Ruins of Surmia-Gunnar's Hold-Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

xXx is not big guild and when they do run they do their own thing. What comes for T1 servers everyone should take it as learning experience. In my current Match up we are fighting against Red Guard. It surely was wake up call for some of our WvW focused guilds. You can learn more stuff with fighting good opponents than not fighting them at all.

You all have great match up.

Peace and love from Aurora Glade

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Small Fights in T7 means 5vx more or less. You are looking for small Fights and thinking most likly 30vx (atleast after Aneu saying 25-30 is a low number :p). Here is quite a gap in perception/expectation ^^

To make it easy for you 8 People are a Zerg ! Also i don’t see any real distinction between a Zerg and a blob in our Tier. I know no Guild from Dzagonur that could field 30 Players only from their Guild at Primetime(expect events maybe and EB i don’t know anybody that plays there ^^).

So far i’m undecided the reset was the first i particpated in a long time and Lags, freeze screens skilllags etc was not much fun since i hardly encounter them normaly.

After losing our and the Enemy mainzergs it was better but still very boring since we also had 2 full groups to counterzerg a bit. In about 3 hours fighting about 2 fights that i found enjoyable and 2-3 funny moments, thats not much.

So back to small scale as normal this morning that was ok so far. We will see how it develops this week.

Personally i don’t see much point in whining about Transfers in Forums, but some guys like to blow of steam like that. So just let them vent and fine.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

I’ve seen some of your videos from before, hope to see you on the field :>

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

(edited by itsmee.7536)

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

You can learn more stuff with fighting good opponents than not fighting them at all.

This is sometimes true, but it is not always applicable.

If it was a case of let’s say 15 v 15 (random number) and you got stomped, you could learn. If it’s 5v50 and you get stomped.. what exactly are you going to learn?

I used to play pool quite a bit (casually!) and one night there was a guy in the local who came to the table after I’d finished a game and asked if I wanted to play, so I thought sure who cares. He beat me quite badly but I thought “Well I can try and learn something, next game I’ll try and think about my shots a bit more, where to leave the ball etc, not always go for a pocket”. I didn’t actually get to take a shot for another 2 games because he literally never missed, so I learnt nothing, because I didn’t get a chance to actually try.

Maybe not the best analogy, and yes it also says we can’t learn if we don’t play. But the problem a lot of the guilds here are experiencing is that it doesn’t matter if they play or not, it simply is not possible to fight. There needs to be some understanding that just because these numbers are small/average where they come from, they aren’t where they move TO. It’s almost like a different culture, so retorts like “quit whining we’re only small” do nothing but aggravate, as it is changing the entire way the game plays for the people here.

Jathres post is very accurate, imo.

Finally, transfers happen and 90% of the time theres a bit of a “Oh c’mon…” and then just wait for the balance to restore, what has sparked the vast majority of these posts is the attitude displayed from the transferring players (a few in particular, majority are as usual not to blame). Things like “You have to bring a whole server to beat us”, “You just blob you all suck” etc, it’s never going to provoke a positive reception.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

(edited by Neandramathal.9536)

in WvW

Posted by: Ferawyn.6542

Ferawyn.6542

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/A-story-of-football-and-Guild-Wars/first#post1907078

I am glad I’m on Dzagonur, so the nightmare from T1 will hopefully be gone in a week and we can enjoy the game again.
Now, if I had been playing on RoS I would be really mad by those transfers…

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

, one good fight with nom + xxx on bay north cliff, we had our inventory full couple of times yay

just a little taste of us

you talking about this cliff?8min 50.

just a little taste of our gameplay(just a fast video with what we seen yesterday)we dont blob,we play as guild we have max 20 member on but almost all the time we are less,see the game with our eyes see our number,see yours.
one week and this server change tier,max 3 weeks and is on tier 5 this is why we are here now.
We want play on tier 5max because on other tier there are guild of 30 40 member where they regroup if they die,where they blob almost 90% of the time they are logged in and after many month of that we transfered,and when the tier dont fit our gamestyle we change it again for sure.

sorry for my english is not my main language,we are italian guild with few who are not.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

To be honest think that people are putting too much focuse on whether a guild that transfers comes from T1 or not, what’s important is whether the guilds are organized or not, and how many active players they have.

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

, one good fight with nom + xxx on bay north cliff, we had our inventory full couple of times yay

just a little taste of our gameplay(just a fast video with what we seen yesterday)we dont blob,we play as guild we have max 20 member on but almost all the time we are less,see the game with our eyes see our number,see yours.
one week and this server change tier,max 3 weeks and is on tier 5 this is why we are here now.
We want play on tier 5max because on other tier there are guild of 30 40 member where they regroup if they die,where they blob almost 90% of the time they are logged in and after many month of that we transfered,and when the tier dont fit our gamestyle we change it again for sure.

sorry for my english is not my main language,we are italian guild with few who are not.

Having spent many weeks fighting AM, FR and FSP beware the 70 man groups!

Aurora Glade were a lot less zergy than any of those servers.

As it stands you guys have alot of work to do to make it out of this tier though so best get PvDing

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Having spent many weeks fighting AM, FR and FSP beware the 70 man groups!

As it stands you guys have alot of work to do to make it out of this tier though so best get PvDing

Can you please evacuate all keeps and towers ? That would be awesome

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

not after the bandwagoing of many guild,and this is how they seek their revenge after they die:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

not after the bandwagoing of many guild,and this is how they seek their revenge after they die:/

Haha that sounds like the AG I know. This is the server that created “Operation Triumph” a wvw night designed to bring out all their guilds at the same time and take over the whole map. Let’s just say there wasn’t much triumph.
It’s also the server that KISS transferred to “to teach GH a lesson”.

Though the main tag I saw there was FURY and they’ve been around on AG for ever afaik.

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

hehe i mean after 11:10 we attacked nom that other group and u came back and sweeped us from flank, we were from 20 to 30 people, cant tell for sure becouse it was our tier 7 pug group <3 we were winning that fight till u came back… u r very good thats why u win, lots of fun

u guys r best guild on ros then some empty spaces then comes vcy

respect

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

We are not trying to recruit any guilds,. We came here to avoid queues and blobing up so why would we recruit? Sure we expressed an interest in FIRE but thats all. It’s a shame some servers won’t fight fully in this match up.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Jeddite.8620

Jeddite.8620

your hypocrisy and your playstyle is a shame.

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

XxX, get back to Gandara!!!! We miss you up here! You guys always gave us the big exitement to fight against… now it’s mostly just RG and Dius (unfortunately Dius only run with 10-15, and not 15-20 as before )
Robin, I’m dissapointed you didn’t tell me you guys were leaving! :’(

And to the guys on GH and DZ, try to have as much fun as you guys can We all know how it is to be roflstomped in WvW. Just look after the first month or something when our huge group of WvW guilds on AG left us, GH, RL, Winc, RIOT etc. We met you guys 1 or 2 weeks after and roflstomped us, think Fab from SOE said something about this stuff.
But try to learn as much as you can, even if it’s fighting 5 vs 50, first time you survive 5 seconds, next time you might survive 20 and take a few down with you aswell Can always learn from something Big respect to both servers, maybe we’ll see RoS in some weeks aswell? Who knows! :P
Enjoy your week!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

VicisPatronus.5418

Ok, so first you didn’t recruit and now you “expressed an interest” in FIRE.

in WvW

Sird.4536

your hypocrisy and your playstyle is a shame.

Care to explain.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Sird.4536

We joked with FIRE about reuniting as you saw on the previous match up thread. That was the extent of interest.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Sorry to those SOE dolyaks yesterday :p

It’s not the first time innocent Dolyaks have been slain during this match-up, and I doubt it will be the last. However, you did steal our fireworks and we expect you to return them asap. Also, your disregard for for the sanctity of dolyak life will be forever immortalised in our latest video.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

VicisPatronus.5418

Doesn’t seem as if they took it as a joke. Anywho I’d love to stay and chat, but I can’t, i’m off to express an interest in some other guilds on other servers. But i’m not recruiting!

in WvW

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Ok, so first you didn’t recruit and now you “expressed an interest” in FIRE.

They did not “recruit” us. We’ve played on the same server as them for many months, and have enjoyed it, were friendly with them. We moved to Gunnar’s for our own reasons, but quite a few of our members haven’t been enjoying it from the get go (there is a large difference between GH and SFR, and for some people it wasn’t a positive one). We haven’t decided to move to RoS purely because of all the “influx” of guilds. It was under discussion before VoTF, FRS etc moved there, only ones that were are VcY and Riot, and talks were going on before we even faced them in a matchup. We did not also immediately choose RoS, we’ve had a poll going on for a while.

Please calm down with all the kittening, its only making things worse and enjoy the game, RoS will move up soon, then things can return back to normal. I’ve personally enjoyed my time on GH, and wish them all the best.

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in WvW

VicisPatronus.5418

Enjoy the game? Well when big guilds screw up the tiers completely, it’s not that easy to enjoy. A part of the fun is to have a chance to win, bringing in over 100 active WvW-players on a tier like this screws everything up.

in WvW

Posted by: Azkadelia.2490

Azkadelia.2490

Yes, I enjoy very much getting run over by a Surmia-Zerg everytime I leave the base. This week is the most fun in WvW ever!

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

God you GH folks are the biggest complainers i’ve ever seen with few exceptions ofcourse!
You were kicking Dzag and RoF’s kitten and were winning by 80k points when we came and had a 90k lead on you, and from the get go you guys were complaining about organized guild joining lower tiers and then when we got more guilds you turned it into guilds from higher tiers stacking on 1 server. Take your loss like men, stop complaining, we’ll be out of your hair soon enough -_-

We at RoS have had worse to endure than you EVER had, you can ask Freyn(Neandramathal) about that.

All this whining is getting boring.

You guys actually have more than enough players to make it difficult for us but it seems you guys just want to have easy fights to me and when it doesn’t go your way you just stop playing and complain about it all day in the forum.

You guys are less WvW warriors and more Forum warriors.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

VicisPatronus.5418

The only reason why you get upset, is because what we are saying is right. If you would have followed the matchups between Gunnars, Rof and Dzag, you would have noticed several things. Gunnars didn’t have the lead all the time, infact we had a hard time and several of the resets. The race between us were usually very close, but we started gaining more during the weeks. Well when we’ve had guilds move over to Gunnars it’s usually been very few, and most of them haven’t been big. But getting so many over such a short time, that’s just odd. We want easy fights? LOL. Yeah that’s why we bring in like 100+ wvw players in the last weeks. If you’re getting tired of the whining then don’t post. Be a WvW-warrior and not a Forum-whiner!

(edited by VicisPatronus.5418)

in WvW

Jathres.7236

The biggist whiner was and will always be you Ilesyt. Ofcourse also the biggest bragger about anything your Server archieved.

Thats simply the Impression i got from you from various matchups and nothing has ever indicated anything else, also thats just my personal Opinion. Simply knowing you will be active in a Forumthread is discouraging me to participate in it, cause i’m not looking forward to reading all that same nonsense over and over again :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Ileyst if this was other way round you would be the biggest moaner on the forum.

(edited by sendmark.4731)

in WvW

itsmee.7536

Gentlemen, now we’ve reached the point of completely pointless posts.

Let me ask you this, what do you suggest we do to solve your issues? Allow us to hear your constructive criticism instead of repeating what you think is the problem. If you actually have a solution then by all means post it, but if you want to put down another “RoS got 6 T1 guilds” then I’m afraid your post would be completely pointless and repetitive, and probably shall be reported.

I’ve said it over and over; we’ve heard your complaints and there is absolutely nothing we can do. These guilds did not break any game rule by moving because they are, like any of us, are entitled to do anything in the game as long as they don’t break the rules made by ArenaNet.

Tl;dr
If you have a complaint, send it to ArenaNet because they are the only ones that can actually do something, but don’t post it here.

Dijla – Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

It’s also the server that KISS transferred to “to teach GH a lesson”.

As former KISS member, and also former GH member I shall do my very best to continue this mission <3

XxX, get back to Gandara!!!! We miss you up here! You guys always gave us the big exitement to fight against… now it’s mostly just RG and Dius (unfortunately Dius only run with 10-15, and not 15-20 as before )
Robin, I’m dissapointed you didn’t tell me you guys were leaving! :’(

Oeps ._.’ Sorry,, we’ll stay in contact right? =)

@FabMesmer and Jathres,, Hiii =D Missed you!

And last,, @Gunnars Hold, though RoS might have gained some guilds, you have gained a great new member as well. The legendary Pink Necro Charr from AG ( currently undercover as Engi I heard) fluffy Rorik has joined Gunnars, he is awsome =)

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: akunadin.5017

akunadin.5017

guys,

Indeed it has no further use to complaine about the kitten transfure of theese 3/4 guilds to ur matchup… allthough with this stupid rating system I say just sit it out till they move up, atleast 4 tiers:p

Enough has been said and inspite all excuses/reasons they gief U why they made the TF to RoS, every single decent tier 1 guild/player (who has been with them on there tier1/still are) agrees wot they have done/do is totally fail!

Wot theese 3 or 4 guilds should have done is spread out over all lower eu servers to have wot they said they wanted…… decent fun.

But indeed they did not…all they do now is fak up ur match up … and fak it up totally.

Again with the kitten system every match up ( after ROS will tier up) will have to suffer now for weeks before ROS goes up again. I wish U all da luck with them:(

Regards.

(edited by akunadin.5017)

in WvW

VicisPatronus.5418

Ok, you want solutions? I want Anet to set up rules on how much movement you can have from and to different servers. Imo, it’s not in the best interest for anyone to have a lot of people moving around. However Anet had an interest in having people moving from crowded servers to less crowded I understand that. But I think they should set up some sort of a cap, so we don’t see these kind of movements again. Here are some ideas:

*If you move from a server all influence from previous servers should automatically be removed so you can’t move back there for the influence. This will also force guilds to make stronger commitments to a server.

*Have a cap on how many players that can move to and from a server per week or month. So we don’t see Vabbi etc happening over and over again.

*Change the rewards for fighting outmanned – maybe change points in relation to logged on wvw players during the week or something similar. Maybe give teams with outmanned buffs automatic guards at towers and camps? Or at least something to help out for the lack of the manpower.

*When all servers are more balanced in terms of people, maybe a loyalty reward after a couple of months on the same server.

*Maybe try to have like an official online “magazine” or something for WvW in Gw2, where people can write about the rivalries between different guilds/post videos and such. Don’t think we need Anets help for this though. Not sure if such an idea already exists.

Now the last suggestion had nothing to do with the actual problem, it’s just a way of increasing the fun and interest for WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Motìerre.8521

Motìerre.8521

Hey girls could you stop complaining. Hate in forums won’t help.

Dont’t worry be happy!

yes! I totally agree!

in WvW

Posted by: Knox.8462

Knox.8462

I’m just gonna try and have fun this week. But to clear up any misconceptions, GH’s community is not fussed about dominating a tier. We’ve been on a losing streak for several weeks now but most of us stuck together through the tough times. Yes, winning the last couple of weeks was nice, but it’s not the reason for us complaining now. I wish RoS all the best, but I would advise caution in the future. If these guilds do fully integrate with the server then you’ll be better off for it, if not then they risk harming your community. GH were in the exact same position as you not long ago.

in WvW

VicisPatronus.5418

It’s funny to describe it as some guilds or just some minor makeover, just a couple of guilds from t1. Do you even realize how many WvW players it is that have been added in total over the last few weeks? No, because none of you are willing to talk about that. And on these tiers, that many extra players makes a huge difference, and you don’t seem to understand that.

in WvW

itsmee.7536

Alright, I like all your suggestions, but do you think you should be posting them in this thread, or even this sub-forum, or do you think it should go in the suggestion forum? All what you suggested is not in our hands but Anet’s.

That being said, at least your post has things to think about and consider, rather than just repeating the same record.

EDIT: and your second post goes back to where we started.

@knox: thank you for your concern, we have been burned before as well. It is bound to take time before the community stabilizes, and a couple of us are working on trying to integrate the said guilds into our community.

Dijla – Charr Warrior

(edited by itsmee.7536)

in WvW

Posted by: uhindo.4731

uhindo.4731

Another kitten*d up campaign with RoS already 13k in the lead or twice the score of DZ after 20h! This will be a long and boring week…. :-/

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Ok to avoid this particular discussion coming up and we all do the following.

1.) No more complaining when smaller guilds grouping up to face the bigger guilds (20-40) and calling them blobs.
2.) No more mentioning the large pop WvW guilds (yes in this tier more than 20 is considered large) transferring to this tier. Lets keep it out of the match thread and in the other one.
3.) No more complaining that people don’t see smaller groups roaming around.
4.) No mentioning this is a learning experience cause it really isn’t :P

Lets try to have fun even though it is difficult.

XxX some very nice maneuvers there out side Lake on Dz Bl Looking forward to coming against you guys again

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

1st of all I want to shout out to my fellow VcY Quaggan buddy on the Dzagnur BL, it was fun roaming with you as quaggans, if he/she/it does not receive this message may a VcY let them know for me! also LMFAO you vcy guys killed naqbi and placed 5 rams on his dead body, LOVED IT!! HAHAHA <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

fab.3298

Had a great night on GH BL, thanks to everyone who was there. Also, hurry up and transfer FIRE, i can’t wait to win the bounty for bollaballing that little blue haired mesmer

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

flameinabox.8913

Had a great night on GH BL, thanks to everyone who was there. Also, hurry up and transfer FIRE, i can’t wait to win the bounty for bollaballing that little blue haired mesmer

We don’t have a blue haired mesmer o.o

in WvW

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

Hi guys i was commanding in EB today from about 3 to 9 in the afternoon and i just wanted to say it was very enjoyable even though we wiped a few times we managed to get own own back on a few occasions and to the Dzag guys who were camping lake in our BL you guys were very annoying and also when i heard about the login being down i thought that would be a good time to strike for GH valley i hope everyone enjoyed themselves today was fun and hope it continues

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Thanks to the guys from BNF for the duels today. I’m enjoying my confusion engi for as long as it’s possible…
Unfortunately my attempts to troll you and destroy your catas at nw tower was … not taken so well by you.

@Robin:

in WvW

Posted by: Taps.2367

Taps.2367

Thanks to the guys from BNF for the duels today. I’m enjoying my confusion engi for as long as it’s possible…
Unfortunately my attempts to troll you and destroy your catas at nw tower was … not taken so well by you.

Please don’t tell me you were the one messing around outside Greenbriar @ DZ BL? ._.

Ignis Lilium [Ind] | FSP

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Our precious siege! :p Duels were nice and thrilling.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Alfred Nobel.2914

Alfred Nobel.2914

And something else worth to mention. About 2 hours after reset a guy from “Dzagonur Defence” came to hills which we had held for 2+hours straight. He came up to bridge out of nowhere. I suggest that this is going under cheating.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

And something else worth to mention. About 2 hours after reset a guy from “Dzagonur Defence” came to hills which we had held for 2+hours straight. He came up to bridge out of nowhere. I suggest that this is going under cheating.

Delete the pictures dude, or you’ll get an infraction from the staff. Just saying.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in WvW

fab.3298

The legendary Pink Necro Charr from AG ( currently undercover as Engi I heard) fluffy Rorik has joined Gunnars, he is awsome =)

I think i know who you’re talking about we followed him around yesterday watching him kill everything in his path, no zerg was safe, i feel much safer having him on our side! I didn’t see him tonight, but no doubt he was tearing chunks out of ROS somewhere.

Purple?

Let me ask you this, what do you suggest we do to solve your issues? Allow us to hear your constructive criticism instead of repeating what you think is the problem.

People are upset and aren’t going to stop moaning. My best advice would be to just ignore it, it’s not your fault and there’s nothing you can do about it and by debating them you’re aggravating them even more. It’s best to ignore and move along. Stay positive

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Phetid.1802

Phetid.1802

A few of us from CHvc had the pleasure of running with SOE tonight. We had a really tough time, but I think we did pretty well all in all. Except against VoTF who are properly good – /salute to you guys, the best guild group I have faced so far in WvW, and that includes all the Piken guilds that have, thus far, been the most respected by us long standing GH’ers.

Props to SOE and their leader Fab. They are a great team and excellent WvW’ers.

GH are getting smacked hard this week. We will take it on the chin and move on. RoS now officially belong in a much higher tier and are proving that this week.

The great shame of this match up is that without the dedicated night capping guilds that left us a few weeks ago, if it was RoF and Dzag facing us we would be having an even, hard fought, well matched fight.

I think us three servers now are very evenly matched. Here’s hoping we all meet up again soon.

Guild Leader – Cry Havoc (CHvc)

in WvW

flameinabox.8913

Purple?

the purple haired afro afro mesmer is my alt, hes only level 69 so he won’t be seeing WvW for a little bit =(

in WvW

Sird.4536

1st of all I want to shout out to my fellow VcY Quaggan buddy on the Dzagnur BL, it was fun roaming with you as quaggans, if he/she/it does not receive this message may a VcY let them know for me! also LMFAO you vcy guys killed naqbi and placed 5 rams on his dead body, LOVED IT!! HAHAHA <3

We had to kill that pink afro asuran xD

RP enthusiast