T2 NA: TC/DB/FA 5/24

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Siege placement broken on EB tonight….Took Veloka and CANNOT place siege anywhere to defend it or attack FA keep.

annoying.

Anyway….Good fights FA, You guys are doing right and pushing Veloka slowly with siege.

[rB] JoKeR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

PINK and TC on DB BL, you just confused/ scared me XD Was like ok….. 30+ TC are going to take this from us…… then i am told from another commander they want you to take it to troll DB so them i’m like ok….. then we wipe to AC GG FA XD thanks TC that was funny! Complete 2 v.s. 1 conspiracy! :P

they never said what weapons we had to use to defeat our enemy, we chose to use you

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

jayne secretly loves my troll post, even tho she says otherwise

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh I do actually. Because every time you post it paints a lovely picture of who you are, lol. I don’t even have to say anything.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

you couldnt afford my pictures sry.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Oh I do actually. Because every time you post it paints a lovely picture of who you are, lol. I don’t even have to say anything.

I always picture Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds, except he’s saying, “NUUUBS! NUBS NUBS NUBS!!!”

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

now now mustard, no1 cares what a non factor has to say.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

PINK and TC on DB BL, you just confused/ scared me XD Was like ok….. 30+ TC are going to take this from us…… then i am told from another commander they want you to take it to troll DB so them i’m like ok….. then we wipe to AC GG FA XD thanks TC that was funny! Complete 2 v.s. 1 conspiracy! :P

they never said what weapons we had to use to defeat our enemy, we chose to use you

We are not an effective weapon it seems haha! XD

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

Naw, I know what I look like It’s all good.

/highfive

15chars

Käï | Sanctum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

TCBL tonight. Most fun I’ve had in weeks! So much fun!!! Great fights all around, it was a blast walking into a red and blue map and painting it green again! Garrison was insane! Between Agg and company, along with FA stomping in behind us, it was pins and needles as to who got it and kept it. Fights like tonights are why I LOVE WvW!!!

So ready for siege cap to be fixed though, seemed like whoever could actually place siege won. Hearing commanders saying they couldn’t drop rams, trebs, ect. sucked, but then they’d follow that statement up with “Screw it! Madmode that door down!” And we would, and life was good.

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

(edited by Zoja.2631)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asbrandr.6324

Asbrandr.6324

TCBL tonight. Most fun I’ve had in weeks! So much fun!!! Great fights all around, it was a blast walking into a red and blue map and painting it green again! Garrison was insane! Between Agg and company, along with FA stomping in behind us, it was pins and needles as to who got it and kept it. Fights like tonights are why I LOVE WvW!!!

So ready for siege cap to be fixed though, seemed like whoever could actually place siege won. Hearing commanders saying they couldn’t drop rams, trebs, ect. sucked, but then they’d follow that statement up with “Screw it! Madmode that door down!” And we would, and life was good.

I concur; props to both DB and FA for keeping us on our toes in TCBL. That [Agg] ball, in particular, was mildly terrifying.

Zevkk | 80 Necromancer | Vyhrr Sootshroud | 80 Thief
Cyrus Quintillus | 80 Mesmer | Asbrandr Godrikson | 80 Warrior
Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

I concur; props to both DB and FA for keeping us on our toes in TCBL. That [Agg] ball, in particular, was mildly terrifying.

[Agg]<3
Props to Agg for figthing and holding TC BL garrison Out-manned and Outnumbered~ Wiped our zergy about 3 times before we got you pushed back into the lord room, and props to the random, confused FA zergy that showed up to the inner water gate with oddly perfect timing to get get smeared by us and Agg as we fought

Also prop’s to all you awsome TC’ers that helped paint our BL green again<3

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

(edited by Laii.2780)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the awesome fights on TC BL tonight from both TC and FA was an exciting night full of action!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Anyone else encountering the siege bug? We couldn’t place hardly any siege on EB or FABL tonight…very strange.

[rB] JoKeR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chrysalis.3142

Chrysalis.3142

Besides a bunch of our guildies along with our commanders crashing throughout the night (including me :c), we had a great time in TC BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

[Agg]<3
Props to Agg for figthing and holding TC BL garrison Out-manned and Outnumbered~ Wiped our zergy about 3 times before we got you pushed back into the lord room, and props to the random, confused FA zergy that showed up to the inner water gate with oddly perfect timing to get get smeared by us and Agg as we fought

Also prop’s to all you awsome TC’ers that helped paint our BL green again<3

That was insane. We were moving around the entire time trying to keep from being rushed over. That was a lot of fun and wasn’t quite the end of the night, either! Every night in this tier has been packed with fights that we enjoy.

I dunno what Friday will bring in the battlefield, but I hope everyone is there to represent their servers!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Anyone else encountering the siege bug? We couldn’t place hardly any siege on EB or FABL tonight…very strange.

Mhmm. We had that issue a lot tonight. Since I typically sentry, my usual MO is to drop lots of siege after taking a tower. Not being able to sent me into twitches a couple of times.

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Another score update for everyone

Attachments:

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Good fights tonight. Anyone else crashed randomly out of the game tonight? We were, quite a bit.

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.6380

IronDuke.6380

To the TC Mesmer that put down the FA guardian 1v1 in DBBL, and then bowed, and didn’t kill me, that was cool and classy! I promise to be such a sportsman when it’s me in your shoes. Cheers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Great fights on FABL – we finally got to bring the FIRE naked zerg to T2 and we appreciate the support from CO and the other folks who participated! Lots of fun and flipping was had!

Attachments:

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Great fights on FABL – we finally got to bring the FIRE naked zerg to T2 and we appreciate the support from CO and the other folks who participated! Lots of fun and flipping was had!

And running…all we saw ya’ll do all night was wipe and run.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

To the TC Mesmer that put down the FA guardian 1v1 in DBBL, and then bowed, and didn’t kill me, that was cool and classy! I promise to be such a sportsman when it’s me in your shoes. Cheers!

Was it a sylvari? That might of been me. But we have a lot of folks who /bow after fights on TC.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

XD great chase in Bay in TCBL. 15 minute chase with 8 people chasing me. Land or sea you can’t catch me. :P

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iconik.8712

Iconik.8712

This all seems silly now:

“Well, BT is leaving FA. They’ll have a hard time bouncing back from that.”

ORLY.

“We’re done farming Southsun and all those guilds moved over so expect DB to start trouncing.”

ORLY.

Oh Hey Girl – Troll Thief Extraordinaire Tarnished Coast – www.twitch.tv/iconikk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

I blame the mos.millenium live updates for killing our celebrity cmdrs and awesome updates….

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Laii.2780

I blame the mos.millenium live updates for killing our celebrity cmdrs and awesome updates….

well it’s been down ever sense patch~
the live map atleast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

ORLY.

“We’re done farming Southsun and all those guilds moved over so expect DB to start trouncing.”

ORLY.

Was there a point to this post or did you just want to use a meme? Be honest

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

ORLY.

ORLY.

Less is more.

And.

Too many cooks spoil the broth?

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

My thoughts on this:

Attachments:

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Hey [Agg] – I love fighting you folks. So much fun, reminds me of running up against War Machine. You guys are VERY good at what you do (mostly killing people, to be honest. ) Great fights in TCBL garrison all 4 times we pushed in, yes even the three times we wiped before finally getting a foothold. Thanks to FA for being the perfectly timed, albeit unknowing, distraction there, too.

After that we hopped to EBG to have great fun in SMC and Overlook. [CERN] looks forward to many more epic nights in the future. This whole “no seige” thing makes for some amazing fights.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

Less is more.

And.

It was sarcasm. Wish I could find that post I made saying DB would be lucky to be a stable blue/red server in t2. I really just want to show it to people saying DB was going to shoot to T1 in 2 weeks. I don’t think other servers (outside of our tier) realize just how outmanned we are most of the night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Great fights on DBBL earlier tonight, and then on TCBL later. Really enjoyed bumping heads (very briefly) with FA folks we were specifically looking for by NE tower on TCBL!

Oh, and FA’s response to Hills on TCBL just a few minutes ago was great. Awesome job holding it.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Less is more.

And.

It was sarcasm. Wish I could find that post I made saying DB would be lucky to be a stable blue/red server in t2. I really just want to show it to people saying DB was going to shoot to T1 in 2 weeks. I don’t think other servers (outside of our tier) realize just how outmanned we are most of the night.

IIRC, it was mostly DB transfers saying that. Oddly enough, those same people (I remember their names) haven’t posted since we took first then a 20k lead that friday morning, to get the win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Edit – that siege cap bug is just plain dumb. Golem Wars 2.

It’s better than AC wars 2. Atleast players have to man those golems and clash each other face to face rather than AC to AC.

“Guys who has got Sup AC blueprints?”
“Cmon X server get out of your AC range and fight!”
“Bring em into our AC range guys”
“OMG AC’s are OP!”
“AC’s made me quit this tier (and go to a top tier)”.
“OMG X server you haxors haxored using AC’s to kill my dandruff!”
“AC’s abducted my husband!” or was it aliens or aliens using AC’s?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

It’s better than AC wars 2. Atleast players have to man those golems and clash each other face to face rather than AC to AC.

“OMG AC’s are OP!”

Ironically WvW seems a lot more enjoyable now that you don’t have arrows raining all over you while your breaking down a gate or in the tower/keep. I was initially for the AC’s but after how it got so painfully slow to the point you just ran around flipping camps for the most part.. it really wasn’t that fun anymore.

Now were getting far more World XP, gold, and Karma. I don’t really think anyone will argue against that one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

“OMG AC’s are OP!”

LOL after reading my post, I edited my edit and took that statement out – had some really good open field fights tonight. Flipping stuff was pretty hard without being able to toss down a ram or catas, though.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Hey [Agg] – I love fighting you folks. So much fun, reminds me of running up against War Machine. You guys are VERY good at what you do (mostly killing people, to be honest. ) Great fights in TCBL garrison all 4 times we pushed in, yes even the three times we wiped before finally getting a foothold. Thanks to FA for being the perfectly timed, albeit unknowing, distraction there, too.

After that we hopped to EBG to have great fun in SMC and Overlook. [CERN] looks forward to many more epic nights in the future. This whole “no seige” thing makes for some amazing fights.

Thanks for the shout out! The garrison fight was indeed insane and FA really made it hectic by trying to force their way into water-gate while we were fighting you on the second floor bridge. [CERN] makes for great opponents and I’ve noticed you guys have talented commanders!

On a side note- everyone watch out for your keeps… seems like everything is getting golem rushed at the moment due to the siege bug. Kinda scary. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

“OMG AC’s are OP!”

Ironically WvW seems a lot more enjoyable now that you don’t have arrows raining all over you while your breaking down a gate or in the tower/keep. I was initially for the AC’s but after how it got so painfully slow to the point you just ran around flipping camps for the most part.. it really wasn’t that fun anymore.

Now were getting far more World XP, gold, and Karma. I don’t really think anyone will argue against that one.

Some guy that loves open field fights:

It’s amazing how you hide behind your cart
Without a step outta the gate, you can drown out our crowd
Try as I may I can never take your keep
Coz of all those AC’s that make us weep

The carts on your walls makes me know that you’ll kill me
There’s an open field here, where you don’t wanna face me
The lack of those things makes me happy, even as I fall

Fights are the best… when there’s no AC’s at all!

Song: “When there’s no AC’s at all” by Ronan Carting
Album: OST – “Askalion Hill”

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

In another 10-15mins, the darkest hour of this tier will start where nobody will say a word on these forums. It starts feeling creepy!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Laii.2780

Quick map update sense Millennium live map is down ^.~!!
Bad things happen when we can’t build any siege but golems cause this dumb bug ; ;

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

Bad things happen when we can’t build any siege but golems cause this dumb bug ; ;

I wonder how much cat food it takes to feed the TC mega zerg….

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

“OMG AC’s are OP!”

LOL after reading my post, I edited my edit and took that statement out – had some really good open field fights tonight. Flipping stuff was pretty hard without being able to toss down a ram or catas, though.

I’m sure zergs have been singing this today:

Are you siege bugged tonight? Would you fight me tonight?
Are you sorry we were AC’s apart?
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day?
When I wanted to fight you but saw your arrow cart?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Hey thanks [CERN]- It’s always a pleasure to see you guys on the map. Because we know will get some good fight out of you guys!

But that garrison fight was epic, defending against your zerg over and over again. And then FA had to come join the party as well! Regardless, it was a fun 3-way for your garri! Shocked we held out as long as we did!

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

in Match-ups

Laii.2780

:3

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

:3

Dawwwww da kitty!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

We had this at Dawns Tower the other day on the ballista spot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

DB come out and play. I have candy.

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

DB is running away even faster now or switching maps after loosing one open field battle when we hunted them down. gg

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.