Ruins of Surmia-Gunnar's Hold-Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: alkalone.5798

alkalone.5798

You seem a little bit Hypocritical since you were doing this the majority of the night and calling us out on it. If it was indeed just you on entering Hills we would have given you an even fight.. however you had another organised guild with you equaling a far larger number than us alone.

~Dishammer, CHvc

We called XxX to help us to take back Hills. We were preparing for fight when you took it. We weren’t able to protect hills at this particular moment. And then, you slept on hills, to finnaly, die at bluevale after 1 hour of idiot fight . You said that we zerg at night ? We just play H24 thanks to some guilds like FRS.
And last things, every time we find a GH’s guild who plays without the zerg, SHE RUNS AWAY !
Remember that diying on the game, doesn’t make you die on the real life.
But, step by step, we are practicing, to handle your big blog on our own. I just think you will be on T8 next week

[MoS] Alkalone | Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

You seem a little bit Hypocritical since you were doing this the majority of the night and calling us out on it. If it was indeed just you on entering Hills we would have given you an even fight.. however you had another organised guild with you equaling a far larger number than us alone.

~Dishammer, CHvc

We called XxX to help us to take back Hills. We were preparing for fight when you took it. We weren’t able to protect hills at this particular moment. And then, you slept on hills, to finnaly, die at bluevale after 1 hour of idiot fight . You said that we zerg at night ? We just play H24 thanks to some guilds like FRS.
And last things, every time we find a GH’s guild who plays without the zerg, SHE RUNS AWAY !
But, step by step, we are practicing, to handle your big blog on our own. I just think you will be on T8 next week

We were not in vale apart from perhaps one or two people who did not call it.

CHvc left after hills, our target was to cap hills and get a Waypoint in there. You are looking at an entirely different group in vale. When you kicked us out of Hills there were a VERY large amount on guilds there.. or blobs whatever you like to call em. You have never faced us then clearly.. we are the one guild that does not really back down on a fight unless seriously outmatched as VcY, RiOT and FRS can vouch for if you would like to ask them when they have seen us.

T8? not a problem, i am happy on this server and no matter the tier we will keep fighting on GH.

~Dishammer, CHvc

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

I really couldn’t care less about whether it’s T8 next week or not, which is something quite a few of us share.

It wasn’t CHvc at vale, and I really wouldn’t have said it was that idiotic when we are
a) largely outnumbered; and
b) having too much fun farming you all as you came into the camp during that hour or so; and
c) making quite a nice profit from it

Thanks for the laughs

Speaking of FRS, where did they run to after attacking a non-existent treb?

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

(edited by Moturdrn.2837)

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

We called XxX to help us to take back Hills. We were preparing for fight when you took it. We weren’t able to protect hills at this particular moment. And then, you slept on hills, to finnaly, die at bluevale after 1 hour of idiot fight .

There were 2 defenses at Vale. On the first, we got swarmed. I died on the side of the hill and was in a great position to see the RoS swarm. Got it all on video too. We were massively outnumbered by you guys. Good fight, lots of fun, inevitable conclusion. What you can also see on the video is that even after we were all killed, there were still more RoS swarming in. Crazy numbers. Fair play, if you’ve got ’em, use ’em.

I don’t really care if we’re being beaten down by greater numbers. I’ll always look for ways to make the enemy miserable. Because there’s always a way (within game, within the rules and in good spirit). Which leads on to…

…The second defense at Vale. This happened a while later after we did some work around the map. You guys got suckered good and proper. At one point we we were watching RoS valliantly charging up the hill to the treb spot… where there were no trebs. Slaughtered everyone that ran up there, most before they even got halfway.
Then we built another treb just to keep you interested. More fish in a barrel.

Honestly, voice comms broke down with people just laughing. I was in tears laughing when we had our last hold-out at the ram spot (formerly known as the treb spot).

Again, I have video to show that we faced much larger numbers.

Gunnars Hold works with what it has available. You might get the occasional person complaining but by and large our regulars get on with it and have a lot of fun at it.
Its nice to win the points score but when that is unachievable due to a great imbalance, we find other ways to get our fun.

Due to work, I can’t be around much this week. I hope my fellow GH players will face up to the large numbers of RoS with good spirits, devious play and glorious ram defenses.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

Due to work, I can’t be around much this week. I hope my fellow GH players will face up to the large numbers of RoS with good spirits, devious play and glorious ram defenses.

We shall honour more rams in thy absence!

Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

When capping Hills with the golems, it was just us with the help of a small amount of other players unless i am mistaken.. and even then there was yourselves and PG.. You make this sound like we had the larger number here when it came to hills.. you are very wrong indeed..

Dude don’t spout bullkitten…
When I came to the map I had the outmanned buff for a second (and we even had those bots in the water)…
When I got to hills you guys were hitting inner with several golems of which one was even omega, when you guys broke the gate 15-20 of you guys died to our reinforcements that just came in through north and that was around 20 people, and 5 people were at lord room… But because you guys rushed to lord , around 20 of yours died and when our reinforcements got to lord you were literally MELTING the lord and around 40 of you came streaming out of there…

So please don’t spout bullkitten because you had around 50-60 maybe even 70 people inside hills..

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

When capping Hills with the golems, it was just us with the help of a small amount of other players unless i am mistaken.. and even then there was yourselves and PG.. You make this sound like we had the larger number here when it came to hills.. you are very wrong indeed..

Dude don’t spout bullkitten…
When I came to the map I had the outmanned buff for a second (and we even had those bots in the water)…
When I got to hills you guys were hitting inner with several golems of which one was even omega, when you guys broke the gate 15-20 of you guys died to our reinforcements that just came in through north and that was around 20 people, and 5 people were at lord room… But because you guys rushed to lord , around 20 of yours died and when our reinforcements got to lord you were literally MELTING the lord and around 40 of you came streaming out of there…

So please don’t spout bullkitten because you had around 50-60 maybe even 70 people inside hills..

You are stretching the numbers a bit far here.. 40-50 perhaps yes.. as there were 25 guild members in CHvc However there were a good number of RoS there on equal numbers almost my memory is a bit hazy of breaking inner and getting in but none of the guild ended up on the floor apart from one or two who broke off. Core as well as Dskn were in the lords room and we were on the choke point holding you off.

As for the “You make this sound like we had the larger number here when it came to hills” I perhaps said that wrong.. it was of a night on the whole not just at the beginning fight.

On the Golem front we had 1 Omega, 3 Guild golems.. two of which died.
As for guilds repping we had CHvc with around 25 more or less, CORE 3-5, Dskn with a good 8 people and not sure on SOE but it was about an hour before they really set out for the night.

~Dishammer, CHvc

(edited by Toxikthrash.2704)

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

. I just think you will be on T8 next week

And?

The dreaded tier 8… where the air is pungent with the aroma of roasted behinds. Tier 8, where growth’s like turnips sprout from your nose and ears. Tier 8, where Satan belches fire and enormous devil’s break wind both night and day!

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

And?

The dreaded tier 8… where the air is pungent with the aroma of roasted behinds. Tier 8, where growth’s like turnips sprout from your nose and ears. Tier 8, where Satan belches fire and enormous devil’s break wind both night and day!

Flippin’ role players!

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

I find this post hilarious. A complete misunderstanding of the Gunnars community

1) How can you not understand why we were fighting in Vale?! We have no way of winning so why bother fighting for points when we can just have a laugh and enjoy ourselves. It’s like you think fighting over objectives and for any reason other than having fun is madness.
2) A lot of us actually hope we’ll be on T8 next week. You guys aren’t going to T6 for at least another week so we’ll enjoy some more balanced fights next week where we don’t need to “blob” to even have a chance of doing something wrt points.

in WvW

Posted by: Zgorzel.4902

Zgorzel.4902

I find this post hilarious. A complete misunderstanding of the Gunnars community

1) How can you not understand why we were fighting in Vale?! We have no way of winning so why bother fighting for points when we can just have a laugh and enjoy ourselves. It’s like you think fighting over objectives and for any reason other than having fun is madness.
2) A lot of us actually hope we’ll be on T8 next week. You guys aren’t going to T6 for at least another week so we’ll enjoy some more balanced fights next week where we don’t need to “blob” to even have a chance of doing something wrt points.

3. Hmm, fight at vale – correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t we fighting RoS in that “idiot fight”? Did You just call Your server-mates idiots? My, oh, my :P

4. Fighting a guild without a zerg… Non-zerg=less then 10 people?
So You want our 10 people group to fight with Your guild zerg (and I’ve seen You guys yesterday sorry, but You have more then 10 people) and with XxX defending Your backs? Hmm, yes that sounds like a fair fight – we’re flattered that You think so highly of our skills :P

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

And?

I think you got T8 mixed up with T9..

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

And?

I think you got T8 mixed up with T9..

I think you are both thinking of T1

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

NOM (23) versus GH (70)
[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/465114gw170.jpg[/img]

Still talking ?

Lotta green dots on your mini map. Just sayin’.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

NOM (23) versus GH (70)

Still talking ?

counting about 36-40 red tags and some are pets?

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Zgorzel.4902

Zgorzel.4902

NOM (23) versus GH (70)

Still talking ?

Nice, big picture, makes it easier to get approximate number of GH players. I counted 38 and well that includes at least 3 pets (no idea about mesmer clones and stuff like that :P).

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

had a nice fight against Voth in garrison , how ever when we wiped FRS at the gate VOTH decided to jump ontop of that XD

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Guys, I thought we came to the agreement that we wont be discussing transfers/zergs/blobs in this thread, so please don’t bring that s*** again. Put this behind and move on. If you think you got outmanned, then no one will blame you if you lost the fight, and if you won it…. Well feel free to brag about it, but without being rude :>

Now, according to MoS, GH will NOT be dropping tiers since RoF started losing more points. Good luck, and most importantly: have fun.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

had a nice fight against Voth in garrison , how ever when we wiped FRS at the gate VOTH decided to jump ontop of that XD

I’m pretty sure you mean VoTF. I have to add that we are not having an event today so it was just 8-12 of us (some left, some joined, …). We were defending garrison and we decided to ask for help. Help came. We got a large portion of you out of garrison and when FRS came back from resupplying at hills and you jumped on them we decided to return the favor and help them. You weren’t wiping them yet. But indeed, very good fights.

I don’t care about all the haters, these are the fights we dropped tiers for. Thanks, it was good fun.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Big shout out to SWAT from Dz you guys really are gutsy and have my respect I salute you o7

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

There were people saying that the original would have gotten pwned in t7 and had nothing to do there were it not for the recent transfers because Dzag was owning in their matchup.

On that note: RoS was doing much better against AS and WSR than RoF is doing right now, and back then AS even had NOM which they don’t have now.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

I think ROF are taking it easy atm as they dont want to return to this tier and i dont blame them. ROF have more guilds and numbers than WSR in general so that is the only possible reason i can think of as to why they are not doing as well.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

RoF were also the worst side in our tier as well.

I wish they’d pull their fingers out though

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

NOM (23) versus GH (70)

Still talking ?

Sorry but i dont see more than 30 people in that SS

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

I see a lot of posts about blobs etc. It isn’t really that bad here. I’ve never experienced any skill lag in this matchup.
Sometimes I’ve seen what I would call a blob, both allies and enemies. But not very often. And as I said, no skill lag.

Here is a picture of common sight in t1. For those who complain about guilds changing servers to lower tiers. This in every borderland all days combined with the skill lag it creates. That isn’t very fun.

http://i.imgur.com/ANYyAV0.jpg
If you look closely, you can see this is at 2am cet (on a wednesday)

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Had a good night tonight on GH borders. Fighting FRS outside of hills was a blast! as well as the small stuff against DEX and FRS in Arah. Had some good fights too with HR? (sorry about the name if i have it wrong) Some nice even fights.

~Dishammer, CHvc

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

From the guild raid leader of tonight, a few thanks!
– Salute from PRXM to SWAT in EB this evening. You fought bravely, each time.
– It was also great to fight XxX – would love to do that more. There was especially one time, where you surprised us in Org camp. Another time we faced you head on almost GvG, but our commander interfered, which was propably what tiped that clash to our side.
– Also, all commanders on the map seemed to be doing very good during the evening. Cheers for that.
– A shame FIRE only showed up for one fight in the beginning, would like more, indeed.

All in all good fights in EB this evening. We ended up more than happy, and with more than full bags :-)

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

(edited by Magus.6543)

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

loved the fights in BAY today , Regards HT

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Posted by: Samoleth.5012

Samoleth.5012

That’s really weird to say.
I can speak as (mostly) a solo roamer but that’s the exact behavior i see while i run around the map.
Few people of both Dzag and RoS are willing to duel or kill me 1v1, most of the time they run away scared in a keep or call for some sort of back up or try to kill me with SM cannons while i /laugh at them.
Same as when I run with my fellow [Imp] pack, even numbers = flee.
So, don’t assume things you don’t know. I could do it and say that the players of both my enemy servers are a bunch of fleeing noobs, but i won’t do it, because i’ve met some really good opponents and nice persons.
Cheers,
Hot Shots

a random derpling

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

That’s an overly simplistic view of how match ups between servers with differing coverage and so forth would go and how that would affect scoring.

Not sure saying ‘X’ beat ‘Y’ and I’ve beaten ‘X’ so I also can beat ‘Y’ makes any sense, all sorts of variables come into play and are in a state of flux from hour to hour, day to day etc.

There are indeed many factors, but do those factors come to play only when you want to use them for the sake of your arguments? He simply used the same logic used by someone from your server, to show you how flawed it was.

Quoting from the previous matchup thread:

jordiboy without riot and vcy you guys would never have stod a chance here(this is based of the fact that DZ is allready pulling 40k leads on the other two servers and we are about the same as them in fighting strength) not saying that the other guilds in RoS dont do anything but without Riot and Vcy you guys would have been dominated in this tier so much

There’s many factors that come to play, 1 is the fact that Arborstone was actually stronger than WSR and the reason they dropped was because we focused on them.
BT is just numbers , they don’t even upgrade…

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

(edited by itsmee.7536)

in WvW

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

I think ROF are taking it easy atm as they dont want to return to this tier and i dont blame them. ROF have more guilds and numbers than WSR in general so that is the only possible reason i can think of as to why they are not doing as well.

From the ROF perspective, this week we had a really rough reset. No idea what happened cos the new reset time is about 5am for me so I was late to the party. As such points wise we got off to a slow start and have been building ever since.

However, I think that whether we stay in t8 or GH drop to t8 or we both stay put is going to come right down to the wire this week. Yesterday when I opened MOS we were moving up, today we are staying put, but there is only a point or so in it.

Personally I would like another DZ-GH-ROF mathcup because we seem pretty balanced but that isn’t going to happen for a while. Currently the t8 match is a lot of fun with good fights in my playhours, not sure about prime time.

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Itsmee as always you are trying to find reason in this mess of a thread.
There are like 4-5 people who can’t enjoy a well mannered thread and that is why we are making circles around the same spot.
Check the history of those threads and you will see that they are always the same people while you, sird,mizu and some others are well mannered and trying to keep this thread on course.

in WvW

Posted by: TaoRay.3094

TaoRay.3094

Thanks to PRXM and XxX for the nice fights on EB tonight!

Rankkor Blacksteel [SWAT]
Special Weapons and No Tactics | Leader
Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

– It was also great to fight XxX – would love to do that more. There was especially one time, where you surprised us in Org camp. Another time we faced you head on almost GvG, but our commander interfered, which was propably what tiped that clash to our side.
– Also, all commanders on the map seemed to be doing very good during the evening. Cheers for that.
– A shame FIRE only showed up for one fight in the beginning, would like more, indeed.

All in all good fights in EB this evening. We ended up more than happy, and with more than full bags :-)

Must have only been a few of us Fire then, we didn’t have anything planned today because we’re still settling in and getting people over and what not, but hopefully we will be back to our normal 16-20 man awesome squad soon =)

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Must have only been a few of us Fire then, we didn’t have anything planned today because we’re still settling in and getting people over and what not, but hopefully we will be back to our normal 16-20 man awesome squad soon =)

I am sure it won’t take you that long to get settle so i can’t wait to face you guys at full force as you were the last 3 weeks

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

I am sure it won’t take you that long to get settle so i can’t wait to face you guys at full force as you were the last 3 weeks

I wouldn’t call us full force over the 3 weeks either xD, but we will see all of you chaps soon on the fields and we look forward to the fights!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Rashmika Els.8215

Rashmika Els.8215

You folks were stubborn as hell and gutsy alongside that, you just kept coming at us time and time again and gave us some good fights. Swat definitely earned some respect tonight from PRXM

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Some nice fights with Dz tonight… looks like my earlier post of the pie chart had the desired effect… you came out fighting tonight and looking for revenge…

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Ray Stonecrusher.6427

Ray Stonecrusher.6427

ok with my 1st post on these forums , i probably will receive a lot of dislikes , will accept them but still feel the urge of speaking out my opinion on blobbing , clustering etc etc . In my view blobbing is NOT a bad thing , its an aspect of the game that can be very beneficial for some players and i must confess that i really like the fact that u can speed cap a tower / keep / castle with a huge amount of players. In my experience the people that dont like the blobbing are the ones that cant seem to arrange a blob. The thing i was hoping for to experience in world v world is an all out server against server .. 50+ peeps against 50+ . Good for Wxp as well we had a fight like that last week on a garrison and it took over 30 minutes of pushing and getting pushed . lots of kills on both sides and it looked like christmas with all those lootbags for everyone . If u like small team mayhems , i believe spvp does the trick for u then . But like i said , for me WvW should be about massive sieges and stacks of lootbags.

A second point id like to speak out here is that NO one should order people to go with a commander or things like that. we all paid our own game and u should have the right to roam and fight who and where u like ….. and plz plz dont flame people who are new to wvw , just because they are new doesnt mean u cant teach them the ropes …

ok ill probably expect a guildkick by now but i (and so do we all ) have the right to speak out thoughts on this great feature in GW2 which is WvW…..

u may start your comments now ……

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

ok with my 1st post on these forums , i probably will receive a lot of dislikes , will accept them but still feel the urge of speaking out my opinion on blobbing , clustering etc etc . In my view blobbing is NOT a bad thing , its an aspect of the game that can be very beneficial for some players and i must confess that i really like the fact that u can speed cap a tower / keep / castle with a huge amount of players. In my experience the people that dont like the blobbing are the ones that cant seem to arrange a blob. The thing i was hoping for to experience in world v world is an all out server against server .. 50+ peeps against 50+ . Good for Wxp as well we had a fight like that last week on a garrison and it took over 30 minutes of pushing and getting pushed . lots of kills on both sides and it looked like christmas with all those lootbags for everyone . If u like small team mayhems , i believe spvp does the trick for u then . But like i said , for me WvW should be about massive sieges and stacks of lootbags.

A second point id like to speak out here is that NO one should order people to go with a commander or things like that. we all paid our own game and u should have the right to roam and fight who and where u like ….. and plz plz dont flame people who are new to wvw , just because they are new doesnt mean u cant teach them the ropes …

ok ill probably expect a guildkick by now but i (and so do we all ) have the right to speak out thoughts on this great feature in GW2 which is WvW…..

u may start your comments now ……

He wont Gkick you… i think :P

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Lenoir.3579

Lenoir.3579

I just want to thank everybody for a nice matchup. I enjoy it because I learned a lot this week and compared to last week it’s a lot more challenging.

the right to roam and fight who and where u like ….. and plz plz dont flame people who are new to wvw , just because they are new doesnt mean u cant teach them the ropes …

Basically I agree. Flames are never an answer to a problem. Many of our commanders really explain things over and over again (esp. thanks to Rankkor[SWAT] because he’s reading here).
One important thing is: come to your server’s TS. The first thing I do before starting GW: login to the the TS server. It’s helpful for you and for your whole team.

One of the main reasons are: sometime you really need to follow your commander: Often it’s said: do not attack the door, do not attack the mobs around you, do NOT take the waypoint (because others observe the map, and you can see how raids are moving because of this) => an operation meant to be sneaky does not work. The mesmer who prepared a portal is detected and maybe even killed. And the whole project of taking something failed. This happens very often and can be frustrating.

Of course I want to repeat: you don’t need to follow the commander but it’s always nice to try to somewhat synchronize a bit. And flames are never ok in my opinion. Most people understand and accept things better if you just tell them why instead of “you are an idi…”

~Dzagonur~

in WvW

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

The VcY corporation would like to thank Gunnars Hold for their hospitality in the Mines of Danelon. They put on a good spread and were very accommodating to our 10 board members.

We’re looking forward to resuming our midnight meeting later on today.

Song
Official Official of Official Things
VcY Corporation™

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in WvW

Nymph of Meliai.6739

pity about your failed double team at Jerrifer’s Slough, EB (10:45am)… didn’t notice at first that you were 50/50 GH and Dz…

not in any way suggesting an alliance on the evidence of 6 players but why were you fighting together?

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

pity about your failed double team at Jerrifer’s Slough, EB (10:45am)… didn’t notice at first that you were 50/50 GH and Dz…

not in any way suggesting an alliance on the evidence of 6 players but why were you fighting together?

I wasn’t there, but I expect a few people from each server found themselves near each other. Maybe they partied up, maybe they danced a little, maybe they just finished the JP together and were enjoying the taboo thrill of hanging around with ‘the enemy’.

Maybe one of them threw down a ram and built it as they passed Jerrifers, wondering if the other server guys would take the hint and throw down a ram of their own? Maybe they all simultaneously realised they could try and cap a tower together then turn on each other in the lord room and see what happened?

In short – maybe they were just having fun.

I hope you do the same today <3

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in WvW

Nymph of Meliai.6739

tbh I always admire those who double team… I can never understand how they don’t accidently kill each other… must take some skill.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

It’s not like RoF are taking a week off or something, we don’t want to tier up, but we’re doing our best. Arborstone can pull surprisingly big numbers (they won the reset with 40-50 man zerg on EACH borderland). If they put a bit more organization into these numbes and convinced people to bring more fully levelled/geared characters, they could actually win this matchup. If you take a look at pie chart at MOS, Arbor are ticking +285 atm and RoF morning crew was giving us a lot of points in GH-Dzagonur-RoF matchups

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Hyung.6140

Nice work Anya! It’s no secret that we’re rooting for you – though in an ideal world we’d be meeting again instead of passing each other on the way up/down.

Hopefully catch you on the battlefield sooner rather than later… best of luck

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Hyung.6140

Gah, It was a secret and now everything is ruined!!

We’re supposed to be the super unfriendly server that is self centered and generally despicable!!

You can’t let people know we’re rooting for them etc, you obviously failed the ‘how to be a super villain 101’ class’

Hahah

Afaik we have a pretty respectful/amusing relationship with most servers from FSP downwards. Only exception I remember is AG – wasn’t there something about some guilds there that have a grudge?!

And obviously these two weeks have been something of an exception too!

Still, keeps life interesting. Which is what you need when you’re bored at work, right TK?

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Wow, that alliance claim came quicker than I thought! Now, I’d better do this post right in a format that can be understood.

Dear Player,

On behalf of Impact Ltd. I would like to apologise for giggle about my and my associates actions which led to the alliance concerns. We maintain a close relationship with our competitors in the BNF development company located on the ‘Dzagonur’ sector, and feel it healthy to keep a friendly atmosphere. As such we today engaged in some fiendish hunting team building exercises against one of their employee’s, around the Golanta supply camp.

Unfortunately this was interrupted by an uninvited guest abysmally unskilled local resident attempting to harvest some easy funds, so a mutual decision was reached that in order to maintain the most possible enjoyment for both our parties we should remove this problem post haste shoot him in the face and wait for his reaction.

I can only hope to assure you that these outings were made in a bid for both our corporations to draw the most possible fun from the current business environment that we are forced to operate in. I would like to recommend that once your course in advanced counting is complete (4 != 6) that your corporation runs a similar programme.

Please find attached an alliance souvenir screenshot.

Sincerely,
Freyn.
Head of the “Not-caring” division of Impact Ltd.

Just incase you didn’t get it – we actually get on with our opponents, there was 4 people, you tried to kill a lowbie while standing inside a bunch of 82 guards (with other RoS present including a commander from [LT]), we fought back. I normally try and maintain a non-trolling/sensible posting manner, but this latest post was just so hilarious I couldn’t resist.

Attachments:

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Thank you as well. We really appriciate and respect you run as a guild and look forward to more encounters on a more even base.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/