Tier 5: EB|BP|AR - 25/05/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

There’s going to be an announcement regarding Glicko 2 this week. Hopefully that will be the fix to Tier stagnation that we’ve all been waiting for.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

under the existing rating system, EB would have to work hard to move up a tier. most of our players don’t like to work hard.

I think this was the source of many of the complaints when AR and BP were allied. an enemy alliance forces EB to work hard, and while they can do it if they have to, they don’t like it.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Score update anyone?
Is the BP/AR alliance still on?

No.

And don’t expect much AR presence in WvW this week. Enjoy the ghost town…..

Can’t enjoy it, the boredom of this match is making me get closer and closer to quit the game again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Score update anyone?

No.

Can’t enjoy it, the boredom of this match is making me get closer and closer to quit the game again.

What other game? As unexciting as this one has become, everything else bores me to tears. Even my hopes for ESO have been dashed.

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

for a game with no monthly fee, this game has stayed remarkably interesting. I cannot remember the last non-subscription multiplayer game that kept me this interested this long, except maybe Diablo (which wasn’t massively multiplayer).

-ken

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

Score update anyone?

No.

What other game? As unexciting as this one has become, everything else bores me to tears. Even my hopes for ESO have been dashed.

Planetside 2 is pretty awesome if you like FPS games. Other than that I’ve just been finally playing some single player games I’ve been putting off for a while now(Tomb Raider, Dishonored, etc).

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

(edited by BrimstoneAshe.5043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

Hi ANet, notice that your most anger/troll filled thread has now slowed to a crawl and is about playing other games. Thanks for the traps we didnt want and also thanks for not fixong the ratings which we all wanted. How long until BF 4 comes out again?

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Every time I log into WvW it’s the same old thing. EBay is sitting in our BL and either we don’t have the people to push back and we can’t do anything, or we do have the people on, we take back all or most of our stuff and before we can start getting any meaningful upgrades done another wave EBay players zones in and takes all our paper towers. It’s just not fun.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

under the existing rating system, EB would have to work hard to move up a tier. most of our players don’t like to work hard.

I think this was the source of many of the complaints when AR and BP were allied. an enemy alliance forces EB to work hard, and while they can do it if they have to, they don’t like it.

-ken

Or it could be the fact that even with a 2v1, the match is still stagnant to the 1 when you’re fighting the same faces. But please, continue speaking for the entire server.

Planetside 2 is pretty awesome if you like FPS games. Other than that I’ve just been finally playing some single player games I’ve been putting off for a while now(Tomb Raider, Dishonored, etc).

Yeah, that’s been my thing too. Catching up on my back catalog, a little PS2 and preparing for UFGT9.

Voice on the Wind – Druid
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] – Formerly Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

“many of the complaints”, not all of the complaints. And remember, not everyone on EB complained about it. I certainly didn’t.

While I hadn’t intended to speak for the entire server, I am gratified that I now have your leave to do so. Coming from someone in [Rekz] that means a lot to me; I’m glad to know that my thoughts match yours so closely.

-ken

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

You’re welcome.

Moving along, so the rating system adjustments are next week, but were effectively an announcement of an announcement. Hopefully what they’re adjusting is detailed within the next few days.

Voice on the Wind – Druid
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] – Formerly Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Score update.

15charactersminimum.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Even my hopes for ESO have been dashed.

Gah!! Don’t say this! What about ESO has your hopes so…..hopeless? I was really looking forward to that one……

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

in Match-ups

Dark Aidget.3879

Gah!! Don’t say this! What about ESO has your hopes so…..hopeless? I was really looking forward to that one……

Someone leaked beta gameplay. Turns out to be kinda… meh. I know, I know, betas are still betas and stuff can change, but not an old game engine. It was depressingly underwhelming. That cinematic trailer set the bar too high. They better cancel their PtP plans or it will be the biggest flop since Warhammer online.

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

AR is having a ~very~ difficult time taking back thier Bay…

Wipe #9 incoming.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

Anyone checked out the new MOS?
No more waiting for scores!

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Someone leaked beta gameplay. Turns out to be kinda… meh. I know, I know, betas are still betas and stuff can change, but not an old game engine. It was depressingly underwhelming. That cinematic trailer set the bar too high. They better cancel their PtP plans or it will be the biggest flop since Warhammer online.

Ugh.

OK, now I’m depressed……

in Match-ups

BrimstoneAshe.5043

You’re welcome.

Moving along, so the rating system adjustments are next week, but were effectively an announcement of an announcement. Hopefully what they’re adjusting is detailed within the next few days.

I saw a post from the WvW guy. He said a couple of weeks for “info” but hinted at it’s incorporation into live servers was still a couple of months out. Or at least that’s how I read it.

[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

(edited by BrimstoneAshe.5043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Ugh.

OK, now I’m depressed……

Dark Age of Camelot was not a revered game due to it’s visuals. People get too caught up on game engines needing to be bright and shiny and awe inspiring when older game engines are typically more stable and far better able to handle the load of many players on screen at the same time.

I dislike modern gamers sometimes lol. Graphics =/= a game. Gameplay = a game. There are countless examples of this out there of games with subpar graphics or even downright simplistic graphics that are great games.

Also you can thank WOW players for killing WAR. The game was headed in a good direction until the swarm arrived. Then EA forced Mythic to cater to the WOW players until it destroyed the game instead of dedicating the proper resources to the things that actually needed help.

No, I’m not exaggerating. There was quite literally a several hundred page thread about “The time cycle should be like WOW’s.” on the official forum. It was that bad and frankly quite disgusting.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

(edited by Ralathar.7236)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

What about Camelot Unchained?

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

I dislike modern gamers sometimes lol. Graphics =/= a game. Gameplay = a game. There are countless examples of this out there of games with subpar graphics or even downright simplistic graphics that are great games.

I’ll take “meh” graphics w/ terrific gameplay over “WOW” graphics and truly horrid game play any day. It’s “meh” graphics with “meh” game play that now worries me about ESO……

I’ll reserve final judgement until I actually play the game, but my hopes have been dimmed somewhat.

Back on topic of AR/BP/EB, it looks like 5/28 may be our salvation:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Upcoming-WvW-changes-may-28th/page/2#post2063640

in Match-ups

Ralathar.7236

I have been on, not as much as usual (mostly due to the real world) and I get a general feel players are just extremely bored. I still enjoy running around doing small squad things, but the larger AR groups just haven’t been engaged. Popped into Eternal yesterday to harass a little, wound up 3 manning a tower and flipping various supply and NPC camps then running into overwhelming numbers from either BP or EBay. It’s fun showing new people how to lose a huge force, but odd when that’s all you see on a map.

The thing I don’t understand is why people simply gave up. Yeah I know the points end up around the same and everything but when we were facing Borlis Rock there was a TON of good fights.

I mean really, that’s what I play for. In all honesty I don’t give a rats about tiers or winning. I will try and win if I can, but that is just a way to get more good fights. I don’t care if I’m getting smashed or smashing, as long as there is enough give and take to make it fun.

It’s funny, it worked back in the day in Dark Age of Camelot. But now everyone just wants to give up because of some silly point board.

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

But now everyone just wants to give up because of some silly point board.

I don’t think that’s what’s going on w/ AR, but unless/until a rep from one of the larger AR guilds comments, all we can do is speculate with regards to their reason(s) for staying out of WvW this week.

in Match-ups

Ralathar.7236

Back on topic of AR/BP/EB, it looks like 5/28 may be our salvation:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Upcoming-WvW-changes-may-28th/page/2#post2063640

I peed myself a little.

in Match-ups

BrimstoneAshe.5043

It’s funny, it worked back in the day in Dark Age of Camelot. But now everyone just wants to give up because of some silly point board.

I think that would depend on the faction you played in DAoC. Hibernia was the whipping boy of most servers and as a whole didn’t show up much in RvR due to being outnumbered most times. They’d pop out every now and then, but for the most part just got treated like a pawn by Albion and Midgard. And rarely would Hibernia ever have access to Darkness Falls.

Its really not surprising to see a decrease from BP and AR after a week of semi working together against Ebay and still not even really being a threat.

Me personally, I’m just sort of bored with WvW. For a short time I had this false sense of accomplishment that flipping a camp and holding it as long as our team could, sniping yaks, etc, actually did something. But in the end, it really doesn’t. Only zergs really make a difference. Which I suppose is the point of WvW. Zerg vs Zerg just doesn’t really appeal to me, but oh well — I’m just finding something else to do. No big deal.

[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Dark Aidget.3879

“The thing I don’t understand is why people simply gave up.”

Lemme ’splain then…

Borlis had a short streak where we pasted everyone with no challenge for three weeks in a row. Anvil’s last matchup in T6 was a blowout that left them with a bad taste for lopsided too. We do understand your feels but…

EBay spent a lot of time jumping up and down between tiers and facing fresh opponents for a long time before you got stuck in here. You had a lot of fun winning and a lot of fun losing as you bounced between T4 and T5. I think it might have given you a false impression on how much fun getting constantly kicked in the face is.

You say you understand a humiliating defeat because you got pasted by Kaineng on their climb to dubious glory. But you faced Kaineng how many weeks in a row…? One? That must have been rough. Yeah, you guys totally know our feels…

Efforts were made to make this match up more fun and they failed. I think you’re gonna just have to deal with the new reality until they fix the point system. I don’t see anything changing until then. T5 sucks.

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Lyonell.1753

Score update anyone?

No.

Been going through my library, LoL is what I play most of the time, but also BF3, even Aion like in the old days lol.

in Match-ups

Lyonell.1753

Score update anyone?

No.

Will check that out, I love FPS to be honest, about the 3rd on my list of favorite game types…used to be top until CoD destroyed them…

in Match-ups

BrimstoneAshe.5043

Score update anyone?

No.

Will check that out, I love FPS to be honest, about the 3rd on my list of favorite game types…used to be top until CoD destroyed them…

Just keep in mind that when you first start playing its like the equivalent of an uplevel in WvW. Most players are gonna hit harder and are tougher than you. You’re gonna die a lot. But auto-join a squad and stick with them and you’ll start getting the hang of it. Then when you find a big battle you’re probably gonna get hooked. 100vs100 with tanks and air and infantry is pretty epic.

[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearTheAmish.8730

FearTheAmish.8730

Score update anyone?

No.

Just keep in mind that when you first start playing its like the equivalent of an uplevel in WvW. Most players are gonna hit harder and are tougher than you. You’re gonna die a lot. But auto-join a squad and stick with them and you’ll start getting the hang of it. Then when you find a big battle you’re probably gonna get hooked. 100vs100 with tanks and air and infantry is pretty epic.

and remember… avoid the Crown

AmishDriveby Asura Necro [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

To that Charr FTF commander, I salute you.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: katistar.2507

katistar.2507

To the Ebay Necro from [spe],

I was the little pink necro, the one with the little cat, that you killed twice while you were on Yak-sniping duty in ARBL. Sorry my friends came and killed you when we were hanging out on the road after the first slaying, I was telling them about you and I didnt know they were gonna show up to see for themselves. They were also impressed by you after that fight. I was going to try to reach you and ask for some necro advice or even to just chat about necro-ness, you were wicked. Hope you see this or one of your guildies relays the message. If you do, try to get ahold of me, id like to duel sometime (even though I know youll probably kill me), but a proper duel would be fun. Thanks for making this stale WvW matchup a bit of fun, hope to hear from you.

-Little Pink AnvilRock Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

• Charr
  • FTF

What is Kaarama?

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrolfr.6285

Hrolfr.6285

I cant speak for all of AR but I can tell you that I’m taking a week off commanding to just relax, refresh and help train some of our new ppl in the guild and educate on some more WvW tactics. I am also seeing a huge decline in participation in WVW from AR so it might take us dropping a tier or a new matchup before we can pose any sort of challenge and re-energize our server.

Hrolfr Kuma
Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth. ~ Mike Tyson

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Hey BP, Thanks!

Attachments:

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Posted by: XCution.4875

XCution.4875

35 V 80 = The Real 300!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

oh my god you’re using a banner

plz sign my mousepad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Where is the after picture?

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

“The thing I don’t understand is why people simply gave up.”

Lemme ’splain then…

Borlis had a short streak where we pasted everyone with no challenge for three weeks in a row. Anvil’s last matchup in T6 was a blowout that left them with a bad taste for lopsided too. We do understand your feels but…

EBay spent a lot of time jumping up and down between tiers and facing fresh opponents for a long time before you got stuck in here. You had a lot of fun winning and a lot of fun losing as you bounced between T4 and T5. I think it might have given you a false impression on how much fun getting constantly kicked in the face is.

You say you understand a humiliating defeat because you got pasted by Kaineng on their climb to dubious glory. But you faced Kaineng how many weeks in a row…? One? That must have been rough. Yeah, you guys totally know our feels…

Efforts were made to make this match up more fun and they failed. I think you’re gonna just have to deal with the new reality until they fix the point system. I don’t see anything changing until then. T5 sucks.

I honestly feel bad you’re comparing us to Kaineng. As far as I know we haven’t stooped to the level of just having patrolling zergs on each BL yet like they did, but I do understand your perdicament. I don’t however, necessarily understand what it is you’re wishing for us to do to amend the situation. We’re still here, and many of us are still icthin’ to fight. It saddens me that our presence has become somehow overwhelming. I can’t speak for us all, but breaking your spirit was hardly my personal intention by any means. Especially when you guys are so fearsome an opponent with consideration to your overall numbers.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Ralathar.7236

I think that would depend on the faction you played in DAoC. Hibernia was the whipping boy of most servers and as a whole didn’t show up much in RvR due to being outnumbered most times. They’d pop out every now and then, but for the most part just got treated like a pawn by Albion and Midgard. And rarely would Hibernia ever have access to Darkness Falls.

I played Hibernia too. It depended on your server and there were also times of great hibernia popularity. DAOC tended to fluctuate based on what the current FOTM classes were. Animists and Bainshee’s certainly had their day.

Its really not surprising to see a decrease from BP and AR after a week of semi working together against Ebay and still not even really being a threat.

That’s a bit short sighted. True they lost in overall points about the same because they pretty much stopped after the weekend. But while they worked together they had Ebay beat most of the time they were on, with us still losing in the point totals after night capping. The only reason we had a lead was the initial reset night, both servers closed in over 5k points after that over the weekend.

Me personally, I’m just sort of bored with WvW. For a short time I had this false sense of accomplishment that flipping a camp and holding it as long as our team could, sniping yaks, etc, actually did something. But in the end, it really doesn’t. Only zergs really make a difference. Which I suppose is the point of WvW. Zerg vs Zerg just doesn’t really appeal to me, but oh well — I’m just finding something else to do. No big deal.

Zergs are certainly not the only thing that make a difference at all. However it IS difficult to counter a zerg with vastly inferior numbers regardless of the strategy. but small group play is still very important and allows the big groups to do their thing without losing the match because of it.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

• Charr
  • FTF

What is Kaarama?

The fake Charr Cat who everyone should throw shoes at.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

lol. 12345chars.

Attachments:

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

lol. 12345chars.

Beware RED TIDE!

It’s in these types of moments I look at my fellow warriors of the Mist and I say with full determination, “WP!” "HIT THE WP!!!!

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Last night was fun; running around BP bl. That BP group last night seemed more organized than my previous encounters with BP.

Attachments:

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

(edited by llkoolaid.8204)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Ehmry doesn’t claim to “know your feels” because this server learns from adversity. Borlis Pass has been fighting EBay for how many weeks? And they have improved not a single iota. There have been no new tactics developed and neither have you developed better guilds. It’s the same free badges week after week after week after week.

On Ehmry’s side, our WvW guilds are expanding and developing and refining week after week after week. They are actually serious about becoming better players. This is in spite of the tepid challenge BP and AR have put up.

So, no…we have no idea how you feel and we would never want to know how you feel. It’s the feeling of mediocrity and this Charr Renaissance Winner wants no part of that, sorry.

That’s a bit short sighted. True they lost in overall points about the same because they pretty much stopped after the weekend. But while they worked together they had Ebay beat most of the time they were on, with us still losing in the point totals after night capping. The only reason we had a lead was the initial reset night, both servers closed in over 5k points after that over the weekend.

At the lowest point of last week, when we had NONE of our major WvW guilds actually raiding, and our PUGs were getting bullied by doubleteaming bads, they shaved 5k off our lead. That’s it. Color me unimpressed.

Ehmry’s strength has always been that of its core WvW guilds. That’s also our weakness. If our core WvW guilds don’t raid, we aren’t really any better than anyone else. That’s exactly what happened the very first week we matched up against Borlis Pass. In the course of one weekend when every core WvW guild took a break, BP capped everything and won the week.

Was it because Borlis Pass was really good? Were they killing our core WvW raids and mopping the floor with them? The answer to those questions is an unequivocal no.

It took until Monday last week until our major WvW guilds started organizing raids that we steadily increased our lead. If they didn’t, we might have lost last week.

The only conclusion to be drawn here is that in this matchup, Ehmry decides whether or not it wants to win. BP and AR are so bad they are irrelevant to the question. That’s the problem with Ehmry…a problem that our great server is trying to rectify with increasing work on the quality of our PUG coordination.

If this matchup continues a few more weeks, I would not be surprised if you will see our PUGs hold their own as if they were a full FTF, GH, pK raid.

That is the lesson I learned in DAoC. And to my great relief, it is a lesson that I do not have to teach to Ehmry. They know it intrinsically: adapt or die.

That is why our major WvW guild tip-of-the-spear squads are getting more and more and more dominant and more and more and more refined…while every single one of BP and AR’s guilds are unceremoniously tossed into the dumpster week after week after week.

It’s no surprise everyone is bored of this matchup. There’s only so much you can learn from punching babies.

That’s gotta be the worse post I ever read on the forum.

Worse, it looks like he is actually serious.

Sekz? Is that really one of your member?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

Learn some sportsmanship. You’ve got some people on your server who get it, see above. The nameless enemies you face in this silly game are people just like you, not babies. A little more class please.

One should not expect more of an opponent than they are capable of giving. Some people have class (in which case they require no reminding) and others, unfortunately, are simply devoid of it.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

You know what doesn’t crack me up? Our dumpsters being full. BP and AR if you could lose some weight so that we have more room in our dumpsters later, that’d be great, thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

In reading through some back matchup threads, I read that Ehmry Bay was complaining about BP doing excessive night-capping. That is mostly how they won that first week with them. Because of this, Ehmry Bay started to adapt a strategy specifically to counteract this. Some got up earlier, some stayed up later, and some from other parts of the world began to step up. The end result is complaints from Borlis Pass that Ehmry Bay night-caps.

This is an example of the server evolution that has happened in Ehmry Bay that is being mentioned by other posters in this thread. The larger guilds are adjusting tactics and strategies and refining their game. The PuGs in the evenings are getting better and better as well. Some are even forming their own guilds and becoming forces to be reckoned with as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

You know what doesn’t crack me up? Our dumpsters being full. BP and AR if you could lose some weight so that we have more room in our dumpsters later, that’d be great, thanks.

And this is where we say… please reference the OP’s Topic.

Thank you for playing.

I don’t need this condescending and rude sort of remark. “Thank you for playing.” Who do you think you are? Until you can learn to respond like a civilized human being and actually provide a relevant argument, I’m not interested in what you have to say. I thought we’d gone over this in the past.

Pot, meet Kettle.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Expanding on what Fritanga wrote, we’ve got “pug commanders” who are offering their services to less experienced guilds as “commanders on hire”. Instead of people rejecting these players for not associating themselves with a guild, there’s been a surprisingly good reaction and some smaller guilds are really getting a lot out of it.

I’m only mentioning this because I saw a post on Yak’s Bend forums a while back when we were fighting them and a similar offer was met with massive backlash. People made fun of this random person who was offering their expertise because they didn’t run with the large guilds all the time or command giant zergs.

So while people might claim that the big guilds “are only zergs that have no skill”, they can’t deny that the smaller groups are starting to become more and more prevelant. Some might call them pugs because of the unrecognizable tags, but those guys are starting to organize nicely. Just because they aren’t Sekz or GF doesn’t mean that their presence doesn’t make a big difference. One ranger can capture every camp on the map within a half hour on their own. One person watching a tower is all that’s needed to sound the alarm on a golem rush. Small groups people organizing where there was none before can go a long ways.

Just some examples of server evolution throughout the weeks for those complaining about EBay being too zergy and relying on numbers while not trying to do a thing to improve themselves.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)