T2 NA: TC/DB/FA 5/24

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

We’ve already sacrified two of your omega golems, DB. There was another one that we were about to liberate then you had it waypointed.

I’m sure it felt good to take out those golems, but you should know that those golems were successful in taking many towers and keeps in their time, so their purpose was served.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

TC response to an enemy on our BL, haha .. bit of overkill, but was fun to see:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Your SEA should talk to WM about meta tactics, even though your SEA might have more numbers they still have a lot to learn about map hopping or limiting map hopping (in your case) as well as locking down DBBL. Its much easier to outmobilize your zergs than it was WM.

To be fair, DB’s SEA hasn’t had hardly any opposition, in this tier or lower tiers, to help them fine-tune their meta.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I saw this in another thread:

Right now we qeue 2-3 maps a night on average and qeue 3 maps during NA prime on the weekends, so there is space for Rethesis to que up that 4th map.

Is this true? FA is que’ing at the best of times 1 map a night with only 2 map’s getting que’d on reset night and weekend, we might get 3 maps on reset night, but only for a very small window of time. What is TC’s map ques like? For NA time prime.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: overlord.7283

overlord.7283

to all DB people out there: here ya g owith a thounsand kittens
http://www.twitch.tv/overlord929

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I saw this in another thread:

Right now we qeue 2-3 maps a night on average and qeue 3 maps during NA prime on the weekends, so there is space for Rethesis to que up that 4th map.

Is this true? FA is que’ing at the best of times 1 map a night with only 2 map’s getting que’d on reset night and weekend, we might get 3 maps on reset night, but only for a very small window of time. What is TC’s map ques like? For NA time prime.

If true TC may actually be top dog when the new matchup system is in place. Good luck TC!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Depends on if all our active guilds have scheduled raids, if they do then we push que’s on 3 maps. On average I’d say 2 maps though as not every guild plays every night in force.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

We’ve already sacrified two of your omega golems, DB. There was another one that we were about to liberate then you had it waypointed.

I’m sure it felt good to take out those golems, but you should know that those golems were successful in taking many towers and keeps in their time, so their purpose was served.

Actually, the omega we killed was walking along the east shore of the lake, presumably to its destination and we caught it and held it ransom. I doubt it’d actually seen any action before we stumbled upon it.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Oh, if you are referring to one on a BL, then never mind. I was referring to golems in EB.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Oh, if you are referring to one on a BL, then never mind. I was referring to golems in EB.

I wasn’t in EB at that time lol. I’m sure everyone’s golems had lots of fun today anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

From my perspective getting on DB WvW around 7pm pacific most nights, we might have a queue on one map. But by around 9pm pacific that queue is gone, except possibly if DB bl is danger.

During the weekends we can sometimes field queues in two maps(usually EBG and one borderlands).

When the larger guilds do organized raids they can queue a map sometimes, but those generally only last a couple of hours. And it is extremely rare for more than two of Agg, RE, CO, BP, EA to be flexing full numbers at the same time.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

All this talk of queues is kind of meaningless at the moment. The Southsun event is clearly having an impact on WvW numbers.

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

As of the moment I’m writing this post, we have the closest match in both NA and EU ladders.

We can hate on each other all we want, but this is a good tier.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

^

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Yup, our tier is amazing, and I’ll be sad to see the shuffle come. Fighting new servers will be a change of pace, for sure, but long, hard, competitive fights are what I live for. Epic (and even) zerg vs zerg fights, 3-way keep battles, open-field shenanigans and risk/reward management when assaulting objectives while others are under attack. I have a weird love/hate relationship with both FA and DB, and I’ll miss the good times we spent together.
Let’s make the last couple of days memorable and amazing.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sas.6483

sas.6483

We can hate on each other all we want

BRING ON THE HATE

, but this is a good tier.

awwwww…. I see what you did there…. I begrudingly agree I guess. Still tho more hate please.

- Dr Ebola

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asbrandr.6324

Asbrandr.6324

T2 for Most Balanced Tier 2013.

Zevkk | 80 Necromancer | Vyhrr Sootshroud | 80 Thief
Cyrus Quintillus | 80 Mesmer | Asbrandr Godrikson | 80 Warrior
Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valtrex.2895

Valtrex.2895

183 badges from DB BL tonight, fun fun fun.

Also R.I.P. Siege bug, I’ll never forget you. LOL :’(

Attachments:

~ [BP] Blood Pact ~ Dragonbrand ~
Roaming Mesmer/Ele/Engie/Guardian

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

And EnRohbi brings temporary serenity to tier 2

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Sorry but I have a gripe, or perhaps a peeve. I’m really getting tired of people complaining about using arrow carts, and/or arrow carts in general. Arrow carts are a great tool provided to everyone, to be used where and when we choose.

Now if you are some hero with some personal, albeit meaningless WvW code about the use of arrow carts, then get over it. They are here to stay and ALL servers will use them as they see fit. Okay? That’s the game. Like it or hate it, but get over it and abide already.

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Holy… that fight in FA garrison just now. Epic.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

I got tired of how borked WvW was with the siege glitch so I decided to take a cat nap on TC’s northern doorstep.

Managed to stay there for over 6 mins before a lucky KH guy came by and collected my bag.

Attachments:

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

I got tired of how borked WvW was with the siege glitch so I decided to take a cat nap on TC’s northern doorstep.

Managed to stay there for over 6 mins before a lucky KH guy came by and collected my bag.

The chat made me giggle

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shoiba.2980

Shoiba.2980

Holy… that fight in FA garrison just now. Epic.

I missed it……BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T

Value has a value only if its value is valued.
~~Fake Russian Full of Lies~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Fun fights in TC bls tonight.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Is that Noodles with [RE] in DBBL? Having lots of fun with CERN, I hope.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

I know the weeks not over but I want to thank everyone for a great week thus far. EP has been having a blast!

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Yeah I’m still in California but this weeks matchup is the closest spread we’ve seen since we all came together. I’m really jealous I couldn’t be there.

Good job everybody. Trolling and flaming aside.
Everyone pat yourself on the shoulder.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

chibbi hippo and kitty ; A ;.

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Wow, that [Agg] death ball is impressive. I guess the only saving grace for us with you having that many folks in one place is that we can take a bunch of points at once, keeping our PPT nice and high.

Still, it’s always an oh kitten moment when that sea of red comes at you… xD

/salute

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

20 PPT is wonderful.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Praetorian.3948

Praetorian.3948

Tons of fun commanding in FABL tonight. Flipped northwest tower I think a dozen times. Held bay the whole time. FA made it to inner and had north gate down to like 10% before I showed up. Sucks that you guys went there, I had big plans for hills. I ran in through north west garri trucking through the FA and came out of south west. I wanted to stay longer but you guys had these things that were raining tickles on me. My allies kept collapsing from laughing so much so we left. Fun fights with DB. Sorry if I played too rough but maybe now you know what side of the map you should stay on. Hope this week stays fun for everyone.

Bjorn The Greatwolf 80 Warrior
80 – Warx2/Guardx2/Necro/Ranger/Thief
Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: False Hope.8965

False Hope.8965

Fun in EB tonight. That hut strategy

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Sorry but I have a gripe, or perhaps a peeve. I’m really getting tired of people complaining about using arrow carts, and/or arrow carts in general. Arrow carts are a great tool provided to everyone, to be used where and when we choose.

Now if you are some hero with some personal, albeit meaningless WvW code about the use of arrow carts, then get over it. They are here to stay and ALL servers will use them as they see fit. Okay? That’s the game. Like it or hate it, but get over it and abide already.

No.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Second week in a row…

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

The constant miss/out-of-range bug on Sunnyhill saved the tower.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

DB and TC have been giving me bags all night long.

Let the good times roll.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

But it’s a good hate, just like hot sauce. Sorta like tastes like burning versus a burning taste. One is kinda good, one is kinda bad, but it’s kinda okay some of the time.

Sriracha is good, but Tabasco will always be in my heart. After passing through my stomach and hopefully not my intestines. Details, bwhaaa.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

But it’s a good hate, just like hot sauce. Sorta like tastes like burning versus a burning taste. One is kinda good, one is kinda bad, but it’s kinda okay some of the time.

Sriracha is good, but Tabasco will always be in my heart. After passing through my stomach and hopefully not my intestines. Details, bwhaaa.

Oh, the hate should definitely continue.
I wouldn’t make any serious effort to permanently stop that, even if I wanted to.

Like 90% of the fun I have on the internet is fueled by hate in one way or another.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Most of my fun is fueled by coffee. It used to be fueled by vodka. But the coffee is way nicer to my liver and bank account.

The doctor keeps telling me the memory and clarity of thought thing will come back. Yep. Soon. Very soon. Yep. The doctor keeps telling me the memory and clarity of thought thing will come back.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: adammantium.8031

adammantium.8031

Awesome fights at FA BL Garrison tonight. DB, you really threw everything you had at us, and for a little while I thought we might crack, but you just seemed to run out of steam at the wrong time. I guess that’s because TC had taken all your BL though while you were banging your heads against our carts!
Thanks for all the badges though. I’d wish you better luck next time, but I’d be lying

[Meow] Adammantium, 80 Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I am LOVING that FA is coming out to play in force. It’s a real pleasure to see FA kicking tail the way they are.

Hope we get matched up against you guys again after the new ranking system goes into effect.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Our lawyer will be sending you the divorce papers, FA. I can’t wait; I’ll be so happy when this marriage is finally over! And I want that car back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Our lawyer will be sending you the divorce papers, FA. I can’t wait; I’ll be so happy when this marriage is finally over! And I want that car back.

Break out the celebrity lawyers!

Danny Devito vs Jim Carrey

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Break out the celebrity lawyers!

Danny Devito vs Jim Carrey

I want Demi Moore…

oh wait Celebrity Lawyers… hmm… I’ll have to get back to you on that

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Tc should be Saul!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.