Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Welcome FA guilds!

I think what most of the T1 trolls fail to realize is that BG actually developed a lot of goodwill between other servers during the time we dropped out of the tier. Yes, fellow warriors of T1, it actually IS possible to win AND lose with equal amounts of grace and goodwill. Guilds that came over did so of their own volition, based on the rapport that was formed from several weeks of good sporting matches.

This also is the best indicator of the character of Blackgate. We fight hard, but the core community won’t go out of its way to make another server look bad because we knew at the end of the day it would have hurt competition. The current slump we are experiencing is due to a massive re-organization that needs to be done because many key people have gone on break due to real life obligations. I understand that school is out for NA, but here across the pond, so to speak, it is just about to begin. But whoever is still out on the field still brings the fierceness and dedication you can expect from a server that has managed to stay in the top tiers for many months.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

This is getting to be outright stupid now. SoR isn’t winning because of IRON. SoR was a strong server to begin with or they wouldn’t have been in T1. Period.
IRON simply gave SoR a needed edge.
The players and guilds on SoR are working very hard to win so you should really “blame” the SoR community as a whole for winning. IRON had a part in it, yes, but we’re far from being the sole reason for SoR being victorious.

Iron is simply filling a time slot where YOU previously PvD’d everything. That’s most likely the reason to your whining here on the forums. We cancelled your karma trains.

But seriously, this whining on the forums is pathetic. Get in game and fight us in-staid of waging war on the forums and we might have more of a problem steam rolling you.

I am sorry I give SoR as a whole credit they made it to T1 by themselves, but they could never get 1st in T1 ( maybe once ), untill you showed up. Yes you filled in a large gap that they seriously needed.

Although to say SoR is at 1st because of themselves and not us, when they couldn’t get there till you guys showed up, is clear to say Iron has gained them the 1st place slot.

I also commend SoR and Iron for your victories, cause without your NA coverage there to hold everything you get it wouldn’t be possible.

Also I can atest that on BG our guilds are not seperate we are all workign together minus the ones QQing ( in my opinion ) in the corner cause IRON steamrolled them. We are also a very close knit community we just don’t have the numbers right now to deal with your 50+ man zergs. We will and when we do and we either slap the QQer’s or get rid of them it will be enjoyable for all of us again.

Again good job last week Iron and SoR and this week. Maybe after leavign desolation some more EU guilds from yesteryear will come over and give you the fight your looking for.

As a side not, I don’t believe for the past two in a half weeks we have really had any real strong EU presence on BG, well I can tell you now we have next to None, and when we do it is small from my preception.

Hi mate

Not sure how our guild gets larger every day. We have 10-20 players who play SEA times (euro daytime). Then in Euro prime time we usually run between 30-40, once in a while we do hit 50 on our ts for maybe an hour or two. But after counting our scouts lookouts It is very rare to run with more than 40. These numbers die out in the early evening as in many countries in europe it is getting very late.

If on the rare occasions we have more than 40 we usually split our forces. We don’t tag up during prime time so there are usually very few of our allies running with us.

Now in regards to all this rubbish about SoR. We have made a difference and that is simply we have stopped BG and JQ ticking huge scores during Euro prime time. That is it and that was all the help SoR needed to win. The SoR NA, Oceanic and SEA guilds and people do all the hard work against large numbers of opposition forces.

Its a real pleasure to be on SoR and I thank everyone who makes me laugh and supports us on the comunity ts.

Special shoutout to BG/JQ on eb border earlier tonight, some awesome fights, thankyou.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Now in regards to all this rubbish about SoR. We have made a difference and that is simply we have stopped BG and JQ ticking huge scores during Euro prime time. That is it and that was all the help SoR needed to win. The SoR NA, Oceanic and SEA guilds and people do all the hard work against large numbers of opposition forces.

Give yourself more credit! The EU presence also sets up SoR’s fierce NA and revitalized SoR’s overall interest in WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Hey SoR.. how about instead of pounding on blackgate you try attacking Jade Quarry when they’re in second place?

We do. It just doesn’t hurt JQ because they come back out fighting. I wish I could say the same for BG. Would much rather have these new FA guilds go to JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

every 30 seconds on JQ BL.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Welcome FA guilds!

I think what most of the T1 trolls fail to realize is that BG actually developed a lot of goodwill between other servers during the time we dropped out of the tier. Yes, fellow warriors of T1, it actually IS possible to win AND lose with equal amounts of grace and goodwill. Guilds that came over did so of their own volition, based on the rapport that was formed from several weeks of good sporting matches.

This also is the best indicator of the character of Blackgate. We fight hard, but the core community won’t go out of its way to make another server look bad because we knew at the end of the day it would have hurt competition. The current slump we are experiencing is due to a massive re-organization that needs to be done because many key people have gone on break due to real life obligations. I understand that school is out for NA, but here across the pond, so to speak, it is just about to begin. But whoever is still out on the field still brings the fierceness and dedication you can expect from a server that has managed to stay in the top tiers for many months.

Just for accuracy sake, FA and BG faced each other only for 1 week in T2.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

We got over easy enough. Did not take days.

Thanks for your concerns though.

Chose BG for the fact that SOR and JQ have strong guilds to fight against. I also respected the guilds of BG as I had actually run against them in the past

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

SoR will reign fire on all the nations below them

Please keep in mind that SoR wasn’t doing much before IRON came to your server with almost two full guilds, leavign SoR with an EU presence that can cover a 40+ man zergs on 3 different maps at the same time. Now I am not down playing any of you guys on SoR and congrats on this weeks win and last weeks win, I think it is much deserved for you guys. Although lets not forget it is only becuase of IRON you guys are in the position you are in. Any how grats on winning.

Props to IRON. Not to try and take anything away from them, but SoR was T1 for a reason before they came over. The issue is, we probably received one of the best EU guilds in the game, as well as already having some of the best NA guilds, and I guess that coverage and how well IRON fits with SoR just screwed over the other 2 servers. Hopefully BG/JQ get some other good EU servers, and we can have full coverage all around for all 3 servers.

An answer I think Anet made for this was the upcoming patch where it may be easier to drop and gain a tier. This will stop a lot of transfers, which affect the fluctuation of how un/covered you are. People may still transfer, but I doubt quite as frequently.

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Welcome FA guilds!

Just for accuracy sake, FA and BG faced each other only for 1 week in T2.

Three matches total. Doesn’t matter what tier we faced them in. We afforded them respect and they did so too in turn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cautsumeye.6194

Cautsumeye.6194

What part of that is false? If you can convince me that it isn’t true, I’ll buy your land in Atlantis. I’ve been playing every week since SOR got to tier one, and it’s not only normal for SOR to dominate JQ and BG’s NA squads, it’s expected.
[/quote]

I doubt any BG guild runs at seeing 10 TW tags unless greatly outnumbered. I haven’t seen any BG guild run from an even numbered fight ever, no matter whose tag the red team sported.

No BG guild has been “conditioned to lose” by SoR either. If they were reduced to this state, no resistance at all would be given, yet there is fighting going on everyday.

Land in Atlantis isnt’t cheap brother, send all your gold at your earliest convenience.

Necromancer [ICOA]

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Please keep in mind that SoR wasn’t doing much before IRON came to your server with almost two full guilds, leavign SoR with an EU presence that can cover a 40+ man zergs on 3 different maps at the same time. Now I am not down playing any of you guys on SoR and congrats on this weeks win and last weeks win, I think it is much deserved for you guys. Although lets not forget it is only becuase of IRON you guys are in the position you are in. Any how grats on winning.

Props to IRON. Not to try and take anything away from them, but SoR was T1 for a reason before they came over. The issue is, we probably received one of the best EU guilds in the game, as well as already having some of the best NA guilds, and I guess that coverage and how well IRON fits with SoR just screwed over the other 2 servers. Hopefully BG/JQ get some other good EU servers, and we can have full coverage all around for all 3 servers.

An answer I think Anet made for this was the upcoming patch where it may be easier to drop and gain a tier. This will stop a lot of transfers, which affect the fluctuation of how un/covered you are. People may still transfer, but I doubt quite as frequently.

Sounds like Anet is trying to destablize servers to promote server hopping and profit$. Well played Anet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

If 1 person from each guild that joined BG, they could fill all the maps.

Just kidding…think crappy disconnects is ruining wvw more than anything.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Sounds like Anet is trying to destablize servers to promote server hopping and profit$. Well played Anet.

Oh wait, Santum of Rall and Blackgate going Tier 2. Have fun down there guys. See you soon. lol.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/big-changes-coming-to-wvw-matchups/

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Oh wait, Santum of Rall and Blackgate going Tier 2. Have fun down there guys. See you soon. lol.

I believe that was just an example.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Believe, or hope?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Believe, or hope?

JQ stands to lose a lot of rating in that matchup :P

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: TacoJoe.6083

TacoJoe.6083

Just kidding…think crappy disconnects is ruining wvw more than anything.

I really wish they would fix DCBL. Breed/buy some new hamsters…what ever it takes.

in Match-ups

kyro.8162

Believe, or hope?

“We can look at our leaderboard data and apply these calculations to see how this system might play out if it were active right now. If we let base variation be 40.0 and deviation variation be 1.0, then we might have gotten the following matchups this week (sorted descending by matchmaking rating):”

Note the “to see how this system might play out” key word, MIGHT.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

BG getting more guilds interesting…

On a side note, JQ is in the best place imaginable for good wvw after the next week! Non-bloated server with a hardcore wvw center MMMMMMMMHMMMMM!!!!!

As far as fun and gameplay go, we really couldn’t have worked this out better for ourselves if we tried. TY A-net, xoxoxoxo from JQ!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Believe, or hope?

“We can look at our leaderboard data and apply these calculations to see how this system might play out if it were active right now. If we let base variation be 40.0 and deviation variation be 1.0, then we might have gotten the following matchups this week…”

You seem to be the only one “believing” or “hoping” :P

Reading Comprehension FTW

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TacoJoe.6083

TacoJoe.6083

Believe, or hope?

“We can look at our leaderboard data and apply these calculations to see how this system might play out if it were active right now. If we let base variation be 40.0 and deviation variation be 1.0, then we might have gotten the following matchups this week (sorted descending by matchmaking rating):”

I think that type of math was used to create the global financial crisis.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

My only hope is when they do the new rating system they give us the matchups a little before reset to help us figure out
1) what color we are
2) who we are facing
3) I don’t know but it can’t be a list without three!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Believe, or hope?

I won’t lie, I had a pretty big laugh when I seen it. The might is in reference to the current figures, as the figures MIGHT change. Guaranteed we have a completely new matchup in Tier 1 and 2 soon. Im actually looking forward to this, even if I have to play Tier 2 occasionally.

in Match-ups

kyro.8162

Believe, or hope?

I won’t lie, I had a pretty big laugh when I seen it. The might is in reference to the current figures, as the figures MIGHT change. Guaranteed we have a completely new matchup in Tier 1 and 2 soon. Im actually looking forward to this, even if I have to play Tier 2 occasionally.

That’s why I said I believe.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

It’s funny, cuz now they are just turning it into an ELO system it looks like. Also, they are doing it based of Matchmaking rating (ELO) even though our overall rating will probably higher after this week (forget the site that showed potential rating).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Following this kids logic… ANet admits that Kain is better than JQ with this post :

“Is Kaineng better than Jade Quarry? Before we never knew, but soon they might get a chance to prove it.”

GG Reading comprehension

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Following this kids logic… ANet admits that Kain is better than JQ with this post :

“Is Kaineng better than Jade Quarry? Before we never knew, but soon they might get a chance to prove it.”

GG Reading comprehension

lol good one girl =)

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Hope some guilds see the senses to join JQ. Hot competition of jq vs sor and iron made a mistake going to sor and just killing the chances of balance considering its been fairly stable sor being ahead by far for weeks now. Sor will stay ahead till some guilds get bored or others move to jq. All coverage aside the score is perfect proof of the current imbalance in the grand scheme

Rewriting history a bit. SoR had the weakest coverage of all 3 t1 servers. No one could foresee that JQ would start bleeding guilds. At the time Iron made the choice SoR was the best choice as far as balance is concerned.

Yeah no hate on them. They made an unforeseeable mistake and now we can fix it or we can leave sor at top spot for a few months till the guilds get bored and they fall out of t1

I’m on JQ and I don’t think it’s fair to ask them to cough up another 1800 gems to appease our biased sense of fairness. Instead it’s up to us to recruit, fill gaps and bring the fight.

I don’t recall JQ offering to send any guilds to SoR when JQ was in the top unbeatable position. Why all of a sudden are you asking for SoR to break itself apart to help you guys win again?

If you read carefully, you’ll see that I’m not asking that.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Not just an example, but tiers won’t mean the same thing they did before. You can win in T1 and still wind up “moving down” to T2 with the new system. Instead of us chest thumping about what tier we’re in we’ll actually have to win to thump.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Wow quite a bit of disrespect in this forum. Sad to see from most of you, guess holding your gaming integrity really doesn’t matter to most. Just wanted to say it was a fun week for most of the fights i was able to be a part of.

Some things I know here on BG that may be a few reasons why our WvW participation is down a little:

1: Bored of the same match up over and over
2: There were some somewhat cool PVE events that guilds are completing
3: Lost a few very well respected commanders but more will take their place.
4: Lack of incentive to do WvW.. aka the rewards
5: We are reorganizing a bit with the change in seasons and school getting ready to be out

With all that said make no mistake about the fact that we still represent a VERY strong community on BG and will learn and polish WvW strategies every week.

The server bashing toads that post in here should be ashamed, you dont know the servers as a whole and can not intelligently speak to any oppositions community or show of force. Any team can win on any given day. That has been proven in T1 more than anywhere else. I cant speak for my entire guild but I know that every time i step onto the battle field and follow my commanders we are looking for good fights and the most PPT we can capture on any given night no matter where it may come from.

So my hats off to all of the guilds who bring the fights every day and push us (KnT) to be better than you. You only learn from trial by fire and adversity, it is what makes you better. To all the trolls that just live to be drama queens on the forums…. well in my eyes thats all you will ever be…. just queens.

SO i salute all 3 servers guilds who bring the pain every week and fight for their community and the bragging rights in T1 NA. After all without an opponent to fight, we would all be standing in the game doing absolutely nothing.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Wow, guys it’s basically a randomized league. Just relax, crack a drink, burn a smoke, and go with the flow…

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update.

All your PPT are belonging to us (JQ garrison too).

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

I hope we get a SoR/DB/random server(TC?) matchup up in this kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I hope we get a SoR/DB/random server(TC?) matchup up in this kitten.

I would pop so much dang popcorn to watch a SoR/DB/TC match. wtb obs mode.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ulfras.9230

Ulfras.9230

Wow, guys it’s basically a randomized league. Just relax, crack a drink, burn a smoke, and go with the flow…

Wish more people would have this mentality and enjoy the game

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

Wish more people would have this mentality and enjoy the game

A matchup change(hopefully not having BG/JQ in it) would be refreshing, but T1 servers should be kept in T1, otherwise the SEA/EURO/OCEANIC timezone guilds will bore themselves to death. You never enter T1 with massive oceanic/sea/euro coverage, but by the time you’re done, you probably have more of offhour coverage than all T2-8 servers(minus DB) combined in a single T1 server. I’m pretty confident that any of these T1 servers would completely decimate any other non T1 server than DB, simply because the guilds accumulated overtime to make us competitive.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

And possibly have a week of boring PvDoor.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Scoreupdate from the future.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

Don’t forget the lag. JQ BL is full of that too!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

It’s a shame really, BG/JQ are NA servers with NA guilds but yet they force us to PvDoor. Sounds like a server with a lot of heart!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

GG Reading comprehension

Kid? I don’t even…

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

It’s a shame really, BG/JQ are NA servers with NA guilds but yet they force us to PvDoor. Sounds like a server with a lot of heart!

No one forced you to pvdoor.

I find it hilarious that people willingly choose to fight doors/guards and then turn around and complain about fighting doors. Or how 120man EU guilds move to NA brackets that have very little dedicated EU playerbase then complain about not getting good fights.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

I find it hilarious that people willingly choose to fight doors/guards and then turn around and complain about fighting doors.

lol how did we choose? We gained 1 Euro guild and now everyone stops playing. How many guilds is it up to now that Blackhole has taken in? Maybe its time to rally those forces and start fighting again. Actually did most of them stop playing on BG? Seems to be the common trend for guilds transferring to the Blackhole.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

I find it hilarious that people willingly choose to fight doors/guards and then turn around and complain about fighting doors. Or how 120man EU guilds move to NA brackets that have very little dedicated EU playerbase then complain about not getting good fights.

BG stopped showing up. What did you expect? At times you guys hold only your EB keep during NA, what happened to

KnT
ICoa
RISE
GoF
Work/Aol
???

Even your SEA guilds haven’t been around too much. At least SoR/JQ still comes out when they lose.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

It is pretty simple. Stop pvdooring if you don’t like to pvdoor.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

oh dear, I see someone has let a cowboy loose on the forums. Can someone lasso that sucker in.

I do love these revisionist posts but I am sure there will be a few forum warriors aiming both barrels at you right now. Maybe get some of your buddies to ride shotgun.

er…how is that post revisionist?

He forgot the part about SoR pugs walking on water, curing the blind, and their divine struggle in the rise to #1

The part about guilds leaving the server was top notch too, must be where BG has been hiding all those guys.

Yeah. You’re right. JQ hasn’t lost any NA guilds recently. You guys are a bastion of NA stability.

JQ lost part of EMP, which sucked, but whatever, all those people did was lose whatever map they were trying to cover anyway, so its not like that affected us. Those SOR guys who took the map can just PVD that map and get no bags now instead of having to fight Noodles for 5 minutes for it. We lost some omen guild I never heard of or seen as far as I can remember, and maybe FIRE. I still dont even know if they left or if people were just confused by the fact that theres 5 other FIRE guilds, but for the past few weeks whenever I see them they only have 10 or so people. JQ really hasnt lost much numbers wise as far as NA goes honestly. From my perspective the only thing JQ has lost is the morale of its PUGs during NA time.

All JQ ever had was some super strong Asian guilds and a few good NA guilds, thats why as soon as any other server fighting us had a large coverage period where we didnt, we lost. It’s not a big deal to me, Im here to fight people, even if I have to charge that RIOT guild and 10 PUGs by myself because everyone else from JQ would rather stand on the rock scared, even though they had the outmanned buff (after rereading this, I want to point out that JQ had the buff, therefor no armor damage, and it doesnt matter what you do). But hey, after I did that I trolled Yishis into 1v1ing me and won, so it was totally worth it. Guardian Powa!

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

oh dear, I see someone has let a cowboy loose on the forums. Can someone lasso that sucker in.

I do love these revisionist posts but I am sure there will be a few forum warriors aiming both barrels at you right now. Maybe get some of your buddies to ride shotgun.

er…how is that post revisionist?

He forgot the part about SoR pugs walking on water, curing the blind, and their divine struggle in the rise to #1

The part about guilds leaving the server was top notch too, must be where BG has been hiding all those guys.

Yeah. You’re right. JQ hasn’t lost any NA guilds recently. You guys are a bastion of NA stability.

JQ lost part of EMP, which sucked, but whatever, all those people did was lose whatever map they were trying to cover anyway, so its not like that affected us. Those SOR guys who took the map can just PVD that map and get no bags now instead of having to fight Noodles for 5 minutes for it. We lost some omen guild I never heard of or seen as far as I can remember, and maybe FIRE. I still dont even know if they left or if people were just confused by the fact that theres 5 other FIRE guilds, but for the past few weeks whenever I see them they only have 10 or so people. JQ really hasnt lost much numbers wise as far as NA goes honestly. From my perspective the only thing JQ has lost is the morale of its PUGs during NA time.

All JQ ever had was some super strong Asian guilds and a few good NA guilds, thats why as soon as any other server fighting us had a large coverage period where we didnt, we lost. It’s not a big deal to me, Im here to fight people, even if I have to charge that RIOT guild and 10 PUGs by myself because everyone else from JQ would rather stand on the rock scared, even though they had the outmanned buff. But hey, after I did that I trolled Yishis into 1v1ing me and won, so it was totally worth it. Guardian Powa!

Much respect to JQ for coming out and fighting. Your SEA force is still strong, as was evident the last few days :P

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

They totally need to make that outmanned buff bigger. Im like will I or won’t I and waste 3 seconds deciding and then realise I have outmanned buff and charge head on into a 1v50.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

BG doesn’t know how to endure, JQ is still a solid contender though. My apologies to BG, it seems a lot of your guilds stop showing up, but how you gain guild is not how one makes a strong community. Whilst you guys say you have one, from everyone I talk to on BG your guilds seem very segregated and do their own things for the most part. We’ve never had that issue on SoR for…ages now. Yes we gained guilds, at a slow pace, but we never begged nobody to come, they came on their own accords because they enjoy how we are as a server. We don’t point fingers, even when we were losing we still came out strong everyday during our primetimes. You guys, just decided to disappear completely. I don’t know if its playing dead or not but somethings not right. You guys have the people/guilds to still be contenders in T1 yet you chose to sit and moan instead of going out and playing. SoR has been the underdog until these last few weeks. All we’ve gained is an EU guild that chose to come to us over the other two servers and a decent morale booster. Its up to you guys to motivate your guys to come out, complaining really gets you nothing. Now get out there and kittening play the game.

BG knows how to endure, it has been kicked out of tier 1 twice and twice it has come back to the top tier. It has even managed to become 3 time champions of tier 1. The only other server to be kicked out of tier 1 and has managed to make it back was Stormbluff Isle. All the other servers, Henge of Denravi, Eredon Terrace, Isle of Janthir and Sea of Sorrows have freefalled down the tiers, without ever coming back to tier 1.

Jade Quarry has never experienced what it’s like to be kicked out of tier 1, and neither has Sanctum of Rall. You should respect the resilience and resolve that Blackgate has shown, and will continue to show.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate