice as long… or core guilds who built the community up will leave to another server because of score obesssed guilds/players…

That dont for one second think, hey lets join a lower tier server and build up a community… no they would rather do the easy and stupid thing, lets join a esatablished and overflowing community and maybe perhaps destroy it…

Any new guild to piken expect a hostile reception… your not going to get the heros welcome you easymoders desire…

There are so many other decent servers around actively recruiting… that i just dont get it why you dont chose them… I see people building communities left right and centre and they have space…

people are like 50 people wont have a impact… thats total arogance right there, 50 people on ques which already are 1 hour+ for each bl…

So why are people joining the server not recruiting… when they obviously didnt come for the wvw community, as they didnt contact it before hand… so they came here for space to play as a guild? there is no space to play…

Its just a shambles of the Free xfers still killing communities because of guilds with that attitude. It will be a shame to see any Piken original leave and be replaced by people like that, Piken will not be Piken anymore.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

(edited by Wamgor.9347)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Drop down a tier to the Northern SP server. Balanced pvE server so its for all types of guilds, we just need more coverage in WvW. Come and join in on the fun.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Piken community is going to change server at 26-27. I’m going to see the bandwagoners

Is this true?

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Piken community is going to change server at 26-27. I’m going to see the bandwagoners

Is this true?

Community wide transfer has been on the table as a backup plan for worst case scenario ever since they announced the paid transfers. With more and more fairweather players coming in everyday, and queues getting longer and longer, it´s becoming painfully obvious that it´s the only way to salvage atleast small part of the community.
Since there´s so many guilds with different goals, not all of them will end up on the same server in case of transfer i´m afraid, so we will likely never see the piken community as it used to be.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Krosan.2890

I hope the lower tiers won’t be the victim again =(. We are already looking onto 2-3 weeks of having 2 supply camps and a tower against RoS since they triple our numbers.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

all tiers will be effected, because the ranking system is broken… all the free movement, and two servers collapsing creating mass movement and effectively w2 matchups instead of w3 that game was designed for…

The Rankings did look fairly settled a few weeks ago before blacktide then AS self destruction… if that was to happen to PS as well… the ripple effect would trickle down the tiers until the dust settled… so 2 dead servers atm = alot of spoilt matchups until they hit the bottom…

If Anet had fixed this issue alot sooner, wouldnt be facing these issues…

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Krosan.2890

The dead servers moving to the lowest tier is what unbalances more then just their original matchups. And people can blame Anet all they want but in the end its the players that keep moving whenever their not 100% happy and unbalance the tiers all the time.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: MariuszGGG.3892

MariuszGGG.3892

farewell Piken….

Tryper – Pax Mortis
“Death From Above!” – anonymous engineer’s last
words after switching kits in the air.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

farewell Piken….

Cya Mariusz. Best of luck from VII.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Swifter.6451

Swifter.6451

A long time guild leaves, 2 new guilds spring up from nowhere.

Sad day.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

good luck at your new home Pax, great guild shame to see leave PS… can understand and respect why… your new server is lucky to have a friendly organised community guild… and your replacements on PS are just fail bandwagon trolls who have no idea what PS is or was about… probally no idea that its a roleplay server, probally no idea about the ques…

Just Karma Train Bandwagon Zergers… great job on your lack of homework on servers before final free transfer guys really…

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Arena net still don;t know what balanse, Wvwvw are and most important don;t know MMO. Most important part is community and Anet killed next one. Gratz

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

When will the two roleplaying servers unite and form one Roleplaying SUPERSERVER?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Good luck pax from HoB.
the brainless guilds who keep rolling here with such a clear message that WvW is Full!! its unbelievable anyway a bump from me to keep this post prominent.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Apollothirteen.7201

Apollothirteen.7201

Last night Necrosis could not get a full raid in BLs. We are thinking of leaving too. That Us server looks good. I’ve played Warhammer in a US server for 3 years and it was awesome. Will consider it. Especially since Pax and Red Guard left. I know more guilds are thinking about it. Maybe we should coordinate our transfers and start all over again somewhere else.

We worked so hard to make a low tier server so strong and climb the tiers. We won’t be here to watch Piken drop down the tiers like a brick.

Apollotech-Engi
Leader and commander of Necrosis[Necr] Greek pvp Community
Proud to be in Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Drakonian.8279

Drakonian.8279

If any WvW oriented players or Guilds are looking at moving to NA servers please consider Sea of Sorrows, we are in NA tier 1 and would really appreciate some extra hands (or mouses) against the JQ in the european time zone =)

(edited by Drakonian.8279)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Hey guys, I just wanted to point out for any individual players / small guilds that ET really needs some night time players. We have about 20-30 aussies and asian players that have come over to this server with us and it’s a little empty. The wvw is pretty even during the day also but SF has a pretty all right night force for t8 which pops its head out sometimes. Honestly, if you want to make a difference and build a great community with us we’ll welcome you with open arms. Just send me a mail if interested.

Every player counts here so come get us some diversity in our community

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

I would also like to strongly encourage people to consider Tarnished Coast. We have an excellent community that is filled in all aspects of the game. We have a flourishing RP’ing community, many strong WvW guilds who actually work together and get along, and a very strong PVE community to boot.

We have no queue times at all during EU or Oceanic prime time for WvW and could certainly use more. Our NA crew is very capable, but every night we still have one or two maps that have no queues.

If you’re looking for a great community, don’t miss this opportunity to transfer over for free or you may have to pay for it later.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Just one final word from me as well. Tarnished Coast has had a couple of guilds transfer over but it is just a few — hardly a ‘jump on the bandwagon’ sort of scenario. Our WvW coverage need during European prime time is still very large. You won’t be playing by yourself by any means — we have people on during these times, it just isn’t enough to cover all 4 maps. Nor will you be ‘PvDoor-ing’. The other NA servers in the top tiers all have players online during these hours and they will fight you extremely hard.

Feel free to check us out at tcgw2.com and chat with any of our members to see if you would like to join us in an extremely competitive WvW environment and in a server community that is extremely welcoming.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

(edited by Karuna.1357)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Soru.6918

Soru.6918

kick some of these hacker guilds playin unfair and then you guys will have fun again…
everytime these losers come, many ppl quit wvw and then nothing is going on, even some of piken said that its not funny to play with these guys…and most are from one guild who are often playing wvw. the sad part is, anet doesnt punish any buguser or hacker, thats why they can use it so obviously, even in spvp…hope you will watch better after reading this and start/keep reporting these loser…right now ppl keep quiting gw2 because of this…

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

hey just out of curiosity, why you are struggling in T3??? Expected Piken to be the next Deso/SFR with many organized guilds but why you are struffling when you servers is full? Did many Pugs joined your server or what is the main problem? thanks in advance

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Quantity is not quality. The core guilds which were the force behind Pikens rise can’t get their raid groups in anymore. Now there are just pugs and bandwagoners who expect to get carried to higher tiers and are getting hammered in the lakes. Some core guilds have left already and who knows what will happen before the deadline…

Aurora Glade – VII

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

R.I.P Piken Square.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

EB at 23:00 GM time +1 had the outmanned buff.. lolz, what happened to the server?

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Cal.1985

Cal.1985

Tier 8 here we come…

Cal Dae | Tainted | Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: hrkljus.1243

hrkljus.1243

EB at 23:00 GM time +1 had the outmanned buff.. lolz, what happened to the server?

Bandwagoners don’t play when we lose, core guilds started leaving the server.

Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Theagenes.7403

Theagenes.7403

Bandwaggoners joined the pain train and made all core guilds quit.
Its a shame, it was a good opportunity for PS, but now i guess its far too late for us.

Council Member of [siN] – Seven Intincts
www.seveninstincts.com
Piken Square.[ES]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Where are your core guilds leaving to?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

Where are your core guilds leaving to?

A bit silly to ask this in a public forum after core guilds like ourselves were forced to leave due to bandwagoners. Do you honestly think we’ll publish such information whilst free transfers are still available? We’ve found a new home and we’ll protect it at all costs. We have server pride, unlike the bandwagoners.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

PS!!! gandara waits tou

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

Tier 8 here we come…

oh, Vabbi, we r coming

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Deko.3905

Deko.3905

Chill,we just started playing !

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Lotyh.8795

Lotyh.8795

Core guilds leaving PS, sad but true story. GL PX
Keep an eye on Jarul he is really sneaky <3

Lotyh – Guardian – Inglorious Basterds – Piken Square