Project Blacktide - Pan Continental Alliance Looking for US and EU Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Syndic.4762

Syndic.4762

Next week we will be going up against Far Shiverpeaks (big russian presence on that server) whose prime-time should match ours, and against Desolation who have a huge US prime-time presence where we are still sorely lacking.

I would be very happy with 2nd place in this match-up looking at it on paper, but we’ll see how player-skill translates to the point situation in the field.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.8590

Zero.8590

Don’t compare FS russians and our guild) They are strong, but can play morning only on weekends. Deso is the real problem, but there is a chance to see Elona instead Deso.

[Xaoc]
We need the whole world.

in WvW

Posted by: Quarion.2538

Quarion.2538

Zero.8590
Don’t compare FS russians and our guild) They are strong, but can play morning only on weekends. Deso is the real problem, but there is a chance to see Elona instead Deso.

Smart man! And just to let everyone know, Deso now has a large russian presence. I wont reveal which guilds have moved but Deso is now a 24/7 server. Let the domination begin.

Quarian – Officer/Diplomat – RUIN
80 – Elementalist
(EU) Desolation

in WvW

Zero.8590

Smart man! And just to let everyone know, Deso now has a large russian presence. I wont reveal which guilds have moved but Deso is now a 24/7 server. Let the domination begin.

lol. Golden Horde, Amenity, RED and Bandits? They are nothing, except Golden.
Deso = IRON+RUIN.

[Xaoc]
We need the whole world.

(edited by Zero.8590)

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

I think that u dont understanding what only chaos really hardcore WwWwW guilds.
Are u really think that other r guilds like chaos ? Other guilds is usial guild with events.

Them come to u because want to see FS vs BT.
If u want 24/7. U need summon chaos to u xD

in WvW

Posted by: Quarion.2538

Quarion.2538

We asked, you denied. Now we will conquer you on our way to the top!

Quarian – Officer/Diplomat – RUIN
80 – Elementalist
(EU) Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

We asked, you denied.

Sry. We cant. BT nonofficail russian server and all ru who want fight all day, not just at evening on event, transfer on BT and join to chaos.
If we will leave server, we are lost our power source. =)

U transfer to us will be more easier and painless. =)

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

We asked, you denied.

Sry. We cant. BT nonofficail russian server and all ru who want fight all day, not just at evening on event, transfer on BT and join to chaos.
If we will leave server, we are lost our power source. =)

U transfer to us will be more easier and painless. =)

Its very hard for Xaos to move, its one of the reasons we move to Blacktide, it would have been too difficult to get them on to Gunnars

The move was good for us.

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Snort.3698

First full week of play after the transfer and we coasted to the next tier,
had some very good fights and we still ned to recuit to compete with the best but it has been a good start.

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Out of curiosity what is the queue like from 5pm gmt onwards on Blacktide ? Didn’t seem to see a lot of Blacktide, mostly huge Seafarers zergs in last weeks matchup.

(edited by Cyril.1486)

in WvW

Posted by: Kees.2573

Kees.2573

we were slacking during last few days, cause of guaranteed win

Epika, [Chaos]

in WvW

Posted by: Cunnart.6519

Cunnart.6519

at 5pm we had no que, que didnt start till around 8pm your time then it was a max of 15min on 2 of the BL

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Posted by: Gunshow.3485

Gunshow.3485

IMO, Desolation is best server for American comrades (thick Russian accent).

Lol, actually, if you’re considering a EU server to move a guild, this is a pretty good option. Xaoc are classy and accountable. I honestly had the most fun fighting these guys out of any EU guild.

Deso just needs to bolster their Russian time zones and BT their American, and it’ll be a kitten fun fight at the top.

Vagodin <RUIN> – Desolation
Asuran Mesmer/Guardian/Thief

in WvW

Zero.8590

We really need guilds and ppl who can play 23-00 – 03-00(GMT). Russian force wake up at 3-00. Also we will glad to see good EU WvW guild. We have no queues.

[Xaoc]
We need the whole world.

in WvW

Posted by: Bebeeru.5901

Bebeeru.5901

hi! i am new to the game and so still cheerful and welcome everyone on BT!

Barba crescit, caput nescit…
[Xaoc]

in WvW

Snort.3698

hi! i am new to the game and so still cheerful and welcome everyone on BT!

Well said

in WvW

Snort.3698

We are gaining some traction with recruitment.

We have gained another significant EU guild and hopefully will have 2 more for friday.

in WvW

Cunnart.6519

Now we just need to get some of my fellow Mericans in the server to join all these great EU guilds.
Last night The EU guys were going to bed and I was left mostly alone, as it was still my “primetime”, there were still a ton of great battles going on but BT was having a hard time mustering enough people to compete.

Some people are afraid that if they come over here that there will be no one to play against and it will end up only being PvD, I can tell you in these higher tiers there are enough people on from other countries that you will still have great fights.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Syndic.4762

Blacktide has seen an influx of several EU guilds who might or might not stay full time on our server, but currently as things are only a few US guilds with a quality WvW presence would be enough to solve all our TZ problems.

Blacktide would become a truly 24/7 server.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

The Blacktide Project,
therein the unofficial
Irish Server
To the people of Ireland in the Americas.

“IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom.”

Representing the Irish on Blacktide. I Have only good things to say about the international Community here. And I would call out to people from north and south of the Americas with or without an Irish Heritage to consider aiding us here on blacktide as we the underdog, David face against the Goliath, Desolation server with its 24/7 coverage.

Two International Communities destined to meet. There is no more PvDoor in Tier 1. Blacktide is evolving its community to be the second international 24/7 WvW community. Inevitably this will bring us into Tier 1 where there will be a David vs Goliath match between Blacktide and Desolation.

A special shout out to the Irish in the Americas. The Gathering starts here on Blacktide Server

in WvW

Posted by: Death Card.2904

Death Card.2904

I’m in Australia if that’s any help, I can never find a server that is half decent at WvW and speaks English

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Death Card:
Feel free to join us! We are both half decent at WvW, and speak English.

in WvW

Death Card.2904

Oh goodie, cause Im at Aurora Glade and Im sick of everyone leaving and abandoning us, I know that Im now one of them and I feel a tinge of guilt, and Im probably gonna get abused for this, but whats to say about a half decent WvW team that speaks English, not German :/

in WvW

Posted by: steb.7048

steb.7048

Death, these are servers. machines. You have no physical loyalty to a server you randomly chose just because it’s where you first played.

If your fellow players want to slack and fail at WvW, the aspect of the game you want to excel at, then leave that sinking ship. Relish when you get the chance to loot bags from their corpses.

Charr Warrior & Asura Necromancer
Proud member of Heresy on Blacktide EU.

in WvW

Cunnart.6519

I agree with Steb death card. I recently moved for the same reasons and had some of the same reservations as you. Plus there are tons of guilds that would love to have more WVW players.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Death Card.2904

Well Ive made up my mind, Blacktide it is

in WvW

Cunnart.6519

Welcome to the fold. We usually have a large server push at server reset, which is tonight. Come Join us and hook up with a guild, think of it as a chance to test out the guilds.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Genev.2450

Feel free to drop me a message ingame if you want to know more about the server

in WvW

omphin.1752

Blacktide is an epic international server on the rise. Come on in you aussies and americans! In fact im really looking forward to us gaining a night presence as its that time i get to play mostly. The gathering starts here!

in WvW

omphin.1752

The Blacktide Auto tune

#They’re Climbing in your Towers they’re snatching your Keeps up. Trying to gank em so ya better bring ur guilds to Blacktide, bring ur guilds to Blacktide, bring ur guilds to Blacktide, cause they night-capping everything round here.

You don’t have to come PvDoor we gonna fight you, we gonna Fight you , we gonna fight you and you can Ruin and tell that, Ruin and tell that, Ruin and tell that homeboy, homeboy, homeboy.#

To this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

in WvW

Death Card.2904

Nooo its full.

in WvW

omphin.1752

Death Card, try again in a while. Basically you can transfer when it becomes Heavy ( when people start to log off) 3 am is a great time to try, although im not sure about saturday mornings.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

You seem to have acquired the Disorder League (Nug, GF, ZD and DZ)

FS is looking bleak atm

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Genev.2450

Really? Welcome to Blacktide

Stay strong, FSP, you can do it

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Its very hard for Xaos to move, its one of the reasons we move to Blacktide, it would have been too difficult to get them on to Gunnars

Since i still don’t really understand why, can someone enlighten us all in detail? Why was it easier to move four+ big guilds over rather than one?

in WvW

Cunnart.6519

Because the guilds that moved still pail in comparison to one super guild. It’s easier to coordinate 4 smaller transfers.

DeathCard we have a lot of PVE players on the server but I promise you can get in.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Genev.2450

Because all of those guilds were international guilds with members all over the world, while that one guild was a specifically Russian guild, with a small interntional section, looking for Russian members

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

So someone care to elaborate who the new reinforcements are?
Is Disorder League one of them?

Curious to know the develop of blacktide, looking at atm score, maybe it is enough backup to surpass t2?

in WvW

Zero.8590

[GF],[Nug],[RG] joined us. Now we need only NA guilds.

[Xaoc]
We need the whole world.

in WvW

Posted by: mattidigital.7259

mattidigital.7259

The Blacktide Auto tune

#They’re Climbing in your Towers they’re snatching your Keeps up. Trying to gank em so ya better bring ur guilds to Blacktide, bring ur guilds to Blacktide, bring ur guilds to Blacktide, cause they night-capping everything round here.

You don’t have to come PvDoor we gonna fight you, we gonna Fight you , we gonna fight you and you can Ruin and tell that, Ruin and tell that, Ruin and tell that homeboy, homeboy, homeboy.#

To this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Lol!

Awesome, I can’t wait to see Blacktide rise to T1. Enjoyed fighting them weeks back. No qqing, no giving up. Just a server that deserves respect. See you guys again soon!

Ismodan ~ RUIN – Desolation -

in WvW

Posted by: Bebeeru.5901

Bebeeru.5901

Overview of current situation on BT from russian point of view:
1) As for FS and BT guilds:
Strong guilds transferred from FS (such as GF, Za Drots, Nugos = League, etc.) consist mostly of russian players and their international friends and allies. In the beginning BT was reperesented on www by mostly russian players (such guilds as Chaos, No Limit, ORDA etc.) After some time good guilds with players from other countries have come to BT and that made BT’s Rocket Jump to T2 possible. So please dont be surprised to see people from same country using same language and sharing same culture to get together on one server.
2) As for last and current weekmatch situation:
Of course russians couldnt give up the tradition to fight each other in a try to degrade fellow countrymen at first and only then seek ways to unite and show true power and potential. That was shown to International Community in BTvsFSvsElona weekmatch. Btw Elona was long before notified that russians would be quite busy cutting each others throats so there was no need to take that weeks results into account. As for me personally, hope that both russian sides got desired fratricidal fun and from now on the time of cooperation and unity begins. So… Someone please notify Elona and Riverside that there are no known russian guilds on these servers – so results shown by BT might differ from last week’s.
3) As for Chaos guild and League of guilds from FS:
Chaos is a large guild with long history that have played mostly in Russian servers of various MMO games. GW2 is the first international project that Chaos players massively participate in. The next one probably is going to be AA. Chaos tends to be focused on mass PvP and Chaos corporation’s motto is “to dominate and win at any cost”. Widely known Chaos’ method is zerking and topnotch efficient zerg administration (not only ingame). But that doesnt exclude players skill
League also has long gaming history but highly focuses on MMO games with international servers. League’s motto is “we are not zerg, we are the skill”.
Those are completely different ways to manage gaming society – and that is the reason for last weeks Russian Rumble, people just wanted to decide the best way.
4) As for future:
Thanks to all large guilds not mentioned above that transferred to BT for www participation (such as WiC, ThUn, CIR, RG etc. sorry if didnt mention). That makes Blacktide really strong server that is absolutely worthy of first place in T1 – really need to rename server to BlackTsunami. Hope everyone would feel themselves comfortable and have lot of www fun, especially on the way to the Olymp.
The only thing that BT still needs is guilds of US prime-time to become awesome 24/7 server. You hear that US people? You are welcome!
I am really happy to see that people on BT (aborigens and newcomers) work hard and strive to make this server best instead of whining and blaming everyone around when hard times come!
Good luck to BT citizen, show your best!

Barba crescit, caput nescit…
[Xaoc]

in WvW

Syndic.4762

In light of our history with CHAOS in other games, we have decided that Blacktide can be renamed to Redtide.

Post edited by a moderator as it was going against one of the rules of our Code of Conduct (reason: post partially not written in English)

[CIR]
Blacktide

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

If both Desolation and Blacktide can push a lil harder this week and since it is some kind of French holiday , Vizunah might drop to T2 while BT can rise up to T1…

I wanna see that happening!!!…!!!Deso vs BT <3

in WvW

omphin.1752

We are still looking for some American guilds to come join us on blacktide. The way things are going it wont be long before we face desolation server and need to tackle the night capping situation. Join us as Blacktide becomes the second international 24/7 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: KiNgPiN.2075

KiNgPiN.2075

As a player from Desolation would love to see Blacktide in the Tier they rightfully deserve and thats T1. From what i have seen you are pushing really hard at day and also at night towards victory in T2. My expectations for future, when Blactide move to T1 are that during the day it will be very even on each side Deso/BT/VS but during the night VS dont stand a chance against servers with 24/7 coverage. Wish you good luck and see you soon

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Stop inviting lolz. You gave me false hope. Your server is full. Before someone leaves, nobody can enter. So no more advertising for Blacktide It gives people false hope.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

Stop inviting lolz. You gave me false hope. Your server is full. Before someone leaves, nobody can enter. So no more advertising for Blacktide It gives people false hope.

A full server doesn’t mean that no one can join that server until someone leaves.

A full server means that the server is at maximum capacity (in terms of people online at the same time) at that moment. If you wait for the server’s population to drop down to “high” or lower you will be able to join the server.

So, to transfer to this server, just wait until an ‘off-peak’ time and transfer then.

Good luck with your transfer and new server experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

A full server doesn’t mean that no one can join that server until someone leaves.

A full server means that the server is at maximum capacity (in terms of people online at the same time) at that moment. If you wait for the server’s population to drop down to “high” or lower you will be able to join the server.

So, to transfer to this server, just wait until an ‘off-peak’ time and transfer then.

Good luck with your transfer and new server experience.

I’ve been looking at the transfer screen for 15 hours, nothing changed. You remain red. Just like Desolation. This is pretty calm hour and yet you guys still full lol. After 4 am i also looked full. So i don’t see possibility to join lol.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in WvW

Genev.2450

Our quiet hours are, as far as i know, 1-3 AM CET. (leeway for an hour each way)
We are, however, a full server with queues during most, if not all, EU hours. If those are the hours you play, and you’re into WvW, it might be an idea to join Far Shiverpeaks or one of the other decent WvW servers instead and help them get back up to challenge us

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

It’s high at this very moment

Attachments:

-