So long Jade Quarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: xWarmachine.9648

xWarmachine.9648

Dear Jade Quarry,

Omen Gaming Community (Omen) is moving to another server. We really enjoyed our time with JQ and the memories we will keep about the epic people we have met there. I would like to give props to those that followed Silverback Rayleigh/Ultima Hyperion during our passes through WvW and for the PVE community that helped us to find bounty NPCs during a rush time of countdowns.

Sincerely,
~ Omen

WVW Commander
[Omen]Ultima Hyperion.
Dragonbrand

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Mouseketeer.2589

Mouseketeer.2589

Welcome to DB!!!

See ya’ll in a few minutes

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: LiveD.6841

LiveD.6841

TadaIma DB…

Dont Cry EJ

[Omen] Gaming Community
DragonBrand Server
General Ira

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Sorry to see silverback go. He was a good commander.

Goodluck and all the best in T2.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

End of WvW vacation time to have a celebratory WELCOME TO DB ZERG!

Hyade and his flamethrower

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Who are you guys again?

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Stars.8576

Stars.8576

Welcome to Dragonbrand, Omen. You guys are gonna love the community and the competitive spirits of the server!

80 Warrior || 80 Thief || 80 Mesmer

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Getting a bit crowded on the Dragonbrandwagon ain’t it?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Stars.8576

Stars.8576

1) It’s commonly known as Dragonwagon. Not Dragonbrandwagon.
2) Dragonbrand is climbing the ranks because of good players. You can have a full server and still lose a WvW match. Quality over Quanitity.
3) See you soon.

80 Warrior || 80 Thief || 80 Mesmer

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: ExZee.8109

ExZee.8109

I wonder if going through the trouble of putting up a thread makes people feel better when they leave their servers at their utmost convenience, and at the server’s utmost inconvenience.

But then again these threads always smell foul of guilt.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Hey on your way back can you pick up a gallon of milk?

….

I’m not getting any milk am I?

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I’ll bring you milk! Meet at your garrison tonight

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Kharne.4235

Kharne.4235

2) Dragonbrand is climbing the ranks because of good players. You can have a full server and still lose a WvW match. Quality over Quanitity.
3) See you soon.

Dragonbrand is climbing the ranks because of good players. You can have a full server and still lose a WvW match. Quality over Quanitity. Quantity*

Thats total BS because there has never been a NA server that field 60 man zergs all day, all night losing to a server that can field about 40 all day and practically defenseless at night.

[iLL]usion Maguuma
Ahriman (Necro), Ahzeck (Ele), Solace (Thief), Goddifist (Ranger) Kharne (Warr) Tomb
Hope, Is The First Step To Disappointment

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Dear Jade Quarry,

Omen Gaming Community (Omen) is moving to another server. We really enjoyed our time with JQ and the memories we will keep about the epic people we have met there. I would like to give props to those that followed Silverback Rayleigh/Ultima Hyperion during our passes through WvW and for the PVE community that helped us to find bounty NPCs during a rush time of countdowns.

So why Dragonbrand?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Dear Jade Quarry,

So why Dragonbrand?

Coz it’s still dominating now? And might continue to dominate for a few more weeks. They are probably vegetarians.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Wait so apparently transfering to Dragonbrand is considered bandwagoning but transfering to Sanctum of Rall or Blackgate is not?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

my guess why is cause a lot of there jq friend have gone there plus other guilds have been tranfering there from others servers making it the " IT " server of the month

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Transfered to dragonbrand because they dont like losing. Same as any other bandwagon.
Edit: and instead of going to a server that needs their timezone coverage, they go to the server that has probably the largest SEA coverage of any NA server.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Welcome OMEN to DB

We hope you enjoy it here with us and were glad to fight alongside with you yet again!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Got them teeth sharpened Mr. Rawnoodles?

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Lasermonkey.7984

Lasermonkey.7984

Lol, its a video game isn’t it? I especially like all the TC greed though, Only they can receive transfers in tier 2. Everyone knows that. TC doesn’t want to be in tier 1, DB I guess does?

[EMP] Empërium – Doof Lundgren

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Silly me. And here I thought it was because of NNK and throngs of people that came to ride on their coattails. Guess I was wrong.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Know what the best part about bandwagons is? They collapse spectacularly.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

Goodluck on your next bandwagon

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

3) See you soon.

I don’t think you guys will be climbing any more ranks. You’re currently losing glicko, not gaining it.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Why leave JQ in the first place when you’re just going to create another JQ?

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Know what the best part about bandwagons is? They collapse spectacularly.

You guys should listen to him since he’s from Mag. Remember the great Kaineng? Losing to Mag right now in T3 and was apparently reduced to +0ppt just hours earlier.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

3) See you soon.

Quality. Thanks for the hundreds of bags today that I farmed off of RE and NS.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

Ah, now I want a Dragonwagon. Some reason I imagine it painted red.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: xSwissroll.9820

xSwissroll.9820

Why leave JQ in the first place when you’re just going to create another JQ?

Agreed!

Looks like db is getting more transfers

Swisspancake ~ Elementalist
[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

Silly me. And here I thought it was because of NNK and throngs of people that came to ride on their coattails. Guess I was wrong.

NNK is probably one of the few guilds I have respect for on DB. they have stuck with DB for… ever. I just hope that when DB collapses (lets face it, it will happen like it does to pretty much every server that gets bandwagoned) that NNK stays on DB. true showing of server pride.

Maguuma is now top of t3, only because everything above us has imploded or dissolved into our enemies above us. as soon as i saw BG closing in on JQQ, i knew JQ would begin to die, here we have the first sign of panic. how will this effect the tiers? who knows. looking forward to all the juicy drama, tier shifting, and speculation due to point evolution in the coming weeks.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

When the next server implodes can we please not all filter out through other servers on T1 and T2? This top-heavy tier stacking is getting old.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Why do these things happen when I’m about to go to bed and at my crankiest?

I’m not sorry to see some of this bunch go really. Several hours ago they did a Guild Challenge in Southsun. I was just running by and offered some help before they started it. They were sarcastic and uppity about it. I was even thinking, they are not JQ quality.

For leaving, what bothers me is one of their commanders came into TS last Saturday night trying to recruit. Talking to Jed and Stei about how we’ll all be working together and consolidating the smaller guilds, yada…yada…yada. Meanwhile, it appears they already planned on leaving as soon as they were done farming the gold for it. What a truly kitten thing to do, right?

JQ is in a far better place now. TY for leaving……

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

NNK is probably one of the few guilds I have respect for on DB. they have stuck with DB for… ever. I just hope that when DB collapses (lets face it, it will happen like it does to pretty much every server that gets bandwagoned) that NNK stays on DB. true showing of server pride.

Fun fact: NNK hasn’t been in DB since day one. In fact, they started out in JQ.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I wonder how long Menaace errrm Noodles need to rage quit DB.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Fun fact: you are wrong.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Welcome to DB

I hope you enjoy your stay so much you decide to make it your home. We ask you to wipe your feet off at the door to clean off any dust that may have built up on your trip.

Some of those bridges you have to walk over have local residents who may dirty those boots too…

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Wrong NNK has been on DB just wasn’t as huge as it now ( I was recently told this)

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I’m not going anywhere. I couldn’t care less about the overall score because it’s out of my hands. I’m not in leadership. I just go out there and have fun. And I suggest you guys do the same. Last night, during the SF time slot, we helped our friends in JQ get to a 290 tick before I logged out for sleep. I have mained ranger since day -3. DAY -3! I loooooove being the underdog. Bring it on T1 or T2. I am ready to rumble. I’ll be here every night. That ranger that frost trapped your zerg? Yeah, that was me.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Chopps.5047

Yesss! More loot bags! WELCOME TO T2! :P

I am going to mark these words, friend. We’re coming for you and all the other kids with their pumped up kicks.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Chopps.5047

Yesss! More loot bags! WELCOME TO T2! :P

I am going to mark these words, friend. We’re coming for you and all the other kids with their pumped up kicks.

I was talking about Omen going to DB, not JQ at all… unless SF is xferring too?

Kill me now. I thought you were referring to JQ as a server dropping to T2, considering that’s the topic of the thread. It’s really about OMEN. My bad. Best of luck to all. :p

(edited by Chopps.5047)

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Why do these proclaimed WvW guilds come onto the forums to say bye for everyone to see it?

To be quite honest we dont care

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Why do these proclaimed WvW guilds come onto the forums to say bye for everyone to see it?

To show gratitude to their former server?

You don’t care yet you still post.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Welcome to DB!!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

To show gratitude to their former server?

You don’t care yet you still post.

Do it via the servers forums, no need to put it here.
I post because its annoying to see these guilds think they are bigger than what they are to feel the need to let everyone know they have moved.

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Yes, because it would obviously be better for the game if they just went to a lower tier. It’s not like they’d unbalance the matchup or anything.

Christ, what a load. Like people have never “bandwagoned” to SoR. Get over yourself.

Someone told me Omen was a mostly PvE guild or something. I don’t recall seeing them much in WvW. Well, good luck with the bandwagon efforts. Apparently DB isn’t ready to compete on their own merits so they pathetically need to leech from JQ more trying to bring us down instead of raising themselves up. Some younger folks I’ve developed a decent amount of respect for have ultimately proven to be a disappointment. It’s too bad.

You are a recruiter for JQ yes? You are aware of all the thing you say, that is extremely bias reflect negativity and may as well inhibit your abilities to recruit? Its competition, the game will change but at the vary least be respectful of the guilds that did put in their time on which ever server and at the very least, give them some grace. Especially for their time they put forth previously.

OMEN came here on their own free will, like our guild. Instead of flaming threads, learn to develop common decency to respect those guilds whatever the decision. Bashing them isn’t doing you any justice my friend.

Sorry Noodles, respect is something earned, not demanded. It’s also as easily lost.

Translation: I don’t respect guilds who elect not to play on my server.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I guess it’s enough ice seeing DB staying in T2 for a while.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Sorry Noodles, respect is something earned, not demanded. It’s also as easily lost.

Translation: I don’t respect guilds who elect not to play on my server.

Oh, that’s not true at all. I have a ton of respect for many guilds that we face on a daily, weekly basis from other servers. There are some quality, top rate guilds that are an absolute blast to donate the occasional loot bag to.

Among other things that will earn or lose respect, though, is how people behave or respond to difficult situations. Some actions are worthy of respect, others can quickly cause respect previously earned to be lost.

I broke the quote thingie. Poo.

#TeamJadeQuarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Gellor.6497

I guess it’s enough ice seeing DB staying in T2 for a while.

What I love about this is seeing people rip RE/Omen for transferring out of JQ then being total kittenhats to DB, and then try to recruit new guilds. Really why would someone transfer to JQ when it’s clear, if they don’t fit in or like it they will be publicly ripped by a select few JQ members?

We don’t mind being in T2. It gives us a chance to build chemistry with new guilds/ work with smaller guilds/ talk to pugs about WvW. Plus TC/FA can bring great fights and field awesome guilds..

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Good luck out there!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB