Tier 1: SoR/JQ/BG 05/24/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

SoR burnt out from all that PvD overtime?

We’re not burnt out haha. We never did any kind of significant overtime over the past two weeks. We’re just getting double teamed. we’re cool with it though. We love the challenge. You seem to always pop out when you guys win to troll and brag. i suppose you’re from RISE?

O_o What’s being from RISE got to do with anything?

Anyway, good fights in EB tonight. [RISE] had fun with our [JL] allies fighting against SoR and the (seemingly) revitalized JQ.

Hopefully the fights remain plentiful for the rest of the week and remember… Stay classy

Well it is probably because RISE transfered up to bg, and instantly started kitten talking the guilds on both JQ and SoR. Many of those trash talkers are gone, but like a certain other bg guild, it was enough to tarnish their rep. That rep will stay tarnished for a while, but in time people will look at RISE like an actual guild. But until then, RISE is viewed as a trolly bandwagened guild that feeds bags.

RISE trash talk was just that. They were just trying to become a part of the community and probably jumped the gun because its a different community they have been in. No big deal. No “tarnished reputations”. Their conduct then is still better than what I see from some guilds that have been in Tier 1 for a long time.

If anyone from RISE is still running their mouth, please let the officers know so they can be promptly kicked. We don’t need that sort of thing.

[RISE] is fine mate. Just people in here trying to pick fights with RISE. Best to ignore them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

If anyone from RISE is still running their mouth, please let the officers know so they can be promptly kicked. We don’t need that sort of thing.

SoR guilds don’t kick their trash talkers so I wouldn’t bother kicking yours

in Match-ups

Posted by: CueQ.7189

CueQ.7189

I usually stay away from the forums because honestly I hate all the drama.

I wish nothing but the best for BG and SOR this week. As much as we decry the matchup all three servers are Tier 1 for a reason and I hope in our last week together it will show.

Had some amazingly fun fights in JQBL today and hopefully more to come in the week.
That’d be tippity top indeed.

Cue Queue
Charr Guardian
[ONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

So I hangout with some choo in LA before reset. We talk about doing an inter-server karaoke night. Everyone seems like they enjoy the idea, so I tell them I will stop by the SOR ts later. Surprised I have the info I tell them about my plans to destroy them by using the info given out in indo’s sermon every Sunday.

To my surprise im now banned from the SOR ts… is my singing really that bad SOR

But in all seriousness, trying to promote friendship between servers here, personally have some friends on SOR. I have personally turned down people spying for me and I don’t appreciate the accusation.

Sometimes I like going into the ts and listening to indo, is that such a crime

Guess it will just be us and JQ… that’s right have their info as well.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I usually stay away from the forums because honestly I hate all the drama.

I wish nothing but the best for BG and SOR this week. As much as we decry the matchup all three servers are Tier 1 for a reason and I hope in our last week together it will show.

Had some amazingly fun fights in JQBL today and hopefully more to come in the week.
That’d be tippity top indeed.

Tippity Top right to the Toppity Tip!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Interesting banned from JQ ts as well. Really guys…

If I was gonna spy why would I name myself my in game name and tell you all I had the info…

You all realize I still have the info. If I really wanted to spy I could just send another person in…

Or just bypass your ban, not that hard…

Some of you need to think a bit here, the chances of us all fighting each other after this week is extremely low. Just wanted to set up a night where we could all chill and have some fun…

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

If I was gonna spy why would I name myself my in game name and tell you all I had the info…

You all realize I still have the info. If I really wanted to spy I could just send another person in…

Some of you need to think a bit here, the chances of us all fighting each other after this week is extremely low. Just wanted to set up a night where we could all chill and have some fun…

Actually, and I’m not 100% sure on this, but I think SoR and JQ TS are run by the same person and share bans, so banned from one is a ban from the other.

I could be wrong though.

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Actually, and I’m not 100% sure on this, but I think SoR and JQ TS are run by the same person and share bans, so banned from one is a ban from the other.

I could be wrong though.

I try to plan karaoke and get banned but the same guy can run both your teamspeaks.

…..Lol

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

CRIES

They are against us being friends!

Someone quickly fix this! Karaoke guuuuuuuuuuys!

edit:

Raiden is a pretty pro singer, don’t know what you’re all missing out on!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

SoR burnt out from all that PvD overtime?

We’re not burnt out haha. We never did any kind of significant overtime over the past two weeks. We’re just getting double teamed. we’re cool with it though. We love the challenge. You seem to always pop out when you guys win to troll and brag. i suppose you’re from RISE?

O_o What’s being from RISE got to do with anything?

Anyway, good fights in EB tonight. [RISE] had fun with our [JL] allies fighting against SoR and the (seemingly) revitalized JQ.

Hopefully the fights remain plentiful for the rest of the week and remember… Stay classy

Well it is probably because RISE transfered up to bg, and instantly started kitten talking the guilds on both JQ and SoR. Many of those trash talkers are gone, but like a certain other bg guild, it was enough to tarnish their rep. That rep will stay tarnished for a while, but in time people will look at RISE like an actual guild. But until then, RISE is viewed as a trolly bandwagened guild that feeds bags.

RISE trash talk was just that. They were just trying to become a part of the community and probably jumped the gun because its a different community they have been in. No big deal. No “tarnished reputations”. Their conduct then is still better than what I see from some guilds that have been in Tier 1 for a long time.

Naw you guys are fine. Just that a RISE commander of all peeps who are representing the guild started trolling 2 days into transfer was what made the guild look bad. Sounds like he’s been dealt with on your end…..

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

CRIES

edit:

Some night this week I should organize karaoke on SF mumble or something

There is so much a cue can tell you so much he can say….
CUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REMAIN
MY POWER, MY PLEASURE, MY PAIN!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

This is the last week of the old format folks.

Let’s make this a most excellent week. Whatever happens in the future weeks and months it has been a pleasure fighting SoR and BG. Good luck to both of you.

See you on the battlefield.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

so, who from bg or jq sent thugs to my place and tried to rob me so i wouldnt make reset!?

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Agree, lets end the rivalry on a more friendly note. Good fights all round for the previous xxx number of weeks =P

BlackGate

in Match-ups

fade.8603

so, who from bg or jq sent thugs to my place and tried to rob me so i wouldnt make reset!?

thats some srs kitten, most imptly no ones injured.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

oh…..someone is injured…..

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

fade.8603

take care man~

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

take care man~

He’s not the one injured. He shot that dude in the leg with a shotgun ._. Ouch!

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SNEEKI.4693

SNEEKI.4693

IRON will win America again

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

As I guard my hills!

Stay away you meanies!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

So I hangout with some choo in LA before reset. We talk about doing an inter-server karaoke night. Everyone seems like they enjoy the idea, so I tell them I will stop by the SOR ts later. Surprised I have the info I tell them about my plans to destroy them by using the info given out in indo’s sermon every Sunday.

But in all seriousness, trying to promote friendship between servers here, personally have some friends on SOR. I have personally turned down people spying for me and I don’t appreciate the accusation.

We at Choo love BG so much that we transferred!

I am not sure what happened with the TS thing!

In all honesty, we had a blast dancing with BG before reset. I would like to suggest that all the servers dance the night away together every reset!

Attachments:

Wrekks/Wrekts

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

:( SoR getting 1v2’d (again). Ouch..

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

In all honesty, we had a blast dancing with BG before reset. I would like to suggest that all the servers dance the night away together every reset!

Oh hey it’s me welcoming you to BG! I take that welcome back :l

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

oh look its IRON hitting our tower on jq bl… while we outmanned… while jq hitting bay… nice pvdoor IRON

enjoy the payback SOR mwahahaha

Attachments:

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

You broke Raiden’s karaoke heart…. Get him unbanned! You monsters!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

SoR guilds don’t kick their trash talkers so I wouldn’t bother kicking yours

Yeah man, it’s all in fun.
Everybody knows who you guys are at least, and everybody gonna try try an git you anyhoo.
Leave the sweetheart stuff for the carebears.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Score Update!

As I guard my hills!

Stay away you meanies!

In the united states, we refer to them as humps, your humps.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

oh look its IRON hitting our tower on jq bl… while we outmanned… while jq hitting bay… nice pvdoor IRON

No need to get all kitteny o_o we’re getting 2v1’d in EB and SoR BL and JQ arent making any moves in BG bl. Well, its another huge challenge for us i suppose.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

No need to get all kitteny o_o we’re getting 2v1’d in EB and SoR BL and JQ arent making any moves in BG bl. Well, its another huge challenge for us i suppose.

Welcome to WvW. Lets continue the 2v1 against the green server. Loved the 2v1 we just did on SoRs garrison.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Welcome to WvW. Lets continue the 2v1 against the green server.

Aww.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

I was trying to, but it seems not everyone has the memo. Here I am standing next to the BG zerg attacking SORs tower cheering them on and some of them attacked me! I want a full investigation here. Some people don’t know what a truce is!

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Maybe u should see SOR BL, this guild ATM doesn’t seem to run with less than 80 people and 3 acs the moment they see 10 opponents and lagging the whole map..

but thats fine i guess

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Maybe u should see SOR BL, this guild ATM doesn’t seem to run with less than 80 people and 3 acs the moment they see 10 opponents and lagging the whole map..

but thats fine i guess

Oh man, the irony…it burns!!!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

pot.6805

I was trying to, but it seems not everyone has the memo. Here I am standing next to the BG zerg attacking SORs tower cheering them on and some of them attacked me! I want a full investigation here. Some people don’t know what a truce is!

This will be reported to the Truce Committee at once! Expect a full investigation!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

but thats fine i guess

Oh cruel irony. (Bonus pun!)

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

but thats fine i guess

That will be Waha

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

not like thats happened to any other servers before… how many hours did jq hold sor hills last week? what was it like 6… maybe. :P

this keeps up it should be an interesting last week fighting you all… i miss you all already :’(

except choo.. those jerks banned me

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

(edited by Killer.4709)

in Match-ups

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

CRIES

edit:

Choc Pudding says we’ll have an interserver BG/SOR karaoke evening sometime :D

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

pot.6805

CRIES

edit:

Choc Pudding says we’ll have an interserver BG/SOR karaoke evening sometime

Can we then chest thump over who has the best singers?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

CRIES

edit:

NO

I refuse to believe you! You guys murdered me earlier! And then a kitten saluted my dead body…. So I guess it could be worse……..

However <3 Choc

I think this ends my rant…

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

CRIES

edit:

Can we then chest thump over who has the best singers?

If you guys don’t unplug the mic before voting is finished… :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

but thats fine i guess

That will be Waha

Waha is like magnet to us SEA pugs. We just love to run with him. So It can’t be help.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

fade.8603

It’s hard to miss waha, big bald bad norn.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

It’s hard to miss waha, big bald bad norn.

Just don’t mistake him with the bald norn warrior doppelganger, we’re onto you Faha (fake Waha) ;D.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Lots of talk about SoR getting 2v1’d. Maybe we are, maybe we are not being 2v1’d. Likewise if we are getting 2v1 maybe its deliberate maybe its not. I really don’t care. I do however like the showing of BG and JQ thus far. And even if it means we take 2nd or 3rd this week I would rather have this than the past two weeks. Last night on SoR BL it was great we were all over the map and I had to empty my bags so much and I couldn’t even pick up half of my loot because we were having to jump to the other side of the map to respond so much. Non stop action I love it! Best thing about being in your home BL. It is the one place where you are suppose to be getting 2v1 and I loved it last night. I look forward to the rest of the week if you guys are going to keep this up.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

but thats fine i guess

Lol the irony.. The SoR zerg that took bay on BG BL was even bigger than ATMs, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger zerg in all my time playing this game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitaminK.2517

VitaminK.2517

but thats fine i guess

Lol the irony.. The SoR zerg that took bay on BG BL was even bigger than ATMs, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger zerg in all my time playing this game.

You really hate SoR, don´t you?

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

but thats fine i guess

You really hate SoR, don´t you?

Not at all

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordon Darkstar.8425

Mordon Darkstar.8425

Props to all for the fights on EB at reset. I stayed up to make an appearance and it was well worth it Here’s to a great last week of this match up !

Stay classy folks

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

Ohai Mesmerdude!

Attachments:

Evin Arris