Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

SoR, argh, I sympathize with you on the DDOS-ing. It used to happen to us ALL THE TIME. I feel this is a crappy side-effect of first place. Doesn’t help now, but a backup somewhere could help in the long run.

GOOD fights tonight, all around. We may be stuck together for another week, but I doubt we would have got these kinds of fights outside of our tier tonight. Whatever the week brings, it brings… I’m proud of you tonight, JQ.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

JQ must do P90x on fridays because they, Bring it!

They hate it, but they love it!

JQ has obviously been re-energized by the new match up. What a great change of pace.

Agreed, keep it up JQ!!!

I have too many innuendos for this…

In any case, good fights this evening on whatever was Red BL tonight.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I wish SoR could enrage like that with every unfair or unsocial behaviour, not only the ones hitting them.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights on EB guys!!! HzH is having a blast and it brings back good memories we haven’t been here in forever. Keep it up!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

(edited by Jet.4795)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

While you put the blame of an unknown individual on the entire enemy servers(2 of them), I hope you can do something to prevent it from happening. Hope it dosen’t happen again.

I really hope that nobody on SoR is suspecting anyone on JQ. For those of you who don’t know, SoR and JQ TS are both run by the same person, and he doesn’t take kindly to people kittening with it. One of our old JQ commanders who has since quit the game, started raging in TS that he was going to DDoS the server, and got banned on the spot for like, a week.

we know that the admin was talking to us the other day :O so we assume bg or just some ranom scrub thats bored and felt like ddosing a random server[

Are you absolutely sure? Do you have 100% conclusive proof that it’s DDos attack? If it’s happening at the exact same time every week, could it be the server’s fault? Or the consistent behaviour pattern? (always occurring when your TS is at it’s most populated) , Perhaps the true server capacity before it becomes unstable is well below 1000.

The reset is where the least points is gained and lost between servers, so if it were a DDos attack that would be the worst time to do it. It would be better to do it later in the week when the matchup is in the balance and the largest PPT gains can be taken advantage of.

Lets pretend that it is a DDos attack. There is no way of knowing who is doing it and what their intentions are. It could be someone you offended while you were in tier 3, or tier 2, the attacks could even be from within your own server. It’s not very nice to accuse others (BG and JQ) and burn them at the stake when you can’t be sure of these things.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I just spent 5 minutes chasing down a Red yak to kill… Recount man.

Easy breezy beautiful….

COVER GIRL

!!! Where’s Wondo!?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Wish I could fire off a skill… any skill… you’d think I was trying to take out Stonemist or something, but I wasn’t even in EB! Hopefully the lag calms down once the shininess of reset has worn off. Fights aren’t fun if no one can attack for bags, amirite?

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beastyboi.2918

Beastyboi.2918

were not green anymore now only if anet would change the priority of commander badge over green dots on the mini map >.>

guard – Bèasty warrior – BeastyAngel mesmer – Beastyangel ele – Beastyele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

How come every time I read about this Indo speech I picture a dude standing on a palace balcony shouting into a microphone and a massive horde of people below chanting and cheering while waving flags?

I think I need help.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

How come every time I read about this Indo speech I picture a dude standing on a palace balcony shouting into a microphone and a massive horde of people below chanting and cheering while waving flags?

I think I need help.

No, that’s actually what happens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

the SoR teamspeak is the second most populated teamspeak in North America, its not that hard to find so we do get ddos’d at least once a week usually 5 minutes after reset so it does tend to point to one of our enemy servers doing it

I’m actually curious where this information came from. According to who is the SOR ts the second most populated NA ts server?

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

JQ and SoR share the same teamspeak owner & host. If there was maintenance both TS servers would be affected

the only way this would be true is if both servers were running on the same machine… and then a DDOS would knock out both servers. my vote is it is just the influx of people everywhere getting on ts at reset.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

the SoR teamspeak is the second most populated teamspeak in North America, its not that hard to find so we do get ddos’d at least once a week usually 5 minutes after reset so it does tend to point to one of our enemy servers doing it

I’m actually curious where this information came from. According to who is the SOR ts the second most populated NA ts server?

Idk if this is where they got it from, but google works. http://www.gametracker.com/search/ts3/US/?sort=c_numplayers&order=DESC

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

While you put the blame of an unknown individual on the entire enemy servers(2 of them), I hope you can do something to prevent it from happening. Hope it dosen’t happen again.

I really hope that nobody on SoR is suspecting anyone on JQ. For those of you who don’t know, SoR and JQ TS are both run by the same person, and he doesn’t take kindly to people kittening with it. One of our old JQ commanders who has since quit the game, started raging in TS that he was going to DDoS the server, and got banned on the spot for like, a week.

we know that the admin was talking to us the other day :O so we assume bg or just some ranom scrub thats bored and felt like ddosing a random server[

Are you absolutely sure? Do you have 100% conclusive proof that it’s DDos attack? If it’s happening at the exact same time every week, could it be the server’s fault? Or the consistent behaviour pattern? (always occurring when your TS is at it’s most populated) , Perhaps the true server capacity before it becomes unstable is well below 1000.

The reset is where the least points is gained and lost between servers, so if it were a DDos attack that would be the worst time to do it. It would be better to do it later in the week when the matchup is in the balance and the largest PPT gains can be taken advantage of.

Lets pretend that it is a DDos attack. There is no way of knowing who is doing it and what their intentions are. It could be someone you offended while you were in tier 3, or tier 2, the attacks could even be from within your own server. It’s not very nice to accuse others (BG and JQ) and burn them at the stake when you can’t be sure of these things.

like its been pointed out earlier in this thread the jq server is hosted by the same person who tells us that we are getting DDos’d which we have no reason to doubt his word. and yeah we have no idea WHO is doing it because like i said its the second most populated ts in NA so lots of trolls find us and are usually banned on the spot so it could be any of those guys if they have a botnet

so yeah we are making an assumption that it is a BG member because while in tier two there were several DDos attacks that members of the BG community claimed to have performed the attack.

and the server has the highest population when indo gives his speech about an hour and half or more before the reset since some of our non NA guilds get on to listen too it so the population at reset is usually about 100 less then during the speech so the timing is suspicious but not real proof, we are making an assumption based off past evidence

and it doesnt always happen on reset well actually it has the past 5 weeks, but it does also happen during the week randomly when the population is not at 400+ users more around 250 so at that point its more likely to be some random troll

inb4 BUTTMAD RAGEMODE ACTIVE FROM THIS KID

not mad at all just trying to explain our side

That’s very disappointing to hear, that the admin said the server is being attacked has not been stated until now (unless that post was deleted).

Can you or anyone pm me the members of the BG community that claimed to perform an attack in the past? It’s disgusting behaviour, some people need to remember that this is just a game.

But still, you do not know who performed this attack, it could be anyone, from any server (this person may have been inspired and received the idea from previous attacks), it could be from your own. You cannot blame the actions of individuals on an entire server. Accusations like this only inflame more hatred towards BG.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Idk if this is where they got it from, but google works. http://www.gametracker.com/search/ts3/US/?sort=c_numplayers&order=DESC

Ya bud I’ve heard of google. Also know that at first look that says rank 12 (saw that when I googled it) and second it doesn’t list even close to all servers. So I’m still curios where this rank came from. Cause this plus the fact that 1 guy hosts both servers and the max is 512 with the bonus of both servers being close to that tells me that not only is someone bullkittenting you saying its #2 in the US but that the DDOS you all are claiming is really just some guy failing at hosting a ts server considering most are done by companies with actual servers not some dude with a spare computer.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Ya bud I’ve heard of google. Also know that at first look that says rank 12 (saw that when I googled it) and second it doesn’t list even close to all servers. So I’m still curios where this rank came from. Cause this plus the fact that 1 guy hosts both servers and the max is 512 with the bonus of both servers being close to that tells me that not only is someone bullkittenting you saying its #2 in the US but that the DDOS you all are claiming is really just some guy failing at hosting a ts server considering most are done by companies with actual servers not some dude with a spare computer.

It’s rank 12 because it is overall (including countries OUTSIDE of the US). With that aside, it still is rank 3rd in the US. Oh, and if you look the 512 slot is all for SoR, which means JQ has a different server hosted by the same guy, but separately (or something like that).

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

It’s rank 3 in the US, rank 12 in the world for all TSs. I believe that’s how it reads.

JQ’s TS used to be pretty busy too back in the day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

JQ ts used to get ddos’d too if I recall, back in the hod days.
I’m surprised the two aren’t both affected, both run on the same private server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

And BGs mumble got DDoSed back in the SBI/JQ/BG days.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

JQ and SoR share the same teamspeak owner & host. If there was maintenance both TS servers would be affected

the only way this would be true is if both servers were running on the same machine… and then a DDOS would knock out both servers. my vote is it is just the influx of people everywhere getting on ts at reset.

The max influx of players happens an hour before reset when Indo gives his speeches/server meetings. It seems odd that the crashes would only happen within a 5 minute window of reset. Then you have to account in that after the TS stayed down for 15 minutes, the amount of players in TS went back to pre-ddos numbers and showed zero signs of lag. This TS server is designed to easily carry 512 players. We were about 112 players short of that and the number has been higher before with zero problems.

Also, JQ and SoR TS may not be hosted on the same server, but it is run by the same guy, perhaps on separate servers. A huge influx of people causing the TS server to crash would also cause JQ’s server to crash if it were hosted on the same server, which probably points to the fact that it isn’t on the same server. When maintenance is done, however, it’s usually done on all servers from what I’ve seen. It would seem odd that SoR’s TS is the only one experiencing “maintenance” at it’s peak every friday and JQ not.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I’m surprised the two aren’t both affected, both run on the same private server.

Each TS server is run on a different one iirc. Epi told us on (JQ) that he has them all on different ISP as well so if one gets hit the rest don’t go down. JQ/SoR TS are hosted on server’s not spare computers for one. Secondly they get DDos/trolled (Soundboards random people joining etc) because they aren’t passworded and it happens. To think anyone from either server is involved is a large stretch. It happens JQ got DDOS’d so hard before the ISP threatened to drop our TS server as a client. Once again the more used a TS server the more likely it will be hit for the heck of it and based on usage they will try and hit it at or around peak time which is noticeable from the link someone posted earlier.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Looks like JQ is the server to beat this matchup.

Way to go JQ.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Stubbed my toe today, must be BGs fault!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Some great fights tonight in JQ BL.

Happy to be back in T1 after so long.

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

It’s rank 3 in the US, rank 12 in the world for all TSs. I believe that’s how it reads.

ok so answer me this, if SOR is the third most used ts in NA and 12th in the world how can you say BG is stacked? If those are true rankings and according to Indo when defending his bans he claimed it was a 100% wvw ts. This would mean that SOR would have more coordinated wvw players than any other server correct? This would mean that BG and JQ either have a kitten ton of pugs or they have pve players that SOR does not.

Not saying you in particular, but it is a long time saying by members of SOR that BG is stacked and if my info is correct this #2 or 3 spot thing is no new development.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

ok so answer me this, if SOR is the third most used ts in NA and 12th in the world how can you say BG is stacked? If those are true rankings and according to Indo when defending his bans he claimed it was a 100% wvw ts. This would mean that SOR would have more coordinated wvw players than any other server correct? This would mean that BG and JQ either have a kitten ton of pugs or they have pve players that SOR does not.

Not saying you in particular, but it is a long time saying by members of SOR that BG is stacked and if my info is correct this #2 or 3 spot thing is no new development.

You have an unhealthy obsession with SoR.

edit: Or maybe it’s an obsession with Indo, you mention him in so many of your posts. We can arrange a meeting if you’d like.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

kryyg is a member of jq not sor

and during na prime u can have almost 400 ppl in wvw and we que 4 maps on reset for na. plus we do have pvers on the ts doing dungeons and w/e they do

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

saying by members of SOR that BG is stacked and if my info is correct this #2 or 3 spot thing is no new development.

You can probably answer your own question. Is there any T1 server besides BG that has had the amount of WVW guilds join them in the past month? MEOW, THAI, WM, BT, RISE, etc. I know am forgetting at least several more. All these guilds transferred specifically for WvW.

In other words I believe the perception BG is stacked is based upon the frequency of WvW guild transfers your server seems to get every week. Also your server status seems to state “Full” 24/7 so kudos to you guys for being able to add as much WvW guild transfers at the rate you do.

Now if we want to debate Quality vs Quantity, that’s a topic for another day……

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

kryyg is a member of jq not sor

and during na prime u can have almost 400 ppl in wvw and we que 4 maps on reset for na. plus we do have pvers on the ts doing dungeons and w/e they do

Well as you can see by my previous post my first question was about proof that they were ranked for most used ts. The reason I asked is because I have seen that remark on multiple occasions by SOR members. So I will take my last comment back and ask this, who should I prove wrong? The people saying bg has always been more stacked than SOR (proof being the ranking for ts use) or the person claiming the rank for ts use (the proof being they have no proof for their own statement)? So you let me know but in either case I’m proving SOR trolls (yes I said trolls, not all of SOR) wrong and I will enjoy that very much

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Each TS server is run on a different one iirc. Epi told us on (JQ) that he has them all on different ISP as well so if one gets hit the rest don’t go down. JQ/SoR TS are hosted on server’s not spare computers for one. Secondly they get DDos/trolled (Soundboards random people joining etc) because they aren’t passworded and it happens. To think anyone from either server is involved is a large stretch. It happens JQ got DDOS’d so hard before the ISP threatened to drop our TS server as a client. Once again the more used a TS server the more likely it will be hit for the heck of it and based on usage they will try and hit it at or around peak time which is noticeable from the link someone posted earlier.

Huh
I’d heard SoR’s ts referred to as a mirror of JQ’s when it was first created. I’m really surprised Epi provided a second independent rig. But I guess that’s what I get for assuming
To be clear, I wasn’t accusing JQ. Instead I also think we’re victims of 21st century vandals. Likely the same folks doing siege capping. Jus a great way to be a kitten to lots of excitable people.

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

saying by members of SOR that BG is stacked and if my info is correct this #2 or 3 spot thing is no new development.

You can probably answer your own question. Is there any T1 server besides BG that has had the amount of WVW guilds join them in the past month? MEOW, THAI, WM, BT, RISE, etc. I know am forgetting at least several more. All these guilds transferred specifically for WvW.

In other words I believe the perception BG is stacked is based upon the frequency of WvW guild transfers your server seems to get every week. Also your server status seems to state “Full” 24/7 so kudos to you guys for being able to add as much WvW guild transfers at the rate you do.

Who cares how many people transfer. Any good wvw player knows a person in voice chat is worth at least 5 people not in voice chat. what I mean by this is these people transferring mean nothing if they don’t come in voice chat and if SOR is still the most used ts and according to Indo it is a pure wvw ts( or at least he used that as a reason to ban cuddles) that would mean that you still have more coordinated people in wvw. So the reason for our full status is a stupid thing to base wvw players on considering they could be anything from a pug in wvw to pve players to randoms standing in LA.

In conclusions SOR’s coordinated force has been larger than bg for as long as they have been on that ranking and I don’t want to see anyone deny it until proof is given cause I’m tired of this he said she said bull kitten that seems to be plaguing the forums. I’m giving reasoning for my conclusions let’s see some given back.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

actually all ur proving is that sor like to play together more while ur server likes to be in there own coms and that is on ur servers community

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Who cares how many people transfer. Any good wvw player knows a person in voice chat is worth at least 5 people not in voice chat. what I mean by this is these people transferring mean nothing if they don’t come in voice chat and if SOR is still the most used ts and according to Indo it is a pure wvw ts( or at least he used that as a reason to ban cuddles) that would mean that you still have more coordinated people in wvw. So the reason for our full status is a stupid thing to base wvw players on considering they could be anything from a pug in wvw to pve players to randoms standing in LA.

In conclusions SOR’s coordinated force has been larger than bg for as long as they have been on that ranking and I don’t want to see anyone deny it until proof is given cause I’m tired of this he said she said bull kitten that seems to be plaguing the forums. I’m giving reasoning for my conclusions let’s see some given back.

It’s just a game man, relax and enjoy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Way to go JQ.

Hey now, we lead after reset all night last week as well

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

actually all ur proving is that sor like to play together more while ur server likes to be in there own coms and that is on ur servers community

Maybe they need an Indo of their own. If Indo has rallied as many SoR as he has on an underpopulated server, there is no reason why another leader cannot do the same on a FULL server.

Last I checked SoR does not have a monopoly on community building and leadership.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Way to go JQ.

No you didn’t.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Way to go JQ.

No you didn’t.

Im pretty sure they did. IIRC I got peeved because we took an early lead for the first few hours then showed outmanned buff for the rest of reset day and lost that lead.

Oh and I’ve left JQ for SOR. Not sure if I’m staying, but playing with them for now. Looking for something different. If I enjoy myself Ill stay, if not, I might head to a low tier server and play there for a while. Since I mostly solo roam I wasn’t sure if to do that first, but Ill give SOR a go and see if I enjoy my time there.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Way to go JQ.

No you didn’t.

Im pretty sure they did. IIRC I got peeved because we took an early lead for the first few hours then showed outmanned buff for the rest of reset day and lost that lead.

Oh and I’ve left JQ for SOR. Not sure if I’m staying, but playing with them for now. Looking for something different. If I enjoy myself Ill stay, if not, I might head to a low tier server and play there for a while. Since I mostly solo roam I wasn’t sure if to do that first, but Ill give SOR a go and see if I enjoy my time there.

If sostronk left JQ, it is clearly dead. /sarcasm

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

You have an unhealthy obsession with SoR.

edit: Or maybe it’s an obsession with Indo, you mention him in so many of your posts. We can arrange a meeting if you’d like.

His reference to Indo was in regards to my ban from the SoR TS “per Indo” as the reason. When my friends from SoR enquired Indo stated that the SoR TS is for WvW only.

He’s not obsessed with Indo, however Indo deals directly with SoR TS.

<3 out!

Time for shows!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Way to go JQ.

No you didn’t.

Im pretty sure they did.

Really? Millenium doesn’t show JQ with the lead a single time last reset. Regardless, good fights tonight everyone.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

i don’t get why anyone is ever shocked about being banned from a ts if ur from a dif server id expect bg to ban me if i went to urs even if it was to say hi

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Maybe they need an Indo of their own. If Indo has rallied as many SoR as he has on an underpopulated server, there is no reason why another leader cannot do the same on a FULL server.

Last I checked SoR does not have a monopoly on community building and leadership.

Wow I just showed actual proof that every time you lost to BG you actually had more coordinated people yet you couldn’t kill random pugs following a dorito on their screen… and all you point out is how indo can rally people well… I imagine this is how the kittens felt about Hitler

HB, ND, Thai

BGna being able to spend their timezone defending friendly properties kept you green.
And also why you’re so far behind the skill curve. Had it easy and it shows

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Way to go JQ.

No you didn’t.

Im pretty sure they did.

Really? Millenium doesn’t show JQ with the lead a single time last reset. Regardless, good fights tonight everyone.

I’m certain. But then I am also certain I am getting old and the old mind doesn’t work like I think I remember it working.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

i don’t get why anyone is ever shocked about being banned from a ts if ur from a dif server id expect bg to ban me if i went to urs even if it was to say hi

People like to think they are special when in reality they are not.

It’s amusing how much of an uproar BG’ers made from getting banned from SoR’s TS.

It’s not an exclusive club(or maybe it is the way you guys are making it out to be), it’s just a voip, and there are no lack of other ones to congregate on and be friendly with opposing servers if that is your desire.

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Wow I just showed actual proof that every time you lost to BG you actually had more coordinated people yet you couldn’t kill random pugs following a dorito on their screen… and all you point out is how indo can rally people well… I imagine this is how the kittens felt about Hitler

HB, ND, Thai

BGna being able to spend their timezone defending friendly properties kept you green.
And also why you’re so far behind the skill curve. Had it easy and it shows

I was wondering how long it would take someone to catch on to that portion, props to you for actually coming back with solid reasoning.

My counter is if SOR was #13 overall and bg had such strong oceanic and sea plus a sold na, shouldn’t we be ranked somewhere? Yet on the only website linked to me as proof we are nowhere to be found.

This could mean two things, 1. That website is bullkitten 2. Your reasoning is faulty.
If we outnumber you so hard in oceanic and sea time we would at least be ranked. That is unless your na outnumbers us by so much it balances out.

In either case I can conclude that one of the 2 questions I stated in my previous post is untrue. Meaning either your ranking is untrue or bg being stacked is untrue.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Way to go JQ.

No you didn’t.

Im pretty sure they did.

I’m certain. But then I am also certain I am getting old and the old mind doesn’t work like I think I remember it working.

No, he’s right, I remembered incorrectly. Though last week we were doing decent for tick all night long and at one point DID hit the same high point in the tick we did this week, 330. By the time we’d made up ground in the score though, it was aussie prime and not NA anymore, which is where we’ve got no coverage so boo

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

It’s amusing how much of an uproar BG’ers made from getting banned from SoR’s TS.

It’s not an exclusive club(or maybe it is the way you guys are making it out to be), it’s just a voip, and there are no lack of other ones to congregate on and be friendly with opposing servers if that is your desire.

Your right me and cuddles extend our apologies for being upset we got banned. We only thought that it was ok to talk to our SOR friends but your right for no reason other than being on BG we should be banned. My bad I thought this was a game but my mistake it’s obviously 3 countries at war and talking to the “enemy” is not ok, you gonna hang the SOR members that invited us? Or you just gonna ban them to?

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

they r members of sor so nope we love r rallians

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Way to go JQ.

Challenge accepted

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

QFT. Some of these peeps think they deserve preferential treatment simply cause they post on the forums. Too funny!