The screenshot thread

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

I thought it would be fun to post some screenshots showcasing the most absurd moments of wvwvw. from the 7k heartseekers to the 6k mage’s strikes, let’s see it and maybe WvW will one day get the balance it so desperately needs.

i’ll go first!

Attachments:

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Loot bags are OP and need to be nerfed.

They do massive damage to my emotions. It just ain’t fair.

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: ETR.8152

ETR.8152

I thought it would be fun to post some screenshots showcasing the most absurd moments of wvwvw. from the 7k heartseekers to the 6k mage’s strikes, let’s see it and maybe WvW will one day get the balance it so desperately needs.

i’ll go first!

What’s balance?

The screenshot thread

in WvW

vespers.1759

i’ll go first!

What’s balance?

that’s the question!

The screenshot thread

in WvW

vespers.1759

and maybe a combat log that actually has useful information

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Here is an example why HS is a broken skill.

For reference I started on the other side of the deer, without a target. As you can see I flew about 500 units past it, yet still hit.

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Scumbag Mawile ><
That is a sad end for u and ur bag ><

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

I thought this was a funny topic with hilarious pics, instead it’s just another “OMG I got killed, nerf that, nerf this, QQ” thread. I was even about to post some funny pics.. /sad

Frenk – EU
All is vain

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

I thought this was a funny topic with hilarious pics, instead it’s just another “OMG I got killed, nerf that, nerf this, QQ” thread. I was even about to post some funny pics.. /sad

Of course not. This is serious business.

That loot bag could have changed my life. We could have been happy…

Disciple of Quag

The screenshot thread

in WvW

vespers.1759

yes indeed it is. why? because after months of being two shotted you start to get a little annoyed with it all.

maybe you should try to play one of these neglected classes and i can guarantee you’ll be QQing right along with the rest.

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: MornaVal.4508

MornaVal.4508

15k hp? please stop having bad stats

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

15k hp? please stop having bad stats

So not having Vitality gear means you have bad stats?

You must be a world champion duelist.

Disciple of Quag

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: SharpStick.3857

SharpStick.3857

If you are annoyed at getting hit for a 7k HS… get more toughness. Also I have been hit for 4.5k by ranger’s auto attack with longbow. Nothing needs to be nerfed, you just need to learn to deal with it or adapt to it.

The screenshot thread

in WvW

vespers.1759

If you are annoyed at getting hit for a 7k HS… get more toughness. Also I have been hit for 4.5k by ranger’s auto attack with longbow. Nothing needs to be nerfed, you just need to learn to deal with it or adapt to it.

screenshot? no? okay then your post is invalid.

The screenshot thread

in WvW

SharpStick.3857

Okay I will ignore your 4 posts without screenshots.

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Frenk.5917

yes indeed it is. why? because after months of being two shotted you start to get a little annoyed with it all.

maybe you should try to play one of these neglected classes and i can guarantee you’ll be QQing right along with the rest.

Funny thing is I did. I leveled a warrior just to discover why people hate thieves so bad. You know what? I have never been killed by a glass cannon thief. And since I find eles the most annyong class I’m now leveling one in order to discover how to beat them.

This could have been such an epic thread..

Frenk – EU
All is vain

The screenshot thread

in WvW

vespers.1759

Okay I will ignore your 4 posts without screenshots.

okay (but i didn’t make any claims without SS to back them up so… you fail)

The screenshot thread

in WvW

vespers.1759

Funny thing is I did. I leveled a warrior just to discover why people hate thieves so bad. You know what? I have never been killed by a glass cannon thief. And since I find eles the most annyong class I’m now leveling one in order to discover how to beat them.

no no i meant a neglected class not a warrior. do you even pvp?

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Frenk.5917

A neglected class? Oh fine, so the problem is YOUR RANGER, not thieves. And nope, I don’t pvp. I wvwvw, and you?

Frenk – EU
All is vain

The screenshot thread

in WvW

vespers.1759

A neglected class? Oh fine, so the problem is YOUR RANGER, not thieves. And nope, I don’t pvp. I wvwvw, and you?

begone thief!

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Frenk.5917

begone thief!

/stealths

Frenk – EU
All is vain

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Call.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast WvW

The screenshot thread

in WvW

SharpStick.3857

Glitched Fireheart Rise mobs ftw.

Attachments:

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Call.

you filthy lootkitten

what we had was LOVE

Disciple of Quag

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

Got hit for 11,1k from a warrior killshot last week and I wear full lvl 80 exotic toughness gear. It was in a group fight so I couldn’t see him do the animation. In a 1v1 you can deal with it, but in group fights you can’t see stuff like that so there is no way to adapt to it.

Sadly I forgot to take a screen so I give you guys this one.

Attachments:

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by LameTerror.4032)

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I found this screenshot in my screenshot folder. I don’t even know.

Attachments:

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

why make forests with flamerams? This is T2 we need something a litlle higher (from spawn to bay …lol

Attachments:

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Darn it! Now you make me wish I took a screenshot of the 13k damage from a single shot I received a few days ago. And before anyone QQs about this, my toughness is already high.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: LegitMudkip.2173

LegitMudkip.2173

Wow Icoa and GoF

Attachments:

Commander Abisinka :: Bag Force [SF] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Ebay hates me :’(.

Attachments:

The screenshot thread

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Yeah I dont have many screenshots of them, but I have recieved a 6k steal followed by a 14k backstab before. The fact that it is even possible in this game where you average 20k health is absurd. I dont care glass cannon or not, there should be a percentage cap on single shot damage.

Don’t forget the meteor showers that crit for 5k multiple times in a row, its not as bad because at least you can get out of the way.

I have never been hit by a killshot that did much damage to me, because I rarely ever am standing still.

Ill attach my cannonball wall that my guild made last night before reset though

Attachments:

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12