Thieves ruining pvp

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Casper.6925

Casper.6925

The reason is that they have everything.Huge damage,huge mobility and huge survivability.A deadly combination that no profession should have if you want to call your game “balanced”.Screenshot is below

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0tm_QB3lsWVS1hJelJUSllsWnM/edit

6,038 damage with only 1skill while using my knight gear on my elementalist.I’ve also been hit for 9,000+ before.Seems fair

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

An elementalist commenting on the thief having everything is funny. Elementalist is by far a more rounded class for all play types, while a thief has a narrower applicability to group play.

~ AoN ~

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

ya thieves ruined pvp, by sucking really really bad.
but wvw =! pvp

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

An elementalist commenting on the thief having everything is funny. Elementalist is by far a more rounded class for all play types, while a thief has a narrower applicability to group play.

This^^^.

I should also add that thieves have very little CC or AOE and in general can’t contribute much in large scale fights compared to an Elementalist or Warrior. Thieves are supposed to excel in mobility, single target DPS and be very hard to catch at the same time. It is their role to excel in small scale fights. If you were playing as tank d/d ele and 1v1 the glass cannon thief then you have no excuse and its an learn to play issue. If you were playing as a glass staff ele then it obviously would have been harder if the thief knew what he was doing and because staff builds are only meant for large scale fights.

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Brassnautilus.2941

Thieves are supposed to excel in mobility.

o rly?

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Posted by: PearlGore.7419

PearlGore.7419

o rly?

According to ANET, yes…

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Brassnautilus.2941

o rly?

According to ANET, yes…

check your references…
they admitted thief mobility isn’t where they wanted it to be, and promised us of improvements, that never came about.

Thieves ruining pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Thats nothing compared to my damage

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple