Siege limit

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

If siege limit was remove from the game would it break World vs World?

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Yes.

Imagine, if you will, a Stonemist Castle defended by 20 ballista, 30 arrow carts, 10 catapults, and 4 rams. All in the Lord’s Room.

How do you think that could POSSIBLY be beaten?

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Yes.

Imagine, if you will, a Stonemist Castle defended by 20 ballista, 30 arrow carts, 10 catapults, and 4 rams. All in the Lord’s Room.

How do you think that could POSSIBLY be beaten?

1 Chuck Norris and half of a Sylvester Stallone…..I could be wrong, the Stallone might be overkill.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

alright then let rephrase the question what if you only had siege limit with in area of other siege like say you have 5 then ti cap you out with in area of range. ?

and to answer your question on how to push 20 bali 30 arrow 10 cata you take 6 ele rotating swirling wind creating a path for your guardian to get in then rotate gs pull pulling the zerg in to your own. and crush them.

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

alright then let rephrase the question what if you only had siege limit with in area of other siege like say you have 5 then ti cap you out with in area of range. ?

and to answer your question on how to push 20 bali 30 arrow 10 cata you take 6 ele rotating swirling wind creating a path for your guardian to get in then rotate gs pull pulling the zerg in to your own. and crush them.

You forget along with all those sieges there will be a zerg waiting for you. Also, imagine that scenario, but in every tower/camp/keep. It’ll be hell to take something back.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

Swirling winds doesn’t stop arrow carts, dont know if it’s meant to be or if it’s a bug.

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Swirling winds doesn’t stop arrow carts, dont know if it’s meant to be or if it’s a bug.

Arrow Cart arrows can go through anything, even meters of solid rock in caves. Why would some breeze stop them?

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

YES. Already too much siege imo… I’m convinced that ppl have no idea how to win a fight without it.

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

wait, it doesn’t? Do the guardian shield bubbles stop them then?

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

wait, it doesn’t? Do the guardian shield bubbles stop them then?

I don’t know, never used my guardian in WvW.

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

Siege limit

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Ram and golem limit would be nice. Like max one golem and 2 rams/door.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch