Ruins of Surmia-Dzagonur-Ring Of Fire 05/03

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Back on topic, I wanted to thank XxX for fingts in EB yesterday evening – you guys made this fun, we had to keep an eye on you all the time or you would tear our zerg to pieces :P

ALso to RoS zerg – that was the weirdest treb spot to hit Mendon’s I’ve ever seen, but I blame extended AC range for that :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

in WvW

Posted by: Orangu.4213

Orangu.4213

Caliban are you the guy I fought a few weeks back in T1 for that sentry point NW. You then invited me to group and said ‘I GOT THE SENTRY POINT,THATS ALL THAT MATTERS’. Teelie said that might have been you I couldn’t stop laughing.

It’s not me, Teelie told me that story as well. I wish it were me, it sounds like something I’d do.

My search continues…

THAT WAS ME!!!

VoTF

(edited by Orangu.4213)

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

I remember you two thiefs running around. In my Opinion the P/D Thief was the dangerous one. Old rule of just ignore the Thief could still be applied good against you two

Matchup tends to 20+ Groups from my experiance, including all Servers :p Still sometimes there is decent small Scale that i like.

Add an humours view for yourself or not :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr44cA86N6o

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

Some arrow cart fun we had a couple of days ago!

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Would like to thank HOT for a great evening of GvG!

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

I would like to apologise to that poor necro who FIRE killed who was just trying to say hello, we told them to stop but they didn’t listen =’(. I hope you accept my apology on behalf of the guild and I hope you enjoy the roast pig I left you as a present.

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

T7 footage of raiding and solo roam, from a noob zerg commander perspective:

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Ripkord.7025

Ripkord.7025

You are not very polite in your posts in the video you have to work harder at your language. I don’s make videos but if i were your server and your guild would have places there whit the same title “noobs” using your criteria:) It is not hard to wipe a pug zerg with a large guild group and some arrow cars. And you don’t need to teach us. For me RoF can defend very well keeps, especially when inside is some of our WvW guilds. And I’m pretty sure if our zerg were a guild group TaG, PI or Naz you wouldn’t place this fight in the video. :P
Anyway nice and funny work with the solo part.

Zloby, a nice necro from Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Wispy.8679

Wispy.8679

you have to work harder at your language.

I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say English isn’t your first language (otherwise lol at the irony of your post). I think you mistake the purpose of the video, its not to show that we can defend its a keep, outnumbered or not, it was showing that defending a keep should include pvp and actual teamwork rather than mass building arrowcarts and hiding inside all day. I’m not exactly sure what you consider a large guild group and arrow carts, we were far outnumbered.

All of the servers can defend a keep at the moment, it is far from hard and was not meant as a way of insulting you or the guilds you posted, doesn’t seem like you belong to any of them though so you shouldn’t really talk on their behalf.

[VoTF] – votf-online.net/

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

^

I did supplyinfo as a commander to do a numbers count of 19 players. The group we killed was between 40-50 players by simply counting the number of exp ticks I get. We used absolutely 0 arrowcarts because we captured that keep originally and we dont use siege to defend. The end text was not for anybody in t7 but for the people who called VoTF bad for being opposed to the AC patch claiming that defending keeps vs zergs is not possible without siege, except it very much is. The defender always has the advantage, never the attacker.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Kebab.4013

Kebab.4013

^

I did supplyinfo as a commander to do a numbers count of 19 players. The group we killed was between 40-50 players by simply counting the number of exp ticks I get. We used absolutely 0 arrowcarts because we captured that keep originally and we dont use siege to defend. The end text was not for anybody in t7 but for the people who called VoTF bad for being opposed to the AC patch claiming that defending keeps vs zergs is not possible without siege, except it very much is. The defender always has the advantage, never the attacker.

But defending keeps without arrowcarts requires skill and teamwork.

Aint nobody got time for that.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

RoF’s siege count on trying to retake RoF bay today:
26 Trebs
3 golems
8 catas
various other siege

Dzag::
3 golems

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Ripkord.7025

When i wrote “language” I didn’t mean grammar or vocabulary and English at all. Calling people idiots and noobs is a sign of low education and big complexes. For this language I’m speaking about.
In T7, T8 and T9 guild group bigger than 10 people is a large group if you didn’t notice it. Outmanned 2v1 shouldn’t be a problem in this case. People outside aren’t more than 30, some of them low levels. And there is at least an ac for sure I can see the animation.
I don’t speak on any guild behalf, just posting my opinion abut them and I’m sure none has problem with that but you.
In my country we say “You just discover the warm water” with defending keep by fight and not staying inside building Ac’s.
Cheer!
Edit: I can not see where anyone calling VoTF "bad for being opposed to the AC patch claiming that defending keeps ".

(edited by Ripkord.7025)

in WvW

Posted by: Moghwar.8706

Moghwar.8706

Would like to thank HOT for a great evening of GvG!

Sadly I wasn’t able to join the GvG, but the guys from my guild I’ve talked to were all very pleased. See you on the battlefield then ;-)

[dw] Guardian | Raidlead

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

I remember you two thiefs running around. In my Opinion the P/D Thief was the dangerous one. Old rule of just ignore the Thief could still be applied good against you two

Matchup tends to 20+ Groups from my experiance, including all Servers :p Still sometimes there is decent small Scale that i like.

Add an humours view for yourself or not :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr44cA86N6o

It depends on the situation, we seek larger fights but you BNF guys play really well together so we will never ever get a stomp done when you have a party of +5 going.

I wouldn’t say totally ignore us though, we are a nemesis to our opponents at times.

Fun little video, made it a bit of a story;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6XCZv2JTo

There’s more videos on that channel all worth checking out.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Really depends who is online from us. I tend to a harsh let them be line others are way more bloodthirsty All comes down who is calling the shots (and well if the others are listing since we are an unruly bunch ^^).
And yes two additional thiefs jumping into a Fight can be really a pain in the kitten img src="/include/images/smilies/smile.png" /> (but lets be honest even two heartseeker spammers can flip a close fight when they add hehe).

We had some fun fights with about 5 riot folks yesterday i think sadly when we got our own 5 ppl together the Situation already developed in a big Ruins vs RoF fight and it got way to lagy so we changed borderlands. Still have some nice footage from our loses (me and the two NABU enigs) will make a Video tomorrow when my Nightshifts are finally over.

Ps: Thanks, I normaly try to show it somehow that we are having fun playing never mind who is standing tall in the end of the Fight :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

(edited by Jathres.7236)

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

Omg, that two NABU engi’s are tough nutts to crack tbh. Skilled players that show how powerful Engi’s can be.. I love fighting them but the dude in the pink armor (seen in the last video).. he manages to get away everytime, I gave up because he made it to a bunch of mobs and would have rallied if I downed him surely. :P

Edit: I accidently linked your video in my previous post, I meant to link MY video LOL.
You BNF guys have cool and entertaining videos though, worth checking out too.

Video I meant to link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6XCZv2JTo

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Jeah the Pink one is the meany!
They other just started looking back into the game playing the first time since weeks.

No problem you can link all my Videos you want haha. Doesn’t seem so much attentionwhoring when somebody else posts the Videos from time to time :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

RoF’s siege count on trying to retake RoF bay today:
31 Trebs
11 golems
12 catas
various other siege
Dzag:
3 golems

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

Hey friendly peeps Flare[FIRE] are looking for some GvG action if you are interested then whisper me or Afro Afro Taco in game so we can schedule something!!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in WvW

Posted by: alkalone.5798

alkalone.5798

RoF are paying for all the kitten they’ve done

[MoS] Alkalone | Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: uSuck.5016

uSuck.5016

D*mn close golem – action on surmias dreambay
good job @ RoS

in WvW

alkalone.5798

Haha.
We just arrived you were caping.
We though you took it.
But no ;D

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

My death served to delay them just enough till you arrived!

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

D*mn close golem – action on surmias dreambay
good job @ RoS

Haha yeah I was there, you guys used like 5 or 6 golems, got to inner, lord down.. capping.. I was pretty sure Bay was lost so I went in Dagger Storm.. thats when NOM rushed in and wiped you guys out, I was never downed, got like 40 lootbags or something. :P Best timing to perform Dagger Storm there.

in WvW

alkalone.5798

When Detusches are on our SC’Lord..
And then, UPDATE !!

==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HPgfXqeTo

in WvW

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Same on RoF Bay.. they just broke inner after a long siege with about 5 defenders and poof! :P

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4069

Chris.4069

That was so annoying. We spent about an hour or so trying to retake RoF bay, broke through inner, rounded the corner to lord room and then WvW gets updated and kicks us out. We return to increased ros numbers and repaired gates. Sad panda =(

~ | Diminishing Return [DR] || Aurora Glade | ~

in WvW

Posted by: uSuck.5016

uSuck.5016

But today everything went better than expected :P

Greeting from Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

It’s the AC effect. No one wants to play against your t3 towers because the effort is not worth the reward, hence less people even bother logging into WvW making it an even greater project. See the spiral here?
WvW is dying and I’m hoping Anet will at least make an effort to recussitate it.

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

But today everything went better than expected :P

Better than expected? Most of Germany has a holiday today and you expected something different? Man, your name says it all.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

alkalone.5798

It’s just an excuse.
I don’t know why Surmia is probably the server the most affected by this update.
All our European guilds went to “NeverWinter”.
And know, coz of this think, we are losing.
Stop finding some excuses.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Dear RoF people who were camping north camp in our bl, how do you like the colour of your bay (and hills)

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Ripkord.7025

Usually people do camping when there is no other things to do. I mean sometimes your enemy is so countless and your friends are so not. Those days we have lack of commanders and it is more hard than usual. There was a time when your server did the same camping. I hope after next week you will go to T6 or we drop to T8. Honestly your number is to heavy.

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

Dear RoF people who were camping north camp in our bl, how do you like the colour of your bay (and hills)

Elnor you’re so cute when you’re angry.

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

This is the guy who used to complain bitterly about the Dzag’s being a bunch of opportunists, and they are, but that’s another story. Now he’s doing it too, using the German national holiday to take anything he wants, and using the forums to rub it in. Even the Dzag’s were classier than that.

In the end RoF is more than good enough to keep Surmia from moving up a tier.

See ya at the reset.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

That was so annoying. We spent about an hour or so trying to retake RoF bay, broke through inner, rounded the corner to lord room and then WvW gets updated and kicks us out. We return to increased ros numbers and repaired gates. Sad panda =(

From what I’ve heard from a guildy, we (RoF) were also saved by updates a few times. Nice mathcup btw, would’ve expected higher RoS dominance to be honest.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

This is the guy who used to complain bitterly about the Dzag’s being a bunch of opportunists, and they are, but that’s another story. Now he’s doing it too, using the German national holiday to take anything he wants, and using the forums to rub it in. Even the Dzag’s were classier than that.

In the end RoF is more than good enough to keep Surmia from moving up a tier.

See ya at the reset.

Hah look at the arrogance and the bitterness.
The reason Surmia is still in this tier is because many are busy with exams and another 2 guilds are playing neverwinter -.-

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

nagymbear.5280

The reason Surmia is still in this tier is because many are busy with exams and another 2 guilds are playing neverwinter -.-

Really? I thought Ruins of Surmia are in this tier because they received some fresh meat from upstairs. I could be wrong though.

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Arrogance and bitterness? None here. Just pointing out facts and your past posts.

We have a lot of commanders MIA too because of university exams. It was mostly our PvE crowd who went to play Neverwinter and I’m tempted to try it too. Maybe next week, after the reset and before the next patch.

Really? I thought Ruins of Surmia are in this tier because they received some fresh meat from upstairs. I could be wrong though.

It’s true, but Ilyset prefers his own version of reality.

(edited by Herr der Friedhoefe.2490)

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

We have two major wvw guilds taking a break (trying out neverwinter), and many individuals are also taking a time off, including myself. Saying we’re staying in this tier because of you is somewhat correct, but also inaccurate. There are also other factors playing in that.

Moreover, saying we’re in this tier solely because of transfers is uncalled for and incorrect because we were tiering up before we got the transfers, the transfers made it faster and played a major role in dominating the tier.

Anyways, you had fun in our bl, and we had fun in your bl. Nothing is wrong with either party, so keep having fun, and no need to call each other names.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

nagymbear.5280

Anyways, you had fun in our bl, and we had fun in your bl. Nothing is wrong with either party, so keep having fun, and no need to call each other names.

You’re right, no offense meant, couldn’t pass up on a high ball though

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

I worded it wrong, the reason we’ll STILL be in this tier next is because many are busy with exams and another 2 guilds are playing neverwinter -.-[

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Forestiza.5107

Forestiza.5107

Good that we’re making friends xD

in WvW

nagymbear.5280

Good that we’re making friends xD

Of course, of course. Visit one of our upgraded keeps anytime. I won’t shoot cannons at you guys… promise.

in WvW

Posted by: Pro Hunter.6512

Pro Hunter.6512

First sorry for my bad school english :P

One of the greatest Days in WvW i ever had.

I want to thank the necro (FR) from ROF for the funny Duels.

Had a lot of fun hope see u again soon !

@ the little Monster Thief (VotF) From ROS our fights never longer than 10 sec …

Full zerker against a thief is like running into ur zerg :P

good luck everyone see u under my Mesmer :P

Dzagonur (DE) Devil Freeza Warrior, Silvana Syvari Mesmer. (LaFa)

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Dz players, please stop running whenever you see enemies…..we kept trying to fight you in BL this evening, every time we found you, despite you outnumbering us, you ran…..do you guys not like pvp? We are not that scary…come get your loot bags

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

Hey mate, what did Germany do during their day off? They massively played GW2. You have dominated the entire day yesterday, we held our border with 5 people because everyone was at school or at work.. you ticked +400 points almost the entire day.

Just wanted to point that out lol.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Don’t worry about him Sceinna, he’s RoF but he hates me severely for some reason, even left the guild for it, so i’m not concerned what he has to say he’ll always say the opposite of me.
Once some people said RoF has few WvW players and i said that RoF is a more PvE server since they are ranked very high but are second lowest server with that ranking and he goes and says they’re not a PvE server. Even though when they do events they can bring out loads of people.

So everything he has to say about me is pretty much void.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

He is no Dzag Player.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !