Really? You shut us down really on the most important night

in WvW

Posted by: Hakato.9650

Hakato.9650

You have got to be kidding me Anet… You just pissed off tons of people.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader
Main Toon – Razzer Fel Level 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Yeah that’s a bit lame. I hate Halloween…

in WvW

Posted by: Sundial.9015

Sundial.9015

This is getting beyond rediculous.

30 second warning? This is completely unprofessional on EVERY level.

Sundial, Necromancer – Aurora Catulus, Engineer – Kaine Illuma, Elementalist
WvW Captain – Horde of Miscreations, Borlis Pass Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Sebyos.4089

Sebyos.4089

kittening srsly Anet… You got to be kidding me.

80 Norn Necromancer Max : JC, WS, TL, AT.
100% World completion.

in WvW

Posted by: Clever.7918

Clever.7918

Acutally most important nights are mon-wed.

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

happens brother, no big deal.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: fancy dagger feast.7520

fancy dagger feast.7520

People complain and get mad when a studio who makes the game takes down the game to fix or make something better. Sad to see people complaining about this in the longterm the player base will get smaller and smaller when a game is released if you do not like how they are handling world V world just dont endorse their product. Matches will be back up when they decide how they want to make WvWvW work better. If your bored go roll another character try something else out besides you’re perma- stealth theif or your 100B warrior last time i checked builds like Cond-Damage Ele is nice and Shatter Mesmer. Take some time to imbrace the game as a whole not just WvWvW. Being in a middle of the road server has tought me to play world vs world but dont get attached because your not going to win all the time so play the game as a whole not as a Snipet of its full potential.

in WvW

Posted by: Thelia.3592

Thelia.3592

People complain and get mad when a studio who makes the game takes down the game to fix or make something better. Sad to see people complaining about this in the longterm the player base will get smaller and smaller when a game is released if you do not like how they are handling world V world just dont endorse their product. Matches will be back up when they decide how they want to make WvWvW work better. If your bored go roll another character try something else out besides you’re perma- stealth theif or your 100B warrior last time i checked builds like Cond-Damage Ele is nice and Shatter Mesmer. Take some time to imbrace the game as a whole not just WvWvW. Being in a middle of the road server has tought me to play world vs world but dont get attached because your not going to win all the time so play the game as a whole not as a Snipet of its full potential.

this just doesn’t even make sense to me. People have a right to be enraged of a sudden patch with no warning. It should be done like they handled halloween earlier today with an hour warning. Its called customer relations/service for a reason. Without us this game wouldn’t be here still

Thelia Daggerspell- Mesmer
Maelwaed -Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

WvWvW. Being in a middle of the road server has tought me to play world vs world but dont get attached because your not going to win all the time so play the game as a whole not as a Snipet of its full potential.

I see. In short, you don’t care, and criticize people who do. That’s like saying “who cares if person X dies, I don’t know him, I’m not attached, I don’t care, chill”.

If a soccer game was interrupted and restarted after 20min when one team was nearing enemy goal in a counter-offensive and outnumbering enemy players – you can be sure there would be protests.

Personally, I was not logged in when this happened but I can understand while those putting in effort right now feel frustrated.

Not caring is not a virtue in itself, you know.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Samulus.3025

Samulus.3025

Here’s hopes to a small patch eh?

Not likely, but I can externalize my hopes from work lol…

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way. – Mark Twain

in WvW

Posted by: Roezz.5460

Roezz.5460

First friday night I get in WvW in four weeks. GF goes out because I am busy, reset happens and now I am sitting in queue again.

Seriously, I put up with so much stuff, all the bots, all the bugged DE’s, all of the hacks which i have witnessed and see first hand, and I stick with things. At some point, that’s it. I look the other way and don’t come back.

Anet, way to many rookie mistakes. I don’t appreciate it.

(edited by Roezz.5460)

in WvW

Posted by: Samulus.3025

Samulus.3025

Lol all of this whining reminds me of someone stepping in front of the T.V. during the superbowl…

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way. – Mark Twain

in WvW

Posted by: Kam.8109

Kam.8109

WvWvW. Being in a middle of the road server has tought me to play world vs world but dont get attached because your not going to win all the time so play the game as a whole not as a Snipet of its full potential.

I see. In short, you don’t care, and criticize people who do. That’s like saying “who cares if person X dies, I don’t know him, I’m not attached, I don’t care, chill”.

If a soccer game was interrupted and restarted after 20min when one team was nearing enemy goal in a counter-offensive and outnumbering enemy players – you can be sure there would be protests.

Personally, I was not logged in when this happened but I can understand while those putting in effort right now feel frustrated.

Not caring is not a virtue in itself, you know.

Favorite post by far. Compares apathy over losing time playing a video game to a person dying. After all it IS basically the same thing, right?

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

Favorite post by far. Compares apathy over losing time playing a video game to a person dying. After all it IS basically the same thing, right?

It’s not the same thing. Most people who read this forum will be passionate for this game and completely apathetic to person Mumbwanda Zolombi who just died in some forest of Congo.

So you see, right here, apathy for people dying is bigger than apathy for what happens in WvW.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Fudge.9527

Fudge.9527

My server already has bad enough queues, so I got online an hour early, got into WvW right after reset. Was having fun defending our keep.

ANEt randomly announces a new build, forces us out of WvW, makes me spend 5 minutes at LA loading screen. Then crashes game for update, get back in, now been waiting in queue for 40+ minutes.

I love ANet, I love this game, but this has pissed me off more than anything else experienced in this game thus far. They admit that the WvW Q times are a problem, yet kick everyone within the first 30 minutes of WvW after reset with no explanation. And for the record, I switched from a high-tier WvW server to a mid / low tier server, enjoyed 5-10 minute queues. But ANet kept free transfers in place and now, a month later, we have 1+ hour queue times.

This is a great game with a great game philosophy. But the people in charge making decisions, to me, seem incredibly incompetent. The playerbase has been screaming at ANet to close free transfers for a LONG time, but just recently do they admit that there’s a problem. And any WvW players with half a brain would say ‘do NOT reset WvW immediately upon reset, wait a few hours for the queue times to decrease’.

Disappointed

in WvW

Posted by: fancy dagger feast.7520

fancy dagger feast.7520

I would gladly give up time to go help sick and dying people if the option was given to me. with that being said at the end of the day it is a game and it needs to be fixed because it is broken. I will say im sure the community as a whole is not happy to see bots and gold selling as much as i do. But like i said before if you dont like the way things are being done i heard WoW made something with pandas in it and they have pokemon im sure they would love to have ya. the thing is im willing to push through the bots and gold selling and “hacks” for the game to really blossum into a likeable game with many successful expansions to come.

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

You know if everyone keeps mentioning Pandas I’ll have to go and check what it’s all about I don’t even play WoW