SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Q:

Good luck all, didn’t see one so thought i should create one i will post a score update. If there is another one let me know and i shall delete.

Disclaimer
———————————————-
Discussion of the match is heavily permitted and encouraged in this thread, even if it may be slightly on the colourful side.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

(edited by Le Rooster.8715)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Papaj.9035

Papaj.9035

A:

Also, for relevance I present to you the scores as of 11:04am EST.

Attachments:

80 Norn Elementalist
Violent Impact [VI] Guild Master (Blackgate)
http://www.impact-gaming.us

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

The score seems tight, SBI showing nicely.

Attachments:

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

Happy WvW Reset and may the Zerg be ever in your favor

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

1/4/12 ??? lol is 1/4 /13……eeeeek

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Score update 10:40 PM Server time

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

thank yoUUU edit =)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

Happy WvW Reset and may the Zerg be ever in your favor

I take that back

Happy WvW Reset and may the Queue be ever in your favor…

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

Score update, SoS back with force

Attachments:

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Score update. Seems like SoS is back from their holiday.

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: czar.3704

czar.3704

More like SoS back with more portal bombs. We will teach you the same lessons we taught you last week. And no we will not use portal bomb’s against you, that would just be lame :P

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Great games with TSYM on SBI BL. Well be there this weekend, hope to see some more EMP! You guys are a blast to play against.

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

Very good spread and cover, SoS. Nice protection even on your softer objectives. Effective flippage and response to crossing up. Multiple 15-20 man teams + picnic ants for added muscle. Some tough competition in the wee morning. /tiphat

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

What a blast reset was this week. Our AoI alliance had some serious fun in EB last night. Whatever happened with JQ over the past 2 weeks has been a wonderful addition to this match up. All I can say is this game hasn’t lost any luster for me, for everytime I think to myself, “/self~maybe I should just go make a monk and join that old parade” I encounter a night like last and say “/self~ F that!!! THIS IS EPIC!!!!”

Thank you all. Looking forward to a grand week.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

(edited by Tala.7638)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Great games with TSYM on SBI BL. Well be there this weekend, hope to see some more EMP! You guys are a blast to play against.

We really enjoy playing against you guys as well! Consider it friendly rivalry!
See you on the field!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Good return to business SOS +500 ppt at one point

Show them how we play when we’re here

Pretty epic fight at JQ BL and you did well holding garrison twice at the lord room.

She’ll hate me for this but Shout out to mz pure and pW for the assistance

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

stuck at work for 2 more hrs, and my laptop is busted, waiting on parts…UPDATE!!!

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

SOS: 29,304 +145
JQ: 26, 217 +450
SBI: 17, 349 +100

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: ClockUp.2954

ClockUp.2954

Reset day was crazy, thank you everyone for the good fight! Good luck to Jade Quarry, let’s keep up our winning streak and amazing guild cooperation :)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

After taking back hills from JQ at SoS bl, score update.

Attachments:

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

What area of the world do JQ’s players mainly come from? are they mostly asian? US? australian?

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

JQ is pretty international as far as server pop goes. We have some excellent Asian and Aussie guilds, as well as NA of course.

Alot of our pick up groups/zergs can and will wipe the named “l33t guilds” on other servers, which always makes it entertaining to wvw on JQ.

A couple weeks ago in our community wvw ts server, I was entertained by an Aussie and one of our Asian members debating that the other one was indeed sexier, in two different accents. While trying to wrap my head around the discussion I was ran over by SoS members #45839745-#44895745, but it was well worth the repair bill. =)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

PPT
SoS: 43,055 330
JQ: 36,254 145
SBI: 24,705 220

Looks like people are back from vacation on SoS!

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

What area of the world do JQ’s players mainly come from? are they mostly asian? US? australian?

Mainly? That might be tough to nail down precisely. I don’t keep counts, but I do count countries. I just find it interesting.

This is the list of 86 countries I’ve compiled from the people with whom I’ve met, grouped, and socialized with on JQ:

Australia, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, Uruguay, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Republic of (South Korea), Macau, Taiwan (Republic of China), Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Anguilla, Barbados, Dominica, Martinique, Montserrat, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Indonesia, Cyprus, Fiji, Guam,
Kiribati, Nauru, Palau, Bermuda, Mexico, United States, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Great Britain, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, New Zealand, American Samoa, India, Philippines, Singapore, Albania, Greece, Italy, Montekitten, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Chile

Not all were playing from where they were “from” and not everyone was “from” where they were playing.

I think JQ’s cultural diversity is (for lack of a better term) great. Not to mention I get jazzed when I encounter someone from someplace I can’t quickly find on a map!

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Thobek.1730

Not all were playing from where they were “from” and not everyone was “from” where they were playing.

well then that list is kind of pointless for me (interesting for some perhaps). The majority of those could be foreigners living aboard in an asian country. I wasn’t really asking about cultural diversity in a server more about coverage time. I just notice that JQ seem to have some good Oceanic late night coverage so I’m guessing most are either west coast australians or asians (or perhaps even some people that do not sleep and play all through the night)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

No Malaysians in JQ? impossible!

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

well then that list is kind of pointless for me (interesting for some perhaps). The majority of those could be foreigners living aboard in an asian country. I wasn’t really asking about cultural diversity in a server more about coverage time. I just notice that JQ seem to have some good Oceanic late night coverage so I’m guessing most are either west coast australians or asians (or perhaps even some people that do not sleep and play all through the night)

We have a large SEA/Oceanic presence

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: illuminate.7053

illuminate.7053

Score update!
Great fights so far, expecting better ones.

Attachments:

Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Officer
Sea Of Sorrows

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Lockhart.4703

Lockhart.4703

No Malaysians in JQ? impossible!

We are all nothing but ninjas
You don’t see us.

Aina Sofia – Human Female Ranger
[HK] Hammer Kult – Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

great match so far

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Been a fun weekend!

Attachments:

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some very good fights, still learning things from JQ regarding scouting and rapid response but it is all fun.

SBI, good to see you pushing today, keep at it!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Nice to see SBI refusing to give up any of their foothold in their home map without a good fight during NA primetime.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: vinLazy.7218

vinLazy.7218

We have a large SEA/Oceanic presence

mostly from australia japan taiwan and philippines

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Drop a tier and show us your guilds ‘l33t’ skills there….

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Drop a tier and show us your guilds ‘l33t’ skills there….

I don’t get it

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

Hmmmmm,

Awesome Fights Friday and Saturday, props to SoS and SBI for the effort and tactics,
logged on Sunday and was incredibly disappointed…..

Is there an SoS/SBI alliance? I know it wouldnt be 100% but i was VERY disturbed to come to several points (especially supply camps) where both SoS AND SBI where set up with siege, all though not attacking each other, simply waiting for JQ. And by set up with siege I mean SoS and SBI set up with Ballistas and Arrow Carts just a few feet from each other.

Instances of this happened multiple times on JQ, EB, and SBI, and though I didnt play on SoS today, I was told it happened there too.

There were also instances of SoS coming to defend an SBI owned tower and then leaving as soon as JQ’s force was wiped.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but there seemed to be a LOT of cross-server coordination today and it really killed a promising night of WvW.

I would love to hear what some SoS or SBI kid’s think about this and would HOPE that the large guilds on SoS and SBI are willing to take a stand against it. If you’re really T1 material, you dont need to team up to take us out

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

I assure you there is no teaming up going on. Our people are saying the same thing about JQ and SoS. Just tonight someone said, “Sos took then camp but let JQ stay on the Trebuchet” And day in and day out people say we are being “double teamed”. Hogwash imo.

SOR – [Boss]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

-alliance poopy-

I legitimately accidentally stopped a JQ push on SoS’ klovan tower a few days ago. Was doing a push through SoS territory looking for supply, and on my way to check out Dane (JQ Supply camp), I found some JQ on catapults with Klovan wall at around 10%. Needless to say the zerg wiped them and pseudo saved SoS’ tower.

Other than that, seems your ego got a little inflated after your impressive victory last week. You have no idea how often I’m on EB and I watch as the west side slowly turns all green, and the east side goes all blue, usually finished off with one server spawn camping while the other takes the keep. No alliance anywhere.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Hmmmmm,

Awesome Fights Friday and Saturday, props to SoS and SBI for the effort and tactics,
logged on Sunday and was incredibly disappointed…..

Is there an SoS/SBI alliance? I know it wouldnt be 100% but i was VERY disturbed to come to several points (especially supply camps) where both SoS AND SBI where set up with siege, all though not attacking each other, simply waiting for JQ. And by set up with siege I mean SoS and SBI set up with Ballistas and Arrow Carts just a few feet from each other.

Instances of this happened multiple times on JQ, EB, and SBI, and though I didnt play on SoS today, I was told it happened there too.

There were also instances of SoS coming to defend an SBI owned tower and then leaving as soon as JQ’s force was wiped.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but there seemed to be a LOT of cross-server coordination today and it really killed a promising night of WvW.

I would love to hear what some SoS or SBI kid’s think about this and would HOPE that the large guilds on SoS and SBI are willing to take a stand against it. If you’re really T1 material, you dont need to team up to take us out

Only mostly seen SoS on SBI BL, my interaction with JQ has been limited aside from the teams that take a run on SBI BL for a bit then relocate to a powerhouse map of theirs, being their home map.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

I was hoping (and still am) that I was wrong

Honestly the thing that shifted me from “suspicious but explainable” to “WTF?!?!!?!?” was seeing SoS and SBI set up with siege in multiple supply camps and a few towers/1 keep across all the BG’s.

Hopefully it was a fluke…..

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

I was hoping (and still am) that I was wrong

Honestly the thing that shifted me from “suspicious but explainable” to “WTF?!?!!?!?” was seeing SoS and SBI set up with siege in multiple supply camps and a few towers/1 keep across all the BG’s.

Hopefully it was a fluke…..

remember a couple of weeks ago when someone made the post
" We are not teaming against you guys.

Its only logical that SoS and JQ want to stomp out the weakest link and take all their points…"

Like right after we lost a few people and our coverage went down the drain :I…

I remember that..

its sucks not having the same coverage huh

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Reyana.6479

Reyana.6479

The display of guild teamwork this weekend for Sea of Sorrows has been exceptional.

I commend the competition and look forward to fighting both servers throughout the rest of the week.

Blackgate | NA Tier 1 WvW

(edited by Reyana.6479)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Jedahs.2713

Let’s end all 2 v 1 accusations once and for all with fun and easy maths

ok…. it’s too hard for me

Here are the variables
SOS attack SBI, JQ or Both
JQ attack SBI, SOS or Both
SBI attack SOS, JQ or Both
x 4 different maps
x 604,800 seconds in a week which you noticed a 2v1 situation at a single point in time.

Someone work out the probably of a 2v1 situation at any second, it’s pretty big I think.

anyways, given that you are not online 24/7 and on all 4 maps a the same time, you are only judging what is happening at a single point in time.

Therefore, no

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

When I see two enemies 1v1 each other. I always go for the strongest one/biggest threat first. That way I either get to kill both or let the weaker one escape. Simple logic.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Jedahs.2713

One time I was attacking a JQ tower.

SBI came in from behind

I typed /no /no /no

The SBI guys left. Very smart and logical.

From your point of view maybe it’s a grand conspiracy.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Thobek.1730

If you’re really T1 material, you dont need to team up to take us out

If you’re going to throw around accusations like that at least be smart enough to take a screenshot. Otherwise it sounds like complete rubbish and I play on SoS and have never seen this.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Jedahs.2713

If you’re really T1 material, you dont need to team up to take us out

If you’re going to throw around accusations like that at least be smart enough to take a screenshot. Otherwise it sounds like complete rubbish and I play on SoS and have never seen this.

Dont worry about it.

The accusation makes no logical sense at all. 2 different servers defending the same camp

Only 1 side gets points
Only 1 side gets supplies
Resources wasted

There are many SMART ways to 2v1, this one doesnt even make sense.

If people really are 2v1ing like this….thanks a lot, you just helped JQ win.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Le Rooster.8715

Just putting my two cents in, say server A, B, C server A and B are extremely strong and server C is slightly weaker than A and B if i were server A or B i would focus each other as they pose more of a threat.

So Sea of Sorrows focusing on JQ more then SBI is only because JQ pose more of a threat to SoS than SBI.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

In theory, yes. But what actually happens is B and C find A to strong, they cant contend, and have no fun in the face of wild imbalance. So B and C strike at eachother because there’s some “’sport” or “game” to it.