Posted by: alkalone.5798

alkalone.5798

Old thread

[MoS] Alkalone | Vizunah Square

Surmia vs Dzagonur vs Ring Of Fire [05/10]

in WvW

alkalone.5798

It seems that we lost VoTF like they came.
VoTF are now on Augury Rock.

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

So yeah I posted this on the other forum but apparently this is the new one.. (copy and paste). Hello you forum people, I am representing Flare[FIRE], a lot of you may know me as the awesome fabulous mesmer. But this post is not about me, I am here to shout out to all of you ROF and Dzagnor guilds as we of FIRE are looking for a GVG (Guild Vs Guild), we have been GvGless for decades now and it makes us all super sad. So ROF and Dza spread the message to your guilds, FIRE is looking for YOU!! points finger. If you and your guild are interested in a GvG whisper or message me in game, my name will be displayed below, and if you can’t see it, the name is Mesmer Mukuro. Thank you for taking your time to read this message, and may the force be with you. =) waves
We will also have roast pig for the after party!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

So yeah I posted this on the other forum but apparently this is the new one.. (copy and paste). Hello you forum people, I am representing Flare[FIRE], a lot of you may know me as the awesome fabulous mesmer. But this post is not about me, I am here to shout out to all of you ROF and Dzagnor guilds as we of FIRE are looking for a GVG (Guild Vs Guild), we have been GvGless for decades now and it makes us all super sad. So ROF and Dza spread the message to your guilds, FIRE is looking for YOU!! points finger. If you and your guild are interested in a GvG whisper or message me in game, my name will be displayed below, and if you can’t see it, the name is Mesmer Mukuro. Thank you for taking your time to read this message, and may the force be with you. =) waves

Sorry to say we have the real the 1 and only true Power Of The Dragon [FIRE] (from GW1) reformed here so if you like to disband and join us here and be the genuine article other then a cheap copy your welcome to.

To Dz another week of fighting for second spot nice to see we at RoF will have fun with Ros but you guys look to scared to even get you eb border unless there outmanned.

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Sorry to say we have the real the 1 and only true Power Of The Dragon [FIRE] (from GW1) reformed here so if you like to disband and join us here and be the genuine article other then a cheap copy your welcome to.

To Dz another week of fighting for second spot nice to see we at RoF will have fun with Ros but you guys look to scared to even get you eb border unless there outmanned.

Sorry but we’re the hot new front cover <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

alkalone.5798

NOM is also looking for GvG ;D

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

RiOT probably too but I’ll leave that up to Crad etc

in WvW

alkalone.5798

It seems that we are all looking for but there is no opponents x)
Dza continue to fight this afternoon. You are very aggressive since 2 weeks guys

in WvW

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

Yeah, since Thursday Dz have been “on Fire” literally and metaphorically! What was that holiday of yours? Seems like it was National GW2 WvW Weekend! Good fun!

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Man, I’m from RoF and I only need those poi/vistas. Been trying to take them for weeks.

Give a hand please.

Attachments:

in WvW

alkalone.5798

You want a double focus on Dza ?

in WvW

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Yes please, if possible. And not only me of course. A lot of people need the blue map for completion. Last time we got blue map on rotation was Jenuary.

in WvW

alkalone.5798

What is happening ? What the hell ?! Dza did you receive some migrations ?

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Nop. Just a long Vacation Weekend in Germany that is all.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

The weather must be really rubbish in Germany this weekend that’s all I can say! Get out and enjoy the spring weather guys!

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

Yeah been really mixed weather here. Look out the windows n it’s all sunny, as soon as you reach the door to go out it’s all rainy …

Anyway nice to see we got some points but ashame I have no time for GW this weekend. Just to this point it has no impact on anything anyway …

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Ty to RoF and Dz for the epic 3way in Valley keep that lasted hours. Great fun.

Nice spirited defense by DZ, and a really long battle for the capture circle with RoF. Though the Lag was intense at times.

also, thanks to NOM for help with that SM cap earlier on.

Good fun, though ACs remain totally lethal.

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

in WvW

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

Great naked dance party with TaG and some other RoF dancers
Sorry about the derps. It is nice to take a break to have some fun with the “enemy”.
Respect to all from the naked female norn warrior

Some random noob