Thinking Xfering. Where to ?

in WvW

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

I played on Kaineng since nearly launch and the server was really awesome. The community was nice and the players were skilled.

but some people decided they didnt like being in T2 anymore they wanted more so they just xfered out.

Now the server is pretty crappy. We still have really really good players but against zergs of 50-60 all day. even with zillion of arrow carts we can’t even defend what we have, there is simply not enough players to man all the sieges we can built. People show up at reset, then it’s dead for the rest of the week.

So, I was wondering what are the servers that have some pretty active population/community / balanced match up ?

Btw I’m really not a Zerg fan so no T1 for me.

Thanks

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

I started on SBI and xfered to Kaineng after the mass exodus from SBI. While I had a good time on Kaineng until at least some of those same guilds that instigated the collapse of SBI did the same thing to Kain, I was never really comfortable with having left my “home” server, and have thus returned to SBI.

Speaking from experience, my suggestion is you stick it out at least until Kain settles into a lower tier and then see how you feel.

Edited for spelling.

(edited by slingblade.1437)

in WvW

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

Thanks for the info, some ppl messaged me about their own server. It seems like guild exodus are pretty common when ppl want a fast way into T1…. pretty sad

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

T7, closest tier, most flexibility.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Thanks for the info, some ppl messaged me about their own server. It seems like guild exodus are pretty common when ppl want a fast way into T1…. pretty sad

Cant say id enjoy being T3+ I hear too many nightmare story’s of skill lag and “blobs”. I enjoy the small – med groups that allow you to show off your group and individual skill. T1 just sounds like a nightmare.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Ehmry Bay

Check us out on the largest fan-based server forums in the game. Our community is awesome, and we’re in the lower tiers (queues only at reset).

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

T7, closest tier, most flexibility.

Agreed Tier 7. NSP is the best tier and server for all.
Occasional zergs with specialized small man roam teams around the clock as well as community voips in a variety of programs available for your entire guild.

Oh and did I mention no queues?
Pretty much every WvW’ers dream come true.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I agree with bird. I’m on NSP since launch. The server as never been this fun. No more drama, the community is very close and all WvW guilds work together. One of the best PvE server available. If you are looking for a nice home/community NSP is really great. If you bring drama better stay away, we like our server as it is right now =P

Bird Song is one of our best commander.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Another one here for the peaks! Come join us for cookies in our nice mountain lodges!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

People tend to transfer to the strongest server. It’s just lame. We in IoJ, we sticked it out even if we lose week after week. You can join us if you want, but we will not guarantee you a win.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger