Piken Square vs Augury Rock vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

True story, but some servers do tend to use the “tactic” more than others. Still, people should stop complaining about it, especially towards people on other servers, because their own server zergs as well, and yet they don’t complain about that.

If you want to complain so badly, complain at ArenaNet :P

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Its the beggining of something new.Right now everyone will zerg.But be patient..there will always be those that will think outside the box and find ways not only to counter the blop wars but also to effectivly extinguish them.

A blop can break in many more blops..and that is much more effective.I saw it a couple of times in this match up.Really epic battles!

Necrosis will be in Red Borderlands today.Come say hello

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Don’t know yet which map Nug will be going to today, probably the one with the least amount of blue :P (piken color)

- edit

We’re on AR border

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Scnd going to our home borderlands tonight, hope to see some guilds there!

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: Zajo.5946

Zajo.5946

RS I don’t care if you blob or zerg or what ever. I really don’t. But know this, using 7-8 golems to take keeps are not good tactic or great knowledge. It shows lack of skill.

It’s one thing to use as last resort, it’s another to abuse as first.

Anet, there needs to be a golem cap, or a golem nerf. There is no reason why a fully upgraded keep should be allowed to be rushed in less then 1 minute.

Lower skilled servers will abuse this fact to cap keeps/towers.

in WvW

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Hello from FG, good fights over the weekend. We hope this keeps up and thank those from both servers who stand and fight rather than running. The footage below was a mix of fighting between Friday/Saturday. Enjoy and see you on the battlefield!

in WvW

Centrix.4065

RS I don’t care if you blob or zerg or what ever. I really don’t. But know this, using 7-8 golems to take keeps are not good tactic or great knowledge. It shows lack of skill.

It’s one thing to use as last resort, it’s another to abuse as first.

Anet, there needs to be a golem cap, or a golem nerf. There is no reason why a fully upgraded keep should be allowed to be rushed in less then 1 minute.

Lower skilled servers will abuse this fact to cap keeps/towers.

Hey I remember you. We were at hills together (was on my newbie Mesmer)

That Golem rush was ridiculous indeed. I agree that it shouldn’t be possible for a fully upgraded keep with lots of defensive siege to be capped in 50 sec. Although, our server has also done this, so it’s not entirely fair to blame it on RS.

Unfortunately I can’t finish the raid with my guild today, I have to stop early. But our new commander was doing a pretty fine job today and I wish him gl the rest of the evening

in WvW

Posted by: Eolehyene.9084

Eolehyene.9084

Unfortunately I can’t finish the raid with my guild today, I have to stop early. But our new commander was doing a pretty fine job today and I wish him gl the rest of the evening

You had a little technical help this evening, AR’s TS was down. Still good job guys

[Tz] Warrior
“Come on hit me, hit me, please, some more,
While my team pounds you into the floor.”

in WvW

Centrix.4065

You had a little technical help this evening, AR’s TS was down. Still good job guys

Explains the lack of AR players in their home border today. But Riverside gave us enough to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Zajo.5946

Zajo.5946

That Golem rush was ridiculous indeed. I agree that it shouldn’t be possible for a fully upgraded keep with lots of defensive siege to be capped in 50 sec. Although, our server has also done this, so it’s not entirely fair to blame it on RS.

Hello

And yes I know that. Think it’s just as bad whom ever does it. I pointed out RS as this is a common thing from them. However humans tend to abuse faulty mechanics and in the end I blame the op:ness of golems. Golem cap, golem nerf or maybe a final upgrade in a keep to counter golem attacks could be implemented.

in WvW

Posted by: Bucholio.5387

Bucholio.5387

Well, some of you Pikens really should man up and stop QQing about every little thing. It gets a little bit too much.

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

EB was a mess today, had 60 man zerg from Riverside attacking SM and at the same time a 60 man zerg at Keep. I had my plan but my psu overheated (again) but I am flattered that both servers hit with alot of numbers during my command, must say something
and the fighting against the AR zerg at ogres was fun (especially the flank with 6 people).

and beware… GG is going to raid again soon…

edit: please stop QQ’ing about QQ’ing please, its at least half as annoying.

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hello from FG, good fights over the weekend. We hope this keeps up and thank those from both servers who stand and fight rather than running. The footage below was a mix of fighting between Friday/Saturday. Enjoy and see you on the battlefield!

Ye was indeed fun ……gj too both servers…keep it up.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Devo.7329

Devo.7329

did the french give up for this week? other than Piken BL it seems AR no where to be seen?

Octobeast [TNTD] – Piken Sqr
UO/DAOC/L2/Aion/WAR/TERA

in WvW

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

Come on french guys. We took your Keep in EB again 2-3 hours ago. We will go for fully upgrade it. Lets see if we can hold it longer then 15 hours this time.

It is a great time at EB again this night…even when i will be dead tomorrow. I never wanted to command tonight xd i wanted to sleep QQ…QQ..

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Had a couple of nice fights vs VR and Echo tonight in our own borderlands!

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Any chance i can speak to the TIA guild leader from Riverside please.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Good morning!

Yet another fine day to WvW

- edit

Guess not. RS cheater on piken border -.- First he gets his pet into greenlake and almost caps the tower without even entering it (all walls/gates were up and his pet was fighting the lord…) we managed to stop him, but couldn’t find where he was (only saw his pet). Later tried to cap greenwater with 2 others. He killed the 2 others and I ran away. I was at the roof of the archway near the sentry and when I looked back he was ressing the NPCs. 2 seconds later, he is right behind me and kills me. 1 of the others describes to me that right after ressing the npc’s it looked like he moved ultrafast (as if it was lag) to the arch where I was (the ally describing it to me at the time did not know I was there)

When will we get an option to report someone for hacking? I mentioned it a few days ago too, 99% of the time, the 5 options you get when you report someone don’t apply to why you’re reporting them. I really get the idea ArenaNet gets these reports and thinks “Reported for botting? No, this isnt a bot, ignore”.

Anyways, just wanted to share my very first experience of a cheater. At first it wasn’t clear yet, but how he managed to get his pet in our tower AND what happened at lake, kinda makes it pretty obvious. He’s from the guild [NoX] (i believe it stands for Equinox, I didn’t pay that much attention at the guildname)

Again, just sharing the story, not blaming anyone other than the guy who did it.

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Good fights last night at RS border. RS nice show with garrison defense, insane battle.

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

WTF was happened yesterday at the RS border? There was freakin incredible LAAAAAAGS! 1-2 sec lag before skill use. Dolyak’s physical model was in front of graphical model at the 300 distance. In the same time there was NO queues at this border.

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in WvW

Posted by: Borba.7914

Borba.7914

Good fights last night at RS border. RS nice show with garrison defense, insane battle.

Indeed that were some really tough fights. I had skilldelays up to 20 sec :-(

But how the hell did AR manage to cap our keep while we were fighting against the big AR and PS zergs between garrison and sunnyhill?

(edited by Borba.7914)

in WvW

Posted by: rogtak.2708

rogtak.2708

anet, get more tech guys pls. stop the weird pve content effort pls.

we could feel the epicness of some battles in rs bl yesterday nite. sadly lagging killed all the joy. im sure both sides experienced it. still. keep up the good fights people.

KA
piken square

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

WTF was happened yesterday at the RS border? There was freakin incredible LAAAAAAGS! 1-2 sec lag before skill use. Dolyak’s physical model was in front of graphical model at the 300 distance. In the same time there was NO queues at this border.

Maybe WvW just went belly up as usual, because there sure was hours of queues yesterday… I think I spent 3 hours trying to get into any borderland and EB O.o

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

PS please do never again complain about Blobs, Zergs and Masses;-)
Insane Numbers actual, but as you know i can handle this^^.
Last Question, did you get more than 2 Guilds from Desolation at all?
Just wondering.

Greets Myrmi

btw……..nice Fight in our garrison last night, you attacked with golems shame on you, just wanna be little ironic;-)

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

I have hardly had any skill-lag or delay from the WvW patch but then yesterday it was there for me aswell & kitten it was really bad. Even in small-scale fight ( small 10-15pp) not the big open zerg-fests. Did aNet kill a couple of servers or what the hell happened yesterday, havent bin on yet today but really hope its fixed.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Tasty border Riverside!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Scribe of Salmacis.7054

Scribe of Salmacis.7054

Just want to say that for quite some time now, I’ve seen guild O C B [OCB] from AR around. Mostly in situations in which a few players skirmish, cap camps and do frequent small-scale damage.

Perhaps you’re not huge duelists, but I’d say that you must be of considerable tactical value to your server, the way you seem better coordinated, and have the resilience to return time after time, regardless of wipes. Genuinely good job. I mean it.

It’s irritating. xD

Bessaria – Guardian & al, [DVG], previously [KA] [Scnd] – Pikunah Square

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

we are near to break our record from the first time we took OL this week. almost at 15 hours. Lets see how long we can hold this.

Edit: As far as i know we got only one guild from Desolation and that is FG
but there are some other guilds like DEAD or NoE from other server (dont remember from where)
also i think we have a good amount of new friendlies.

Piken Square

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Just want to say that for quite some time now, I’ve seen guild O C B [OCB] from AR around. Mostly in situations in which a few players skirmish, cap camps and do frequent small-scale damage.

Perhaps you’re not huge duelists, but I’d say that you must be of considerable tactical value to your server, the way you seem better coordinated, and have the resilience to return time after time, regardless of wipes. Genuinely good job. I mean it.

It’s irritating. xD

Thanks a lot
And we pay a lot of upgrades and siege weapon too because of you

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Indeed that were some really tough fights. I had skilldelays up to 20 sec :-(

But how the hell did AR manage to cap our keep while we were fighting against the big AR and PS zergs between garrison and sunnyhill?

Was about ask same, looks like they use well time when you guys battle us.

And about QQ i think you guys don’t get it right, we are not sad as is less of us or we feel weaker against your blobs we complain about your game style but if AR and RS main force is base on random players so zergs come out from it and we understand this more or less, We just miss fights with guild squads moving independent as us when we split ours raids over map and blob in real danger situations like siege on keep with overwhelming forces etc. Now we force to blob more often as both servers intend to move in large groups.

None of ours guilds find challenging fighting zergs, killing casual players without good build, non 80 lvl or beginners on wvw. This turning to some kind of farm and and don’t give any satisfaction like we can have after heavy battle with another guild raid win or lose no matter, good fight is the point not badges or loot bags.

But after all is some thing good coming out from fight zergs, we can improve our coordination between guilds which many of you could see last days.

Any way good luck and don’t die too easy

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Good raid with some really intense fights. GG [DTK] I spoke with your commander a few times (i know him for a while now) and had fun.

http://www.twitch.tv/censtudios/b/385674871

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

so today we hold Overlook for around 17 hours. (new record for this week xD)

also i feel like asking if the french want to go down a tier or what are you doing guys?

look at this:

Attachments:

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hi all:)

Sure hope to see some guilds from RS and AR to roam around as a guild only….will be there Wed to meet you on the battlefield

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Locke.3976

Locke.3976

Hoi Centrix!

Good fights:)))) and good Music:))))))
We will see you soon on the Field

Greets from DTK

in WvW

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

Tasty border Riverside!

Tasty border Piken Square.

Attachments:

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

(edited by Cluster.4159)

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Tasty border Riverside!

51 vistas but only 13 skill points, i am impressed

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

1,45 GMT+1 Bay@Riverside BL if i remember well… i’m wondering if u need a zoom hack to use an AC and hit inside that way…if yes lol u really needed it cause u were only 50+ people from Riverside

Attachments:

[NoE] NoEntry

in WvW

Misslol.9741

that was the AC position

Attachments:

[NoE] NoEntry

in WvW

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

Tasty border Riverside!

51 vistas but only 13 skill points, i am impressed

Yep. All WvW Maps. Nothing else. 7th char going to 80 in WvW and fully equipped in two or three days. Any questions mr. pve?

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

in WvW

Posted by: DeathDealer.7961

DeathDealer.7961

1,45 GMT+1 Bay@Riverside BL if i remember well… i’m wondering if u need a zoom hack to use an AC and hit inside that way…if yes lol u really needed it cause u were only 50+ people from Riverside

Oh look, we are being accused of using hacks again… seriously, there is a gap above the gate where you can look trough, if you place your camera right you can just target the ground behind it. I believe this was discussed somewhere else in this thread already as well where you already accused Riverside for using hacks for the same thing.

I even built an arrow cart in that place just to show you. but who knows, that might stop you from calling us out on using hacks.

Attachments:

Kheyre | Kherya | Madelyn Distortion | Kar Azhan
Destola | Vângârd | Kheyron | Ekodar
[MUW] Riverside

(edited by DeathDealer.7961)

in WvW

Bucholio.5387

Tasty border Riverside!

He meant primetime,not when everyones asleep, haha

Yep, 2pm is totally prime time on a work day. I’m sure you wouldn’t believe it but germans tend to work sometimes.

in WvW

Posted by: ArsonSam.1950

ArsonSam.1950

we had some nice golem action last evening on piken.
cheers!

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlyguy.6104

Deadlyguy.6104

Tasty border Riverside!

Yep, 2pm is totally prime time on a work day. I’m sure you wouldn’t believe it but germans tend to work sometimes.

are you trying to lie here that you had 405+ yesterday during the day?

in WvW

Misslol.9741

1,45 GMT+1 Bay@Riverside BL if i remember well… i’m wondering if u need a zoom hack to use an AC and hit inside that way…

Oh look, we are being accused of using hacks again…

I’m not accusing i’m just asking..however i will try it out on my own to see how deep u can hit cause i still have some doubts.

[NoE] NoEntry

in WvW

Bucholio.5387

Tasty border Riverside!

are you trying to lie here that you had 405+ yesterday during the day?

What are you trying to say?
Does that make 2 pm “prime time”?

in WvW

Posted by: Kthanid.2187

Kthanid.2187

so today we hold Overlook for around 17 hours. (new record for this week xD)

also i feel like asking if the french want to go down a tier or what are you doing guys?

look at this:

Hopefully AR will go down a tier… hopefully This is definitely not a wvw server.

Firaë – Elementalist l [VVV] VVV Family’s l
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Nice fights against NOX yesterday on RS bl, /bow for running by yourself

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in WvW

Posted by: Schtizzel.5497

Schtizzel.5497

Don’t know what’s wrong with the Piken guys but complaining about RS and AS blobbing and then on the other side running around in an own blob with 30+

in WvW

Posted by: DeathDealer.7961

DeathDealer.7961

1,45 GMT+1 Bay@Riverside BL if i remember well… i’m wondering if u need a zoom hack to use an AC and hit inside that way…

Oh look, we are being accused of using hacks again…

I’m not accusing i’m just asking..however i will try it out on my own to see how deep u can hit cause i still have some doubts.

Alright try it out yourself. My screenshot already shows how the arrows hit the position you were pointing out before and the arrow cart is placed in the same spot, but if you still doubt it, try it.

Kheyre | Kherya | Madelyn Distortion | Kar Azhan
Destola | Vângârd | Kheyron | Ekodar
[MUW] Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: TuusNex.6381

TuusNex.6381

Thanks for the nice fights to you, too, Croustibat and [WAR]
Looking forward to see you again!

Saidrá / Lady Glaíve / Lívía
Nachtwächter[NOX]
Riverside(DE)