Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Yep, we’re ready to dip our toes in T2 – even if they get gnashed off!

Who is anticipating this new matchup with bated breath?

Anyone keeping books on wagers?

It’ll be one interesting week, that’s for sure!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Regardless of what happens, I would take much of anything to heart. With the holidays coming up for the new matchup, things definitely will not be normal.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

It should be an interesting week for sure. Even with the holidays upon us, I don’t doubt it would be a dull week to play.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

Mmmm, fresh meat lol. Just joking guys looking forward to this match up.

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Finally, a break to the stalemate in the top tiers. Just seeing a new server name above the players I’m trying to kill will be a welcome change.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

TC has a strong Asian/Oceanic presence, doesn’t it? The NA presence is also very competitive. TC could make a stronger difference in T2. This is going to be interesting! Looking forward to it!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Welcome to T2, though if JQ keeps tanking their match, and BG has a huge blow out this week, it may end up a JQ, SoR, TC match.

-KNT- BG

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

TC has a strong Asian/Oceanic presence, doesn’t it? The NA presence is also very competitive. TC could make a stronger difference in T2. This is going to be interesting! Looking forward to it!

TC is SoR light. Blackgate should have no problems taking and holding the entire map during Oceanic and European primes without IoJ’s resistance.

Once Blackgate builds a huge lead, I doubt we’ll see SoR’s and TC’s fairweathers in WvW the rest of the week especially with the holidays.

My prediction = Blackgate wins by over 200k and is never seen in Tier 2 again.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Peetee.9406)

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

TC tips for your matchup from an IoJ’an

SoR

• Very very strong NA presence from east coast to west, they still have queues on 3/4 maps during this time. Really no other time they have any considerable numbers on, which should demonstrate how good they are during this 6-8 hour window that keeps them up in t2.
  • Prominent guild that will kitten slap you is TW then they will come here and gloat about it, guaranteed.
  • A couple of smack talking forum warriors on these official forums, try not to be roped into battle here as its going to be a never ending one, same a w3 is.
  • In EB, Pang will be constantly under attack and sometimes ogrewatch. They hardly ever attack BG so it feels like your getting double teamed, this may have changed in the past 3 weeks as I have not been able to play.
  • they are amazing on tower defense, seemingly able to hold for hours with double their numbers attacking a structure.

Blackgate (or as they refer to themselves – Beastgate)

• Strong tactically and are a t1 capable server on both coverage and tactics.
  • There presence seems to be fairly balanced accept for a slight lack in oceanic. They have some nights that their NA time is light on numbers but they are very good so make up for the lack of numbers with skill.
  • This I am sure may cause flames but I’m going to say it. They seem to be unfortunate to be the server of choice for exploiters with a slightly higher than average amount. What is worse than that is when it’s pointed out some vocal minority here flame the subject more than is needed to by being super defensive and not showing what they are doing about eradicating it. It’s fairly obvious that the community on BG is a young one or the ones that post are.
  • This server will start slower some weeks than bring home the bacon mid week with massive participation. It’s a proud W3 server that there members will pull 3amers all week to win.
  • Some of their guilds will kitten face with you, be prepared to learn how best to combat their tactics. I’m not sure how portal bombing is now but they use it a lot.
  • seige, these guys will sell their houses to use seige in every circumstance it benefits. Learn to counter seige fast.

TC
I wish you all the best, please don’t get annihilated, my suggestion would be to advertise in LA to get a big turnout for Friday reset through the weekend work hard to get everyone involved and hang in there, even if you get beat if you only get beat by a small margin you will gain points and stay in T2 for at least a couple of more weeks to gain the skills to give you the ability to compete with these two fierce competitors.

I may be wrong at your assumed level of ability as a server as a lot of time has gone by since last time we played and lots has surely changed, I hope for your sake it has

If you guys want more tips to help you compete I am sure the IoJ community will be happy to give you more of a heads up about the matchup.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

(edited by Diashame.6328)

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

TC will have a really hard time in tier 2 if Blackgate doesn’t move up to T1… Theres a 150 rating difference based on http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA. That’s the equivalent of TC going against Fort Aspenwood; and you all can see how that went. Good luck.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Diashame, I can’t speak for other guilds, but I can assure you that many of us are more mature communities. I think my guild has only a handful of people that are younger than 20, most of us being in the mid-20s to late-30s range. We, as a server, never defended exploiting, simply rebuked the negative things that were being said. Even you have to admit that the slander was over the top. As far as how many of those individuals we have compared to others, we just don’t blow up the forums when it happens to us because it isn’t that big of a deal. Yes, there are those young players that run their mouths more than others, but it isn’t like we can control them; our server should not be painted as being “young” because of the comments of a few others same as we shouldn’t be labeled as the “exploit” server because it is more vocalized when it is players from BG that do it. Most players, especially the older ones from my experience, tend to avoid the forums as thread closings like last week are purely indicative of what happens.

Needless to say, I am sad to see IoJ go, they have several good guilds that I enjoyed chatting to and a lot of potential with their new alliance. I am happy to see TC getting their shot in Tier 2 and, win or lose, they’ve accomplished something by just getting here. It will be a fun match, I don’t have much of a book on TC so it will be interesting to see what tactics we are greeted with. I hope everyone has a safe holiday and don’t let any occurrences in game get you down

Edit: It appears you’ve already addressed my concerns about your statement on the maturity of the community. Thank you for being level headed and balanced

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

I appreciate the assertive(non aggressive) response. I tried to put it as delicately as possible to avoid an all out forum war again.

I’ve played against multiple servers and it may just be your exploiters are dumb and get caught but it sure feels like you guy have your fare share of them. I also mentioned it was the vocal minority that tarnished your name because of the defensive style responses. SoR and IoJ respond very differently on these forums to these accusations which gives the impression if bg being a less mature server. Lets end the convo on this, it doesn’t need to be defended. It’s not an insult to your community as a whole.

In the end, its a game i fully respect BG abilities to play the game and believe you guys deserve your shot a t1 again. Good luck at getting there.

Edit: the slander was over the top, I contributed to that and regret it now. I was frustrated at the BG responses to be honest.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

(edited by Diashame.6328)

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

I’m glad we at IoJ have gotten out of this tier at time we have.

With the recent stacking that’s happened on BG thanks to server population caps being raised I don’t see anyone beating BG and the fierce competition that was T2 will no doubt fizzle.

SoR and TC are going to have to put up with being dominated until BG moved up.
Then they can enjoy being dominated by JQ or SBI instead…

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Mif.3471

TC will have a really hard time in tier 2 if Blackgate doesn’t move up to T1… Theres a 150 rating difference

Because if BG move up TC will have a much easier time against the T1 refugee with 145 rating advantage?

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

As one of the more populated servers in GW2, TC has been able to achieve 4 map q’s during weeknight prime time in t3…..they should be competitive. 5 or 6 weeks of consecutive wins tends to help the population grow organically and via the xfer inertia. They might be weaker in some off peak periods, but its not non existent (at least relative to FA (where we had the outmanned buff this morning while they took our garrison and the majority of our BL) Some strategic commanders on TC as well. Good luck to TC….and look forward to IoJ in T3.

(edited by rhonyn.6810)

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

I think TC is going to be just as frustrating to play against on Blackgate as they were on Yaks Bend during NA prime time. However, as previously mentioned Blackgate’s off peak population is more than enough to make up for it. I am certainly not looking forward to facing the PINK zerg again!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

If TC really has 4 map queues BG will be outmanned on 2 to 3 maps every night.

This could be interesting.

-Desirz Matheon

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

TC never has 4 map queues except on reset night. And even that is a 5-10 minute queue other than for EBG.

The only other time we ever had 4 (really 3, since our own BL was locked down) map queues outside of reset night was when the Dolyak event got sabotaged and TC went all jihad on FA.

As for whoever thought we are a strong oceanic/Asian server…no. We are usually outmanned during that time period. I think we are either the weakest or close to the weakest among the T3 servers in that time period.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

You need to pull that 40 golems plus omegas on us on the very first day and Frap it. Surely it will help you win the matchup :P

Anyway joking, BG has a strong EU but lack in NA/Oceanic. However, we just got some reinforcement on our weakness. Looking forward to meet TC again and hope everyone enjoy the fresh match

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

SoR doesn’t get many q times either, I feel a lot of that is due to the lack of attention to WvW by anet and loss of interest. I have even seen BG with outmanned buff semi often.
Best advice is don’t play the score board, BG is going to crush you on coverage, just try to do well during your play time and you will find they aren’t that bad most the day.
We have been very competitive with each other and I feel IoJ, BG and SoR have all been getting better every week. If BG keeps getting new guilds though we may see them move up.

One thing that might change the most is coverage versus BG, if neither TC or SoR have the coverage in the early morning, BG might be able to get a LOT more point gain during those hours to push them back to Tier 1 again.

Only reason BG moved down was because all the server stacking (with some very solid wvw guilds too) that happened at SoS because of their crazy oceanic coverage lead them right to the top which pushed BG down which was the lowest points of the three but not by much.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

rhonyn.6810

TC never has 4 map queues except on reset night. And even that is a 5-10 minute queue other than for EBG.

Never…. except I just stated you have gotten 4 map q’s…..which is true. I hope the prospect of tier2 fights and more competitive matches can at least be 1/2 as motivating as a handful of players trolling some RP to get your numbers out. You yourself posted in our match thread that you felt that TC’s primetime pop was prolly equal to FA and CD’s combined. I’m too lazy to multi-quote but I think someone suggested on average you get 1-3 map q’s a night (suggesting you are full/near full on many maps in prime time -ie flirting with cap – barring pve events ). EB i particular seems to be a favourite stomping ground for TC and you have a large constant force there.

Anyways – as we’re heading into the holidays, I suspect populations may be a bit eratic regardless of the “norms”. Should be a good match.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Well the only queue I ever saw was upon reset, almost every week though. But yeah we have very bad Oceanic primetime coverage. I play during those times and have had outmanned at times against CD a week ago. I keep hearing about a few guilds that transferred after the cap got raised, but not sure how many of them actually WvWvW. Could be just PvE’ers or RP’ers.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

TC might be the step BG need to go back to T1, or might be the anchor that will keep it stuck at T2.

We’ll see…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

TC, actually be useful and fight for first instead of 2nd like IOJ has done for the past 2 months…

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

We’re going to get utterly smashed. I cannot wait. And no, I am not being sarcastic. TC’s 2am PST – 10am PST coverage is horrid. I look forward to little spots of red in the morning. During NA prime time you might be actually given a little bit of a hassle before you get angry and swat us down.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

TC, actually be useful and fight for first instead of 2nd like IOJ has done for the past 2 months…

If i were IoJ i would fight for 2nd too. I’s say that throwing the 2nd down to 3rd was more important than try to keep the 1st from going up… IoJ was risking to fall to T3 and trying to get SoR down to their place is the best way to avoid it. Fighting BG would only help SoR and keep leaving IoJ at the risk zone.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

The only other time we ever had 4 (really 3, since our own BL was locked down) map queues outside of reset night was when the Dolyak event got sabotaged and TC went all jihad on FA.

As for whoever thought we are a strong oceanic/Asian server…no. We are usually outmanned during that time period. I think we are either the weakest or close to the weakest among the T3 servers in that time period.

Don’t let them fool you, TC has alot stronger overnight presence then they give themselves credit for, sitting at between +250 to +400 PPT late late into the night and early morning

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Really looking forward to play against TC again. I remember them as some die hard players that always came out with twice the numbers when you wiped em, instead of leaving the map.

With the Euro transfers Fort Aspenwood got some weeks ago it surprised me that TC was able to keep first place, and it just goes to show how strong they are.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Really looking forward to play against TC again. I remember them as some die hard players that always came out with twice the numbers when you wiped em, instead of leaving the map.

With the Euro transfers Fort Aspenwood got some weeks ago it surprised me that TC was able to keep first place, and it just goes to show how strong they are.

We got 1 guild of about 20 or so EU. And since they have transferred I haven’t been seeing much of them at all the past few weeks, and when they first got here they would field maybe 5 or 6 guys, granted I don’t play EU primetime.

Either way TC is a great server with some sound guilds and tactics, as well as some pretty good coverage and a lot of numbers.

I wish them the best of luck in T2 and look forward to IoJ being in T3

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Yea, I agree with Coral. I am starting to get a bit nervous lol.

But, I am completely off all next week so I will be fighting my hardest for TC!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Proud of TC for finally entering T2. Now let’s kick out SoR xD

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I too vow to log in and not flip out like I usually do. >.> Oh, and buy lots and lots of siege.

I love being the underdog

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

rhonyn.6810

Yea, I agree with Coral. I am starting to get a bit nervous lol.

But, I am completely off all next week so I will be fighting my hardest for TC!

Didn’t you kick FA off its own borderlands, while fighting off CD attacking you as well during that time period? I logged in briefly during that time (morning PST) and we had outmanned buff in our own (FA) BL and most of the map was green. I don’t normally play at that time so don’t know if that was typical, but I saw large groups of [PINK] out there then. If today was typical I’m not sure it would be considered “horrid”.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

i’m really looking forward to this matchup, and i’m especially looking forward to getting our faces smashed in. like urrid, i’m also serious. when we went against BG and later against SoR, and ended up being completely wiped off the maps for most of the match, we got better for it. we watched, learned and improved out of sheer necessity. we were lean and focused in the matches that followed those. up until the dolyak incident, we were getting pretty complacent and sloppy. we stopped paying attention to the little things that we had no choice but to take care of when we went against BG and SoR.

it seems like our focus has come back a bit since the dolyak incident, but we still have a lot of room for improvement. hopefully, BG and SoR will whip us into shape.

i’m also looking forward to seeing some new strategies thrown at us. we can add them to our arsenal, and spend some time working out a counter to them as well. it should be a very beneficial experience for TC.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Just like the rest of my fellow Toasties, I’m hyped up about this matchup and here’s hoping the world doesn’t actually end before the reset!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

Congrats on the new matchup!

Looking forward to BG coming to T1 real soon.
Will surely follow-up on these matchup

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Really looking forward to a new matchup, though fighting SoR and IoJ has been great fun.

TC used to have some scary zergs happening in the old days.

My prediction = Blackgate wins by over 200k and is never seen in Tier 2 again.

Won’t happen. T1 is exhausting when you don’t have the numbers to run 24/7 coverage and the others do, learned that when I was on ET. BG will get smashed and drop back to T2 soon enough or lose every single week. If unable to drop down there will be mass guild exodus until the server dies.

While Free Transfers remain this will continue to be the vicious circle.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

(edited by Trikki.5803)

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Genostrike.1756

Genostrike.1756

i’m really looking forward to this matchup, and i’m especially looking forward to getting our faces smashed in. like urrid, i’m also serious. when we went against BG and later against SoR, and ended up being completely wiped off the maps for most of the match, we got better for it. we watched, learned and improved out of sheer necessity. we were lean and focused in the matches that followed those. up until the dolyak incident, we were getting pretty complacent and sloppy. we stopped paying attention to the little things that we had no choice but to take care of when we went against BG and SoR.

it seems like our focus has come back a bit since the dolyak incident, but we still have a lot of room for improvement. hopefully, BG and SoR will whip us into shape.

i’m also looking forward to seeing some new strategies thrown at us. we can add them to our arsenal, and spend some time working out a counter to them as well. it should be a very beneficial experience for TC.

We have fought both SOR and BG before but both times under the control of Orbs yes we did get our faces stomped in and we did put up as much of a fight as possible. but in the past 6 weeks we have grown SO much and learned even more. i think this match will be closer then most think. It will be good to get in the ring with BG and SOR.

[PiNK]Yetomi

[PiNK] Officer Yetomi
~Tarnished Coast~

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I was on TC when Blackgate started rising up through the tiers. TC destroyed every server for a few weeks then Blackgate came and swamped us.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

We are really excited for this match up! It will be interesting with the coverage shifts for sure. We intend to give TC a nice warm welcome!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

TC will have a really hard time in tier 2 if Blackgate doesn’t move up to T1… Theres a 150 rating difference

Because if BG move up TC will have a much easier time against the T1 refugee with 145 rating advantage?

Yes, they will.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Skribbl.7684

Skribbl.7684

Obviously I cant speak for anyone else in IoJ, but I welcome a change of opponents for once.

Ralek Manatech – Engineer
Kaithlynia – Mesmer
Fort Aspenwood

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Mif.3471

Obviously I cant speak for anyone else in IoJ, but I welcome a change of opponents for once.

Agreed.

IoJ has been fighting T1 quality servers in T2 for months, with no real chance of winning for most of it. Hopefully moving down a tier will allow us to have a shot at winning, or at least be very competitive, thereby inspiring more of our population to participate in WvW (which has been our biggest challenge).

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Agreed.

IoJ has been fighting T1 quality servers in T2 for months, with no real chance of winning for most of it. Hopefully moving down a tier will allow us to have a shot at winning, or at least be very competitive, thereby inspiring more of our population to participate in WvW (which has been our biggest challenge).

I will agree with this. We (SoR) and BG have been throwing you guys around for weeks and all the punishment has really shown throughout this week. But we apprecaite your competitiveness and dedication to still come out and have a little fun with the rest of us.

Best of luck in T3.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Time to invite BG and SoR to a friendly Yak Walk. Sadly, I’m away most of the holidays, but wish everyone a great , bloody holiday.

TC is extremely excited to join Tier 2, we felt a bit handcuffed by our population advantage in T3, and look forward to learning the hard way. /salute to all the the great players on FA, YB and CD who fought hard against bad odds.

Personally, I’m also excited because this is one of the better opportunities to see if the ranking system is out of whack or the clustering in the Tiers actually reflects some sort of reality.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

did someone say Yak Walk??

congrats on the new match up TC, as well as SoR (day one until the rest of time) and BG. IoJ, i wish you guys the very best in future endeavors! am sure we’ll cross paths once again. this is only coming from someone who doesn’t consistenly WvW. but i plan to be able to do so more in the near future.

TC looks like they’ve really been shaping up and looking forward to these upcoming battles. will try to consistently jump in WvW this coming week and for the weeks to come.

/salute!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

Looking forward to facing you TC. Will be glad to see some new faces in the battlefield

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Now, lets try not to pick on the new kid on the block. I can already feel the target on my forehead along with the kick me signs on my back :P lol.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We’re harmless, really!

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: ExCode.6370

ExCode.6370

Really looking forward to this match up. Brings some freshness into the tier and it’s been a couple months since we’ve last seen TC.

Stef – Guild Leader of Revel [REV] – Blackgate
http://www.revelguild.com/