T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Banzie.5248

So i get yelled at by some of my own people for pushing SM just now simply because we have a temporary truce with SF -.- I mean i did agree to work with SF when i was one and i have done that plain and simple. However regardless if i had pushed SM or not We would have capped it that night with our Oceanics, Im not trying to backstab SF or anything here, my apologies if you thought that, but i have people in my zerg that need things in SM for world completion just like you do in yours, either way its gonna flip to IoJ or DH again tonight and i figured i would just grab it for a short while for our people.. Sheesh never thought i’d have to defend me going to SM for people from my own server.

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

I Monk For L O V E.7528

GavinGoodrich.1382:

before and after:

body length must be at least 15.

edit if that’s not a clear enough picture of “hit DH, not SF” I don’t know what is

I don’t think i can like this enough

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Post like that ring a bell…

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Whoa [HARD] you made a big mistake overextending from your tower but KING appreciates all the bags

Yeah, we didn’t realize how many you guys still had in the back. Soon as someone called mesmer we all knew we were fuked. GGs anyways.

Yeah most of us survived that first pbomb, some pug laid it down and almost got us killed rofl. You guys sure do know how to build up some ACs fast though :o

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Post like that ring a bell…

Lol like i said its us recognizing IoJ ikittenting you or the other and we push, there was never any official “alliance”. Idk why you want there to be so hard. IoJ and SF just like to see you not being able to run your zergs all over the BLs unchecked and actually having to defend stuff

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

So i get yelled at by some of my own people for pushing SM just now simply because we have a temporary truce with SF

so his zerg was wrong then and they should have pushed SM right…

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

All I’m saying is there should be some middle ground SM one of them you take bay they take your garrison it happened already tonight lets see how the rest of the week plays out

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

And my post about the truce seems to be a commander admitting there is at the very least a truce between you and IOJ last week why deny it. Right there in front of your eyes in the truth i bet you were the commander that took bay from IOJ tonight.

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Its ok IOJ you got snakes in the grass like this guy and that’s why you cant push for green because you trust people like him not to hit your BL… but then again its ok right…

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Whoa [HARD] you made a big mistake overextending from your tower but KING appreciates all the bags

Yeah, we didn’t realize how many you guys still had in the back. Soon as someone called mesmer we all knew we were fuked. GGs anyways.

Yeah most of us survived that first pbomb, some pug laid it down and almost got us killed rofl. You guys sure do know how to build up some ACs fast though :o

We were able to do a quick supply run before the tower fell.

Shock

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

GavinGoodrich.1382

Battle rages on in EB:

DH recovering in some areas but klovan/WC continue to get reduced to paper. heavy camp raiding on IoJ’s BL pulled some away, but not many.

Not sure what drove DH to almost obliterate SF’s map (almost, they recovered) but now SF has a waypoint on the castle and DH is holding their corner, but tooth and nail, and not without losing stuff to a sucker punch ramraid.

You’ve probably been in SF and noticed IoJ go right past you, or been in DH and notice an IoJ zerg completely go right through/past an SF zerg without fighting. Yep, as you can see from previous threads, that’s kinda intentional. It’s definitely making things way more fun in this matchup so far.

TL;DR: eeeeeeepic weekend.

Attachments:

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Come on now just admit it you worked together is it that hard to say or is the outcome you wanted not what you got

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Ahahaha I’m not even a commander and i openly kill all IoJ and DH, You must be mad bro because you are still copypastaing from dead threads, i know you arent killing kitten in WvW atleast, even though the only thing you can kill are the ambient creatures :o

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

In other news, I got caught in an epic 2v1 battle (of dance) with SF. So that dance book volume 1 works on people not from the same server. Thanks for letting me test it out, [KING] + Merci.

Attachments:

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

Come on now just admit it you worked together is it that hard to say or is the outcome you wanted not what you got

Jeez Hippo, calm down… You sound a bit frustrated there. Not happy about having a weaker reset again? Don’t worry, we all know DH is gonna get the lead back once weekday coverage comes around and IOJ/SF will be floatin around for 2nd/3rd. No need to troll the forums this hard trying to stir up trouble lol. Let us have our fun in the meantime k?

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

In other news, I got caught in an epic 2v1 battle (of dance) with SF. So that dance book volume 1 works on people not from the same server. Thanks for letting me test it out, [KING] + Merci.

Ahahaha these are great, see hippo you need to have some humor like ol lightning here, instead of just raging on forums :o

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I dont know who you are, but I will find you, and kill you

Yeah this little guy pretty interesting how he wps in and then our garrison goes blue. Not looking at you or anything IoJ :P

Been working overtime this weekend! Poor Thiefy. Now he has to look at two maps? :O

Whoever spends 11+ hours watching enemy maps on reset night is purdy ~hardcore, if you ask me. Go to bed Thiefy!

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Got to say the LL keep 3 way or 2 way of DH vs IoJ/SF at our keep was epic. was shocked you guys didnt get it since you had walls, gates and everything down. overall great fun there

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

DH has become nothing but an Eredon Terrace to me..

Badgehaven
Baghaven

The server with the most up-levels and least 80s. Unless by sheer numbers, DH loses encounters 100% of the time on an evenly matched field.

Where do you get this information? Because We have beaten even level groups we come across all the time, have we been beaten..sure..but to use this as a crutch for you losing for a month is bad form.

as a side note..im sure you do see a ton of uplevels lately. When we know that the other servers dont have what it takes to even pull off an upset, everyone takes the chance to get their alts to 80….im sure every server does thakittens

a shame to see another group of people catch a case of the devonas…although there is a cream for it <3

Jaxx

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

Badgehaven
Baghaven

The server with the most up-levels and least 80s. Unless by sheer numbers, DH loses encounters 100% of the time on an evenly matched field.

Where do you get this information? Because We have beaten even level groups we come across all the time, have we been beaten..sure..but to use this as a crutch for you losing for a month is bad form.

as a side note..im sure you do see a ton of uplevels lately. When we know that the other servers dont have what it takes to even pull off an upset, everyone takes the chance to get their alts to 80….im sure every server does thakittens a shame to see another group of people catch a case of the devonas…although there is a cream for it <3

Jaxx

I lold, sounds like you are living in a fantasy.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Badgehaven
Baghaven

as a side note..im sure you do see a ton of uplevels lately. When we know that the other servers dont have what it takes to even pull off an upset, everyone takes the chance to get their alts to 80….im sure every server does thakittens a shame to see another group of people catch a case of the devonas…although there is a cream for it <3

Jaxx

Well i guess…. i always thought it was " we are living the dream" but things get mistranslated.

The only times we get beat is really from surprise, sandwich or you running back to previously emplaced siege weapons.

On the side note you really have been helpful in levling. started off lvl 23 when you first got in this tier, now im lvl 73 and expectant to be 80 by the end of this week <3 chuga chuga woot woot.

I will be a sad bunny when this new ranking system get emplaced though :/

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

Badgehaven
Baghaven

Jaxx

Well i guess…. i always thought it was " we are living the dream" but things get mistranslated.

The only times we get beat is really from surprise, sandwich or you running back to previously emplaced siege weapons.

On the side note you really have been helpful in levling. started off lvl 23 when you first got in this tier, now im lvl 73 and expectant to be 80 by the end of this week <3 chuga chuga woot woot.

I will be a sad bunny when this new ranking system get emplaced though :/

Now lying is just not funny.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

o.0? what part am I lying about? or do you not like when i preindicate what im going to do and then do it?

cuz i can be a mysterious jellyfish if you’d like Blup blup

Attachments:

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

(edited by echo.2053)

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

WHOA WHOA WHOA GUYS! This is our last week together, must we fight so much? :c Sure some of us on IoJ and SF agreed to push you (DH) to keep you in check, its only going to get more and more like that as the new ranking system comes in :l Lets just have fun ya’ll, the best way we can do that is to keep DH in check and DH seems to have fun at our fails of taking towers and keeps at times x.x So why must we fight? Last week together come onnn T_T :P

Isle Of Janthir

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

WHOA WHOA WHOA GUYS! This is our last week together, must we fight so much? :c Sure some of us on IoJ and SF agreed to push you (DH) to keep you in check, its only going to get more and more like that as the new ranking system comes in :l Lets just have fun ya’ll, the best way we can do that is to keep DH in check and DH seems to have fun at our fails of taking towers and keeps at times x.x So why must we fight? Last week together come onnn T_T :P

Probably the baghaven namecalling. ~Classeh. Can we give you a fancy name too? Isle of Sorrows. Seems appropriate. T_T

And yes, I’ve been working hard at leveling my alts too. Mostly mine gets squished rather readily, but occasionally I get to smile when she kills an 80 I catch offguard. Even moreso when that 80 is from a guild which thinks so highly of its PvP skillz. Cough.

So SF, about that castle of yours….

Attachments:

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Congrats to Sf, you guys always do great on weekends Lets hope We keep hitting everyone and not focus on a specific server… ( speaking about IoJ during the week)

having lots of fun, sorry we just flipped upgraded OW from sf but IoJ was getting bored of seeing DH and SF going at it for so long

Commander Nachonix

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Had fun in DH BL this morning, flipping all 4 towers and having all of lowlands at one point and failing at Hills :P Then people started to leave and you all wiped us a couple times XD (That Cragtop take was epic imo, ram got off last hit then died to the 3 acs and we were in ^-^)

Isle Of Janthir

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

-Banzie

You guys and SF did a number on us this morning…we had a blast trying to muster enough bodies to defend. At times I felt like we only had 5 guys on the map to defend with. However, we turtled up in the keeps and let the towers fall and capped behind you since we were outnumbered or at least felt that way.

In addition, I thought we also made time for some good skirmishes in the south which were fun. I probably lost more than I won but fun none the less. Now let me log for a minute please…I gotta get all the food prepped for a party tomorrow.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

I dont know who you are, but I will find you, and kill you

I always see him in EB at the spawn waypoint or our garrison’s waypoint or in DHBL.

Piiz

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

-Banzie

You guys and SF did a number on us this morning…we had a blast trying to muster enough bodies to defend. At times I felt like we only had 5 guys on the map to defend with. However, we turtled up in the keeps and let the towers fall and capped behind you since we were outnumbered or at least felt that way.

In addition, I thought we also made time for some good skirmishes in the south which were fun. I probably lost more than I won but fun none the less. Now let me log for a minute please…I gotta get all the food prepped for a party tomorrow.

Agreed it was fun ^-^ We went there mainly because you were all zerging for SM and didnt want to get beaten to a pulp by either SF or DH in EB xD and yeah every time i was about to go north i got someone telling me “DH at vale or briar” :P kept stalling my plans x_x but was fun small battles in there for sure

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Fun fights this morning, with [PD] patrolling the southern part of IoJ BL. Very annoying fights. That class combination you guys have going is excellent; and it’s clear you guys work very well together. I’m the little mesmer with the white eyes that you stomped about ten times. Although, I did have a chuckle when I was lying at the portal to briar with you guys trying to prevent my colleagues from resurrecting me; only to have the zerg come along.

Also, I hope you’re not associating yourselves with that Charr ranger that was exhibiting some very suspicious behavior, such as being able to run backwards faster than I was able to run forwards (without any speed boosts except his signet – which shouldn’t be giving him such a significant boost), and jittering around a lot (I also assure you that this was not my internet connection that was the cause of this – footage of my teammates and other enemies running around very smoothly has been recorded.)

Now, I am aware that this sounds very weak, but I hope everyone can understand that when you’re fighting someone 1v1, and you’re clearly winning, it’s pretty low to resort to what some people refer to as “hacking”. Sadly, I have no proof other than a recorded video of the fight. I’ve also reported the player, so I can’t really do much more than that.

Anyway, good fights everyone; keep it up!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

You do your part SF. I was invading DH map last night when SF hit our BL and invaded our side of EB. My guildies can’t do anything but go back and reclaim our towers.

This always happens. So if there’s really an Isle of Furnace alliance please do your part. Let’s make this matchup close.

If not, you know we can flip your BL easily on our primetime. We haven’t done that since reset yet since we concentrate more on DH BL.

:)

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Fun fights this morning, with [PD] patrolling the southern part of IoJ BL. Very annoying fights. That class combination you guys have going is excellent; and it’s clear you guys work very well together. I’m the little mesmer with the white eyes that you stomped about ten times. Although, I did have a chuckle when I was lying at the portal to briar with you guys trying to prevent my colleagues from resurrecting me; only to have the zerg come along.

Also, I hope you’re not associating yourselves with that Charr ranger that was exhibiting some very suspicious behavior, such as being able to run backwards faster than I was able to run forwards (without any speed boosts except his signet – which shouldn’t be giving him such a significant boost), and jittering around a lot (I also assure you that this was not my internet connection that was the cause of this – footage of my teammates and other enemies running around very smoothly has been recorded.)

Now, I am aware that this sounds very weak, but I hope everyone can understand that when you’re fighting someone 1v1, and you’re clearly winning, it’s pretty low to resort to what some people refer to as “hacking”. Sadly, I have no proof other than a recorded video of the fight. I’ve also reported the player, so I can’t really do much more than that.

Anyway, good fights everyone; keep it up!

Yeah that DH ranger that is guildless is definitely suspicious, KING ran into him last night on our BL

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Also jesus DH, did any of you guys hear of contraception because there are so many of you on our BL. Good fights

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Idk what is going on here but it looks fun

Attachments:

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

I would like to thank SF for continuing to WP to your garrison while we were capping it I have never seen so many bags on the ground in one place before.

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I would like to thank SF for continuing to WP to your garrison while we were capping it I have never seen so many bags on the ground in one place before.

I remember the [Abys] Omega Golem storm in our BL last week, we were almost all down and the wp was like 30 sec away, had some pesky mes and thief keep people from capping and then when the WP came up in garri we all tried to wp back in and got smashed, Note for the future: Just let em have it :P xD

Isle Of Janthir

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Well Banzie, we had fun with that.

Although I did DC right in the middle of the battle (I can’t wait for them to fix that!!!)

[Abys]

(edited by Miss Firesss.3704)

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Lol was from earlier recorded by Mira, just thought it was kinda funny. Pay close attention to the people who jump off the bridge and die

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

i love how all servers think the other servers are just sources for bags. i use to think that too until i realized that all servers have baddies. ioj/sf/dh are full of upleveled 80s who are nothing but cannonfodder. there are also level 80s who are in yellows/greens and die frequently.

CD

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haqiang.6480

Haqiang.6480

i love how all servers think the other servers are just sources for bags. i use to think that too until i realized that all servers have baddies. ioj/sf/dh are full of upleveled 80s who are nothing but cannonfodder. there are also level 80s who are in yellows/greens and die frequently.

wtb spvp gear in WvW, I’m still wearing yellow/78 exotics.

but again, WvW isnt about gear, you are forgetting that we are playing Siege War 2 atm. zerg vs zerg is about who has more numbers and arrowcarts. I’d take an upleveled player with supply and prints than a PvDoor zergling any day.

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

And then there are just the epic wipes. We’re laughing as hard as you are sometimes.

Also, yesterday’s Eternal Battlegrounds fights… IOJ you were on FIRE. Everytime we tried to push SF, there you were, zerging ring around the rosey in our LL. Kicking kitten and taking names from both SF and DH all day.
Fabulous job to all three servers. Excellent defense from both SF and DH, kudos to SF for holding your keep and SM last night. Fun stuff.

Attachments:

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Latest score… so closely matched.

Attachments:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Lol was from earlier recorded by Mira, just thought it was kinda funny. Pay close attention to the people who jump off the bridge and die

Oh wow you caught me tea bagging hahahahaha! It was fun. Yeah some upleveled chinese guys [bjm] or something are an kitten and jumped with you with the golems.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

IoJ and SF;

Your grandmaster plan to lag us out of SM is quite effective.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

IoJ and SF;

Your grandmaster plan to lag us out of SM is quite effective.

I had a witty reply to this, but it took SM 15 minutes to execute it, and the moment for the joke is already gone.

That said…the SM timeshare program is kicking in. There’s probably a pizza arriving at stonemist right now being picked up by another server, it’s flipped twice already. Every server’s had it at least once at this point

edit and normally the lag isn’t THAT bad in there…but holding down my treb to 80% power to have it fling 10 feet was pretty funny.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Holy kitten DH how many ACs did you have inside bay?? Anyway great defense i appreciate the 2 hours of farming up there on that hill

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

Truly an epic battle for SM. Still going on, too. Loved the SF golem ninja attempt of our keep, can’t believe we managed to save it.

Attachments:

CD

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

Shoutout to all the zergs that have been killed by us and have killed us. I’d like to give my respect to BURN and PD of DH for having some fun small roaming groups to fight. As well as MoW[aka annoying invis thieves guild] and HARD for also for some good fights. Abys had some too but they are usually in a zerg or more than us.

Gonna be a bit sad [only a bit] when we move onto different server. ~eXo

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.

T6 (5/24) DHvsIoJvsSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Shoutout to all the zergs that have been killed by us and have killed us. I’d like to give my respect to BURN and PD of DH for having some fun small roaming groups to fight. As well as MoW[aka annoying invis thieves guild] and HARD for also for some good fights. Abys had some too but they are usually in a zerg or more than us.

Gonna be a bit sad [only a bit] when we move onto different server. ~eXo

Def lots of good fights. You guykitten us pretty hard tonight. Much GGs

Shock