Tier 5: EB|BP|AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Ok, lets examine this closer shall we? The fact that people on our server have to put in grueling hours just to defend against this 2v1, obviously proves that our population is not as big as people claim and is therefore been exaggerated and used as an excuse.

Logical fallacy, while people DID kick up their game a little people that put in large amounts of hours are people who already put in large amounts of hours. Most people with more RL obligations can’t really free up much time. Most people putting in large amounts of hours have relatively few RL obligations. So no, it’s not that much of a change. The committed people with alot of spare time were already putting in long hours. People who have a radical time investment differential are the exceptions, not the rule. Furthermore this is a dual logical fallacy because AR and BP have also kicked up their game a bit and are putting in longer hours.

It’s really easy to see Ebay has a big population advantage. It’s shown every week and it’s shown all the more right now.

I don’t care if you’ve been on ebay since beta, I’ve been in WvW since beta and I’ll tell you right now, we have become the better server through hard work and communication. You give them respect for what? The ability to somewhat hold an alliance because individually they have failed to take us on? The difference is people in t4 aren’t going to go around making silly alliances.

We WERE the better server via hard work, communication, and yes population. However over the weekend AR and BP actually outplayed us and out-coordinated us up until end of the day Sunday when they fell off a noticeable amount. I still think Ebay has better individual player skill atm, but they have shown better teamwork and coordination than us so far this matchup. Without a doubt.

I give them respect for the amount of improvement in their game they made and the coordination they were using. Same as I give respect to my own server when it does so. I respect all competitors I feel deserve it instead of attempting to be king kitten. I don’t expect them to individually take us on. That’s not fair even if they equaled us 100% in play because they plainly do not have equivalent population. If either side did we would be losing badly atm.

I won’t say what T4 would or would not do. I am not a prophet, mind reader, or psychic. However I will say that most servers would at least consider an alliance if placed in as terrible of a position for a long time.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Interesting times for our guild, our server and this match-up. As a guild philosophy and charter WAR is not interested in alliances with other servers or even other guilds on our own, but we sometimes observe a truce of convenience like yesterday in Ehmry Bay’s home map.

We are not interested in this amazingly stupid new perspective that WvW should be an sPVP playground. Do that where my train can find you and we are going to break it down.

Get serious, have fun, but get serious. Some of the superior attitudes that I hear in game and read in this forum are nauseating. You are not all that… Now come get some.

I understand the whole thing with not working with the other server, but really not working with your own Guilds? I have to be reading that wrong. That only hurts your server as whole and a pretty kittenty attitude to have considering you just commented on others.

edit:
On the other side of the coin, depending on your ability, not working with the rest of the server might be a plus for them. Guess someone from AR would have to comment on that.

The guy runs Karma/XP trains on reset night. That’s about all you really need to know.

-K

Pfft… Your perception is clouded by your lack of imagination.

What does this even mean

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Oh, I can play this game too!

Making a general statement to talk about something in general is actually a great way to make a point if it is accurate.

Ain’t no party like a bullkitten party, ‘cause a bullkitten party don’t stop.

Also, should be fixed with: “Making a general statement to talk about something in general [is actually a terrible way to make a point as anyone who has any degree of social engagement capability will be able to refute said general statement based on the fact that it is unspecific and therefore open to singular point debates].”

Stop trying to forum-fight me based on conjecture, just accept that some AR people whom you are referring to as “unfortunate Anvil Rockers”:

1. Don’t give a kitten about points.
  2. Look for skirmish and skilled fights and aren’t interested in unskilled winning through 11212211122111111 keys.
  3. Because of 1 & 2, look down on said “alliance” as it is a way for the poorly-skilled to try and band up to (poorly) fight a largely more-skilled opponent.
  4. Wish the “alliance” would not exist and instead wish that the larger guilds heavily involved in WvW would learn their classes better and mechanics associated with them (or if they already know, teach their guildmates).

PS. Thanks for the fun, Fraeg.9837!

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

If you don’t, we will send Ugly Fied back.

That’s not funny.

So now we know what they fear, buying gems tonight. We’ll have him home by morning.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

No

If you’re enjoying your game by calling other people bad in a GAME
. u should jump off the bridge and end your life. lol

smh nerds

Everyone is bad though.

There is nothing wrong with joy through honesty!

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Interesting times for our guild, our server and this match-up. As a guild philosophy and charter WAR is not interested in alliances with other servers or even other guilds on our own, but we sometimes observe a truce of convenience like yesterday in Ehmry Bay’s home map.

We are not interested in this amazingly stupid new perspective that WvW should be an sPVP playground. Do that where my train can find you and we are going to break it down.

Get serious, have fun, but get serious. Some of the superior attitudes that I hear in game and read in this forum are nauseating. You are not all that… Now come get some.

I understand the whole thing with not working with the other server, but really not working with your own Guilds? I have to be reading that wrong. That only hurts your server as whole and a pretty kittenty attitude to have considering you just commented on others.

edit:
On the other side of the coin, depending on your ability, not working with the rest of the server might be a plus for them. Guess someone from AR would have to comment on that.

The guy runs Karma/XP trains on reset night. That’s about all you really need to know.

-K

Pfft… Your perception is clouded by your lack of imagination. Server transfer to Europe, your welcome must have worn out on BP as well.

I love my sig. It trolls for me.

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

edit:

-K

Pfft… Your perception is clouded by your lack of imagination. Server transfer to Europe, your welcome must have worn out on BP as well.

-K

Haha, I saw that and was like ohhhhhhhh kitten, Kodiak is gonna get him!

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

PaLeRiDeR.5908

@ekleenex

Sekz in NSP : A nice guild full of skillful and respectful players than i used to run & joke around with them all the time
Sekz in Ebay : full nerds and virgins & trash talkers & forum warriors who cant sleep in their beds until they tell mommy how good they are in guild wars 2 and how WFD is bad.

Ebay ruined Sekz, people like you ruined the best guild in Ebay, please leave . lol

The [rekz] dudes are friendly if you actually talk to them in game. The trash talking they do should be a motivation instead of something to whine about. If you get handled, admit it and try and figure out why.

A group of 10 or so of us [Crit] guys got into a fight outside Ehmry’s bay that was really pretty kitten tough, Ebay had people coming out of bay and we fought them outnumbered and were killing them but they were able to waypoint right back into bay. There were a bunch of [Rekz] dudes in the fight, and after a few waves of Ebay we finally got whittled down. So what does [Rekz] do? Wait for us outside the spawn and ask for some 4v4 and 5v5 and the like. We had some friendly fights (that made it clear we need to work on building our 5 man groups and working on those tactics) and even ran CoF with one of them.

They’re just having fun like we’re all trying to. Stop taking this game so seriously and unrustle those jimmies. I’m willing to bet [Rekz] ([Sekz] then) would have poked fun at EBay and AR guilds the same way they do now if they were the size they are now when they were on NSP.

And don’t pretend you don’t talk trash about the people you wipe in teamspeak. It’s a part of anything competitive don’t be such babies about it.

No

smh nerds

It’s so funny when bad speaks. You make is laugh with what you say and do, dont change ever.

Bob De Niro-Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Making a general statement to talk about something in general is actually a great way to make a point if it is accurate.

Also, should be fixed with: “Making a general statement to talk about something in general [is actually a terrible way to make a point as anyone who has any degree of social engagement capability will be able to refute said general statement based on the fact that it is unspecific and therefore open to singular point debates].”

Stop trying to forum-fight me based on conjecture, just accept that some AR people whom you are referring to as “unfortunate Anvil Rockers”:

2. Look for skirmish and skilled fights and aren’t interested in unskilled winning through 11212211122111111 keys.
  3. Because of 1 & 2, look down on said “alliance” as it is a way for the poorly-skilled to try and band up to (poorly) fight a largely more-skilled opponent.
  4. Wish the “alliance” would not exist and instead wish that the larger guilds heavily involved in WvW would learn their classes better and mechanics associated with them (or if they already know, teach their guildmates).

Amen

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Ralathar.7236

PS. Thanks for the fun, Fraeg.9837!

I see you didn’t read as I acknowledged those very things in the post you quoted.

I’ll bold it for you:

If I meant that ALL of AR did X, Y, or Z, you would have a point. But I understand that some will always buck whatever trend is happening, be it karma train zerg, alliance, or whatever.

Perhaps in the future you could at least fully read the point you wish to refute before attempting to refute it?

Amen

That goes for the me-too crowd too.

(edited by Ralathar.7236)

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

edit:

-K

-K

Haha, I saw that and was like ohhhhhhhh kitten, Kodiak is gonna get him!

lol. My sig has trolled more folks than Archer and koolaid combined.

and you gotta admit, that is still the best quote this match-up has produced.

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

I just wanted to stop by and say… hi

Glad ya’ll are noticing a few of our newer commanders taking charge – obviously it’s rustled some jimmies! We all play different and I’m really encouraging my guys to branch out and learn a bit more.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: murdergore.8139

murdergore.8139

This is just my two cents on this whole alliance between BP and AR as a Fellow AR person I think it was a horrible Idea, commanders in AR saying don’t fight BP in Map yesterday while I am seeing BP taking camps and towers in AR BL..I call kitten on that. I don’t post here often, but I follow whom I choose to follow and no commander in AR speaks for me or how I play. I sometimes zerg and sometimes roam its my play Style. Like the rest of this forum I am sick of this match up as well. Now quit your chest thumping and play that is all

Ember Stormm 80 Ele Twin

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

@ekleenex

Sekz in NSP : A nice guild full of skillful and respectful players than i used to run & joke around with them all the time
Sekz in Ebay : full nerds and virgins & trash talkers & forum warriors who cant sleep in their beds until they tell mommy how good they are in guild wars 2 and how WFD is bad.

Ebay ruined Sekz, people like you ruined the best guild in Ebay, please leave . lol

The [rekz] dudes are friendly if you actually talk to them in game. The trash talking they do should be a motivation instead of something to whine about. If you get handled, admit it and try and figure out why.

A group of 10 or so of us [Crit] guys got into a fight outside Ehmry’s bay that was really pretty kitten tough, Ebay had people coming out of bay and we fought them outnumbered and were killing them but they were able to waypoint right back into bay. There were a bunch of [Rekz] dudes in the fight, and after a few waves of Ebay we finally got whittled down. So what does [Rekz] do? Wait for us outside the spawn and ask for some 4v4 and 5v5 and the like. We had some friendly fights (that made it clear we need to work on building our 5 man groups and working on those tactics) and even ran CoF with one of them.

They’re just having fun like we’re all trying to. Stop taking this game so seriously and unrustle those jimmies. I’m willing to bet [Rekz] ([Sekz] then) would have poked fun at EBay and AR guilds the same way they do now if they were the size they are now when they were on NSP.

And don’t pretend you don’t talk trash about the people you wipe in teamspeak. It’s a part of anything competitive don’t be such babies about it.

No

smh nerds

This post made me lol.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in Match-ups

ChapDev.7650

Ember Stormm 80 Ele Twin

Sylvari, D/D ele who was outside of South West Ehmry camp earlier?

Aether renewal is annoying. >.>

in Match-ups

Posted by: SixVoltCar.5248

SixVoltCar.5248

I’ll join the complaintfest.

I have a problem with rekz in that when they’re on a map and only when they’re on a map do I experience high latency and skill lag, I’ve been watching it 3 weeks, and fought them on many occasions.. 1 on 1, great players. But when I hit their zerg is just feels like they’ve found some way to cause the server to lag. I’ve actually taken to completely leaving maps they’re on because I can’t get skills to activate even at spawn. I don’t mean for this to be slander in any way, but not being able to go into wvw because the server itself won’t let me play is getting annoying.

That isn’t to say I’d be upset if they won, I expect low framerates in large engagements, but only when I get on a map where rekz is fighting does everything just stop interface-wise.

(Maybe they’re just video game gods in that they’ve found a way to warp time and space)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I have a problem with rekz in that when they’re on a map and only when they’re on a map do I experience high latency and skill lag, I’ve been watching it 3 weeks, and fought them on many occasions.. 1 on 1, great players. But when I hit their zerg is just feels like they’ve found some way to cause the server to lag. I’ve actually taken to completely leaving maps they’re on because I can’t get skills to activate even at spawn. I don’t mean for this to be slander in any way, but not being able to go into wvw because the server itself won’t let me play is getting annoying.

That isn’t to say I’d be upset if they won, I expect low framerates in large engagements, but only when I get on a map where rekz is fighting does everything just stop interface-wise.

(Maybe they’re just video game gods in that they’ve found a way to warp time and space)

I would also like to point out, that when we smash into big zergs, we get skill lag as well.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SixVoltCar.5248

SixVoltCar.5248

I would also like to point out, that when we smash into big zergs, we get skill lag as well.

I’d love to say I experienced the same.. against 30man borlis and GH/FTF zergs, I get no skill lag. Just Rekz.
(If it were universal, I’d be whining under bug reports)

(edited by SixVoltCar.5248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

This is just my two cents on this whole alliance between BP and AR as a Fellow AR person I think it was a horrible Idea, commanders in AR saying don’t fight BP in Map yesterday while I am seeing BP taking camps and towers in AR BL..I call kitten on that. I don’t post here often, but I follow whom I choose to follow and no commander in AR speaks for me or how I play. I sometimes zerg and sometimes roam its my play Style. Like the rest of this forum I am sick of this match up as well. Now quit your chest thumping and play that is all

Ember Stormm 80 Ele Twin

That was ORL. Alliances are lame, just my 2cents.

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Not everyone got the message and some chose to ignore it on both sides. When EBay was storming our BL midnight PST, a group in AR took a keep and all of our camps in our BL. Understandable and we took it back with minimal resistance. The same is true in your BL as I understand it.

The important part of the alliance is that the majority hold to it as best they can. With it in place we finally get a change of pace from weeks of the same ole fighting. This tier for the first time in weeks has some life to it. Heck BP filled up every map on reset night which I have never seen on this server.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

@ekleenex

No

smh nerds

By this logic you would have jumped along time ago…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

Ember Stormm 80 Ele Twin

There is NO alliance between AR and BP. This is why you see blue on red map and red on blue map.

It is an agreement, between a handful of guilds/commanders. There are plenty of BP/AR commanders/guilds that are not part of this agreement. Guess what, they are free to do as they please.

There plenty of players , such as yourself, who are free to do as you please.

Trust me if I see BP on ARBL, they are dead.

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Ember Stormm 80 Ele Twin

You do know that your guild is referenced to as the oral guild right? As in:
“Who just flipped that camp?”
" Oh, that was the oral guild."
Just saying…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

There is NO alliance between AR and BP. This is why you see blue on red map and red on blue map. It is an agreement, between a handful of guilds/commanders. There are plenty of BP/AR commanders/guilds that are not part of this agreement. Guess what, they are free to do as they please.

This really is an alliance. One need look no further than the assaults on Lowlands with AR and BP fighting within combat distance of each other but not attacking each other. Those were cross server coordinated assaults.

Also, BP nor AR launched major assaults against each others waypoint locations and AR has left SM alone while BP controlled it for the most part. I know everyone isn’t on board but the majority are at least for now and IMO that makes it an alliance.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

I will admit while AR has some good players, the mass majority are just kittening horrible. Here some of teh kitten i hear in vent/alliance teamspeak

“Anyone know what vigor is?”

“You guys think i should pick up more condition damage?” and i ask them what build they are running? is it condition based or power based.. “I don’t know!?!?” kitten #8230;

“THey need to nerf this retaltion stuff!!”

“Nerf theves! its bullkitten how they can stealth and i cant damage them!”

“Food? Whats that?”

Now that being said, besides a few guilds like GH/GF/REKZ, ebay is probably worse. I mean a server that clearly has higher population, and better coverage, can’t even crawl their way out of this tier… lawlz….

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Ok, lets examine this closer shall we? The fact that people on our server have to put in grueling hours just to defend against this 2v1, obviously proves that our population is not as big as people claim and is therefore been exaggerated and used as an excuse.

Logical fallacy, while people DID kick up their game a little people that put in large amounts of hours are people who already put in large amounts of hours. Most people with more RL obligations can’t really free up much time. Most people putting in large amounts of hours have relatively few RL obligations. So no, it’s not that much of a change. The committed people with alot of spare time were already putting in long hours. People who have a radical time investment differential are the exceptions, not the rule. Furthermore this is a dual logical fallacy because AR and BP have also kicked up their game a bit and are putting in longer hours.

It’s really easy to see Ebay has a big population advantage. It’s shown every week and it’s shown all the more right now.

I don’t care if you’ve been on ebay since beta, I’ve been in WvW since beta and I’ll tell you right now, we have become the better server through hard work and communication. You give them respect for what? The ability to somewhat hold an alliance because individually they have failed to take us on? The difference is people in t4 aren’t going to go around making silly alliances.

We WERE the better server via hard work, communication, and yes population. However over the weekend AR and BP actually outplayed us and out-coordinated us up until end of the day Sunday when they fell off a noticeable amount. I still think Ebay has better individual player skill atm, but they have shown better teamwork and coordination than us so far this matchup. Without a doubt.

I give them respect for the amount of improvement in their game they made and the coordination they were using. Same as I give respect to my own server when it does so. I respect all competitors I feel deserve it instead of attempting to be king kitten. I don’t expect them to individually take us on. That’s not fair even if they equaled us 100% in play because they plainly do not have equivalent population. If either side did we would be losing badly atm.

I won’t say what T4 would or would not do. I am not a prophet, mind reader, or psychic. However I will say that most servers would at least consider an alliance if placed in as terrible of a position for a long time.

Explain to me how my argument is a fallacy please. I know people who normally wouldn’t put in extra hours, putting in extra hours, does that mean everyone has? No, but it certainly contributes to my overall point. Do I think we have a larger population? Yes, but is it a significant population difference? Maybe, maybe not. As for BP and AR “kicking up their game”. Are you serious? 20-25 BP [WAR] players + pugs couldn’t even take lake yesterday, AR failed to take briar on numerous occasions as well. Furthermore, new commanders have been practicing in Eternal in order to learn, that doesn’t mean we are disorganized. Your argument that population = winning doesn’t hold either, considering servers such as Maguuma who overcame population and won many matches and are now a powerhouse in t3 (that’s not to say their population hasn’t grown since going there). Then there are servers like Jade Quarry, who had a huge population and are now getting decimated by equally populated if not less. In the end, I don’t care about their alliance, because it actually benefits me because more loot. But for you to come out here and say that our server isn’t doing well against 2v1, get out man.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Ember Stormm 80 Ele Twin

You do know that your guild is referenced to as the oral guild right? As in:
“Who just flipped that camp?”
" Oh, that was the oral guild."
Just saying…

We also tend to make that same joke quite a bit haha

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Here’s some hypothesis. ANet has stated in other threads about AoE being limited to 5 targets that it is a “technical limitation”, that their servers can’t handle all of the AoE’s calculating 45 more targets each when large group clashes with large group.

When you mostly notice skill lag are where there are LARGE encounters, meaning multiple arrow carts trying to track more than 5 targets while players are moving and casting AoE’s of their own.

REKZ builds, specs and operates as a single unit, each component amplifying the ones before it. They don’t run around relying on auto attack. Therefore, it is likely that nearly everything they do involves tracking the maximum 5 targets. In this case, 20ish REKZ each hitting skills every second or so that would affect 5 targets would likely equal server stress of a much, much larger zergball playing with auto attack and some random AoE’s. So when added to your zergball of whatever number, server side the product may equal something closer to SM Lord Room 3 way battle lag than 2 average zergs fighting?

I haven’t noticed this myself in the times pk has been fighting around REKZ, but we aren’t partnered up that often to know… It’s just a thought as to possibly why you see what you see. No idea, could be so far wrong that someone tells me to quit life. Or maybe your last statement is actually true…

/shrug

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

PaLeRiDeR.5908

Great fights all around this weekend. A lot of people that I ran with enjoyed seeing Ebay in 3rd place ppt most of the weekend. On a side note the GH Norm Commander with the hammer was one of my favorite opponents this weekend. Keep up the great fights.

Lol, we just kinda found each other didnt we? For sure good fights, see you out there.

Bob De Niro-Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I will admit while AR has some good players, the mass majority are just kittening horrible. Here some of teh kitten i hear in vent/alliance teamspeak

“You guys think i should pick up more condition damage?” and i ask them what build they are running? is it condition based or power based.. “I don’t know!?!?” kitten ..

“Food? Whats that?”

Now that being said, besides a few guilds like GH/GF/REKZ, ebay is probably worse. I mean a server that clearly has higher population, and better coverage, can’t even crawl their way out of this tier… lawlz….

It has nothing to do with the broken glicko ratings system that ANet has ackowledged and is trying to fix.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

“You guys think i should pick up more condition damage?” and i ask them what build they are running? is it condition based or power based.. “I don’t know!?!?” kitten ..

“Food? Whats that?”

while BP has some good players, the mass majority are just kittening horrible.

while AR has some good players, the mass majority are just kittening horrible.

while EB has some good players, the mass majority are just kittening horrible.

Oh noes… we all have one thing in common

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

EB 106,826 +280
BP 85,056 +205
AR 79,991 +210

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

. As for BP and AR “kicking up their game”. Are you serious? 20-25 BP [WAR] players + pugs couldn’t even take lake yesterday, AR failed to take briar on numerous occasions as well.

BP[WAR] had 20-25 players? We don’t even run those numbers on reset night lol. Perhaps our 5 man just has the power of a 20-25 man force.. which is most likely the case here.

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

. As for BP and AR “kicking up their game”. Are you serious? 20-25 BP [WAR] players + pugs couldn’t even take lake yesterday, AR failed to take briar on numerous occasions as well.

BP[WAR] had 20-25 players? We don’t even run those numbers on reset night lol. Perhaps our 5 man just has the power of a 20-25 man force.. which is most likely the case here.

It’s ok to be embarrassed, I wasn’t the only one who was laughing.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

All these young bucks and chest thump’n go’n around…

Back in my day, Hibernia and Albion would tag team us for months on end, until they got into a bromance scuff and it was ended.

Bring on the tag teaming. It makes it more challenging… unless, your ego can’t handle getting stomped in a 2vs1….

In which case, we’ll gladly smack that … back down a tier: http://youtu.be/3CcQnARy1Ik

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

(edited by Amins.3710)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

To ebay forum warriors

LMFAO AT EBAY “we are winning by skills, not numbers”

Says the outmanned buff in eternal for kittening 24/7 to your queues, and your guilds “FTF – PK – GH – Sekz” that drops AT LEAST 20ish on their rides while BP and AR only have their pugs to handle your guilds and queues. No, dream on. Your not winning by skills, not even close to skills, not even half of T4 servers skills. Ebay will get destroyed in tier 4 IF they reached it. Facts…

Come at me bros

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

You’re right there! You had as many as we did already in that tower within the first five minutes(obviously not including the ones we killed trying to get in), although you and two others were the only ones actually coming OUT to kill our siege, thankfully as more showed up more came out of the tower to fight. Thank god you and those other two were there though cause otherwise it would’ve been us on the cata and your allies on their arrow carts waiting for us to get inside :P

Although if you were there for that final attempt with the portal…THAT was something I’m sure you could’ve laughed about (your normal trolling aside).

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oremus.4678

Oremus.4678

Ok guys I just got through the last couple pages.

Is this the WvW forums or did I stumble onto the personal wordpress blog of Cookies?

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

You’re right there! You had as many as we did already in that tower within the first five minutes(obviously not including the ones we killed trying to get in), although you and two others were the only ones actually coming OUT to kill our siege, thankfully as more showed up more came out of the tower to fight. Thank god you and those other two were there though cause otherwise it would’ve been us on the cata and your allies on their arrow carts waiting for us to get inside :P

Although if you were there for that final attempt with the portal…THAT was something I’m sure you could’ve laughed about (your normal trolling aside).

Lawl, you must be joking good sir. We had 10 maybe.

Ok guys I just got through the last couple pages.

Is this the WvW forums or did I stumble onto the personal wordpress blog of Cookies?

What do you think?

Attachments:

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

ChapDev.7650

Although you and two others were the only ones actually coming OUT to kill our siege, thankfully as more showed up more came out of the tower to fight. Thank god you and those other two were there though cause otherwise it would’ve been us on the cata and your allies on their arrow carts waiting for us to get inside :P

Made you think twice about leaving it without a guard after that first Thieves guild rush burst your Cata though hm? :P And yeah you don’t know how tired I am of no one else leaving towers in this tier.

Come at me bros

Duel offer accepted.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I keep hearing about how AR is in a bad position if they are allied with BP to fight a common enemy. Which is not truly the case, but whatever. If AR was allied with BP and it was so terrible for them, why is it that the only server that is dropping rank isn’t AR or BP?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I keep hearing about how AR is in a bad position if they are allied with BP to fight a common enemy. Which is not truly the case, but whatever. If AR was allied with BP and it was so terrible for them, why is it that the only server that is dropping rank isn’t AR or BP?

Why do all rangers in your guild run away from a 1v1 to only come back with 5-10 buddies?

Just doesn’t make any kittening sense ya know?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Which guild? I assume its LPC. I don’t run that tag in WvW. For the most part, that is the PvE players in the guild. And I would have to assume that would answer your question. As far as either guild though, you won’t see either with over 10 active at any given time, because, well, that’s all there are. KAOS was formed because we wanted to have dedicated WvW buffs and didn’t want to dip into the PvE pool.
If you ran into an LPC ranger, they were probably there for dailies. There is a difference between an LPC WvWer and a KAOS WvWer. KAOS spends 99% of the time in WvW. LPC goes in for dailies and to play about with KAOS. Man that’s confusing.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

For clarification: We don’t miss any you that jumped server. Your departure says everything about your attitude and worth. Stay gone.

Karma/xp trains? We use those to level new members and server mates, and not exclusively. When we have the numbers and ability we have been known to take a tower/keep. And come to the rescue from time to time.

And running as a group focusing on our guild strengthens our skill and builds our numbers. More importantly, we value our independence and will continue to do so.

Server alliance? No thanks. Guild alliance? Happens all the time, but not written in stone. Buffalo train? If you don’t like it, don’t get on.

GF Borlis? Yawn…

Here’s my question…are you doing this on your own borderlands when there’s nothing really in need of defending against? If so, you’re fine. But if you’re doing it when your keeps are being hit, then you sir are nothing more than a person your server can do without. You will see karma trains on EBay BL, but ONLY when there’s not a heavy enemy force to defend against.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

1am CST. Ebay hitting AR BL Bay and Garry with big Golem rush. Not going to be able to stop it. Had outmanned buff when I logged.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

(edited by BrimstoneAshe.5043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Thank you.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

My request was a simple one. Turn off the trolling and remember you are playing a game with real people no matter what server they are on. A little respect and sportsmanship goes a long way.

I never claimed you to be bads, or that you need to do anything. I actually like what you do as a guild.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Hey BP, I meant to post this sooner, but you and your AR friends have been busy donating me bags! Anyway, I was in your Bay not long ago and it looks like you Missed a Spot.

Edit: Forgot whose Bay we flipped! Who can tell the difference between you two anymore anyway?

Attachments:

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Ralathar.7236

Explain to me how my argument is a fallacy please. I know people who normally wouldn’t put in extra hours, putting in extra hours, does that mean everyone has? No, but it certainly contributes to my overall point. Do I think we have a larger population? Yes, but is it a significant population difference? Maybe, maybe not. As for BP and AR “kicking up their game”. Are you serious? 20-25 BP [WAR] players + pugs couldn’t even take lake yesterday, AR failed to take briar on numerous occasions as well. Furthermore, new commanders have been practicing in Eternal in order to learn, that doesn’t mean we are disorganized. Your argument that population = winning doesn’t hold either, considering servers such as Maguuma who overcame population and won many matches and are now a powerhouse in t3 (that’s not to say their population hasn’t grown since going there). Then there are servers like Jade Quarry, who had a huge population and are now getting decimated by equally populated if not less. In the end, I don’t care about their alliance, because it actually benefits me because more loot. But for you to come out here and say that our server isn’t doing well against 2v1, get out man.

tl;dr version of your post:

If I make a series of vague and subjective statements combined with a few very narrow and select examples I can make any situation sound as I wish without really saying anything of provable worth.

My reply:
I mean seriously. My observations are backed up by what is consistently happening over the last months as well as now. You are just throwing unsupported statements out there, of which some do not even make sense. Example: New commanders don’t know what they are doing but we are not disorganized. You are giving a reason for the disorganization but also denying it lol.

Also please don’t tell me what I’m saying. Overall Ehmry Bay is doing well vs this 2 vs 1. I never said/meant we were not. Are we performing up to our capabilities? Definitely not. Are we doing pretty well overall? Yes. You can give all the excuses you want of why we are not performing as well as we could be, but we definitely did not take the threat of both servers seriously and it bit us in the kitten. That hurt us more than any disorganization or anything else and magnified all our other issues.

It’s a fact that if we didn’t have the population advantage we have, regardless of how much you want to quantify it at, we would be in a terrible situation right now. Anyone that’s been on Ehmry for a long time knows how thin of a red line it is between challenging match-up and PUGs abandoning WvW leaving us terribly outmanned. If not the next time we are the underdogs they will see that in action. (We are not currently the underdogs even now, BP and AR still are)

(edited by Ralathar.7236)