Official T2 Matchup: DB|TC|FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pitillidi.3917

Pitillidi.3917

It’s been some great fights with both DB and TC over the weekend. I’ve always loved fighting TC myself even through the endless losses to you guys in T3. They were some great fights and still are. You never know how a group vs. group fight is going to turn out no matter who you facing. One of the major contributors is which side has the most rally bots (up leveled or non geared players). The side with the most people in toughness gear has the advantage, but class composition takes a major role in not only strategies, but how a fight plays out. Not too mention the number of people in voice chat that are actually listening to the commander, or the other group that comes in and blindsides both groups and it ends up being a 3-way fight. Keep up the good fights and lets continue to have fun this week, and don’t feed the trolls.

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Hey TC quit complaining about Golem Rushing

OH MY FREAKIN GOD, that little Asura on the stairs is me. I’m famous now. \o/

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

A little PvP in a PvP zone never hurt anyone, dolyaks included. I lost count of how many yaks I slapped today.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Uhhh..pretty sure I saw sprinkles of FA blue dots on our BL as well as a lot of TC green dots on our BL during late NA timeslot.

One thing I did see was….seas of red. Endless…seas.

We couldn’t cap any camps for ticks and our own BL was looking in need of help so my group switched over there. TC eventually took like the whole map. Hard to face 20+ TC on DBBL with a 4-man group. Any DB on your BL during that time knows what I’m talking about.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Also, there is some delusion (with an underhanded insult attached) that DB is pure like FA, in that, they don’t care about PPT. That’s also nonsense. T1 is all about PPT and DB’s renewed strength can be traced to its new imports.

I do not really care about your blathering, but giving all of DB’s current success credit to a few T1 guilds that transferred down is pretty much insulting to the rest of the server that got them to T2 in the first place. TG isn’t from T1 and in my opinion is still the best DB has to offer.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Also, there is some delusion (with an underhanded insult attached) that DB is pure like FA, in that, they don’t care about PPT. That’s also nonsense. T1 is all about PPT and DB’s renewed strength can be traced to its new imports.

Why don’t we let DB tell the rest of us what DB is like rather than some non-DB person tell DB what DB is like?

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Don’t confuse passion with anger.

Yall need the full bit this time...

Lee: [a student approaches Lee; both bow] Kick me.
[Student looks confused]
Lee: Kick me.
[Student attempts kick]
Lee: What was that? An Exhibition? We need emotional content. Now try again!
[Student tries again]
Lee: I said "emotional content." Not anger! Now try again!
[Student tries again and succeeds]
Lee: That’s it! How did it feel?
[Student thinks; Lee smacks his head]
Lee: Don’t think. FEEL. It’s like a finger pointing at the moon.
[Looks at student who is looking at the finger; smacks student again]
Lee: Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!
[Student bows; Lee smacks him again]
Lee: Never take your eyes off your opponent... even when you’re bowing!
[Student bows again this time keeping his eyes on Lee]
Lee: That’s better.

TLDR - FINGER! MOON!

There are also people that like to masquerade back handed insults as compliments.

I still think people should be harder on mesmers than they are on thieves. ^^

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

Must control Anger. Urge to punch something rising.

HULK SMASH SMC.

Anger subsiding… Urge to smash fading. Must control…

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

Speaking of which, what happened to Supreme Commander Busey?

DB needs to pick a celebrity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I do not really care about your blathering, but giving all of DB’s current success credit to a few T1 guilds that transferred down is pretty much insulting to the rest of the server that got them to T2 in the first place. TG isn’t from T1 and in my opinion is still the best DB has to offer.

+1 miss you TG cuties~

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Lee: Don’t think. FEEL. It’s like a finger pointing at the moon.
[Looks at student who is looking at the finger; smacks student again]
Lee: Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!

Finally. I understand FINGER MOON.

Yes the weekend was a mess for TC but we’re working on fixing that. We’re the Zombie Coast for a reason.

It was fun fighting [CORP] and defending yaks last night/early morning. See you all on the battlefield when I get away from work. Evil, evil work.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Current powerhouse?. Waiter, I’ll have whatever Dhampyr’s having.

Yep, current powerhouse. They’re been in the tier since Friday, and I’m guessing you haven’t checked the scoreboard at all. They are a force to be reckoned with, and they’re currently handing both FA and TC their backsides when it comes to score. I didn’t say that they were the better than FA or TC, and I’m thinking you didn’t get the point I was making with the post. Any chance you could go read the whole thing again pls?

Edit – that was a really funny comment, tho. +1 to you.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I’m tired of work! I want to join the fun! >.<

~ Kovu

“kitten work, long live Guild Wars 2!”

Miss you!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Great fights all around this weekend. Had some great fun at ruins fighting DB and TC on Saturday night at around midnight server. Keep that kind of fun up and I will be here all week. Can’t wait for the ele nerf so hour long treb wars finally fades into the ether, where it belongs.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Thanks DB, and you are most welcome, you guys really bring the fight !

that was the good thing, now forsecond part, can a DB comander, please contact me for a insident that happened inside bay, aprox 23:00gmt+1, 2013-04-29 Thank you

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Current powerhouse?. Waiter, I’ll have whatever Dhampyr’s having.

Yep, current powerhouse. They’re been in the tier since Friday, and I’m guessing you haven’t checked the scoreboard at all. They are a force to be reckoned with, and they’re currently handing both FA and TC their backsides when it comes to score. I didn’t say that they were the better than FA or TC, and I’m thinking you didn’t get the point I was making with the post. Any chance you could go read the whole thing again pls?

Keep in mind TC’s strongest days for point gain are Mon-Thurs, past few weeks FA has been the lead during a good deal of the weekend until the actual week itself up until last week where KN sadly imploded where we led almost the entire time. At this point it’s to easy to say anyone’s owning anyone. Not only has DB gotten a few large transfers in the last week that are helping, but we had a really sad showing this weekend for TC it seemed. I think TC/FA should be taking DB seriously, but I think its way to early to try and say 1 server is owning anyone’s backside.

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Building a ballista to spawn camp? =( For shame, FABLers.

Meh, TC spawn camped KN. KN spawn camped TC. FA spawn camped TC. People spawn camp. It just happens.

I think spawn camping is a truly viable game mechanic and should be considered part of the metagame. If you can slow the enemy reinforcements down, and it assists your team, what in the world is wrong with that? The goal is to frustrate and defeat the “enemy.” If you’re frustrating the enemy doing something that is perfectly acceptable (read: not an exploit), I see no problem with it at all.

I personally don’t spawn camp, and I enjoy wiping spawn campers, but I understand exactly why it’s done.

Completely disagree. If an enemy can’t get out of the gates, you don’t have much to fight .. and then things start to get boring.

I’d rather they get out and fight and offer challenges.

Which is why I’m so glad we don’t do it on TC .. and if it’s done, it’s addressed and stopped.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

I would say TC has gotten more than 100 transfers, but def not 500. I know we’ve at time’s helped some of the guilds come over, but we haven’t paid for it. Some of us chose to donate in order to make it faster. The guilds have already made the decision to come and join the TC community, if we can help them out to come to the server quicker, why wouldn’t it? it’s just called being friendly. But we didn’t go to those guilds and be like “yo…psst…yo man…we’ll give ya 300 a head for ur guild to come here, that good dawg?” lol

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

salutes and drops tag

Kitty

Thank you for all your hard work and commanding no matter the conditions. Your aid on the battlefield will be missed. /salute

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

lol, you’re right FA wins every fight. We’ve never wiped FA; we try but…alas, you guys are just too good.

In reality, there are 3 guilds from FA that pose any threat to us.

Did I say FA wins EVERY fight?

No, depends on what FA guild you are facing. There are FA guilds that wipe ANY TC guilds 80-90% of the time, and there are also FA guilds that are 50/50 to TC guilds.

There are no guilds that are even 50/50 with [PiNK] that reside on FA. What guild are you in because I’m very interested where your delusions of grandeur come from. Please provide a little more than forum warrior speculation.

I agree Sunspots, Tear was trying to be diplomatic. PiNK has improved though over the last couple of months. Just don’t give up yet and you guys can get there.

Thanks for the praise. It really tore me up inside when your old guild cracked under the pressure of t2 and fled to tier 8 to escape it. You guys came back strong though and are now capable of some pretty even matched fights with TC militia.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

lol, you’re right FA wins every fight. We’ve never wiped FA; we try but…alas, you guys are just too good.

No, depends on what FA guild you are facing. There are FA guilds that wipe ANY TC guilds 80-90% of the time, and there are also FA guilds that are 50/50 to TC guilds.

There are no guilds that are even 50/50 with [PiNK] that reside on FA. What guild are you in because I’m very interested where your delusions of grandeur come from. Please provide a little more than forum warrior speculation.

I agree Sunspots, Tear was trying to be diplomatic. PiNK has improved though over the last couple of months. Just don’t give up yet and you guys can get there.

Thanks for the praise. It really tore me up inside when your old guild cracked under the pressure of t2 and fled to tier 8 to escape it. You guys came back strong though and are now capable of some pretty even matched fights with TC militia.

As I said earlier, TC seems very angry today. You all should be enjoying this fun match up. I think this video is a fair representation of PiNK and TC’s prowess. Feel free to leave some pointers so we can continue to learn from you.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

As I said earlier, TC seems very angry today. You all should be enjoying this fun match up. I think this video is a fair representation of PiNK and TC’s prowess. Feel free to leave some pointers so we can continue to learn from you.

Ok those fights looked fun. Wish I could of been there

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

DB has done a very good job in attracting new guilds to their server, As well as FA. They seem to have better coverage now.Although DB seems to have a stronger presence in all the maps more consistently.
TC has not reported for duty it seems this week. Yes we do have our NA prime time, but our off hours is lacking greatly.
The EB battles have been well fought! and none of the servers have taken the upper hand for long.
But as you said it is a long week ahead!

Curious to know this influx of new guilds to FA. Only really heard of a few individual transfers here and there, nothing massive like DB or TC has gotten in the past few weeks.

Yah…people are confused. We have gotten some individual players, but no new guilds in weeks.

Our net gain vs loss is probably the same in any case. ZN bandwagonned to TC, and we probably gained about as many players as they fielded.

Bandwagoned to TC? that’s laughable.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Let’s all be honest, TC wins the PPT, FA wins the fight.

It is a truly WIN-WIN

If you want everyone to be honest perhaps you should say something honest.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Just want to say all trolling aside, that was a truly awesome 30-40 minutes in WvW. Constantly manuevering for positioning, fights breaking out, then a third server would jump in, everyone running around trying to not be caught in the middle, then huge 3 way fights until only one group is left standing. Fortunately we were by the spawns so it could all continue over and over again. Some great fun and what WvW is all about for me. You can keep your towers, keeps, treb wars, I’ll take a guild battle at ruins everyday. Thanks for coming out Rise, CO, and PiNK. Fun times had by all I imagine. IF your TS was anything at all like ours was, there were a ton of virtual grins being shared around.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Ok those fights looked fun. Wish I could of been there

All the other stuff aside. It was at least one of the most fun times I’ve ever had in WvW and potentially the most fun ever. It was totally random and it’d be awesome if we had more situations like that regardless of who walks away in the end. Just the part where our guys are standing on the bridge watching DB’s and TC’s movement for a sign was like the beginning of an epic movie. Here’s the 12 second clip of that – you can literally feel the suspense:

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Keep in mind TC’s strongest days for point gain are Mon-Thurs, past few weeks FA has been the lead during a good deal of the weekend until the actual week itself up until last week where KN sadly imploded where we led almost the entire time. At this point it’s to easy to say anyone’s owning anyone. Not only has DB gotten a few large transfers in the last week that are helping, but we had a really sad showing this weekend for TC it seemed. I think TC/FA should be taking DB seriously, but I think its way to early to try and say 1 server is owning anyone’s backside.

Excellent point. Let me try to put this to bed and say the point of my original post was to say that all of the servers are good. We wouldn’t be in T2 otherwise. Pretty sure that any of the current servers in T2 have the ability to win the week. This is a great matchup, it’s competitive, and I really don’t understand the crazy chest thumping comments that have been flying around.

This is a game, it’s supposed to be fun, and I, for one, have had a kitten-eating grin on my face every time I’ve stepped into WvW this week (and yes, I typed “kitten” as in baby cat before the silly potty mouth tool could change it – take that, A Net! lol).

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Daaang FA, you guys have been making The Swarm run all over the place in EB today!
Sorry for trying to ninja your castle a few times

Score update brought to you by Big Ds House of Bees!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Excellent point. Let me try to put this to bed and say the point of my original post was to say that all of the servers are good. We wouldn’t be in T2 otherwise. Pretty sure that any of the current servers in T2 have the ability to win the week. This is a great matchup, it’s competitive, and I really don’t understand the crazy kitten comments that have been flying around.

This is a game, it’s supposed to be fun.

Some people don’t have enough real drama in their lives. This causes them to seek it elsewhere. =(

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Everglow.2185

Everglow.2185

I would tend to disagree about how many we have gotten, as well as the effect they, and other changes, have had on my beloved TC community. I have lead TCBL almost daily for 5 months…. I salute my Guild, Primal Fury and the TC Militia, with whom I have spent many a 10 hour day….but I am, sadly, looking for another server.

salutes and drops tag

Kitty

I’ll miss fighting you guys during off peak hours, our small 3-5 man group was usually outnumbered but we had some good fights. Best of luck to you.

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Just drop it already, it’s embarrassing and it’s getting in the way of some excellent discussions. This past weekend was truly some of the best action any of our servers have had. DB, loving the fight you guys brought. Keep it up please! These kinds of battles and maneuvering is why I love this game.

Just a friendly reminder – don’t respond just Report.

Regardless of Server, just report the Trolls.

You may now return to talking about how awesome and intense this matchup is.

Thanks!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

I have lead TCBL almost daily for 5 months…. I salute my Guild, Primal Fury and the TC Militia, with whom I have spent many a 10 hour day….but I am, sadly, looking for another server.

salutes and drops tag

Kitty

Kitty, many many people, commanders and soldiers alike, know how effective you were with a very diverse group of players.

Wishing you the best in your gaming future, but also….

saving a spot for you here— just in case.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

TC needs to man up and play WvWvW the way it should be.

This is the most ironic thing I’ve read since the matchup started.

In answer to your question, I think a lot of people on FA are aware that TC’s meta revolves around befriending one of the other two servers and using it as a meat shield and distraction while TC works on PPT. We have no desire to get involved in that with you. If you want PPT – get PPT. We want fights and we don’t need to buddy up with a second server to get them. That actually defeats our goal.

I really wish you would stop projecting, Haldunius.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

TC needs to man up and play WvWvW the way it should be.

Nothing wrong with PvP in a PvP zone, dolyak tonics included.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

So much class KH

Attachments:

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

I’m not sure why some TC posters think they are in a position to push FA to tier 3.

That was already tried for 2 months straight without success and now with another strong contender here, you’ve got to watch your other flank.

Feel free to try, but you’re just hurting youself.

We’ve already proven that T2 is a good place for us. If you want a week without us, feel free to drop to tier 3 or jump to tier 1.

TC does not want FA out of T2!!!
You belong in T2…
DB, like KN has come out strong in our first match-up. They are putting the pressure on both TC and FA and have taken a big lead. (they out man us both through the course of the day) with strong coverage in all the maps. ( plus not all of the guilds have transferred to DB yet, so we have not seen their full strength)
Very quickly DB has become the Goliath in T2.
It will take both servers to keep them in check. If not, they will have a quick and easy path to T1. (not to mention you will be stuck with us for another 8 weeks)
We have had our “issues” before TC and FA.

• buries the hatchet*
    We need to co-exist or this will be a very,very,very long couple of weeks.

I don’t speak for all of FA, but I think it is safe to say that a majority of the sever will never “work with” TC for a long time. TC needs to man up and play WvWvW the way it should be.

WOW! Coming from you that comment is surprising! You know what I mean and you know who I am.
Watch what happens when I, as you say “man up”!

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

in Match-ups

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Interesting how it’s turned out. My predictions for DB 2.0 last week was T2 #3 and it seemed their own wasn’t even that but I see they’re actually gunning in #1.

Kaineng is clearly not coming back to T2 and from the T3 thread I’m seeing more and more KN guilds transferring, to DB I believe. I don’t see the appeal of transferring to the #1 server in a tier but to each their own.

I hope T2 stays stable since KN’s night coverage is a lot less ridiculous than DB’s in terms of numbers. T3 is a lot more fun.

This isn’t Dragonbrand 2.0. our server has gone threw so many changes it’s not funny.

also i dislike being lumped in with all the other servers with the 2.0 tags that never went anywhere.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

[DIS] push is starting in 20m. I’m not sure which map we’ll be on but come find/fight us! I’m not sure how large our showing will be because of finals but we’ll be out and about and lookin’ for fun.

EDIT: FA BL it looks like.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by OutspokenAardvark.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I really love pie, all kinds. But warm apple pie with the crumbly crust. I get the warm fuzzy thinking about it.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

I want to know detailed history and a background of all wvw guilds from both TC and FA….double spaced. Served with oatmeal raisin cookies and a glass of strawberry nestle quik milk. And some red bull….cause it is shaping up to be another all nighter for me…

Sincerely,

Me (Your typical DB pugger….)

I don’t want to speaking for Mister Zoel Train, but RET is filled with drunkards whom like to sing karaoke and tell stories whilst engaging in teh WvWs.

Ok…Zoel just tells the stories….but we all do the drunken karaoke.

I hope this is the important information you are looking for.

This is very true! XD

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zora.8437

Zora.8437

All is fair in love and war. You’ll feel the wrath of Z O R A. Tarnished coast forever.

Fan with a plan,
Zora

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Sorry re: NW tower in TCBL. I keep bugging through the door.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

I really love pie, all kinds. But warm apple pie with the crumbly crust. I get the warm fuzzy thinking about it.

I love pies. I love every kind of pie~ I just want to hug ’em all~

/sings

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Because of DIS, i’m running out of merchants

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Haha. Stickin’ my head in. How goes the drama?

This thread is always so chatty. We are only on page 3 of ours, but I think everyone, when on, are busy fighting. To be honest it’s been very calm….very…

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garreth MacLeod.4158

Garreth MacLeod.4158

I would tend to disagree about how many we have gotten, as well as the effect they, and other changes, have had on my beloved TC community. I have lead TCBL almost daily for 5 months…. I salute my Guild, Primal Fury and the TC Militia, with whom I have spent many a 10 hour day….but I am, sadly, looking for another server.

salutes and drops tag

Kitty

Really sorry to read that Kitty. As part of the TC militia, I’ve followed you several times when I’m not on Eternal. And you do a fine job herding all us cats. And that isn’t easy. Your leadership will be missed. Good luck where ever you land.

/Salute

Leader, Phantom Coven – GW1 & GW2
Garreth (Ra), Elizabeth (El), Fiona (Me), Morrigan (N)
Ceana (G), Briana (Th), Snowbourn (Eng), Onchu (W)

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Because of DIS, i’m running out of merchants

Most creative post I’ve seen all week!

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Score Update Peeps!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Having lots of fun in FA bl tonight!! Have a good night everyone

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Sorry re: NW tower in TCBL. I keep bugging through the door.

We saw you jump off when you got in. Thank you – that was on the best things I’ve seen done in WvW Very Honorable.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast