Sorrows Zerg attack a tower with no siege

in WvW

Posted by: Malakth.2958

Malakth.2958

This is what happens when you have a zerg of Sorrows that are attacking a reinforced tower with no siege

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Malakth.2958

Malakth.2958

Here is another picture of what is going on

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

So you took a picture of people standing outside of a tower? Well done on skillfully taking a picture and uploading it on here? I don’t quite understand what you expect other people on here to say.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Notus.5769

Notus.5769

That sure is a picture of something.

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Lol good ole t8 for you

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

That’s what you call a “zerg”?!?!?! hahaha Guess your mind would be blown if you saw T1 !!!!

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I’m confused. What is this a picture of? A past matchup?

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

That’s what you call a “zerg”?!?!?! hahaha Guess your mind would be blown if you saw T1 !!!!

and your mind would be blown at our lack of queues and your potential play time to wait time ratio (its infinite cuz you divide by 0 omg)

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: TiredTracks.6245

TiredTracks.6245

Interesting.
For one, I will say this post is in very bad taste. Second, it is a fabrication of the facts.
I was there(In fact I can see myself in the pics) and I saw lots of siege. To your guild’s credit you countered it all.
We had down two rams, you had a cata in place to focus them down.
We put up 4 to 6 catas through the fight. You had a treb take them out. Sure we PvDoored. We didn’t have much of a choice. Pat yourself on the back for that, not for the lie you want to tell here.
I also saw a lot more than 10 of you in there. These pictures don’t include the multiple allies you had join the defense later. I would say our numbers were roughly equal when we pushed in, and you had the high ground.
I’m not going to say you didn’t do a good job deflecting us, you did, but coming on the forums and openly mocking us for something we didn’t do? Not cool man.

Sodora Fatechanger – Guild Leader of [LYSS]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

Interesting.
For one, I will say this post is in very bad taste. Second, it is a fabrication of the facts.
I was there(In fact I can see myself in the pics) and I saw lots of siege. To your guild’s credit you countered it all.
We put up 4 to 6 catas through the fight. You had a treb take them out. Sure we PvDoored. We didn’t have much of a choice. Pat yourself on the back for that, not for the lie you want to tell here.
I also saw a lot more than 10 of you in there. These pictures don’t include the multiple allies you had join the defense later. I would say our numbers were roughly equal when we pushed in, and you had the high ground.
I’m not going to say you didn’t do a good job deflecting us, you did, but coming on the forums and openly mocking us for something we didn’t do? Not cool man.

^
oh no someones mad we making fun of the 50 to 10 ratio of sf lol

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

naw by the time you rushed in it was probably a 2:1 ratio, maybe 3:2 ratio at best. we had 2 carts up and had aoe builds setup and you guys didnt stand a chance.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: TiredTracks.6245

TiredTracks.6245

naw by the time you rushed in it was probably a 2:1 ratio, maybe 3:2 ratio at best. we had 2 carts up and had aoe builds setup and you guys didnt stand a chance.

Glad someone here has a level head. True, I forgot the carts and such you had ready. I got knocked off the tower twice with pushes at the choke point. Well done that was.
Similar to our holding DB against ET and FC at the same time earlier. You had the siege ready in the right place at the right time.

Also no, I am not mad. FC won that fight fair and square. I simply pointed out the parts of the story originally left out.

Sodora Fatechanger – Guild Leader of [LYSS]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

and your mind would be blown at our lack of queues and your potential play time to wait time ratio (its infinite cuz you divide by 0 omg)

Thanks, you made me laugh loud ><
Dont worry guys, roam and pvdoor is in every single tier :S

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Chuck Norris doesn’t use siege to break down gates either….. He just stares at them and they bust open out of fear.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in WvW

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

When Chuck Norris enters a WvW map it all turns to green. (Chuck Norris is always green on WvW)

Chuck Norris wins all 1v1, 1v2, 1vX, but no one can see. Due to culling, Chuck Norris model is impossible to render, so everyone thinks its a GC Permastealth Thief and go cry on their foruns.

in WvW

Posted by: stereoblind.4736

stereoblind.4736

It’s no secret that SF is really bad. That’s why getting beat by them is so annoying lol. 10 good players > 40 bad ones.

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

I didn’t know T8 could field more than 5 man on a map. Mind blown.

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Interesting.

“Sure we PvDoored” Well technically no you did not if they actually had siege destroying your siege. Unless it was automated siege.

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Or as once someone gets past 5th grade known as a 5 to 1 ratio.

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

That’s pretty cute.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Where are the rams?

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768:

Or as once someone gets past 5th grade known as a 5 to 1 ratio

lol SF is that u? Sorry if my lack of thought on anything involving u after 12:00 has upset u. And who’s more immature? Me or the one who feels the need to sling petty insults out after someone points out u win by the "ok guys that didn’t work get 50 more and try again" strategy. Epic fail on the insult lmao rofl

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Chuck Norris doesn’t use siege to break down gates either….. He just stares at them and they bust open out of fear.

yes!

btw this thread is in bad taste why not put it in our match thread instead?

reserve the mild smack talk and ss for in there :p

it’s not SF’s fault that they’re in this tier with us it’s the broken anet system… I’m sure they’d like to fight some actual people once in a while during offpeak

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Red Ajax.4756

Red Ajax.4756

Still not as good as the time I watched 15 SF ram down a gate while the back wall was gaping open from treb fire. I think the gate was at about 30% before one of them noticed.

Jericho Six [KWBH]

in WvW

Posted by: Guitarist.4017

Guitarist.4017

What the hell is wrong with some of you ET and Ferg’s… Whoever is writing the hate mail your all looking like sad losers who can’t take a fall. PvDoored PLEASE… I couldn’t count how many times I’ve seen Both your servers and OTHERS doing it. EVERYONE does it. And this whole “Sorrows Furnace Sucks” “40 – 10” Ratio Crap… Guess what… Sorrows Furnace is a great server, everyone is friendly and my Guild is amazing. When we fight you people we win because you do stupid things… ALL the time.. I’ve been outnumbered by you people many times and have been able to either avoid you or take you down… THINK… It’s not our fault… We should be fighting better servers but Anet thinks otherwise don’t blame us. So Cool the hell down, Think about how saying this CRAP makes you look, and go enjoy the GAME… Yes it’s a game…

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

your all looking like sad losers who can’t take a fall.

Pretty much what people from other matchups get from this thread.
Way to get some bad-rep for your server.
There goes my sympathy of SF rolling over you both.

A shame, the Fergusons used to be more classy.

in WvW

Posted by: Corvus.3681

Corvus.3681

It’s certainly the minority that is like this. Besides that, a lot of us are kinda bitter about our WvW situation and some people are behaving childishly because of it.

Also, we’re not looking for your sympathy. If we’re looking for anybody’s sympathy, its Anet’s. All three servers are tired of this match-up; we just want a break from the stagnation.

in WvW

Posted by: Takerukun.8924

Takerukun.8924

It’s certainly the minority that is like this. Besides that, a lot of us are kinda bitter about our WvW situation and some people are behaving childishly because of it.

Also, we’re not looking for your sympathy. If we’re looking for anybody’s sympathy, its Anet’s. All three servers are tired of this match-up; we just want a break from the stagnation.

^

[Yarr] Takeru Kagamine – Usually dead or dying
Ferguson’s Crossing
Probably lurking