T2 NA: TC/DB/FA 5/24

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I think this is the closest reset weekend we have had in a long time.

Been awesome!

There’s even cookies on the dolyaks this week!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

A little bit of the fun Agg had last week!

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

nice amateur work on the staff….nothing wrong with a conservative approach while your learning tho

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

Agg ~ I actually would like to thank your players who accidentally (not joking) exploited through the NW tower gate door. The second they showed up, was 2 guys only I think. 1 ran up the stairs and jumped right out. The second just sat there and let us kill him. So I salute you

Yeah that glitch on that tower is really annoying :/

[Agg]ression – Nfn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Agg ~ I actually would like to thank your players who accidentally (not joking) exploited through the NW tower gate door. The second they showed up, was 2 guys only I think. 1 ran up the stairs and jumped right out. The second just sat there and let us kill him. So I salute you

Yeah that glitch on that tower is really annoying :/

Yup its happened to EP once or twice as well. I think the one time it happened there was a Dev running with us lol. Was like “WUPS Don’t ban me!!! I didn’t mean too!!!”

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

Undermanned buffs in EB just make us THAT MUCH MIGHTIER!

WINNING

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

This thread is a little slow, so what’s everyone think of Anet just adding Ascended rings and amulets to WvW?

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

This thread is a little slow, so what’s everyone think of Anet just adding Ascended rings and amulets to WvW?

Not crazy about it but

Attachments:

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Not crazy about it but

Me either, I was hoping they would add all pieces… I’m just worried the cost is going to be insane

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Everyone in the states have a safe Memorial Day weekend, those outside the states have a great week

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

hey Britain has a bank holiday also so don’t forget about them!!!!

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Lol my mistake… Everyone in Britain have a great holiday!!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

what’s up TC? hax much?

I was going to post something without the screenshot or the tag showing but yeah… really…you have to be on top of the SW camp building. I know you can jump up there out of combat, but it is as dirty a trick as fly hacking because you know being up there is not intended.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Nightlight’s back

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Canada has Victoria Day weekend as well

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

yea Gellor, get your facts straight!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: StratoJuan.3418

StratoJuan.3418

what’s up TC? hax much?

I was going to post something without the screenshot or the tag showing but yeah… really…you have to be on top of the SW camp building. I know you can jump up there out of combat, but it is as dirty a trick as fly hacking because you know being up there is not intended.

there, better?

Tyr Foliedieu – Thief/Daredevil
Farty Von Sniffles – Engie/Scrapper
Blackgate Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

what’s up TC? hax much?

Its entirely intended! It has its own little jumping puzzle to get up there.
This is clearly a l2j issue, an not an actuall problem. (Learn too jump)
Buuht if you need advice, a quick mes, necro, or theif pull could remove them from up there very easily, not to mention you could just kill them with a ranged weapon ^.~!

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Posted by: EdotMP.1835

EdotMP.1835

what’s up TC? hax much?

Sound’s like you’re implying we are the only ones, you know how many times I’ve seen an FA or DB player thats tagged or not tagged exploiting or hacking? Calm down, every server always has that group of people that ruin it for everyone else. Don’t judge an entire server off one person.

Tarnished Coast – [TSF]
Unofficial Fruity Ezio

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

what’s up TC? hax much?

Its entirely intended! It has its own little jumping puzzle to get up there.
This is clearly a l2j issue, an not an actuall problem. (Learn too jump)
Buuht if you need advice, a quick mes, necro, or theif pull could remove them from up there very easily, not to mention you could just kill them with a ranged weapon ^.~!

This. About countering it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

TC – armor repair costs a lot of money!! Stop killing me every 5 mins!!!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I think you owe me cookies for how many times you’ve knocked me down today lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I think you owe me cookies for how many times you’ve knocked me down today lol.

We hid those cookies in FABL. Go fetch :p

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Canada has Victoria Day weekend as well

It’s Canada <3

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Loved watching us get our butt kicked at ruins! XD I remember that! That was the night we killed agg in garrison on the NE wall. Then went down to ruins and I saw them coming into our left flank and veiling into us. Told the commander that agg was pushing into their left and to get out of the choke! Nice job agg! (I was the one who you might see continued to run out of the choke to the bridge and WPed haha ;P)

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Nightlight’s back

I better log in and destroy all the Things then.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bonedoctor.2796

Bonedoctor.2796

Competitive ?
All I see is a cowardly Tc and FA double teaming us since day one ! Neither of these servers has a lick of honor . As I type this , TC has there 75 + man zerg hitting one side of our keep ,and FA has there 75 + man zerg hitting other side ! Not bothering to attack one another . We have 35 people maybe holding atm and you STILL cant take it . If you had even a lick of digninty ,you might have the skill to get it from us . But as it stands ,its blatantly obvious why you insist on this alliance amongst yourselves . Your players skill base is laughable . And now we ALL know why ! Keep grinding Db ,these clowns aren’t worth the slightest bit of our respect .

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Competitive ?
All I see is a cowardly Tc and FA double teaming us since day one ! Neither of these servers has a lick of honor . As I type this , TC has there 75 + man zerg hitting one side of our keep ,and FA has there 75 + man zerg hitting other side ! Not bothering to attack one another . We have 35 people maybe holding atm and you STILL cant take it . If you had even a lick of digninty ,you might have the skill to get it from us . But as it stands ,its blatantly obvious why you insist on this alliance amongst yourselves . Your players skill base is laughable . And now we ALL know why ! Keep grinding Db ,these clowns aren’t worth the slightest bit of our respect .

NARF!

Plus quoting it because it’s hilarious. FA is currently trebbing the only green tower we have on DBBL .. just so you know :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Competitive ?

Double NARF!

You forgot to mention the part about spying on your maps and in your voice chats. Oh, and you also forgot to mention how both servers hack you guys all the time. Figured if you’re going to troll, might as well run the full monty! xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Some DB folks sure do give us a bad name. That kind of whinning, even if it’s true, is sure to make TC and FA want to pick on us.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bonedoctor.2796

Bonedoctor.2796

We will get the last laugh in the end this coming week , when your happy little family is broken up and paired against new servers. Without your alliance you will fall and fall in the rankings ,all you have done is make us that much better . We have had to adjust to this tag team and find ways to overcome it ! Will be funny to watch Db treat you like a tier 10 server when your on your own ….Gl to you all !

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Competitive ?

Wow you so mad.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

We will get the last laugh in the end this coming week , when your happy little family is broken up and paired against new servers. Without your alliance you will fall and fall in the rankings ,all you have done is make us that much better . We have had to adjust to this tag team and find ways to overcome it ! Will be funny to watch Db treat you like a tier 10 server when your on your own ….Gl to you all !

When wagonbrand implodes i am so going to quote this.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

TC and FA = Happy Family? What? Mind Blown

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

Drgaonbrand, more like FLAGON STAND

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Competitive ?

I can’t find one bit of anything you said I can agree with.

I’ll keep it short and simply say, if YOU had a shred of dignity, you would tighten up in the face of adversity, and strive to overcome. Instead tossing tears and insults everywhere.

Also, you could always go take their keeps while they’re fighting each other in ours.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Someone is always getting 2v1 in EB….. sigh

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

This topic is… erm… interesting to say the least.

Looking forward to seeing FA and TC on the battlefield tonight!

P.S. Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: EdotMP.1835

EdotMP.1835

I hereby vote that Wagonbrand be renamed to Dramabrand

Tarnished Coast – [TSF]
Unofficial Fruity Ezio

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I hereby vote that Wagonbrand be renamed to Dramabrand

But you lose the -agon found both in wagon and dragon!

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

(edited by Asudementio.8526)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

zzzzzz
DB doesn’t like open field fights, cept for Agg~

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Props to FA for locking down your BL today. I was pre-scouting testing out response times at various camps all over the map — less than two minutes, no matter where I checked it out. Double teams sent out to opposite sides yielded similar results. You guys are finally focused on defense (more so than you used to) and it’s reflected in the ppt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

zzzzzz
DB doesn’t like open field fights, cept for Agg~

Maybe they ran outta AC’s lol. I was even in my town clothing tunneling around all over but … meh. Boring.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Come to FA bls!! we may only have 2-3 on at a time but NR loves to fight ppl in open field.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Come to FA bls!! we may only have 2-3 on at a time but NR loves to fight ppl in open field.

If you hadn’t heard, TC and FA aren’t fighting each other this week month. Unfortunately, they have to be bored fighting our Arrow Carts on high.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Competitive ?

ahahahahaha xD

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

Competitive ?

You don’t need to be double-teamed. More often than not, when it’s zerg vs zerg, DB is getting wiped, even from outmanned teams. I was in said battle, and all I saw was DB hiding behind a barrage of AC’s.

Work with what you got I guess (while it’s still here), if/when the AC’s get nerfed, DB will probably plummet quick.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

lol this dude is really mad or something. I find it quite funny you said this “we have had to adjust to this tag team and find ways to overcome it!” yet you are like QQ here about it lol so what is it? Overcame or no? lol . Yeah t10 exist and man DB must be some like some really good server in T1 ranked 1 right? Oh wait that is SoR, rightttt. I want to see what you say when you get matched against SoR + JQ. Like OMG soo much transfer and bandwagon on SoR and JQ we are like better than SoR + JQ they just have more people they suck blah blah something like that? lol

Seriously it is called WvWvW for a reason not Server v Server or Guild v Guild. Transfers, 2v1s, and such are part of the game no point in complaining every server in any tier does it. Also, that is like saying DB without those transfers wouldn’t be nothing. Like whatever just play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Proud of FA for its performance against two “Full” servers. Keep up the good work!

This. Even with BT and VK gone, you guys are doing a great job!

to be honest, it looks like it was the best thing that could have happened for them. it took us forever to get the hills back from them on TCBL, despite our super secret 2v1 coalition of blah blah blah whatever delusional crap people from DB are whining about.

and to those people i say, do your research. TC and FA have fought each other an absurd amount of times, and that has grown into a very bitter rivalry. we don’t like each other at all. what you’re seeing is called opportunistic play. if one of us is making a push on your borderland, the other one is smart enough to do the same. it splits your defenders, and allows for easier gains. ya know, instead of whining, you could suck it up and do the same to the both of us. if you honestly can’t accept this, then you are in no way shape or form ready for tier 1, and are fooling yourselves if you even mildly entertain that idea. on top of that, whining about it is a self fulfilling prophesy. you’re painting a target on your back, and both servers, independently and of their own volition, will want to take a swing at you. in the end though, it’s your decision make. just keep in mind that every action has consequences, and be ready to accept them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

We’ve been here a week and we’ve had some great fights. Not a single dull moment for us against TC and FA. Reset night was fantastic, it was a hard fight to keep bay and garrison for as long as we did, neither sides let us slack for a single moment. We look forward to the rest of this week!

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves